Monster Mash Old vs New

Avatar image for slacker_the_hacker
slacker the hacker

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 1

No prep to the death all blood lusted its midnight there all fighting at once its midnight fight takes place in a grave yard the size of new york no BFR which monster team takes it

VS

Freefa11

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

#2  Edited By Freefa11

My money's on Pinhead. Except for Freddy he seems to have the widest range of powers, but his abilities just seem to be a lot more lethal than Freddy's and they can work in the real world, whereas Freddy relies on people falling asleep as well as being afraid of him. I think most of the guys on this list actually wouldn't be too impressed with Freddy's tricks, and some of them probably don't need to sleep, while Pinhead could still fire dozens of hook chains through their heads and rip their skin off and stuff.

MzombieX

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3  Edited By MzombieX

My initial instinct would be to say the first team, but then again ... that ugly giant vulture thing about to swallow that plane could be a curveball. LOL What the hell is that thing?!? 
At any rate ... he might be able to gobble up a few from group 1
Avatar image for slacker_the_hacker
slacker the hacker

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

bump

Freefa11

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By Freefa11

Oh, somehow missed that it was a team battle. Team 1 then. Pinhead is way better than pretty much anyone on team 2 (though I'm honestly not sure what the giant bird thing is), and I think with the others they should be able to take down all the oldies without much trouble, except the bird thing, which will take a while to hack apart. However, unless it has some hefty magic powers, I don't think it will be able to harm Pinhead, though I doubt the others would be much of a threat to it (even Freddy would be useless if the thing doesn't dream).