moon knight

Static Shock

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 0

#102  Edited By Static Shock
@zigzag321: Moon Knight hasn't had superhuman strength in years.  

Other than that, I doubt he could take Batman. 
jojjimbo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

#103  Edited By jojjimbo

Batman in a good fight.

MrBigBalls

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#104  Edited By MrBigBalls

Batman

anya42

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#105  Edited By anya42

Ok let's take a look at each of these guys shall we?

Batman (Bruce Wayne)

Powers & abilities: Batman has no inherent superhuman powers. To compensate for this he relies on "his own scientific knowledge, detective skills, and athletic prowess."Batman has been repeatedly described as one of the greatest martial artists in the DC Universe, his skills in hand-to-hand combat are said to rival such notable martial artists as Lady Shiva, Bronze Tiger, and Richard Dragon. His batsuit also aids in his combat against enemies, having the properties of both Kevlar and Nomex. It protects him from gunfire and other significant impacts.

Moon Knight (Marc Spector)

Powers & abilities: Over the course of his life as a boxer, U.S. Marine, C.I.A. operative, mercenary, and costumed superhero, and has become an expert at hand-to-hand combat techniques and various martial arts. He is an Olympic-level athlete and a skilled acrobat and gymnast, and excels as a combat strategist. He employs a variety of weapons over the course of his career, including throwing darts, nunchaku, and a truncheon. He is skilled with most weapons, and an expert with throwing weapons.

The way I see it the fight ends with both being knocked out by each other, so no winner. When they wake-up Moon Knight being the first they become fast friends. Now if you really want to have a great fight try Spiderman vs. Batman, spidey wins hands down.

Megabeast1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#106  Edited By Megabeast1

I would like to Say moon knight wins because I am a huge fan of him, but I think Batman wins this in a close one

The_Thunderer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 11

#107  Edited By The_Thunderer

@Megabeast1 said:

I would like to say moon knight wins because I am a huge fan of him, but I think Batman wins this in a close one
Avatar image for they_killed_cap_
They Killed Cap!

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I concur

jashro44

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#109  Edited By jashro44

Batman stomps.

Avatar image for imthedamnbatman
ImTheDamnBatman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#110  Edited By ImTheDamnBatman

Batman with the CURRRRRRRRBSTOMP! But actually, it's a pretty good fight with Batman as the victor.

Kinasin_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#111  Edited By Kinasin_

@Static Shock said:

This has been done many times. Batman wins this battle with relative ease....
Saren

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 14

User Lists: 12

#112  Edited By Saren

Batman.

TDK_1997

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 153

User Lists: 13

#113  Edited By TDK_1997

Batman.

Avatar image for super_soldierxii
Super_SoldierXII

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Moon Knight has done absolutely nothing to put him in the same talent pool of Batman.

Nothing.

Better fighter (by quite a bit). Better equipped. More experienced. Smarter fighter. Better tactician. In a word 'better'.

Batman, all day long.

brandonbrown65

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#115  Edited By brandonbrown65

batman can lift 1000 pounds but has defeated people much stronger than him but non of them fought quite good as moonknight

Justinws

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#116  Edited By Justinws

Moon Knight Has super strength, more than once has he punched through the roof of a car. In fact he lifted a car before. Plus Batman has a moral problem with killing. Moon Knight very much doesn't. As far as h2h goes, Moon knight has gone up against the best the marvel world has to offer and either ended in a stale mate or he won. So there is no proof that Batman is better. Moon Knight is violent, way stronger and at least near as good at fighting. Moon Knight takes this.

k4tzm4n

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 16

#117  Edited By k4tzm4n  Moderator
@Justinws: Moon Knight lost his "moon powers" quite awhile ago -- and when he had them he had roughly 2 ton strength. 

To be completely honest, Batman is Marc's superior in just about every aspect.  Moon Knight has what it takes to give Bruce a good fight, but ultimately he isn't going to earn victories unless he has one of his superior armors (for example, the adamantium or carbonadium armor).
jeanroygrant

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#118  Edited By jeanroygrant

MK.

Justinws

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#119  Edited By Justinws

Like I said, Moon Knight has super strength WAY beyond Batman and to add to it he has been shown jumping from the ground onto thirty+ foot buildings. Batman has nothing for this. I know batman beat Bane and Killer Croc but neither of them are NEAR as good in H2H. Batman just does not have enough to take this fight. Plus there is still that little problem Batman has with killing. Moon knight on the other hand prefers to kill his enemies...Violently! Oh and I almost forgot, Moon Knight held his own against Spiderman and that ended in a draw. Spiderman is WAY out of Batman's League so I would say the same For Moon Knight.

Stronger

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

#120  Edited By Stronger

Batman destroys him.

Justinws

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#121  Edited By Justinws

There is no way to prove that Batman is a better hand to hand fighter than Moon Knight. Moon knight has held his own against the best Marvel has to offer and either beat them or held them in stale mate. It should also be mentioned that Moon Knight has more than just super strength. No one seems to be talking about how Moon Knight has super human agility WAY beyond Batman, and seep WAY beyond Batman. I have seen comics where Moon Knight chased down (on foot) speeding cars and over take them! He is at least on Batman's level if not his equal in H2H. If any of Batman's super strong enemies were even half as good at fighting things would have been very different for our dark Knight. Don't miss understand me This would be an EPIC fight, but Batman wouldn't not win this fight. Mentality has a lot to do with a fight. Batman does whatever he can to keep from killing. Moon Knight does whatever he can to kill his targets. This would be an "x-factor" in this fight that would be Batman's undoing, on top of Batman being out done in every physical way but hand to hand, Moon Knight is going to win this fight.

god_spawn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 43

User Lists: 10

#122  Edited By god_spawn  Moderator

Brainfart, meant Batman.

renamed040924

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#123  Edited By renamed040924

Moon Knight beat Taskmaster.

Just throwing that out there.

jeanroygrant

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#124  Edited By jeanroygrant

MK.

jashro44

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#125  Edited By jashro44

@nickzambuto said:

That was pis. Taskmaster was afraid of moon knight in that showing. Considering the usual opponent for taskmaster he shouldn't be afraid of moon knight.

@jeanroygrant said:

MK.

Why?

jeanroygrant

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#126  Edited By jeanroygrant

@jashro44said:

@nickzambuto said:

That was pis. Taskmaster was afraid of moon knight in that showing. Considering the usual opponent for taskmaster he shouldn't be afraid of moon knight.

@jeanroygrant said:

MK.

Why?

More powerful, IMO.

jashro44

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#127  Edited By jashro44

@jeanroygrant: How so? Moon knight hasn't had his powers in years.

NyghtMare

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#128  Edited By NyghtMare

Moon Knight.

Moon Knight is way more durable than Batman. He's taken arrows to the chest from point blank range and kept coming, stood up in a wheelchair after being told he'll never walk again. Anything Batman can throw out, Moon Knight can give back. And Moon Knight is not far behind Batman in hand to hand, and MK's suit is way stronger. MK all day.

THORSON

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#129  Edited By THORSON

moonknight.

i hate batman.

CalebHara

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#130  Edited By CalebHara

Batman.

tg1982

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 4

#131  Edited By tg1982

The Dork Knight - Batman

XiiX

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#132  Edited By XiiX

Batman whoops him.

k4tzm4n

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 16

#133  Edited By k4tzm4n  Moderator

@NyghtMare said:

Moon Knight.

Moon Knight is way more durable than Batman. He's taken arrows to the chest from point blank range and kept coming, stood up in a wheelchair after being told he'll never walk again. Anything Batman can throw out, Moon Knight can give back. And Moon Knight is not far behind Batman in hand to hand, and MK's suit is way stronger. MK all day.

Sorry, but can't say I agree with you.

• Unless he has his carbonadium armor or adamantium armor, Moon Knight does not have an edge in durability. Given the time this match was made, I assume Moon Knight has his traditional and armor free costume. That would actually put him at a durability disadvantage compared to Batman's regular cowl.
  • While Marc certainly does have exceptional pain tolerance, it's nothing that really bypasses Batman or warrants a huge advantage over him. After all, Batman is likely to defeat Marc via knock out, not seeing how much suffering he can endure.
  • Indeed Marc isn't as skilled as Wayne, but I'd dispute there is a noteworthy gap there. In terms of the Marvel ranking system, I'd give Marc a 5 and Wayne a 7. The skill gap is more than enough to label Batman as the superior in hand-to-hand, and to top it off, he is in fact the better tactician.
  • In short, Marc has what it takes to give Batman a fairly decent fight, but nothing in his history or statistics justify him getting a majority over Batman in my mind.
NyghtMare

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#134  Edited By NyghtMare

@k4tzm4n said:

@NyghtMare said:

Moon Knight.

Sorry, but can't say I agree with you.

• Unless he has his carbonadium armor or adamantium armor, Moon Knight does not have an edge in durability. Given the time this match was made, I assume Moon Knight has his traditional and armor free costume. That would actually put him at a durability disadvantage compared to Batman's regular cowl.
  • While Marc certainly does have exceptional pain tolerance, it's nothing that really bypasses Batman or warrants a huge advantage over him. After all, Batman is likely to defeat Marc via knock out, not seeing how much suffering he can endure.
  • Indeed Marc isn't as skilled as Wayne, but I'd dispute there is a noteworthy gap there. In terms of the Marvel ranking system, I'd give Marc a 5 and Wayne a 7. The skill gap is more than enough to label Batman as the superior in hand-to-hand, and to top it off, he is in fact the better tactician.
  • In short, Marc has what it takes to give Batman a fairly decent fight, but nothing in his history or statistics justify him getting a majority over Batman in my mind

I can agree with the rest of your post except that.

I don't think there's much of a gap, really. Marc has some impressive feats(slapping bullets away with his staff, bullet dodging, ripping steel doors down) despite being a C list character at best, and his ruthless and brutal style could potentially give him an edge. Taskmaster said something about MK's style being hard to adapt to as he'd rather take a punch head on then dodge it, and he's gone toe to toe with some some Marvel's premier fighters. I think he can wing a couple victories in a scrap with Batman.

On a side note, I admit to not being entirely too well versed in Moon Knight. I was never a serious fan of his, though I did enjoy a few of his series, particularly Vengeance.

staphin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#135  Edited By staphin

bats

MethoKi

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#136  Edited By MethoKi

@THORSON said:

moonknight.

i hate batman.

Not sayin Batman wins, but just because you hate a character doesn't mean they lose in a battle.... just throwing that in there.

THORSON

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#137  Edited By THORSON

@Batman242 said:

@THORSON said:

moonknight.

i hate batman.

Not sayin Batman wins, but just because you hate a character doesn't mean they lose in a battle.... just throwing that in there.

i didn't choose moonknight because of my hatred for the bat.
MethoKi

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#138  Edited By MethoKi

@THORSON: Oh, okay.

bosshobo1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#139  Edited By bosshobo1

moon knight has guns and batman has irrelevent gadgets while moon knight has gadgets that can murder him, so obviously moon knight

dondave

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Batman

Referee

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@dondave said:

Batman

Really you bump a thread this old just to say Batman,

I'm not judging you and I love your enthusiasm but to bump an old thread you should have more.

Sethlol

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Batman.

Cole_Mercer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 16

reikai

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

No Caption Provided

CalebHara

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Still Batman.

Raw_Material

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 25

User Lists: 9

#147  Edited By Raw_Material

The Dark Knight FTW.

Stronger

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

Batman wins 10/10.

No chance for MK.

whitecracka23

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I think it would be Moon Knight. Moon Knight is Marvel's Batman with super human strength, stamina, and reflexes.

Avatar image for saiyan_earthling
saiyan_earthling

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Batman beats MK. Bruce Wayne Style