Moon Knight vs Batman

geodoc

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By geodoc

The avatar of the moon vs the avatar of the dark.

Avatar image for deactivated-5f10a0c8ad118
deactivated-5f10a0c8ad118

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 9

User Lists: 5

I think MK wins....

But this has been done before.

One-Above-You

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#3  Edited By One-Above-You

Batman.

Static Shock

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#4  Edited By Static Shock

This has been done many times. Batman wins this battle with relative ease....

One-Above-You

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By One-Above-You

http://www.comicvine.com/forums/battles/7/batman-vs-moon-knight/8147/#16

http://www.comicvine.com/forums/battles/7/moon-knight-vs-batman/7579/#26

http://www.comicvine.com/forums/battles/7/moon-knight-vs-batman/3981/#21

lboy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

#6  Edited By lboy

batman barely beats him.

Mr. Wilson

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By Mr. Wilson
lboy said:
"batman barely beats him."
Moonie cuts off his face and offers it up to Konshu.  Then he is haunted by a faceless ghost of Batman.
lboy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8  Edited By lboy

Mr. Wilson said:

"lboy said:
Moonie cuts off his face and offers it up to Konshu.  Then he is haunted by a faceless ghost of Batman.
"

I really dont think the same thing.Batman would just run him over with his Batmobile, then if he wasnt dead yet he would stab him with a baterang!
Mr. Wilson

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9  Edited By Mr. Wilson
lboy said:
Mr. Wilson said:
"lboy said:
"

I really dont think the same thing.Batman would just run him over with his Batmobile, then if he wasnt dead yet he would stab him with a baterang!"

Good one.....

He does that so much....
lboy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10  Edited By lboy

Batman would kick his Konshu butt!

Mr. Wilson

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11  Edited By Mr. Wilson
lboy said:
"

"
Man,  you are making so many good points it's hard to keep up.
One-Above-You

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12  Edited By One-Above-You
Mr. Wilson said:
"lboy said:
"

"
"
What good points have you made?
lboy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13  Edited By lboy

Shut man you think youre so funny but your not. Your justmad because Batman would kick that losers butt 

Mr. Wilson

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14  Edited By Mr. Wilson
One-Above-You said:
"Mr. Wilson said:
"lboy said:
"

"
"
What good points have you made?
"

I was just joking on my first post......  I'm not being serious.

Moon Knight can take on Batman since they both have about the same weapons and Moonie has super strength.  Plus if he is starting to lose he can just call Frenchie.

@ lboy

You went from Batman barely winning  to Batman kicking his butt.  That makes no sense. 
lboy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15  Edited By lboy

@ Mr. wilson
ooh frenchie so so  scary.

Mr. Wilson

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16  Edited By Mr. Wilson

Oooh Alfred so scary. 

I hope Bane doesn't come to this fight.  He might break someones back.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

In a recent issue, MK was able to take down Werewolf by night using H2H combat alone, Not saying MK can win but this is'nt a curbstomp.

geodoc

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18  Edited By geodoc

This could go either way.  Stalemate.  They both have skills.

lboy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#19  Edited By lboy

this argument has gone on long enough We all now who wins

Static Shock

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#20  Edited By Static Shock
Mr. Wilson said:
"Moon Knight can take on Batman since they both have about the same weapons and Moonie has super strength.  Plus if he is starting to lose he can just call Frenchie.

Moon Knight doesn't have as many weapons as Batman does. And, his H2H combat skills don't stack up either. Also, MK doesn't have his moon-related abilities anymore. And, even if he did, it wouldn't be much of a problem for Batman (seeing as Batman was able to defeat Killer Croc, who has superstrength, numerous times) since MK could only lift up to 2 tons under a full moon....
Avatar image for the_superior_sapien
The_Superior_Sapien

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

This has been done to death

geodoc

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#22  Edited By geodoc
Static Shock said:
"Mr. Wilson said:
"Moon Knight can take on Batman since they both have about the same weapons and Moonie has super strength.  Plus if he is starting to lose he can just call Frenchie.

Moon Knight doesn't have as many weapons as Batman does. And, his H2H combat skills don't stack up either. Also, MK doesn't have his moon-related abilities anymore. And, even if he did, it wouldn't be much of a problem for Batman (seeing as Batman was able to defeat Killer Croc, who has superstrength, numerous times) since MK could only lift up to 2 tons under a full moon...."
Deathstroke has defeated bats soundly many times and he is weaker than killer crok.  Moon K with his moon abilities would be a skilled opponent with super strength.  Without his moon abilities, he defeated werewolf hand to hand on his own.  Being able to take punishment is often enough to win (like a skilled boxer unable to ko his opponent or phase him, that opponent may eventually ko him).  Nuff said.
Static Shock

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#23  Edited By Static Shock
geodoc said:
"Deathstroke has defeated bats soundly many times and he is weaker than killer crok.  Moon K with his moon abilities would be a skilled opponent with super strength.  Without his moon abilities, he defeated werewolf hand to hand on his own.  Being able to take punishment is often enough to win (like a skilled boxer unable to ko his opponent or phase him, that opponent may eventually ko him).  Nuff said."
That's because Deathstroke has been proven to be more formidable than Killer Croc (who has also lost Time Drake and Nightwing also). It's not like Moon Knight could beat Deathstroke anyway. Even with his moon abilities, his H2H combat skills don't change. And, he's still not as skilled as Batman. Even if he defeated a Werewolf without his moon abilities, it doesn't mean that he'll defeat Batman. Batman was able to hold his own against White Martians (more powerful than a Werewolf) when Superman could not. However, I'm not using that for my argument, am I?  And, I used Croc as an example to show you that strength isn't everything, especially if Moon Knight can only lift 2 tons under a full moon. And with Batman's utilities, it makes it even easier. Fact of the matter is, Batman has fought superstrong opponents before. I don't see why Moon Knight at 2 tons under a full moon would mean anything. And, on top of that, Moon Knight is no where near Batman's level of H2H skills. Everyone knows that...
vance_astro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 27

#24  Edited By vance_astro  Moderator

There is actually an argument in here over this curbstomp? Batman wins easily.

Mr. Wilson

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#25  Edited By Mr. Wilson
Static Shock said:
"Mr. Wilson said:

Moon Knight doesn't have as many weapons as Batman does. And, his H2H combat skills don't stack up either. Also, MK doesn't have his moon-related abilities anymore. And, even if he did, it wouldn't be much of a problem for Batman (seeing as Batman was able to defeat Killer Croc, who has superstrength, numerous times) since MK could only lift up to 2 tons under a full moon...."

Ahhhhhhh but Bane can easily snap his back when tired.  I think Batman wins but this is not a curbstomp at all.
vance_astro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#26  Edited By vance_astro  Moderator
Mr. Wilson said:
"Static Shock said:
"Mr. Wilson said:

Ahhhhhhh but Bane can easily snap his back when tired.  I think Batman wins but this is not a curbstomp at all."
It's definitely a curbstomp.
Mr. Wilson

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#27  Edited By Mr. Wilson
Static Shock said:
"geodoc said:
"Deathstroke has defeated bats soundly many times and he is weaker than killer crok.  Moon K with his moon abilities would be a skilled opponent with super strength.  Without his moon abilities, he defeated werewolf hand to hand on his own.  Being able to take punishment is often enough to win (like a skilled boxer unable to ko his opponent or phase him, that opponent may eventually ko him).  Nuff said."
That's because Deathstroke has been proven to be more formidable than Killer Croc (who has also lost Time Drake and Nightwing also). It's not like Moon Knight could beat Deathstroke anyway. Even with his moon abilities, his H2H combat skills don't change. And, he's still not as skilled as Batman. Even if he defeated a Werewolf without his moon abilities, it doesn't mean that he'll defeat Batman. Batman was able to hold his own against White Martians (more powerful than a Werewolf) when Superman could not. However, I'm not using that for my argument, am I?  And, I used Croc as an example to show you that strength isn't everything, especially if Moon Knight can only lift 2 tons under a full moon. And with Batman's utilities, it makes it even easier. Fact of the matter is, Batman has fought superstrong opponents before. I don't see why Moon Knight at 2 tons under a full moon would mean anything. And, on top of that, Moon Knight is no where near Batman's level of H2H skills. Everyone knows that...
"

Taskmaster who has everyones hand to hand skills also fought Moon Knight.  Moon Knight stomped him.

Batman wins but is no curbstomp.  Wait for Moon Knight to have more appearances and we will get a better view of his skill set. 
Static Shock

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#28  Edited By Static Shock
Mr. Wilson said:
"Ahhhhhhh but Bane can easily snap his back when tired.  I think Batman wins but this is not a curbstomp at all."
You just said a keyword. Tired.
vance_astro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#29  Edited By vance_astro  Moderator
Mr. Wilson said:
"Static Shock said:
"geodoc said:
"

Taskmaster who has everyones hand to hand skills also fought Moon Knight.  Moon Knight stomped him.

Batman wins but is no curbstomp.  Wait for Moon Knight to have more appearances and we will get a better view of his skill set. "
So did Deadpool but if you look in the handbook Taskmaster is a level 7 and Deadpool is a 6 meaning Taskmaster is a better fighter.Taskmaster was a villians remember that.

Batman wins.CURBSTOMP.
Static Shock

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#30  Edited By Static Shock
Mr. Wilson said:
"Taskmaster who has everyones hand to hand skills also fought Moon Knight.  Moon Knight stomped him."
Moon Knight never defeated Taskmaster in combat, though.... He beat him, but not in combat....
brainiac 1.0

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#31  Edited By brainiac 1.0
One-Above-You said:
"http://www.comicvine.com/forums/battles/7/batman-vs-moon-knight/8147/#16

http://www.comicvine.com/forums/battles/7/moon-knight-vs-batman/7579/#26

http://www.comicvine.com/forums/battles/7/moon-knight-vs-batman/3981/#21
"

Apparition

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#32  Edited By Apparition
Static Shock said:
"geodoc said:
"

i'm glad you arent using the white martians fight cause they should have super speed which makes that fight great reading but totally ridiculous.

batman wins!

Static Shock

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#33  Edited By Static Shock
Apparition said:
"i'm glad you arent using the white martians fight cause they should have super speed which makes that fight great reading but totally ridiculous."

I didn't think anyone would catch on to that. LOL.
Apparition

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#34  Edited By Apparition

lol

Nighthunter

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 6

User Lists: 4

#35  Edited By Nighthunter
TheDrifter said:
"I think MK wins....

But this has been done before."
then again, you always think he wins...no matter against who lol

TheDrifter said:
"In a recent issue, MK was able to take down Werewolf by night using H2H combat alone, Not saying MK can win but this is'nt a curbstomp.
"
In that fight Moonknight uses his staff, his knives, ropes and his "crescent darts" so how is that hand to hand combat? That is forgetting the fact taht Moon Knight was almost beaten until his girlfriend intervened and started to shoot with a gun to the back of the beast, only then could he beat him after having great injuries.
geodoc said:
"This could go either way.  Stalemate.  They both have skills."
No it can't, there can be only one winner and it is quite obvious who it will be

geodoc said:
Deathstroke has defeated bats soundly many times and he is weaker than killer crok
"

First: they haven't fought "soundly many times", they have battled three times; round one was for DS, second one for Bats and the third one it was Batman, Nightwing and Robin vs Deathstroke (they won quite fast)

You are just giving the reason to Static that is saying that strength doesn't mean a thing, Killer Croc is stronger than Moonknight was when he had his powers (which he doesn't have right now) Deathstroke ain't stronger than Moon Knight with his powers or Killer Croc, yet he would kick their asses any day of the week as strength won't do it alone, Moon Knight would need other things like beeing one of the best fighters (which he isn't) or have more weapons (which he hasn't)

Mr. Wilson said:

And that is one of the worst writing I've ever read

Taskmaster: Personal combat ain't my thing-wtf?

Oh yeah, then Moon Knight threw a plane directly to where Taskmaster was standing, then taskmaster apparently is stupid enough to go to the gate of the plan and put himself over it knowing that all of them open the same way, when Moon knight starts to go on he just stays without moving and scared to death, he doesn't even move so how is that a display of skill from Moon Knight?

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Nighthunter said:
"TheDrifter said:
"I think MK wins....

TheDrifter said:
"In a recent issue, MK was able to take down Werewolf by night using H2H combat alone, Not saying MK can win but this is'nt a curbstomp.
"
In that fight Moonknight uses his staff, his knives, ropes and his "crescent darts" so how is that hand to hand combat? That is forgetting the fact taht Moon Knight was almost beaten until his girlfriend intervened and started to shoot with a gun to the back of the beast, only then could he beat him after having great injuries.

*dies*
geodoc

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#37  Edited By geodoc

The comic I just read, MK beat TM in hand to hand, period.  Look, the Batman fans (of which I am one) are looking at it one sided.  When it comes to non-powered combat, you never know.  That one opportunity can present itself and MK gets the win (bats has lost before to non-powered opponents - Bronze Tiger, etc. it happens and there's nothing wrong with that, why I like him.)  He's not perfect.  Neither is MK or anyone else, but to suggest beating a werewolf is nothing is not right.  These two guys are skilled to different degrees and I would love to see this battle however it turns out.  No need to insult either character.  Close fight either way.

geodoc

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#38  Edited By geodoc
Nighthunter said:
"TheDrifter said:
"I think MK wins....

TheDrifter said:
"
geodoc said:
"This could go either way.  Stalemate.  They both have skills."
No it can't, there can be only one winner and it is quite obvious who it will be

geodoc said:
Deathstroke has defeated bats soundly many times and he is weaker than killer crok
"

First: they haven't fought "soundly many times", they have battled three times; round one was for DS, second one for Bats and the third one it was Batman, Nightwing and Robin vs Deathstroke (they won quite fast)

You are just giving the reason to Static that is saying that strength doesn't mean a thing, Killer Croc is stronger than Moonknight was when he had his powers (which he doesn't have right now) Deathstroke ain't stronger than Moon Knight with his powers or Killer Croc, yet he would kick their asses any day of the week as strength won't do it alone, Moon Knight would need other things like beeing one of the best fighters (which he isn't) or have more weapons (which he hasn't)

Mr. Wilson said:

And that is one of the worst writing I've ever read

Taskmaster: Personal combat ain't my thing-wtf?

Oh yeah, then Moon Knight threw a plane directly to where Taskmaster was standing, then taskmaster apparently is stupid enough to go to the gate of the plan and put himself over it knowing that all of them open the same way, when Moon knight starts to go on he just stays without moving and scared to death, he doesn't even move so how is that a display of skill from Moon Knight?

"

I'll just reply to the Deathstroke comment.  I've collected since the 60s and these two have tangled many times.  When Deathstroke has won (he didn't win them all) he won soundly.  However I'm not saying strength guarantees a victory, but it can help.  Depends on the battle.  Like I said could go either way.
Static Shock

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#39  Edited By Static Shock
geodoc said:
"The comic I just read, MK beat TM in hand to hand, period.  Look, the Batman fans (of which I am one) are looking at it one sided.  When it comes to non-powered combat, you never know.  That one opportunity can present itself and MK gets the win (bats has lost before to non-powered opponents - Bronze Tiger, etc. it happens and there's nothing wrong with that, why I like him.)  He's not perfect.  Neither is MK or anyone else, but to suggest beating a werewolf is nothing is not right.  These two guys are skilled to different degrees and I would love to see this battle however it turns out.  No need to insult either character.  Close fight either way."
Can you tell me what issue it was, or at least provide the scan from it? Because the last time they fought, Taskmaster beat MK to a pulp, and didn't fight back. His girlfriend had to intervene. And also, Bronze Tiger defeated Batman simply because he may be a better martial artist than him. But, in other later encounters, they stalemate each other. Moon Knight isn't as skilled as Bronze Tiger. And, it's not a matter of being perfect. It's a matter of who's most likely to win. And, just becase MK beat a Werewolf doesn't mean he'll be beat Batman. Batman's defeated White Martians, Man-Bat, and other superhuman creatures that are stronger than this so-called Werewolf. I'm only saying this to one-up what you're saying. That's why I say beating a Werewolf means nothing.
Static Shock

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#40  Edited By Static Shock
geodoc said:
"I'll just reply to the Deathstroke comment.  I've collected since the 60s and these two have tangled many times.  When Deathstroke has won (he didn't win them all) he won soundly.  However I'm not saying strength guarantees a victory, but it can help.  Depends on the battle.  Like I said could go either way."
Strength won't exactly help you in a battle if your skills aren't as good or better than the other fighter.
geodoc

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#41  Edited By geodoc

Ok, I'll try on last time.  Strength alone does not guarantee a victory, but it can help.  One area MK is above bats is his ability to take punishment, so even if bats beats him to a pulp, he may be able to take it, and pull a victory.  In non-powered hand to hand, you never know, just like a boxing match between a puncher and a skilled fighter, sometimes the puncher wins.  Whats funny is I'm a huge batman fan, lol.  I just don't like characters being shot down just because of how they've been written recently.  I think MK's mental state interfers with his skill, thus the misconception that he has no skill.  That's all.  Can we all be friends now pleassseeee, lol.

Mr. Wilson

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#42  Edited By Mr. Wilson

Batman wins, no curbstomp.  Tired of quoting, I stated my opinion and thats all I'm going to say.

But as for Taskmaster being a villain, Deathstroke is one as well.  Plus since Batman is a master of all things including the Force (lol) he has lost to Deathstroke before and has a lower H2H than Batman. 

Static Shock

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#43  Edited By Static Shock
Mr. Wilson said:
"Plus since Batman is a master of all things including the Force (lol) he has lost to Deathstroke before and has a lower H2H than Batman. "
That's debatable....
Rainman89

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#44  Edited By Rainman89

Let's Face it, DC has set Batman up as one of the most powerful humans ever. He has defeated people that could take on the whole Justice league. He is one of the smartest men on earth, and the peak of physical prowess.

I see the fight go this way...

Batman has a plan to somehow incapacitate MK, and tries to set it up.

MK's first move is a killing blow, and the only way he can win. If he manages to kill BM, then game over, but that is unlikely.  

After MK's attempt, which BM counters, BM tries and tries to set up his trap, whatever it may be. In the end, after some brutal Hand to hand, MK either gets captured or runs away, he can't hang with Batman forever.  

Mr. Wilson

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#45  Edited By Mr. Wilson
Static Shock said:
"Mr. Wilson said:
"Plus since Batman is a master of all things including the Force (lol) he has lost to Deathstroke before and has a lower H2H than Batman. "
That's debatable....
"

But in every other thread Batman is unbeatable in combat.

Batman= Overrated
vance_astro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#46  Edited By vance_astro  Moderator
Mr. Wilson said:
"Static Shock said:
"Mr. Wilson said:
That's debatable....
"

Batman= Overrated"
Batman is unbeatable in combat when it comes to the worst street leveler in Marvel to have his own comic.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Vance Astro said:
"Mr. Wilson said: Batman is unbeatable in combat when it comes to the worst street leveler in Marvel to have his own comic."
Total BS
vance_astro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#48  Edited By vance_astro  Moderator
TheDrifter said:
"Vance Astro said:
"Mr. Wilson said: Batman is unbeatable in combat when it comes to the worst street leveler in Marvel to have his own comic."
Total BS
"
Prove me wrong.Cap,Spider-Man,Iron Fist,Punisher and DD are the only other Street levelers to have their own comics.Moon Knight can't beat any of them.
zee crusher

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#49  Edited By zee crusher

Moon knight could beat punisher. Punisher lost to bullseye.

Mr. Wilson

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#50  Edited By Mr. Wilson
Vance Astro said:
"Mr. Wilson said:
"Static Shock said:
"Mr. Wilson said:
That's debatable....
"

Batman= Overrated"
Batman is unbeatable in combat when it comes to the worst street leveler in Marvel to have his own comic."

I'm just saying in general Batman is overrated.  In threads I've seen Batman take out Galactus with a week of prep.  The guy is smart and rich but not Reed Richards smart.

Moon Knight is not that bad he needs to have more stories told of him so we can have a better perspective of what he can handle.  Moon Knight could hang with Bats for a bit but would lose in the end.  No curbstomp here.