#2 Posted by Pope052 (2943 posts) - - Show Bio
#3 Posted by GhostRavage (8261 posts) - - Show Bio

Stalemate.

#4 Posted by Cjdavis103 (8390 posts) - - Show Bio

Luffy after a long fight

#5 Edited by Mr_Ingenuity (7093 posts) - - Show Bio

Juggs.

#6 Posted by Pierpat (2669 posts) - - Show Bio

Juggy can't Tag Luffy, luffy can't harm decently Juggy.

Stalemate.

#7 Edited by TheMagicStik (1355 posts) - - Show Bio

Juggernaut wins when Luffy dies of old age lol or Luffy wins when Cyttorak gets fed up 20 years later with his quest to fight Luffy and depowers Marko then Luffy beats his ass.

#8 Posted by DarkRaiden (6432 posts) - - Show Bio

Juggernaut stomps with ease. Luffy can't hurt him...at all.

#9 Posted by solon (421 posts) - - Show Bio

Juggernaut or stalemate.

#10 Posted by GhostRavage (8261 posts) - - Show Bio

Juggernaut can't harm him either even if he miraculously tags him.

#11 Posted by DarkRaiden (6432 posts) - - Show Bio

@darkraiden said:

wrong. Luffy's been hurt by much weaker people.

#12 Edited by Pierpat (2669 posts) - - Show Bio
#13 Posted by Cooldes (3898 posts) - - Show Bio

For once we agree. Unless someone here thinks luffy > cytoraak, this is an obvious stomp

#14 Posted by The_Legendary_SuperSaiyan_Hulk (9365 posts) - - Show Bio

Juggernaut lol

#15 Posted by GhostRavage (8261 posts) - - Show Bio

@cooldes: @darkraiden: Are you 2 forgetting all Juggernaut will do to Luffy is blunt force? Like... Luffy is made out of rubber and its lightyears faster than him as well? Juggernaut has no way of beating Luffy either...

#16 Posted by Jmarshmallow (3286 posts) - - Show Bio

This^^

Jmarshmallow

#17 Posted by Cooldes (3898 posts) - - Show Bio

@ghostravage:

1) lightyears are a measure of distance .-.

2) a puddle of rubber is still a puddle.

#18 Posted by dondave (33586 posts) - - Show Bio

Stalemate

#19 Edited by ntb101 (823 posts) - - Show Bio

Stlemate

#20 Edited by GhostRavage (8261 posts) - - Show Bio

@cooldes said:

@ghostravage:

1) lightyears are a measure of distance .-.

2) a puddle of rubber is still a puddle.

1. Which is awfully great am i right? It's an expression man... Don't you dare mocking me punk! :P
  2. Not if the person in question CAN'T turn the rubber into puddle. Cmon man, you know this.
#21 Posted by DarkRaiden (6432 posts) - - Show Bio

@cooldes: @darkraiden: Are you 2 forgetting all Juggernaut will do to Luffy is blunt force? Like... Luffy is made out of rubber and its lightyears faster than him as well? Juggernaut has no way of beating Luffy either...

Juggs just has to hit him or let Luffy tire himself out on him. Juggs can't lose. Luffy eventually will.

#22 Posted by FlashGreaterSignEveryone (839 posts) - - Show Bio
#23 Posted by JasonHawke (1009 posts) - - Show Bio

Stalemate

I dont see either really winning one way or another. What about an eating contest?

#24 Posted by GhostRavage (8261 posts) - - Show Bio

@ghostravage said:

Juggs just has to hit him or let Luffy tire himself out on him. Juggs can't lose. Luffy eventually will.

What is Juggs accomplishing by hitting Luffy? What... What can possibly Juggernaut do to Luffy, Luffy could just ignore him and even sleep if he wanted to while Juggernaut finds a way to harm him.

#25 Posted by Pope052 (2943 posts) - - Show Bio

@darkraiden said:

@ghostravage said:

@darkraiden said:

wrong. Luffy's been hurt by much weaker people.

Your logic appalls me.

#26 Posted by Cor_Tsar (1255 posts) - - Show Bio

Juggernaut wins due to use of magic.

#27 Posted by GhostRavage (8261 posts) - - Show Bio

Please... Can someone tell me... HOW ON EARTH IS JUGGERNAUT HURTING LUFFY? Even if he tags him... HOW IS HE HURTING HIM?

#28 Posted by homicidalmaniac (6512 posts) - - Show Bio

Luffy after a long fight

Luffy can't win this battle

#29 Posted by Cjdavis103 (8390 posts) - - Show Bio

@homicidalmaniac:

Yes he can

1a.detection Haki. with Haki Jugs has no way of hitting Luffy as Luffy can predict all his moves ahead of time.

1b.arment Haki. he can harden his attacks to insane degrees and can hit intageable targets and I might extent that nullfaction effect to Jugs power as well

1c. emperors Haki. once Luffy removes Jugs Helmet Luffy can TP him

2. speed. Luffy can dance Circles around jugs with ease. and that's not including Gear 2 in which jugs cannot even see him

3. durability. Luffy is immune to all blunt force attacks that do not have Haki infused in it. and that is all Jugs has

4. range Luffys attacks have range(refer to 1b for power)

#30 Posted by homicidalmaniac (6512 posts) - - Show Bio

@cjdavis103:

Luffy can't hurt Jugg with physical strength

#31 Posted by Cjdavis103 (8390 posts) - - Show Bio

@homicidalmaniac:

did you read this

1b.arment Haki. he can harden his attacks to insane degrees and can hit intangible targets and I might extent that nullification effect to Jugs power as well

1c. emperors Haki. once Luffy removes Jugs Helmet Luffy can TP him

#32 Posted by homicidalmaniac (6512 posts) - - Show Bio

@cjdavis103: Haki is willpower not telepathy.Thor was unable to KO Jugg.Luffy best chance of winning is BFR.

#33 Posted by Cjdavis103 (8390 posts) - - Show Bio

@homicidalmaniac:

1. why are your comments in bold?

2.Haki accomplishes the same thing and I was using it as an acronym

3.Thor did not have Haki

4. OP said No BFR.

#34 Posted by Nelomaxwell (10361 posts) - - Show Bio
#35 Edited by homicidalmaniac (6512 posts) - - Show Bio

@cjdavis103:

1.Because I like bold

2.Haki haven't shown any mind raping or the sorts

3.Thor does have planetary strength and magic

4.Yeah I know

#36 Posted by Cjdavis103 (8390 posts) - - Show Bio

1.AH I SEE

2.and that was just his natural aura

3.agin Luffy has Haki which can most likely bypass Jugs invunrablaty

#37 Posted by DarkRaiden (6432 posts) - - Show Bio

@darkraiden said:

@ghostravage said:

What is Juggs accomplishing by hitting Luffy? What... What can possibly Juggernaut do to Luffy, Luffy could just ignore him and even sleep if he wanted to while Juggernaut finds a way to harm him.

He would break Luffy in half and atomize him at the same time with one hit. Luffy tires, Juggs does not. Luffy ages, Juggs does not, Luffy hungers and can die, Juggs can not. If Thor can't put Juggs down AFTER his magic enchantment/magic is cut off and he has no forcefield, and Thor has planetary+ strength, Luffy can't even tickle his nose hairs. show a feat of luffy taking physical blunt damage as strong as Juggs's punches that hurt planet+ durability Thor and Hulk. I'll wait. IIRC Lucci harmed him a lot with physical attacks.

Hell how does Luffy survive his thunderclap or Juggs stealing his kinetic energy? He doesn't.

#38 Posted by GhostRavage (8261 posts) - - Show Bio

@darkraiden: No... You recalled incorrectly... Lucci harmed him with >CUTTING< and >PIERCING< attacks. You can watch the entire fight once again and you wont find a single blunt attack that harmed Luffy.

Luffy doesn't need to show anything because he's IMMUNE to blunt forces! Why is it so complicated?

I never said Luffy would win, but Juggs has no WAY to beat Luffy either... Sure, still his kinetic energy, that doesn't stop Luffy from taking all his blows unharmed... I mean, at least come up with something useful like biting or even harsh language. This is turning stupid.

#39 Posted by DarkRaiden (6432 posts) - - Show Bio

@darkraiden: No... You recalled incorrectly... Lucci harmed him with >CUTTING< and >PIERCING< attacks. You can watch the entire fight once again and you wont find a single blunt attack that harmed Luffy.

Luffy doesn't need to show anything because he's IMMUNE to blunt forces! Why is it so complicated?

I never said Luffy would win, but Juggs has no WAY to beat Luffy either... Sure, still his kinetic energy, that doesn't stop Luffy from taking all his blows unharmed... I mean, at least come up with something useful like biting or even harsh language. This is turning stupid.

Show Luffy taking blunt forces as strong as Juggs. Prove Jujggs won't simply...chop him, or do thunder clap. Luffy can't survive thunder clap or a planet busting punch. Also, pretty sure Lucci punched Luffy and hurt him. Just saying.

#40 Posted by GhostRavage (8261 posts) - - Show Bio

@ghostravage said:

Show Luffy taking blunt forces as strong as Juggs. Prove Jujggs won't simply...chop him, or do thunder clap. Luffy can't survive thunder clap or a planet busting punch. Also, pretty sure Lucci punched Luffy and hurt him. Just saying.

Why would Luffy need a feat of resisting a planet busting punch? I mean, that's ridiculous! Classic Juggernaut never busted a planet. Blunt forces are Blunt... Luffy is literally immune to Blunt forces. That's his devil fruit, deal with it. You're asking for too much.

Im pretty sure Lucci didn't hurt him once with blunt forces, he began to hurt him when he got in his hybrid form due to claws.

#41 Posted by DarkRaiden (6432 posts) - - Show Bio

@darkraiden said:

@ghostravage said:

Why would Luffy need a feat of resisting a planet busting punch? I mean, that's ridiculous! Classic Juggernaut never busted a planet. Blunt forces are Blunt... Luffy is literally immune to Blunt forces. That's his devil fruit, deal with it. You're asking for too much.

Im pretty sure Lucci didn't hurt him once with blunt forces, he began to hurt him when he got in his hybrid form due to claws.

Prove he's immune. And IIRC Lucci hurt him even w/o the claws.

#42 Posted by GhostRavage (8261 posts) - - Show Bio

@darkraiden: Really man? Do i need to post things of the first 4 episodes of it to show you how immune he is? He ricochets bullets and canon balls... Cmon man... And No, im telling you, Lucci didn't hurt him with punches without being on Hybrid form. At best, it was his shigan which means "bullet" that >PIERCED HIM<.

#43 Posted by Cooldes (3898 posts) - - Show Bio
#44 Edited by Cooldes (3898 posts) - - Show Bio

@ghostravage: idk why the text didn't show up.-.

anyway, there's a blunt attack that hurt luffy. Juggs has punched through dimensions, this will be cake for him.

#45 Posted by GhostRavage (8261 posts) - - Show Bio

@cooldes: Trion Juggernaut has punched dimensions down, not Classic Juggernaut. And Rukouogan is not a blunt attack... It works in a similar way as Gyojin karate.

#46 Posted by Cjdavis103 (8390 posts) - - Show Bio

@cooldes: Trion Juggernaut has punched dimensions down, not Classic Juggernaut. And Rukouogan is not a blunt attack... It works in a similar way as Gyojin karate.

exactly

#47 Posted by Experio (13590 posts) - - Show Bio

I agree with most the people here, this is a tie

#48 Edited by NeonGameWave (7686 posts) - - Show Bio

Stalemate.

#49 Posted by DarkRaiden (6432 posts) - - Show Bio

@darkraiden: Really man? Do i need to post things of the first 4 episodes of it to show you how immune he is? He ricochets bullets and canon balls... Cmon man... And No, im telling you, Lucci didn't hurt him with punches without being on Hybrid form. At best, it was his shigan which means "bullet" that >PIERCED HIM<.

REALLY? REALLY? Bullets and cannonballs? EVERYONE does that. Thing can do that. Thing can't touch Juggernaut in a fight. Same with Colossus. You have 0 proof he's immune to blunt attacks and that picture shows...a punch hurting him. Juggs stomps.

#50 Posted by ShadoVvlite (789 posts) - - Show Bio

@darkraiden: But you have to realize they punch using haki, so that the untouchable can be touched.