Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 4

#1  Edited By Phylos

Moon Knight vs. Catwoman 
-Win by Death, KO or Incapacitation. 
-In character. 

Weapons/Gear 
-Selina is equipped with her standard outfit. 
-She has her 12-foot whip & gloves/boots with retractable claws that have been coated in vibranium. 
-Marc is equipped with his standard suit/armor. 
-He has his moon katana along with 5 crescent darts. 

Battle 
-Selina has been given a plant extract by poison ivy that has augmented her strength/stamina/speed to match marc's, in moonlight and out.  
-Full moon.
-The fight takes place here. 

RainEffect

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

User Lists: 2

#2  Edited By RainEffect

*Gets his Team Talia Fan-boy routine ready*

Catwoman loses and is murdered. Huzzah!

... but seriously, all hatred and bias against Catwoman aside, Moon Knight is a trained killer. He's been killing for most of his life, before and after Moon Knight. The last time I checked, Catwoman has only killed Black Mask. I like the idea that you augmented Selina's physical aspects to match Marc's, but the way I see it is, when a full moon is out, Marc is not only augmented, but he's a little bit more psychotic. It would be a good fight, but I see Marc coming out on top.

cattlebattle

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

#3  Edited By cattlebattle
@RainEffect said:

... but seriously, all hatred and bias against Catwoman aside, Moon Knight is a trained killer. He's been killing for most of his life, before and after Moon Knight. The last time I checked, Catwoman has only killed Black Mask. I like the idea that you augmented Selina's physical aspects to match Marc's, but the way I see it is, when a full moon is out, Marc is not only augmented, but he's a little bit more psychotic. It would be a good fight, but I see Marc coming out on top.

says it all, except the Talia fanboy part
slick23

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#4  Edited By slick23

Catwoman will lose..shes not that great of a fighter imo, shes a great thief though.

Ruvik_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 8

#5  Edited By Ruvik_

moonknight

sandiego008

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By sandiego008

Moon Knight wins here.

DoomDoomDoom

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 9

User Lists: 10

#7  Edited By DoomDoomDoom

Moon Knight wins. IMO even beefing up Catwoman she is not as agile as MK. As RainEffect mentions MK is a trained killer basically, and it's not out of his character to truly kill someone.

Avatar image for super_soldierxii
Super_SoldierXII

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8  Edited By Super_SoldierXII

Moon Knight loses ... too distracted at Catwoman's show of cleavage. Least he has happy dreams in KO land.

nefarious

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

#9  Edited By nefarious

Moon Knight.

Saren

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 14

User Lists: 12

#10  Edited By Saren

@RainEffect said:

Catwoman has already punked a guy, I forgot his name, who was even more augmented than Moon Knight and could see in slow motion.

Also, Talia's greatest feat is getting kicked into a wall by Hush. So there!

RainEffect

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11  Edited By RainEffect
@CitizenBane said:

@RainEffect said:

Catwoman has already punked a guy, I forgot his name, who was even more augmented than Moon Knight and could see in slow motion.

LIES!!!

Have you read Gotham City Sirens and her appearance in that? That's one of her greatest feats. 

...was that in Heart of Hush? I only read the first Hush.
Saren

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12  Edited By Saren

@RainEffect said:

@CitizenBane said:

@RainEffect said:

LIES!!! Have you read Gotham City Sirens and her appearance in that? That's one of her greatest feats. ...was that in Heart of Hush? I only read the first Hush.

It was in the Catwoman tie-in to War Games.

Expanding on the saga of Talia and Hush, after the aforementioned kicking into the wall, Catwoman stomped Hush, tied him up, tortured him, and then dumped his ass in the jungle for Dick and Tim to find.

RainEffect

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13  Edited By RainEffect
@CitizenBane said:

@RainEffect said:

@CitizenBane said:

@RainEffect said:

LIES!!! Have you read Gotham City Sirens and her appearance in that? That's one of her greatest feats. ...was that in Heart of Hush? I only read the first Hush.

Expanding on the saga of Talia and Hush, after the aforementioned kicking into the wall, Catwoman stomped Hush, tied him up, tortured him, and then dumped his ass in the jungle for Dick and Tim to find.

Psh, I still faithfully stick by her elaborate plan that involved Selina during Gotham City Sirens.

*Points to Talia's ComicVine page, which elaborates on it*
Saren

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14  Edited By Saren

@RainEffect said:

@CitizenBane said:

@RainEffect said:

@CitizenBane said:

@RainEffect said:

Psh, I still faithfully stick by her elaborate plan that involved Selina during Gotham City Sirens.

*Points to Talia's ComicVine page, which elaborates on it*

The elaborate plan that failed and got her electrocuted by Zatanna? Yeah, I remember that.

Selina duct taped Zatanna's mouth and kicked her out of a window.

RainEffect

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15  Edited By RainEffect
@CitizenBane: It almost worked, though. And she did prove how easy it is to capture Selina.

Anyways, I don't want to derail this thread any more. Only you would bait me like this to get my Team Talia shirt on, hah!
k4tzm4n

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 16

User Lists: 1

#16  Edited By k4tzm4n  Moderator
@CitizenBane said:

@RainEffect said:

You're thinking of Zeiss.  The only reason Catwoman won was because she was given a flashbang by Wayne.  Without it, she'd lose against him.