Monkey (Enslaved) vs Spiderman

Stompa

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By Stompa

Spiderman plays around a bit too much with one of Reeds toys at the Future Foundation and get´s teleported into the post-apocalyptic ruins of New York. There he is confronted by Monkey who thinks he is a enemy because of his stupid outfit!

No Caption Provided

They start on opposite sides of the steel beams over the river but can use the whole city for the fight. It´s regular Spidey without his spidersense and with his normal equipment. Monkey can use his staff with 10 plasma charges and can use the cloud all the time. He can use his shield for blocking and has his abilities from the game.

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

VS.

progenitorigin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 1

#2  Edited By progenitorigin

Under the circumstances, i'd give this to Monkey.  He showed some incredible agility in the beginning of the game leaping around the exploding ship, and he showed some incredible strength in the end against the giant bots.  Under the circumstances, without his spider-sense, i'd give this match to Monkey, with use of his staff & cloud.  Monkey's a great character, btw.
Stompa

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 0

#3  Edited By Stompa

@progenitor said:

Under the circumstances, i'd give this to Monkey. He showed some incredible agility in the beginning of the game leaping around the exploding ship, and he showed some incredible strength in the end against the giant bots. Under the circumstances, without his spider-sense, i'd give this match to Monkey, with use of his staff & cloud. Monkey's a great character, btw.

Thank you very much. Yeah i think so too and i was really surprised to see that there was no battle with him yet.