Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 2

#1  Edited By FukYouRenchamp
No Caption Provided

Rules:

• Team has a day of prep to strategize
  • They all have full equipment from the entire series of the games.
  • Moon Knight has no armor, but has all of his other normal equipment.
  • Set in a populated skyscraper
  • Moon Knight is on floor 50 - Team is on floor 1
FukYouRenchamp

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Cooldes

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

Haven't played these series, an d haven't played the last few A-creeds, so imma need la feats

MonsterStomp

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

I'd probably give it to the team.

tparks

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

Moon Knight has taken on worst then these three combined, but with that being said, this is not an easy win for any street leveler. MK - 7/10.

dondave

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Moon Knight

MonsterStomp

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By MonsterStomp

@tparks said:

Moon Knight has taken on worst then these three combined, but with that being said, this is not an easy win for any street leveler. MK - 7/10.

Such as?

tparks

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@monsterstomp said:

@tparks said:

Such as?

Taskmaster, Count Nefaria, Werewolf by Night, Bullseye, Deadpool, Hobgoblin, The Hulk (sort of), Thunderbolts, etc...

Like I said though, this will not be easy. Sam Fisher could possibly get a stealth kill, and the day of prep makes this even more likely. I still think that MK has the upper-hand though and should pull out the majority.

MonsterStomp

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@tparks: And he's beaten those people? To my knowledge (which isn't very lengthy on MK), MK is far under Batman (based on other statements made). But if he's beaten the likes of Taskmaster, then I may have to rethink some stuff.

tparks

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@tparks: And he's beaten those people? To my knowledge (which isn't very lengthy on MK), MK is far under Batman (based on other statements made). But if he's beaten the likes of Taskmaster, then I may have to rethink some stuff.

He's 1 in 1 with Taskmaster. Taskmaster originally beat him, taking advantage of the fact that he knew MK's style inside and out, and how MK will willingly take a punch, in order to deliver a punch that hits harder then the one he takes. MK got beat up pretty badly. MK came back though, and beat TM, even though MK was damaged severely.

The biggest thing that I think separates Taskmaster and Batman is gear, which Batman has a big edge with. I don't think physicals or skills are as far apart as a lot of people say on here.

As for who he's beaten:

Taskmaster -Won once, lost once.

Count Nefaria - a very impressive long fought stalemate - which is saying a lot since Count Nefaria is a Thor Villain. If the fight would have lasted longer, MK would have lost, but the fact that it went on as long as it did is a testament to MK's skill

Werewolf by Night - Win

Bullseye - Win (sort of) - this was more of a CIS win, since MK was badly wounded, and just used a decoy with a bomb to distract Bullseye and escape.

Deadpool - Won against Deadpool who had prep. He even beat Deadpool in a sword fight, which is impressive as Moon Knight isn't normally a sword fighter

Hobgoblin - Win (sort of, fight kind of ends, but MK was doing well). MK did have Spider-Man with him for this one, but MK was doing most of the fighting.

The Hulk - MK wasn't really fighting the Hulk, just keeping him mad at him, so the Hulk would follow him to the Zodiac's hideout and help him fight the Zodiac

Thunderbolts - Win. He took all of them on while he was badly injured, and used stealth to attack them all individually

MonsterStomp

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11  Edited By MonsterStomp

@tparks: Well he should stomp here. I don't know why you're doubting Moon Knight here :P

Super_Buck

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Agent 47 is a ruthless killer. His style relies heavily on stealth and his surroundings. He specializes in making his kills look like accidence. More impressively, he's a certified superhuman and has took on his fair share of super-assassins solo. He may not have a lot of prep feats, but he does display a keen sense of direction and cunning during his missions. He is at the point of predicting his opponents moves (instinct).

Sam Fisher is a soldier who is basically a one man army. His sonar tech would allow for an easy sighting of Moon Knight and allow the team to use their knowledge of where he is to their advantage. Sam is also sporting a ton of diversionary and stun gadgets which will also provide a lot of support.

Connor Kenway is pretty much another one man army who has an extraordinary sense known as Eagle Vision. This allows him to pick up cold trails and ultimately track his target. Connor also has an artefact known as the Shard of Eden which deflects metallic projectiles.

Overall, even though the team starts at the bottom floor, they can pick up Moon Knight's location far faster than Moon Knight is picking up their location. Then its just all stealth. If Sam can dish out a flashbang or two, 47 can snipe him in the head. If Connor goes in guns ablaze, Moon Knight's metallic weaponry isn't fazing him, neither will Sam's and 47's bullets so they can open fire and not worry about killing Connor. Sam can set up proxy mines where 47's prediction path takes him. Basically, the team has more options. I'd say the team wins 7, maybe 8 out of 10.

Jmarshmallow

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

MK stomps.

Jmarshmallow

Super_Buck

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

MK stomps.

Jmarshmallow

After my huge post? I don't see it. Mind elaborating so we can have a nice discussion?

Jmarshmallow

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15  Edited By Jmarshmallow

@super_buck: I'd be glad to!

First off, I think we can both agree that, even combined, MK outskills the Team considerably.

The only person who could arguably hang with him IMO is Kenway, and even he wouldn't last that long. Long enough for a distraction, at BEST.

Second, as far as physicals go, MK outshines them all again. While, IIRC, he no longer has his Egyptian amp or whatever, he still has shown superhuman feats even without it. He was taking down a werewolf using nothing but H2H, and as far as I know he didn't have his amp during that encounter.

In terms of physicals, it goes MK >>> Agent 47 > Kenway > Fisher.

Now, an important thing to keep in mind here is that MK doesn't have his armor. While his tactics usually consist of absorbing attacks and striking at the opportune time, I'm not sure if he'll do it without his armor.

More than likely, he'll notice their weaponry, and go straight to dodging their attacks. A wise move considering Kenway's steel, 47's pistols, and Fishers' armory.

Now, I really don't see any of there attacks making contact with MK, as he is easily FAR faster than all of them, and is a casual bullet dodger. His fights with Taskmaster, Deadpool, Daredevil and more prove that.

So now that we've established that MK is faster, stronger, and more skilled, the only other option for the team is stealth.

While all three of them are known for their stealth, NONE of them are going to be able to make it 50 floors without being noticed. Maybe in a fictional world it's possible, but in a modern day building that has 50 floors, I can't imagine security is so lame as not to notice a:

Bald guy in a suit with a barcode on the back of his head.

Man with combat clothes and special ops equipment carrying a buttload of weapon.

And an Indian dude in a weird outfit with tomahawks, swords, and pistols strapped all over him.

Yeah, good luck making it through fifty stories without getting noticed. That's without even mentioning the cameras, which I would assume MK is in control of. Or even if he's not, they would make everybody evacuate as soon as suspicious activity like that was noticed.

No matter how you look at it, the Team won't get to the 50th floor without MK knowing they were there. And in a straight up encounter, I'm positive that MK could take them all handily.

Street-level Video game characters tend not to be as ridiculously superhuman as comic book street levelers.

Jmarshmallow

Avatar image for beaconofstrength
BeaconofStrength

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Moon Knight.

Super_Buck

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@jmarshmallow:

First off, I think we can both agree that, even combined, MK outskills the Team considerably.

Combined? Sure, but there are three men here.

The only person who could arguably hang with him IMO is Kenway, and even he wouldn't last that long. Long enough for a distraction, at BEST.

A distraction is all the time Agent 47 or Fisher need to put a bullet between Marc's eyes.

Second, as far as physicals go, MK outshines them all again. While, IIRC, he no longer has his Egyptian amp or whatever, he still has shown superhuman feats even without it. He was taking down a werewolf using nothing but H2H, and as far as I know he didn't have his amp during that encounter.

In terms of physicals, it goes MK >>> Agent 47 > Kenway > Fisher.

There isn't much context in that example but I digress. Sam Fisher can toss a large man around like nothing if he uses the momentum the right way. So can Connor and Agent 47. As for the comparison, I'd put Kenway > Fisher > 47. But in all honesty, they're roughly equal.

Now, an important thing to keep in mind here is that MK doesn't have his armor. While his tactics usually consist of absorbing attacks and striking at the opportune time, I'm not sure if he'll do it without his armor.

More than likely, he'll notice their weaponry, and go straight to dodging their attacks. A wise move considering Kenway's steel, 47's pistols, and Fishers' armory.

Even if he decides to opt out for a more evasive tactic, that is still a lot of firepower to get around. Especially Fisher's arsenal of grenades, mines etc. A flashbang could also go a long way.

Now, I really don't see any of there attacks making contact with MK, as he is easily FAR faster than all of them, and is a casual bullet dodger. His fights with Taskmaster, Deadpool, Daredevil and more prove that.

Far faster? I disagree. Sam Fisher has dodged bullets in the novels. Not like it matters anyway, since dodging bullets holds no merit when fighting foes H2H. Sure he'll dodge a few bullets, but he isn't moving at blinding speeds.

While all three of them are known for their stealth, NONE of them are going to be able to make it 50 floors without being noticed. Maybe in a fictional world it's possible, but in a modern day building that has 50 floors, I can't imagine security is so lame as not to notice a:

Bald guy in a suit with a barcode on the back of his head.

Man with combat clothes and special ops equipment carrying a buttload of weapon.

And an Indian dude in a weird outfit with tomahawks, swords, and pistols strapped all over him.

Yeah, good luck making it through fifty stories without getting noticed. That's without even mentioning the cameras, which I would assume MK is in control of. Or even if he's not, they would make everybody evacuate as soon as suspicious activity like that was noticed.

1. Sam Fisher has stealthed through CIA buildings. Agent 47 has stealthed through the White House. Connor Kenway may not be AS good but he isn't a slouch either. A CIA building or a White House is far more heavily guarded with more security systems and alarms than the unmarked populated skyscraper in this scenario.

2. Bald guy with a barcode, never hindered him before. The guy is a master of disguise.

3. Sam can fit that op suit under civilian clothes fairly subtly.

4. True, Connor is clearly the odd one out. But with a day to strategize, I'm sure Sam or 47 could find him something a little more subtle.

5. Refer to the first point. The OP never said this was a high-security facility. Something of which Fisher and 47 have infiltrated on numerous occasions without much hassle.

No matter how you look at it, the Team won't get to the 50th floor without MK knowing they were there. And in a straight up encounter, I'm positive that MK could take them all handily.

Marc begins on the 50th floor. I'm pretty sure he'd scare the living sh*t out of everyone before the team does. If anyone is going to be the reason for an evac, its him.