Monkey D. Luffy vs The Hulk

This topic is locked from further discussion.

Avatar image for deactivated-5d6746eab553d
deactivated-5d6746eab553d

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

@Cooldes: I wasn't even talking about you lol. I was talking about the 2 OP fans who thought Luffy can beat Hulk obviously. Plus I even said Hulk stomps. -_-

RealityWarper

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 8

#252  Edited By RealityWarper

@dbvse7 said:

@realitywarper: @deathhero61: Well I guess idk Supermans a tricky case.

Where does it say “Combat” Haki ONLY works on Devil Fruit users and please don't even go there with the fanboy comment if you don't know what yor talking about.. smh

It makes no sense to people who don't think outside the box and think Names win a match.

Haki

Haki (覇気, Haki) is a power that is possessed by all people, but few can actually use it. It's often unique to those with a strong enough will to control. This power is even strong enough to cancel out the powers of Devil Fruit users, but even they can use this skill. There are three basic forms of Haki, and Luffy can use all three

• Observation Haki: (見聞色, Kenbunshoku) is the power to predict a person's movements, but only what is directly on the mind. It is also known on the Sky Islands as Mantra. If this power in strengthened, a person could even be able to sense the presence and numbers of others who aren't even in sight.
  • Armament Haki: (武装色, Busoushoku) is an attack power. This has been shown to be able to attack the body directly and no Devil Fruit power has been shown to be able to defend against it. This includes the powerful Logia types. This Haki is as if the user is wearing an invisible armor. This power can also be extended to weapons, such as swords, arrows, and guns.
  • Conqueror Haki:(覇王色, Haoushoku Haki) is the power to command and control the wills of others. It's an ability that is most likely found in those who gain fame in the world. When used it an cause people surrounding the user to pass out or even control the person's will for a short time. It's an intimidation tactic that is not to be abused, because it will effect all that surround. It's one of the rarest forms of Haki, but cannot be trained or strengthened. It is measured by the user's own spirit, and reinforced through personal growth.

THERE IS A DIRECT LINK BETWEEN THE TWO LINES I MADE BOLD AND UNDERLINED.

Just remember that Logia fruits users are intagible and the Haki allow to touch them because he cancels the powers of the Devil Fruits.
Of course you can deduct than only the armement haki is capable of that feat because the two other haki powers are relied to body language and willpower.
The powers of The Hulk are not relied to the absorption of a Devil Fruit and you actually can touch the body of The Hulk directly so the Armement Haki is irrelevant here and the durability of the Hulk prevent him to take any damages from Luffy. : )

Detrolord

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

-_-

Cooldes

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

@realitywarper: lolwut, nothing in what you quoted says ONLY df users are affected by haki.

Avatar image for xxedward_kenwayxx
XxEdward_KenwayXx

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@raynorj: luffy makes me fantastic look like a joke. Luffy's punching speed is dragon ball z level. And he hardens his body therefore causing more damage. But I still think hulk would win in the end

DBVSE7

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

whoisme

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@xxedward_kenwayxx: Dragon ball z level? Seriously?

Anyway, Luffy wins with conqueror's haki