#1 Posted by Meteorite (3347 posts) - - Show Bio

It's two lame monsters from two lame movies fighting! Who wins the fight?

#2 Posted by Sparda (15795 posts) - - Show Bio

Cloverfield was a good movie, in my opinion, and the creature was very well designed. I Am Legend was only alright, though.

Anyways, Clover wins, since those mutants could do literally nothing against it and it has all of it's little creatures to aid in the battle.

#3 Posted by Swagga Boy (3769 posts) - - Show Bio

I am Legend was a lame movie?

#4 Posted by Meteorite (3347 posts) - - Show Bio
Swagga Boy said:
"I am Legend was a lame movie?"
Yes it was.
#5 Edited by White Assassin (204 posts) - - Show Bio

i disagree with you meteorite cloverfield and I am legend were both good movies.

Cloverfield monster takes the win in this.

#6 Posted by King Saturn (222830 posts) - - Show Bio
That Cloverfield Monster should win here
#7 Posted by Meteorite (3347 posts) - - Show Bio
White Assassin said:
"i disagree with you meteorite cloverfield and I am legend were both good movies.

Cloverfield monster takes the win in this."
To each's own.

I haven't actually seen Cloverfield, a friend of mine just said it was lame cos they spend about half an hour at a party at the start and that the plot's really predictable.

As for I Am Legend, I didn't really like the plot and I hated the way he killed his dog. Yes, it was for a good reason but A SELFISH ONE AS WELL!!!
#8 Posted by Agent_DEATH (602 posts) - - Show Bio

there are actually two clover field monsters the one in the water with the giant tentacles and the one on land that has no tenticales

#9 Posted by sky goblin (198 posts) - - Show Bio

the cloverfield monster would because it can survive anything including nuclear bombardment

#10 Posted by Meteorite (3347 posts) - - Show Bio
sky goblin said:
"the cloverfield monster would because it can survive anything including nuclear bombardment"

But when you've got 1000 monsters crawling and ripping you up all around you you can't really concentrate enough to fight.
#11 Posted by King Saturn (222830 posts) - - Show Bio
Meteorite said:
"sky goblin said:
"the cloverfield monster would because it can survive anything including nuclear bombardment"

But when you've got 1000 monsters crawling and ripping you up all around you you can't really concentrate enough to fight."
Maybe
#12 Posted by Meteorite (3347 posts) - - Show Bio
King Saturn said:
"Meteorite said:
"sky goblin said:

But when you've got 1000 monsters crawling and ripping you up all around you you can't really concentrate enough to fight."
Maybe"

1000 doesn't sound like many, but if you could see 1000 monsters all in a massive line you would appreciate how many there are.
#13 Posted by sky goblin (198 posts) - - Show Bio
Meteorite said:
"sky goblin said:

it could just go in to the water and drown them
#14 Posted by One-Above-You (1907 posts) - - Show Bio

It could wait till sunrise, knock down the building the Mutants are hiding in, and they would shrivel up and die.

#15 Posted by lionheart (1261 posts) - - Show Bio
One-Above-You said:
"It could wait till sunrise, knock down the building the Mutants are hiding in, and they would shrivel up and die."
that is true and the fight would probably go overnight so ican see that happening if the cloverfield monster is smart enough to find where the building is even though he smashes everything so it probably doesnt matter
but for the record I AM LEGEND is a GREAT MOVIE
#16 Posted by Meteorite (3347 posts) - - Show Bio
lionheart said:
"One-Above-You said:
"It could wait till sunrise, knock down the building the Mutants are hiding in, and they would shrivel up and die."
that is true and the fight would probably go overnight so ican see that happening if the cloverfield monster is smart enough to find where the building is even though he smashes everything so it probably doesnt matter
but for the record I AM LEGEND is a GREAT MOVIE"

My opinion is that it sucks, yours is that it rules. We each have our own opinions.
#17 Posted by Under Dog (168 posts) - - Show Bio

No possible way for the I am legend guys to win. I liked the movie ok, but it should have had a different title,  it was only like the book in the loosest way.