#1 Posted by MightyWarrior (91 posts) - - Show Bio

Okay, Moon Knight is placed in this city. Can he go through everything Batman has done and live to tell about it? He will face every villain in the game. He has all of his weapons and equipment. 

Essential Moon Knight #3
#2 Posted by NeonGameWave (7703 posts) - - Show Bio

I`m pretty sure Moon Knight can survive in Arkham City but it won`t be easy.

#3 Posted by anihush (132 posts) - - Show Bio

he could do it a lil easier becausehe could kill that would be a factor

#4 Posted by dondave (34547 posts) - - Show Bio

Moon Knight ftw

#5 Edited by Equonox (964 posts) - - Show Bio

Deadshot kills him. Only reason Batman wasn't killed by Deadshot was because his master detective skills allowed him to figure out where Deadshot would be so as to surprise him. Deadshot could watch MK from afar and snipe him whenever.

Clayface also kills him, as Batman's/Mr. Freeze's freeze tech was the only thing that could stop him.

I'd even be willing to say Ra's would kill him (assuming Moon Knight could even have the skills necessary to find him in the first place, in which case he dies from titan poisoning).

Before anyone disagrees, I'll admit I don't know much about Moon Knight, but from what I do know I don't see anything that will allow him to survive those 2 (or 3).

#6 Posted by k4tzm4n (36433 posts) - - Show Bio

Only reason Batman wasn't killed by Deadshot was because his master detective skills allowed him to figure out where Deadshot would be so as to surprise him 

And because Floyd pulls his shots against Bruce.
Staff
#7 Posted by Equonox (964 posts) - - Show Bio

@k4tzm4n said:

Only reason Batman wasn't killed by Deadshot was because his master detective skills allowed him to figure out where Deadshot would be so as to surprise him

And because Floyd pulls his shots against Bruce.

True...

#8 Edited by Alexander505 (2144 posts) - - Show Bio

No he can't' win. He stop against Mr. Freeze, Clayface, maybe Ra's and he not capable to find Deadshot.

#9 Posted by Equonox (964 posts) - - Show Bio

Eh, he may be able to beat Freeze...Freeze is a total tool in AC lol

#10 Posted by sammystorm75 (157 posts) - - Show Bio

He can and killing won't be a problem he can also get vechils to help him get a better angle and he is smart enough to find deadshot and has the necissary equipment equal enough to batmans and with clay face might be a problem but if he can get freezes equipment he may find clay faces weakness quick enough to defeat him he might also replace weapons in his vechils with freezes equipment so yes he can but it might be tough but i think he's got what it takes to survive.

#11 Posted by TheTmac (472 posts) - - Show Bio

Freeze,Clayface and Deadshot will take him down.

#12 Posted by anihush (132 posts) - - Show Bio

Wait is he posined like batman

#13 Posted by Ddecourt (796 posts) - - Show Bio

Is this Fist of Khonshu Moon Knight?

#14 Posted by Hyperlight (5493 posts) - - Show Bio

i dont know if he would survive the disease and find the cure.... the game would get progressively easier because he would kill everyone