Monkey D. Luffy vs The Hulk

This topic is locked from further discussion.

dum529001

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

@cor_tsar said:
@omnibeast said:

Hulk gets the stronger/faster/wider/bigger his thunderclaps become.

That's the only thing that won't increase as his anger and thunderclapping power increase. Speed of sound is speed of sound(different mediums means different speed, but that's not relevant here). They'll get stronger, wider, bigger, and just in general more destructive, but not faster. I'm starting to like how opinion is shifting slightly and becoming more open for discussion.

The waves aren't soundwaves, they're supersonic waves, which means they move faster than sound.

DatSwampertAzz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@superbot400: zoan devil fruit...leopard claws are sharp enough to cut luffy and the fact that rokugan acts in a similar way to an impact/reject dial

thelocust619

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#153  Edited By thelocust619

@cor_tsar: "I'm of the opinion of after getting his face pounding in by multi-million tonner with hyper-sonic punches that have more potentially striking force than most if not all comic characters, Hulk's gonna go down. "

You said this. Just stop and read it again. You should be embarrassed. Every comic character?! Dafuq u talk in bout??

And also, reading the thread I see you mentioning a lot about opinions. This isn't about opinions. Were here to determine the facts, not hear opinions. That's worth nothing, especially from people who think Luffy is stronger than any high mid tier in comics. The facts all indicate Luffy has literally no chance of victory.

Look at your arguments..."hope hulk can bite harder than two buildings"...are you kidding? Hulk can bench a continent casually, and you think his bite is building level??? Wtf is your head at, man. You're saying some pretty wacky stuff

Also claiming the mountain to be made of rock is not debunking the clay thing. Not all rock is the same. If its made of linestone its remarkably weaker, if its sedimented with clay its weaker still. The poimt was to show tjat this was in no way a "hard" rock, and compared to luffy's other showings its likely not.

You are wanking really hard, dude

dum529001

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#154  Edited By dum529001

@ghostravage said:

@raynorj: It was in the face...

Interesting thing is, this instance is actually referred in WWH Chronicles...

No Caption Provided

It also says Iron Man did that thing and almost died while doing it. His body collapsed just to KO a very weak Hulk in comparison to later years. That alone suggests Luffy wont do anything on him.

That's not a weakened Hulk.

Ironman can reach Hulk and Thor power-levels, but only for a few seconds with the risk that his armor will collapse. He's done this and against Hulk and Count Nefaria.

Zjun_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Stalemate, until Hulk finds a way to neutralize Luffy.

SuperDrummer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Definition of a stalemate.

Superbot400

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#157  Edited By Superbot400

Hulk was dazed by some explosion from Iron Man fight, but either way, anybody trying to argue that Iron Man kayo Hulk means that Luffy is doing it would have to basically prove that Luffy is Thor/Hercules/Classic Wonder Man/Count Nefaria for that to be proven.

As for the Hypersonic thing based on the liquid explosion, that only proves that Luffy could dodge fast moving objects but I'm not so sure about the idea that Luffy could punch at those speeds since nothing really shown that he could do it.

GhostRavage

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 8

@dum529001: Hulk had problems with Hulk Busters back then, even with artillery some times. Now he's literally one shotting all those things and even resisting stellar masses and things that would mold adamantium.

I didn't mean he was weakened... I said this...

a very weak Hulk in comparison to later years.

I said he was weak in comparison to what he is in modern days. And this subject was already discussed and i told you Iron Man, CAN'T handle with Thor and Hulk anymore, and it was a privilege that was taken away from Iron Man years ago. The fact that you're basing yourself in a VERY classic scan of Spider-Man trying to classify the characters in tiers of strength makes this assumption kinda unreliable. It was said in the scan Iron Man could handle in that tier for seconds if using all his energy. While all the others are there without even trying. Iron Man's strength is calculable to certain point, it's science after all, not the case with Hulk and Thor whose strength surpasses human comprehension...

Im not open to the idea of Iron Man being able to handle with them on regular basis. If anything, let's just agree to disagree, i still posses the feats and history to corroborate my claims.

Just to let you know, Iron Man depleted all his energy in a single beam trying to take out a hacked Hulk Buster, it didn't do a scratch on him, while Hulk just came and one shot'd the bastard when his anger levels were on the bottom. Nuff said.

dum529001

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#159  Edited By dum529001

@ghostravage said:

@dum529001: Hulk had problems with Hulk Busters back then, even with artillery some times. Now he's literally one shotting all those things and even resisting stellar masses and things that would mold adamantium.

I didn't mean he was weakened... I said this...

a very weak Hulk in comparison to later years.

I said he was weak in comparison to what he is in modern days. And this subject was already discussed and i told you Iron Man, CAN'T handle with Thor and Hulk anymore, and it was a privilege that was taken away from Iron Man years ago. The fact that you're basing yourself in a VERY classic scan of Spider-Man trying to classify the characters in tiers of strength makes this assumption kinda unreliable. It was said in the scan Iron Man could handle in that tier for seconds if using all his energy. While all the others are there without even trying. Iron Man's strength is calculable to certain point, it's science after all, not the case with Hulk and Thor whose strength surpasses human comprehension...

Im not open to the idea of Iron Man being able to handle with them on regular basis. If anything, let's just agree to disagree, i still posses the feats and history to corroborate my claims.

Just to let you know, Iron Man depleted all his energy in a single beam trying to take out a hacked Hulk Buster, it didn't do a scratch on him, while Hulk just came and one shot'd the bastard when his anger levels were on the bottom. Nuff said.

Hulk-busters are designed with special weapons that can hurt the Hulk a little bit. Hulk busters hurting Hulk a little bit doesn't mean the Hulk was weak or weak compared to currently.

There have been a bunch of super-weapons made in the Marvel Universe used to hurt Hulk a little bit or at least annoy him.

And when has Hulk EVER had problems with artillery? Was it normal artillery or something else?

Cor_Tsar

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#160  Edited By Cor_Tsar

You said this. Just stop and read it again. You should be embarrassed. Every comic character?! Dafuq u talk in bout??

Alright, every comic character that uses fist for combat. If Hulk had rubber qualities, haki, a 2nd gear, and a third gear, and mastery over all of this he would have a monstrous punch. That's why i said POTENTIAL. I'm not insinuating that Luffy has the strongest punch. Miscommunication.

Look at your arguments..."hope hulk can bite harder than two buildings"...are you kidding? Hulk can bench a continent casually, and you think his bite is building level??? Wtf is your head at, man. You're saying some pretty wacky stuff

... How bout some pure FACTUAL proof that Hulk's jaw can produce the force of two buildings colliding. Because, you know, we're all about fact here. Right?

Also claiming the mountain to be made of rock is not debunking the clay thing. Not all rock is the same. If its made of linestone its remarkably weaker, if its sedimented with clay its weaker still. The poimt was to show tjat this was in no way a "hard" rock, and compared to luffy's other showings its likely not.

Oh, well, i was trying to prove Luffy was 100,000 tonner pre TS. No matter how you want to squirm, squeal, and call out fanboy, even at average density for minerals, that rock was at least 100,000 tons, and that's for you biased comic readers. Show me a scan of Iron Man lifting something that's multiple 100,000 tons. Please. That's pre time skip and only including lifting strength which isn't Luffy's strong suit. Luffy Post time skip can appear right above Hulk's head and hit him with a Hyper Sonic Iron Giant Rubber Fist Barrage before this FRESHLY changed Hulk can Blink with 2 years of added strength since that 100,000 ton feat. And i wank too hard, you guys compare Iron Man to Thor and the such, planet busters, are you really trying to insinuate that Iron Man can jump to planet level. That's a pretty big jump. Though it does seem pretty consistent, can i see these instances?(Asking anyone this question to anyone, pm would be nice as not to completely derail thread)

Avatar image for theultimatefusion
TheUltimateFusion

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Luffy easily takes this, honestly I don't know why this fight is still up for debate. Luffy east blue lifted and threw a sea cow over 100 tons. Now that he is stronger has haki, and 2nd gear its over. Also he is able to dish out this large amounts of strength in super sonic speeds like gear third. This fight is done, from what I remember Hulk lost to Rhino who is not even on the same stair case as Luffy.

RaynorJ

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#162  Edited By RaynorJ

@theultimatefusion: He fought the Rhino 40 years ago, the current Hulk took a punch from Thanos and held the weight of a STAR without getting crushed among many other things, your fanboyism is invalid.

Bane_of_sith

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Hulk ftw,,maybe not easily, but honestly hulk would eventually destroy this guy,,his feats alone speak for themselves. Plus indestructible hulk is incredibly smart,,he'll figure something out

dum529001

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#164  Edited By dum529001

@theultimatefusion said:

Luffy easily takes this, honestly I don't know why this fight is still up for debate. Luffy east blue lifted and threw a sea cow over 100 tons. Now that he is stronger has haki, and 2nd gear its over. Also he is able to dish out this large amounts of strength in super sonic speeds like gear third. This fight is done, from what I remember Hulk lost to Rhino who is not even on the same stair case as Luffy.

Why are you lying? Hulk NEVER lost to the Rhino.

Mee09

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@theultimatefusion: @cor_tsar: I DON'T CARE HOW OLD YOUR POSTS ARE!You two FAIL!

Luffy CANNOT LIFT MILLIONS TONS!AND LUFFY WILL NOT BEAT HULK! HE CAN'T EVEN COMPETE WITH NARUTO ANYMORE YOU IDIOTS-

Ehem- *fixes tie* I'm sorry your idiocy in this thread just infuriated me

Detrolord

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Hulk Smash Puny Little Rubber Man!

GUMO GUMO GatlingHAHA FUNNY Puny Little Rubber Man!

Hulk SMASH! HULK SMASH! HULK SMASH!

Hulk can't hurt him HULK BORED HULK LEAVE

Dratini1331

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@mee09: Insults are not tolerated, dial it back.

god_spawn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 43

User Lists: 10

#168 god_spawn  Moderator

@mee09: No need for the insults.

Avatar image for ancient_0f_days
Ancient_0f_Days

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#169  Edited By Ancient_0f_Days

Stalemate, Hulk can't even see the kid move.

Avatar image for rudebomberboy01
RudeBomberBoy01

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Emperorb777

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Stalemate

Ancient_0f_Days

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Hulk doesn't instinctively start thunder clapping when a foe is so fast that he can't react to them, not like it'd work here anyway.

utkanflash

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 280

Hulk cant damage on luffy... wo haki

But stamina and durability departments goes to Hulk.

But ım still with Luffy

DeathHero61

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@mee09 said:

@theultimatefusion: @cor_tsar: I DON'T CARE HOW OLD YOUR POSTS ARE!You two FAIL!

Luffy CANNOT LIFT MILLIONS TONS!AND LUFFY WILL NOT BEAT HULK! HE CAN'T EVEN COMPETE WITH NARUTO ANYMORE YOU IDIOTS-

Ehem- *fixes tie* I'm sorry your idiocy in this thread just infuriated me

This i guess? And BTW don't you think you should calm down?

Mee09

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#175  Edited By Mee09
Avatar image for rudebomberboy01
RudeBomberBoy01

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@ancient_0f_days: Isn't that what he normally does to opponents much faster than he is? And why wouldn't a thunderclap work on Luffy?

Ancient_0f_Days

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@ancient_0f_days: Isn't that what he normally does to opponents much faster than he is? And why wouldn't a thunderclap work on Luffy?

No, I don't remember him thunder clapping Spider-Man who regularly dances around him or anyone else simply cus they were faster and he only stomped the ground to stop Quicksilver once. Grey Hulk, however has Thunder Clapped Quicksilver away but then again, Luffy is potentially faster than Pietro who has been caught out by Spider-Man and Gambit physically and Grey Hulk is craftier. It wouldn't take Luffy out cus Luffy is strong enough and fast enough to stop Hulk as well as durable enough to tank it.

Avatar image for captainmarvelthunder
CaptainMarvelThunder

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Hulk should be able to win here.

Avatar image for stardustcrusader
StardustCrusader

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Hulk

Luffy will run out of steam eventually,and he couldn't put Hulk down at all.

Avatar image for annoyedimmortalspirit
AnnoyedImmortalSpirit

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Hulk

There's nothing Luffy could do to KO him

PrinceAragorn1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Hulk. Space. GG.

colliderz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Hulk

thedailybagel

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#184 thedailybagel  Moderator

Meh, stalemate?

Cooldes

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

Still not locked? weird...

KingH

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#186  Edited By KingH

Hulk stomps. Was this being debated lol?

DeathHero61

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

DBVSE7

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#188  Edited By DBVSE7

Luffy can OS if my thoughts about Hulk are correct.

Bolaum

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Luffy wins with Conqueror Haki.

DeathHero61

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#190  Edited By DeathHero61

We are all here for shits and giggles and kicks right?

No Caption Provided

@dbvse7 said:

Luffy can OS if my thoughts about Hulk are correct.

No Caption Provided

Marshall_Long

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#191  Edited By Marshall_Long

Hulk becomes one punch man

Alakemega123

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Full123

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@deathhero61: Why don't you explain why Conqueror's Haki won't one shot KO Hulk instead of just posting a lame meme? I am not a supporter of Luffy in this thread, because I know he gets stomped faster than I run to a store for a Klondike bar, but instead of posting some stupid GIF, explain to him, give factual proof, not just a HAHAHAHA NO, because then you seem like the idiot.

DeathHero61

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#194  Edited By DeathHero61

@full123: Okay. Explain to me why Conqueror's Haki would work? Everyone here knows that its a useless argument to assume it would knock out just about anyone, due to the fact that it doesn't effect the strong willed.

Full123

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@full123: Okay. Explain to me why Conqueror's Haki would work? Everyone here knows that its a useless argument to assume it would knock out just about anyone, due to the fact that it doesn't effect the strong willed.

And that would matter if Hulk had any will to begin with. Problem is, he doesn't, because Savage Hulk is just a monster of rage, he has no control over himself, thus not having any effective willpower to deflect the Haki.

DeathHero61

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#196  Edited By DeathHero61

@full123: Thats a crap argument. Anger is a emotion. Will is powered by emotion. Hulk having anger problems doesn't mean one bit that hulk has no will. IF he had no will he would be like a zombie, a soulless corpse or conduit for power. Like a robot. Hulk has been seen pushing himself to limits, refusing to die or lose against opponents, making decisions etc. Although he is a walking piece of rage that doesn't mean jack about whether or not he has a will. When he clearly has a strong will himself.

No Caption Provided

IF hulk didn't have a will he wouldn't be fighting, his powers wouldn't be fueled by emotion and it would literally make no sense for him to be capable of being angry. Hulk has a personality believe it or not. And when savage hulk isn't on some form of rampage due to the abnormalities of his body or plot, he clearly shows a resolve, a will of his own. I highlighted some of the dialogue.

No Caption Provided

Did the same here..

No Caption Provided

Clear determination and will and emotion. Hulk has more of the mind of a child going on a temper tantrum. Nothing more nothing less. Or some form of caveman, pretty sure in both cases there is will and resolve within.

Here is a picture perfect scan.

No Caption Provided

Even then. Assault on the mental spirit won't work on hulk anyway, he is immune to telepathic assault. And telepathy in general IIRC.

brainstorm01

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

monkey d. Luffy

CosmosTyrant

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Hulk tanked a 100 trillion punch from Skaar, got back up like nothing and was able to withstand the weight of a star from Midnight spear.

Luffy is just gonna hurt himself trying to hurt Hulk.

RealityWarper

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 8

@cosmostyrant: I agree.
Luffy has not half the feats of Hulk...
And WWH is so powerful now...

DBVSE7

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#200  Edited By DBVSE7

@deathhero61: Think about it. Haki hits the real body correct? So if Hulk and Bruce Banner are the same person and the Hulk is just the manifestion of Bruce's anger wouldn't Hulks “real body" be the one Bruce has when his body isn't enhanced (Hulk).