moon knight and spider man vs wolverine and gambit

jayskee

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 1

Edited By jayskee

moon knight has his adamantuim armor 40 cresent darts his spiked nuckles and his adamantuim staff. fight is in hell's kitchen. morals on. start from 50 yards away. spider man is current. gambit has his staff and 3 decks of cards no death.   who wins and why

Vengeance Of The Moon Knight #9
Vengeance Of The Moon Knight #9
Wolverine: The Road To Hell #1
Wolverine: The Road To Hell #1

CaptainRodgers

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By CaptainRodgers

Team 2. 

jasraj

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

User Lists: 3

#2  Edited By jasraj
@jayskee:
Team 1....you have given Moon Knight alot of armour, and Spidey should be able use his strength, speed, agility etc
Power NeXus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 4

#3  Edited By Power NeXus

Pretty close, but I'm putting in a vote for Team 2. They have better teamwork and a lot more experience in working together, they have the advantage of a far superior long-rance arsenal. Wolverine can either match or beat either member of Team 1. Gambit can beat Moon Knight, and though he can't beat Spider-Man he can at least keep him occupied for a while until Wolverine can pitch in.
PirateKing69

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4  Edited By PirateKing69

Team 1....imo spidey can take wolverine..while MK holds off gambit or beat's him(dont know to much about MK)

jasraj

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By jasraj
@Power NeXus said:
"Pretty close, but I'm putting in a vote for Team 2. They have better teamwork and a lot more experience in working together, they have the advantage of a far superior long-rance arsenal. Wolverine can either match or beat either member of Team 1. Gambit can beat Moon Knight, and though he can't beat Spider-Man he can at least keep him occupied for a while until Wolverine can pitch in. "

Moon Knight has some tough armour, i think he could take Logan, and then Spidey could take Gambit
CaptainRodgers

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By CaptainRodgers
@Power NeXus:
Yeah i agree
Power NeXus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By Power NeXus

For the record, this is an excellant thread. All necessary rules and details are included in the OP. Combatants that pretty much everyone is familiar with, but set in a combo that hasn't been done a million times already. Very closely matched. 
Nicely done.
Avatar image for deactivated-5c6600594117e
deactivated-5c6600594117e

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 111

User Lists: 51

Morals on or off?  

Edit: Nevermind.
jasraj

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9  Edited By jasraj
Team 1....IMO Moon Knight could take Wolverine, and Spidey could take Gambit, vice versa
PirateKing69

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10  Edited By PirateKing69

No Caption Provided
lol i like this scan
jasraj

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11  Edited By jasraj
@PirateKing69:
lol, Logan's having a bad day
Power NeXus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12  Edited By Power NeXus
@jasraj said:
"@Power NeXus said:
"Pretty close, but I'm putting in a vote for Team 2. They have better teamwork and a lot more experience in working together, they have the advantage of a far superior long-rance arsenal. Wolverine can either match or beat either member of Team 1. Gambit can beat Moon Knight, and though he can't beat Spider-Man he can at least keep him occupied for a while until Wolverine can pitch in. "

Moon Knight has some tough armour, i think he could take Logan, and then Spidey could take Gambit "

Admittedly, Moon Knight's adamantium armor will protect him quite a bit against Logan's claws. However, he is still vulnerable to headshots, Wolverine is a more skilled combatant than he is, and MK has no real way of injuring Wolverine. 
Spidey could take Gambit (he's done it before), but Gambit is smart enough to know how to learn from previous fights. Spider-Man would still win a straight-up fight, but I think Gambit can keep the fight going long enough for Wolverine to help. 
If the fight partners are switched, Wolverine can beat Spider-Man (he's done so before), and Gambit can beat Moon Knight (adamantium is indestructible, but it doesn't absorb the shock of an explosion. A few well-placed cards can still take MK out).
jasraj

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13  Edited By jasraj
@Power NeXus said:
"@jasraj said:
"@Power NeXus said:

Moon Knight has some tough armour, i think he could take Logan, and then Spidey could take Gambit "
Admittedly, Moon Knight's adamantium armor will protect him quite a bit against Logan's claws. However, he is still vulnerable to headshots, Wolverine is a more skilled combatant than he is, and MK has no real way of injuring Wolverine. Spidey could take Gambit (he's done it before), but Gambit is smart enough to know how to learn from previous fights. Spider-Man would still win a straight-up fight, but I think Gambit can keep the fight going long enough for Wolverine to help. If the fight partners are switched, Wolverine can beat Spider-Man (he's done so before), and Gambit can beat Moon Knight (adamantium is indestructible, but it doesn't absorb the shock of an explosion. A few well-placed cards can still take MK out). "

Mmmmh, fair point
Avatar image for deactivated-5c6600594117e
deactivated-5c6600594117e

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 111

User Lists: 51

I'll take Logan and Gambit.  

Moon Knight doesn't have anything in his arsenal that can put Logan away. Gambit can dodge bullets so I don't think MK can tag Gambit either. IMO he's the weak link. His armor gives him protection but his face is unprotected and it still has weak points that allow for his movement. Gambit can take him out with a few well placed explosive cards or a well placed bo staff strike.
pastepotpete1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@jasraj: moon knigth n spidey take it

Joker13CSC

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Team X-Men even with all the extra equipment MK has.

Zemoftw

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Mk beats gambit and spiderman beats logan. In fact they have fought before with mk and spidey taking the upper hand.

green_skaar

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

MK/SM