Monkey D. Luffy VS Juggernaut

• 154 results
DarkRaiden

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

@darkraiden: But you have to realize they punch using haki, so that the untouchable can be touched.

Ans Juggernaut punches using magic. No matter what Haki does, Luffy can't hurt Juggs since w/o his magic, he took on Thor who is 100000000x stronger than Luffy.

GhostRavage

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 8

#52  Edited By GhostRavage

@darkraiden said:

@ghostravage said:

@darkraiden: Really man? Do i need to post things of the first 4 episodes of it to show you how immune he is? He ricochets bullets and canon balls... Cmon man... And No, im telling you, Lucci didn't hurt him with punches without being on Hybrid form. At best, it was his shigan which means "bullet" that >PIERCED HIM<.

REALLY? REALLY? Bullets and cannonballs? EVERYONE does that. Thing can do that. Thing can't touch Juggernaut in a fight. Same with Colossus. You have 0 proof he's immune to blunt attacks and that picture shows...a punch hurting him. Juggs stomps.

Really man... Thing >TANKS< blunt forces... He is not immune to it... Hell, Hulk was tearing down thing by pieces...

No Caption Provided

While Luffy was shrugging off huge blunt attacks to the face with no harm whatsoever, hell, he didn't even feel them. I don't feel like posting videos. Why don't you take the time and search for the videos yourself, he even does this in the very first chapter.

Thing tanks blunt attacks, Luffy is just immune to them.

And no... Again, Rokuougan its NOT a blunt attack... But sigh... i see you're always going to be like this.

Loading Video...

Really man, im done, i have nothing to prove to you, if you want to know more about Luffy since it's clear as water you know jack about him, then take the time and do some research.

patrat18

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 4

Luffy gets pummeled via to brute force.

DarkRaiden

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@darkraiden said:

@ghostravage said:

@darkraiden: Really man? Do i need to post things of the first 4 episodes of it to show you how immune he is? He ricochets bullets and canon balls... Cmon man... And No, im telling you, Lucci didn't hurt him with punches without being on Hybrid form. At best, it was his shigan which means "bullet" that >PIERCED HIM<.

REALLY? REALLY? Bullets and cannonballs? EVERYONE does that. Thing can do that. Thing can't touch Juggernaut in a fight. Same with Colossus. You have 0 proof he's immune to blunt attacks and that picture shows...a punch hurting him. Juggs stomps.

Really man... Thing >TANKS< blunt forces... He is not immune to it... Hell, Hulk was tearing down thing by pieces...

No Caption Provided

While Luffy was shrugging off huge blunt attacks to the face with no harm whatsoever, hell, he didn't even feel them. I don't feel like posting videos. Why don't you take the time and search for the videos yourself, he even does this in the very first chapter.

Thing tanks blunt attacks, Luffy is just immune to them.

And no... Again, Rokuougan its NOT a blunt attack... But sigh... i see you're always going to be like this.

Loading Video...

Really man, im done, i have nothing to prove to you, if you want to know more about Luffy since it's clear as water you know jack about him, then take the time and do some research.

I know all about Luffy and nothing he's done has even hinted at him being 100% immune to blunt force. You used bullets and cannonballs as proof, I debunked it by pointing out that those bounce off of people like Thing and Colossus as well and Juggs destroys them. Provide proof that Luffy is immune or continue to have a baseless argument and continue to be wrong.

GhostRavage

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@darkraiden: Really man... You're a very hard person to get through. You don't know everything about Luffy since you don't even accept his impervious to blunt forces! Even people that punches him really hard just make his body stretch and/or fly. Im serious man, what im claiming is not baseless, however, i wont give you the benefit of me wasting my time like always against you... Even if the proof is shown to you, you just wont concede...

Why do i have to show you Luffy surviving a planet busting attack if every blunt attack he takes ends in him being unaffected. Really, i want to know why you think Juggernaut will just punch him and it's going to work.

1. Punches do sh!t to Luffy, even in the entire Thriller Bark story arc he was thrown, punched, kicked, splattered and sort of by a giant whose body cracked an island when he fell down... and he didn't bleed once. NOT ONCE. Then Zoro comes and takes the same pain and almost leaves him to death.
  2. Juggernaut has NO Haki... He's not hurting Luffy even if he miraculously tags him.
  3. This is a stalemate. And you're talking about Luffy hurting Juggernaut or people actually claiming he wins. He doesn't win, but he doesn't lose either. For Christ's sake.
lowlaville

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 6

#56  Edited By lowlaville

I believe Luffy with Bushoshoku Haki can do it. Not to mention Jugg is obviously slow. Luffys observation Haki is also quite good, so he can actually evade blows and meh, win in the end.

@darkraiden

at the start of the series, I mean right in the first arc, Luffy tanked a multi-block buster cannon thing. Those buggy bomb things. Thats at the start of one piece. Luffy has grown to pretty much tank physical attacks. Seriously, he has grown much stronger, can tank around island-town level busting attacks, with his Haki he is nearly invulnurable. His ability increases in Gear Second, to the point he could tanked a kick from Kizaru with no obvious effect.

Loading Video...

Kizaru has extreme physical strength however Luffy takes them on like nothing. One of Kizarus kick has 12.7 kilotons of force. One of his kicks destroyed a multi-city block sized mangrove. It has a destructive AOE of 782+ meters. Do note. It was that explosion thing that hurt Luffy.

BlackWind

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Did Luffy steal your lunch or something?

lowlaville

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@darkraiden: Juggernaut needs to do two things to match up to Luffy, luffy is clearly the faster opponent, and, he can avoid all of juggs punches. On top of that, juggernaut is basically just. superhuman when he is not being used as a host, which is when he does all the feats you mentioned. He has an affinity to magic annd related abilities but theres nothing in the classic jugg saying he can touch luffy. on top ofo that, haki is the clear win factor here.

Marshall_Long

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Stalemate

GhostRavage

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#60  Edited By GhostRavage

@darkraiden

It doesn't matter! Luffy doesn't need to have Supernova durability if blunt force itself can't harm him which is Juggs MAIN and ONLY way of harming people.

Also explosions are force, just like a punch of Juggs's magnitude would cause except Juggs's is much much more force.

This is by far the most obvious reaching argument i've seen in the vine. Fire and combustion is involved in explosions... It's not like Juggernaut punches and generates fire from nowhere... This argument is stupid.

Juggs literally has to win with no BFR allowed, not that Luffy could do that anyways.

With no BFR he's not throwing Luffy into the sun, really man, you can't even read what you write, you totally countered yourself.

Luffy has nothing, can't win, Juggs has everything, will win.

Exactly, Luffy has nothing, but Juggs has nothing to win either...

Until Luffy shows 100% immunity to all force, blunt, kinetic, wind, an explosion damage on the level of Thor/planet busting, then he loses.

Wow... Dude, you blow my mind everytime. He's already immune to blunt forces... wind? WTF? Show me Juggernaut making an explosion just by punching someone... Oh! That's right, i shouldn't be waiting for any because he doesn't have any. Luffy doesn't need planetary durability to fight Juggernaut... i mean WTF?

By that logic, everyone should have planetary durability to fight Juggernaut, what do you say about Logias? Do they need planetary durability to fight Juggernaut even though they CAN'T be harmed physically? Seriously man, this is the last time i reply to you, you're just way to short-minded to even have a decent debate. You've bring nothing to the table to say Juggernaut beats Luffy. While Luffy has shown immunity to blunt forces since chapter 1 and we have 700+ in the Manga and almost 600+ in the Anime. But nah, you're just going to ask for planetary feats of durability... So smart man... So damn smart. /s

lowlaville

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@darkraiden: 'Juggernaut without the gem powering him is nothing. I hope you realize that. He is nothing without being the avatar of Cyttorak. In fact, Juggernaut is nothing without higher powers using him as their avatar. His afinity to magic is what drives this ability to be used as a vassel.

These are I think Juggs classic powers.

- Forcefield Probabilities (Projects the FF’s Energy into the hands)

- Can get stronger as a fight prolongs, walk on air, reflect or absorb other powers

- Can steal momentum around the area and use the inertia of others to repulse right back at them

- Absorb momentum of for him to increase speed and reflexes

- Can allow him to jump higher than the hulk

- Healing Factor

- Can repel powers away

- Can channel and redirect powers

- Shift gravity

- Drains an opponent’s stamina

- Drains mind control

- Teleportation

- Open portals

- Can act as a vacuum

- Can liquefy solids

I don't see anything that says he is going to own Luffy.

DarkRaiden

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I believe Luffy with Bushoshoku Haki can do it. Not to mention Jugg is obviously slow. Luffys observation Haki is also quite good, so he can actually evade blows and meh, win in the end.

@darkraiden

at the start of the series, I mean right in the first arc, Luffy tanked a multi-block buster cannon thing. Those buggy bomb things. Thats at the start of one piece. Luffy has grown to pretty much tank physical attacks. Seriously, he has grown much stronger, can tank around island-town level busting attacks, with his Haki he is nearly invulnurable. His ability increases in Gear Second, to the point he could tanked a kick from Kizaru with no obvious effect.

Loading Video...

Kizaru has extreme physical strength however Luffy takes them on like nothing. One of Kizarus kick has 12.7 kilotons of force. One of his kicks destroyed a multi-city block sized mangrove. It has a destructive AOE of 782+ meters. Do note. It was that explosion thing that hurt Luffy.

@darkraiden: Really man... You're a very hard person to get through. You don't know everything about Luffy since you don't even accept his impervious to blunt forces! Even people that punches him really hard just make his body stretch and/or fly. Im serious man, what im claiming is not baseless, however, i wont give you the benefit of me wasting my time like always against you... Even if the proof is shown to you, you just wont concede...

Why do i have to show you Luffy surviving a planet busting attack if every blunt attack he takes ends in him being unaffected. Really, i want to know why you think Juggernaut will just punch him and it's going to work.

1. Punches do sh!t to Luffy, even in the entire Thriller Bark story arc he was thrown, punched, kicked, splattered and sort of by a giant whose body cracked an island when he fell down... and he didn't bleed once. NOT ONCE. Then Zoro comes and takes the same pain and almost leaves him to death.
  2. Juggernaut has NO Haki... He's not hurting Luffy even if he miraculously tags him.
  3. This is a stalemate. And you're talking about Luffy hurting Juggernaut or people actually claiming he wins. He doesn't win, but he doesn't lose either. For Christ's sake.

Juggs hurts people who tank supernovas and planet busters like nothing. Luffy has multi-block-town level blunt durability. Cool. Juggs has planet, possibly supernova+ level punches laced with magic. He can steal kinetic energy or throw Luffy into the sun, or use his rarely seen magic to destroy him. Juggs literally has to win with no BFR allowed, not that Luffy could do that anyways. Also explosions are force, just like a punch of Juggs's magnitude would cause except Juggs's is much much more force. His thunderclap could also work on Luffy as well.

Luffy has nothing, can't win, Juggs has everything, will win. Until Luffy shows 100% immunity to all force, blunt, kinetic, wind, an explosion damage on the level of Thor/planet busting, then he loses.

Mortein

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Juggs would win after few weeks of fightning.

DeathHero61

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#64  Edited By DeathHero61

@ghostravage: if i recall correctly luffy has his limits in physical endurance. and he also has a limit to how much physical blows he can take. Remember moria vs luffy?(he was bleeding after getting smacked around by giant moria.) or ussop vs luffy?(impact dial)

DeathHero61

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

1. For zoro that was more of an endurance/stamina feat than a durability feat.

2. He is heavily composed of magic if i recall correctly.

3. Meh its hard to tell anymore.

Pierpat

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#66  Edited By Pierpat

Guys, lucci is higly resistant to blunt force, not invulnerable.

Think of lucci, it was stated he nearly killed luffy with blunt force.

I'd like to hear how juggy would actually tag luffy thought

Lvenger

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 50

User Lists: 18

Do we need to get rid of One Piece fights as well if this level of arguing is going to take place over a fight like this?

kyrees

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#68  Edited By kyrees

luffy got nearly killed by lucci and lucci doesn't use haki, he uses rokushiki which bases on the user's physical power. if that kind of physical power manages to injure him at that point, juggernaut can kill him with few punches. it's also a battle of endurance and unless luffy manages to replenish his energy by eating in this fight, luffy eventually loses due to exhaustion. gear 2 eats a lot of his energy and juggy would just have to wait that out since he can't catch him at gear 2.

Pope052

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@lvenger said:

Do we need to get rid of One Piece fights as well if this level of arguing is going to take place over a fight like this?

It's just @darkraiden, it's futile attempting to debate with him. I'm not surprised people are getting pissed off.

Pierpat

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#70  Edited By Pierpat

@kyrees: he can't catch him even in normal state, luffy does not need gear 2 to outspeed juggy.

Luffy is supersonic+ in base form.

kyrees

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@pierpat: still the same. in this battle of attrition, juggy has all the advantage saved for speed.

Superbot400

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

No Caption Provided

If people say that Luffy is immune to Juggernaut's strength you going have to prove that LUffy can tank Ritcher Magnitude 8 levels of TNT. \

We already know that pre-Time skip characters don't have Haki like Mr.Foxy, Rob Lucci, Blueno, Jinbe don't use haki.

Superbot400

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Anywho Luffy could just BFR Juggy, but anything else isn't going to work. The fight were to go on, Juggernaut will eventually tire out of Luffy over time.

Avatar image for ancient_0f_days
Ancient_0f_Days

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Wow, this is like the epitome of fanboyism....Stalemate or Luffy wins, i think Juggernaut can hurt Luffy due to his magic force field or whatever but I haven't got a damn shred of proof to support that claim, much like most people in this thread that are blindly backing Juggernaut. Cain ain't gonna touch Luffy either, not once, not for his life. Luffy would sit there for days dodging Juggy without breaking a sweat in that desert and forget about gear 2, naw....naw, forget about it cus Cain can't even see that fast he'd get hit 100 times before he could say "WTF was that"...But, as stated, there is nothing Luffy can do too physically harm Cain as much as there isn't anything Cain can do to him, well Luffy can BFR him so there's that. Anyway stalemate or Luffy BFR's Juggernaut

Lvenger

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 50

User Lists: 18

#75  Edited By Lvenger

@pope052: True, I've also had problems with him in the past.

lowlaville

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#76  Edited By lowlaville

@lvenger said:

Well apparantly, One Piece gets underplayed in threads, from what I've seen-

generator2000

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Juggernaut was sent into oblivion by Eternity and lived. He has been able to bet the Hulk and Thor and is impervious to all physical punishment. What CAN Luffy do?

Avatar image for rudebomberboy01
RudeBomberBoy01

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Another case of no limit fallacy.

DarkRaiden

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@darkraiden

It doesn't matter! Luffy doesn't need to have Supernova durability if blunt force itself can't harm him which is Juggs MAIN and ONLY way of harming people.

Also explosions are force, just like a punch of Juggs's magnitude would cause except Juggs's is much much more force.

This is by far the most obvious reaching argument i've seen in the vine. Fire and combustion is involved in explosions... It's not like Juggernaut punches and generates fire from nowhere... This argument is stupid.

Juggs literally has to win with no BFR allowed, not that Luffy could do that anyways.

With no BFR he's not throwing Luffy into the sun, really man, you can't even read what you write, you totally countered yourself.

Luffy has nothing, can't win, Juggs has everything, will win.

Exactly, Luffy has nothing, but Juggs has nothing to win either...

Until Luffy shows 100% immunity to all force, blunt, kinetic, wind, an explosion damage on the level of Thor/planet busting, then he loses.

Wow... Dude, you blow my mind everytime. He's already immune to blunt forces... wind? WTF? Show me Juggernaut making an explosion just by punching someone... Oh! That's right, i shouldn't be waiting for any because he doesn't have any. Luffy doesn't need planetary durability to fight Juggernaut... i mean WTF?

By that logic, everyone should have planetary durability to fight Juggernaut, what do you say about Logias? Do they need planetary durability to fight Juggernaut even though they CAN'T be harmed physically? Seriously man, this is the last time i reply to you, you're just way to short-minded to even have a decent debate. You've bring nothing to the table to say Juggernaut beats Luffy. While Luffy has shown immunity to blunt forces since chapter 1 and we have 700+ in the Manga and almost 600+ in the Anime. But nah, you're just going to ask for planetary feats of durability... So smart man... So damn smart. /s

Blah Blah Blah no proof is all I see. You've yet to show him tanking any blunt damage on that level. You've yet to prove that he's 100% immune to blunt damage. Until then, you're wrong. period. Oh and prove that he can tank the thunderclap, which is not all blunt force, something that's sonic, messes with his ears, is wind damage, etc.

@darkraiden: 'Juggernaut without the gem powering him is nothing. I hope you realize that. He is nothing without being the avatar of Cyttorak. In fact, Juggernaut is nothing without higher powers using him as their avatar. His afinity to magic is what drives this ability to be used as a vassel.

These are I think Juggs classic powers.

- Forcefield Probabilities (Projects the FF’s Energy into the hands)

- Can get stronger as a fight prolongs, walk on air, reflect or absorb other powers

- Can steal momentum around the area and use the inertia of others to repulse right back at them

- Absorb momentum of for him to increase speed and reflexes

- Can allow him to jump higher than the hulk

- Healing Factor

- Can repel powers away

- Can channel and redirect powers

- Shift gravity

- Drains an opponent’s stamina

- Drains mind control

- Teleportation

- Open portals

- Can act as a vacuum

- Can liquefy solids

I don't see anything that says he is going to own Luffy.

Hard hitting, shifting gravity, liquefying solids, absorbing momentum/powers. You don't see how that stomps Luffy? If not then you're a lost cause.

@pope052 said:

@lvenger said:

It's just @darkraiden, it's futile attempting to debate with him. I'm not surprised people are getting pissed off.

Yes illogical people can't debate with someone intelligent and who uses logic. it's just how these things work. They try and try, but fail in futility as they can't prove anything they say and grow frustrated that they're wrong.

We should probably ban Anime fights though. For some reason the 'Vine grows even more illogical and dumber when Anime is involved. They overrate Anime more than other Anime fans and try to wank them to levels far above their own. Same thing with others like Dante and w/e.

lowlaville

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#80  Edited By lowlaville

@darkraiden: What you dont understand here is that Luffy is indefinitely faster than Jugg. Given the numerous Haki he has mastered in addition to his own Haki is what gives him the victory. I doubt the very effect of Jugg landing a single blow on Luffy. I'm not disproving any of the strength, or defense feats by Jugg. I would be a moron by listing the powers of who I'm debating against, and saying the other guy wins without providing counter arguments. Haki is there to make the impossible possible, whether thats making someone who is potentially unhittable, hittable or perhaps allowing a bypass through Juggernaut's shields.

The only negative point in my opinion lies with the potential inability to do any damage to Juggernaut. To that end, its even a stalemate.

DeathandGrim

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

Please... Can someone tell me... HOW ON EARTH IS JUGGERNAUT HURTING LUFFY? Even if he tags him... HOW IS HE HURTING HIM?

He's had his ass beat by a lot of people. Particularly that beating by Bellamy in the bar, he took damage and lots of it. Shows he can take a physical beat down, even if Bellamy didn't hurt him Juggs definitely will

DarkRaiden

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@darkraiden: What you dont understand here is that Luffy is indefinitely faster than Jugg. Given the numerous Haki he has mastered in addition to his own Haki is what gives him the victory. I doubt the very effect of Jugg landing a single blow on Luffy. I'm not disproving any of the strength, or defense feats by Jugg. I would be a moron by listing the powers of who I'm debating against, and saying the other guy wins without providing counter arguments. Haki is there to make the impossible possible, whether thats making someone who is potentially unhittable, hittable or perhaps allowing a bypass through Juggernaut's shields.

The only negative point in my opinion lies with the potential inability to do any damage to Juggernaut. To that end, its even a stalemate.

Haki's not hurting Juggernaut. What you don't understand is that even without his forcefield/enchantment, Thor couldn't put him down. Thor who could lift a score of planets, who has planet busting strength, couldn't hurt him. Luffy stands no chance. Haki does nothing until it's proven. That's how logic works. Luffy winning is all conjecture and baseless assumptions, Juggs OHKOs him.

lowlaville

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@darkraiden: Haki does a lot of things. Haki could indeed soften up Juggernaut, by temporarily negating whatever defenses, physical or otherwise. Theres nothing to debate with if you don't want to acknowledge the effectiveness of Haki.

DarkRaiden

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#84  Edited By DarkRaiden

@darkraiden: Haki does a lot of things. Haki could indeed soften up Juggernaut, by temporarily negating whatever defenses, physical or otherwise. Theres nothing to debate with if you don't want to acknowledge the effectiveness of Haki.

No. Haki has done nothing like that ever. If magic can't do it, Haki can't.

GhostRavage

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@ghostravage said:

Please... Can someone tell me... HOW ON EARTH IS JUGGERNAUT HURTING LUFFY? Even if he tags him... HOW IS HE HURTING HIM?

He's had his ass beat by a lot of people. Particularly that beating by Bellamy in the bar, he took damage and lots of it. Shows he can take a physical beat down, even if Bellamy didn't hurt him Juggs definitely will

Did you ignore Luffy being cut by a big machete, thrown through a window, being cut by sharp wood parts and bottles... All of it includes piercing and/or cutting. Bellamy then fights him and punches him 4-5 times while trying and he just looks dirty, not a single bruise.

@ghostravage: if i recall correctly luffy has his limits in physical endurance. and he also has a limit to how much physical blows he can take. Remember moria vs luffy?(he was bleeding after getting smacked around by giant moria.) or ussop vs luffy?(impact dial)

Saw the fight, he didn't bleed against him. He was splattered several times while inside a shadow box, not a single sign of bleeding. And again, impact dials attack internally. Nothing like Juggernaut attacks. He wasn't harmed, and the fact he was tired at the end was because of having 1000 shadows inside of him or 100 w/e...

Impact Dials were explain in the Skypia story arc. They aren't blunt force given the fact they even affect Logias.

DeathandGrim

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#86  Edited By DeathandGrim

@deathandgrim said:

@ghostravage said:

Did you ignore Luffy being cut by a big machete, thrown through a window, being cut by sharp wood parts and bottles... All of it includes piercing and/or cutting. Bellamy then fights him and punches him 4-5 times while trying and he just looks dirty, not a single bruise.

Loading Video...
No Caption Provided

Maybe you didn't see what I saw...

No Caption Provided

I see plenty of cuts and bruises

He isn't immune to an asswhooping

lowlaville

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@ghostravage: Even in the fight, or bit of it, vs Kizaru, Luffy did not get hurt by the kick, he got hurt from crashing on that (whatever he landed on lol), and then by the explosion.

GhostRavage

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#88  Edited By GhostRavage

@deathandgrim: In the first 20 seconds the fight starts with Luffy drinking with from a glass and getting his head smacked at the bar... You know... Glass... In minute 1:35 they even make a close up of the blood on the Machete... It's visible how in his face the parts from where the blood comes out it's due to cuts. At 2:57 it's awfully visible how when Bellamy spits the rum in their faces Luffy's face gets cleaned and only minor cuts and dirt are left in his face.

Why would someone punches will be greater than bullets? Not to mention, apparently, judging by your logic, Luffy can be hurt with anything the same way as Zoro.

The instance doesn't show ANYTHING useful to you case. Pick another one.

DeathandGrim

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@ghostravage: Didn't go past Skypeia Arc because I just felt it was getting ridiculous.

I'm just going to say this match is stalemate or Juggs.

Ratava

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@deathandgrim: In the first 20 seconds the fight starts with Luffy drinking with from a glass and getting his head smacked at the bar... You know... Glass... In minute 1:35 they even make a close up of the blood on the Machete... It's visible how in his face the parts from where the blood comes out it's due to cuts. At 2:57 it's awfully visible how when Bellamy spits the rum in their faces Luffy's face gets cleaned and only minor cuts and dirt are left in his face.

Why would someone punches will be greater than bullets? Not to mention, apparently, judging by your logic, Luffy can be hurt with anything the same way as Zoro.

The instance doesn't show ANYTHING useful to you case. Pick another one.

Iirc Oda himself said that (sbs 59 or 60? can´t remember) only force applied to Luffys rubber won´t do anything to him. In the sbs a fan was questioning why Alvidas mace didn´t hurt Luffy but Porchemys gloves did and he explained it with the different angles of the spikes. Alvidas mace was to dull and with only force behind that attack you cant hurt Luffy.

Pope052

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#91  Edited By Pope052

@darkraiden:

Yes illogical people can't debate with someone intelligent and who uses logic. it's just how these things work. They try and try, but fail in futility as they can't prove anything they say and grow frustrated that they're wrong.

Of course you would say that, because you're the only one who believes that.

We should probably ban Anime fights though. For some reason the 'Vine grows even more illogical and dumber when Anime is involved. They overrate Anime more than other Anime fans and try to wank them to levels far above their own. Same thing with others like Dante and w/e.

You're the one who set off this argument, so don't try and turn this towards Anime fans.

But whatever, like I said debating with you is completely futile. Something that should be pointed out, your ignorance is something that shouldn't be unnoticed.

Mezmero

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

#92  Edited By Mezmero

I would give it to Juggernaut. There is nothing in One Piece that implies that magical force can't harm the rubber that makes up Luffy's body. Juggs punches aren't purely powered by sheer muscle mass but by the energies of Cytorak bands. The closest thing you have to approximate the energy of Cytorak is Haki though I see that more as an evolved martial art fueled by raw ambition. The rubber body appears to be susceptible to things like shock waves and force fields as demonstrated by techniques like Rokougan and Black Box.

As to the issue with speed is Marko really all that slow? I could have sworn he had some degree of super human speed due to his massive leg muscles. I'm not saying he's as fast as Luffy but as the fight drags on the rubber man's stamina would drain as Juggs gets closer and closer. Heck if Juggernaut just lets Luffy attack he can just grab his hands or feet and proceed to literally tear him in half. Rubber can't stretch indefinitely though the elasticity of devil rubber is certainly impressive. Maybe Juggs could just roll him into a ball and sit on him.

One thing I wonder is would Luffy's Mantra be able to penetrate the Cytorak helm? It would probably be pretty easy to read Marko's body language to evade without having to concentrate on kenbunshoku but without it, it would seem like a disadvantage. I sort of wish the battlefield was a bit more diverse. Shrapnel from rocks or buildings could harm Luffy but neither are in play. The winner here seems obvious unless you stop believing in magic bands, then the fight becomes meaningless.

Superbot400

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#93  Edited By Superbot400

I actually Haki's mind reading powers shouldn't work on Juggernaut as long as the helmet is on. It's not like Genjutsu where it controls charka in the brain, it's just thought out telepathy which Helmet is suppose to block.

lowlaville

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#94  Edited By lowlaville

@mezmero: @superbot400 Haki is an application of a chi ability, not merely ambition. It allows you to cut fire, punch lightning, grab smoke etc. As for speed, Jugg has some form of superhuman speed, but I can tell you thats still slower than luffy at base. Armament Haki does not attack your head, only the Observation does ( I think it does? but basically that Haki is only used to anticipate Juggs movement, which combined with his speed can overwhelm Jugg in that area anyway.). And then theres the fear Haki thing. Its more of a psionic attack than psychic, as the time appears to slow down and flames die for the timespan it is active, basically allows a minute opening.

Pappyland

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I'll admit I don't know much about Juggs, but I'm still getting in on this.

Let's consider the terrain as I don't think any of you really touched on it:

It's a desert. Both fighters would be slower and less agile as they are running in sand. Juggs doesn't have super speed or agility. Luffy, even slowed down some by the sand, would be way faster than him. Plus the sand would make it harder, but not impossible, for Juggs to gain momentum, somewhat limiting the strength of his attacks.

The OP only showed a barren desert with no structures of any kind. Luffy relies on things like poles, trees, maybe even rocks, to grab onto, stretch out, and sling himself around into his opponent. Luffy has plenty of other attacks he can do just fine without this, but it does LIMIT him at least a little.

And the HEAT of the desert is another thing. Luffy can die from heat exhaustion and dehydration. Can Juggs? No, really, can he? Is he immune to heat at all? If he's not, then Juggs takes EXTRA punishment from the heat as he is wearing a giant metal helmet. His head will be baking under that thing.

Also, could Juggs withstand Luffy's Gear Third attack? Like a fist or foot the size of an entire one-story house? Yes? Well what if it's encased in metal, like when Luffy uses an Elephant Gun attack?

jwwprod

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Luffy or a stalemate.

Cooldes

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#97  Edited By Cooldes

@pappyland: while he's the avatar of destruction(basically with suit on) the desert heat won't affect him. He's also immune to physical damage. And he's come back from being a skeleton... twice...

Unless people thing Luffy is > cytorak, this is an easy win for juggs. Magic devil fruit vs Magic gem of An Abstract Being... hmmm... obvious winner.

Juggernaut slaps around thor, luffy is literally nothing, unless you guys want me to make a thor vs luffy thread to make sure i'm not crazy.

Me of all people would never underrate One Piece characters, but juggs is in a COMPLETELY different league. He's build enough momentum to push through and bend reality. This fight's not fair.

Avatar image for simon_the_digger
Simon_the_digger

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Juggs or a stalemate.

Cooldes

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers