Moon Knight, Daredevil,and Blackpanther vs. Batman, NW, WC

Blackjuggy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 11

#1  Edited By Blackjuggy

I pick MK,DD, and BP for the win. NW stands for Nightwing and WC stands for Wildcat.

the creator

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#2  Edited By the creator

Well I think that BP can beat Bats, DD can beat Wildcat and they can then help MK beat Nightwing as MK I think would be hard pushed to beat Nightwing (I think that their are close to equal).

Avatar image for buckshotwashere
BuckshotWasHere

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

User Lists: 51

#3  Edited By BuckshotWasHere  Moderator

If they pair up, what you said is probably right, but with Nightwing and Batman on the same team I think they're more likely to double team, plus they have more experience working together. I'm thinking that the first side to lose a fighter gets beat.

the creator

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4  Edited By the creator

Buckshot says:

"If they pair up, what you said is probably right, but with Nightwing and Batman on the same team I think they're more likely to double team, plus they have more experience working together. I'm thinking that the first side to lose a fighter gets beat."

Good point.

I know that MK and BP have associated with each other in the past and DD and MK have fought each other and also fought against others together. There is some experience there but not as much as Bats and NW.

After all those short names I need a rest....

Gottheit

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#5  Edited By Gottheit

This thread drives me Battier then Devil Wings on the Moon at (K)Night! I mean, seriously, my comprehension of the situation is as Black as that of Jacques Clouseu, of Pink Panther fame...but seriously, I gotta give this to Batman and Nightwing and Wildcat(oh my!). As much as I so love Moon Knight, and respect Daredevil and Black Panther(that is to heavy...even for the Black Panther.), I just can't see them getting one over on the Caped Crusader. I mean, there's a reason Batman has the most rabid, diehard, faith-over-logic fanboys. He is awesome, not only in unarmed combat, but in terms of battle-time strategy, and most useful gadgets to have in a fight. I mean, Moon Knight carried around Nun-Chucks. Nun-chucks, EVEN THOUGH the man wears a cape...I mean, seriously, that was not a very thought out move. Daredevil's a bit cooler in that his billy-club is really a multi-tool, but what happens when he loses it? He's dicked, that what he is. No, Batman has the edge here, I think...Plus, he has two hardcore fighters there to help him, which is quite handy if you think about it...

Cap. Briny

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

#6  Edited By Cap. Briny

This is a great fight. Black Panther might win against Batman, he is from Africa and they practically created all those crazy fighting styles no ones ever heard of that Batman masters. And no doubt Black Panther does to. But I think Batman has an equal chance of winning. Daredevil could eventually win over Nightwing, they fight with some of the same tools but I think Daredevil's SUPER enhanced senses would give him the upper hand. But god this would be like Hero (the kung fu army movie) meats Spider-Man. I think Moon Knight and Wildcat would stalemate each other. Moon Knight uses far out weapons but Wildcat (as it says in his origin) knows tons of other fighting styles besides the sweet science of boxing. I think Moon KNight would fall to the fists of Wildcat though.

Team D.C gets this one.

But oh man, Daredevil vs Nightwing is the ULTIMATE fight!!! Next crossover, they better do this! I cn't get over how cool this would be.
Post Edited:2007-08-08 18:53:49

ChaosBlazer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

#7  Edited By ChaosBlazer

team Marvel

Zemoftw

Forum Posts

Wiki Points