Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#152  Edited By Hellos
@mrtrickster said:

"haven't we done this before? prove it "

We have and yes LT is more powerful. 

I honestly feel bad for mods having to deal with whats his name above. Banned, what 4 or 5 times?  
Yet insists on trolling these boards into oblivion. 

Edited: 

Refering to ZION41821, MrDestroyer1587, or Cyberdynne or whatever name he's running with at the time who deleted about 5 or 6 of his posts just now popping my posts right together and making it imply I was talking to Mrtrickster.
Hellos

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#153  Edited By Hellos

I just know better then trying to debate someone that makes absolutely no effort to hide they are trolling.

ZION41821

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#154  Edited By ZION41821

@Hellos:

it would only take Thought Robot to fight LT, the rest are not needed here, and if its all of them vs LT its not just a stomp its a Super Ultra Mega Murder God Stomp lol

No Caption Provided
"
ZION41821

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#155  Edited By ZION41821
@mrtrickster said:
" oh my god this thread again, now i can't help but to copy what i wrote days ago and post it again.  

nobody on this site know mandrakk and ca superman and they just assume LT wins. Mandrakk is something beyond multiverse something feed on story itself. It was stated that only superman could beat mandrakk because superman is the only one has better story, not any other supreme or omnipotence beings in dc but just superman. The superman with divine metal. A though robot that designed by dax novu himself for a single purpose, to protect all existence. And all these things happened beyond the dc multiverse and even the limbo which is a sheer greater scale. If you read superman beyond you would find out that all the monitors view dcu as a “germ”, the word come up in the comics many times.      

No Caption Provided

“I’m inside a self assembling hyper story” the morrison story concept. Not like any other normal fight. Mandrakk or CA superman is unbeatable concerning both marvel and dc. It would just be like spectre, LT got nothing over these two beings     

No Caption Provided

“but deep within the germ worlds, I found a better story: one created to be unstoppable, indestructable. The story of a child rocketed to earth from a doomed planet” the monitor was refering to superman. She’s saying around all the multiverse from beginning to end only superman could have a better story than mandrakk. Only superman is capable of beating mandrakk. so no, not the LT and his stories.   Why? Because he’s the one and only superman. The true concept of modern hero. Not just dc, the concept of the story, the concept of justice wins over evil, the concept of comics book superheroes.  

No Caption Provided

“there’s nothing left, the inexorable logic of a living story drives us to its conclusion” this is what morrison thinks. Only superman’s story could end mandrakk. And even then it need the miracle machine to creates a happy ending for final crisis 7 

No Caption Provided

Mandrakk was feeding on the existence itself. Without the the existence it’s just primal monitor and the extand of it’s pure void.   Dax novu the first monitor and he chose to became evil and then there’s the concept of evil. He was going to destroyed dcu which probably include the presence(who is omnipotence). Superman done something LT  can’t. In conclusion CA superman or mandrakk could solo this.

I don’t know why there’re so many mandrakk and ca superman thread, but I have to respond to these thread, hope some people would listen.

"
Avatar image for termiteone4ever
termiteone4ever

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#156  Edited By termiteone4ever

The team here is too much for Living Tribunal.  
Shuma-Gorath

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#157  Edited By Shuma-Gorath
I tell you this - - the Tribunal obliterates the DC entities!
ZION41821

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#158  Edited By ZION41821
@Shuma-Gorath said:
" II tell you this - - the Tribunal obliterates the DC entities! "
@Shuma-Gorath:  Thats Hilarious and such a Marvel Fanboy statement lol

Thought Robot alone can handle LT the other Monitors have no use here  : P

No Caption Provided
daak1212

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#159  Edited By daak1212

A DC multiverse is not equal to a damn Marvel Omniverse. 

TheCerealKillz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

#160  Edited By TheCerealKillz

This is Stupid.

LT is second to TOAA, and no one else beats him.

I swear, Mrtrickster needs to stop with Super God thing. It's about as bad as the BatGod gimmick.

LT Wins, let this die.

mrtrickster

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#161  Edited By mrtrickster
@TheCerealKillz said:
"This is Stupid.  LT is second to TOAA, and no one else beats him.   I swear, Mrtrickster needs to stop with Super God thing. It's about as bad as the BatGod gimmick.  LT Wins, let this die. "
read the f@cking story . this is the second time you pissed me off.
mrtrickster

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#162  Edited By mrtrickster

nobody has ever give a single valid arguement why living tribunal would win. none. PROVE why LT is more powerful, that's not hard.
thought robot is capable of adapting instantly to counter any future threat, to protect all existence against the ultimate enemy.  That include LT
mandrakk was eating dc story nobody except the thought robot could stop him, LT has a story and it will be eaten. LT will have no success over these two more than spectre. 
to them LT is just like every other beings, germ. like the monitors said, germ worlds. and LT's in it.

Avatar image for cypher_s_gambit
Cypher's Gambit

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#163  Edited By Cypher's Gambit
@mrtrickster said:
" nobody has ever give a single valid arguement why living tribunal would win. none. PROVE why LT is more powerful, that's not hard.
thought robot is capable of adapting instantly to counter any future threat, to protect all existence against the ultimate enemy.  That include LTmandrakk was eating dc story nobody except the thought robot could stop him, LT has a story and it will be eaten. LT will have no success over these two more than spectre. to them LT is just like every other beings, germ. like the monitors said, germ worlds. and LT's in it. "
Adapting instantly huh? So is Thought Robot = HP Doomsday? You don't think that the Living Tribunal can't adapt? Are you saying that the Thought Robot is above the Presence? Are you saying that Madarik is above the Presence? Are you saying that Mandark is an abstract? Are you saying that Thought Robot is not a Robot? I mean what exactly are you trying to say besides that Thought Robot is only powerful just because of writer's judgement is major P.I.S?
mrtrickster

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#164  Edited By mrtrickster

So is Thought Robot = HP Doomsday? 

read the story, thought robot is made for the purpose of counter and defeat any threat and protect the existence itself 

You don't think that the Living Tribunal can't adapt? 

this has nothing to do with adapt 

Are you saying that the Thought Robot is above the Presence? 

now we never seen presence in superman beyond did we?  

Are you saying that Madarik is above the Presence?     

mandrakk was eating dc existence and presence didn't stop him 

Are you saying that Mandark is an abstract? 

more than that, he's the first monitor who chose to be evil, a subdivide of primal monitor 

Are you saying that Thought Robot is not a Robot?    

I mean what exactly are you trying to say besides that Thought Robot is only powerful just because of writer's judgement is major P.I.S?      

why don't you.......you know read the story.........or read the post i made 3 or 4 pages ago
Hellos

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#165  Edited By Hellos

@mrtrickster said:

"nobody has ever give a single valid arguement why living tribunal would win. none. PROVE why LT is more powerful, that's not hard.
thought robot is capable of adapting instantly to counter any future threat, to protect all existence against the ultimate enemy.   "

Mainly the argument is going to be he has better feats. 

Because he holds megaverses in his hands and only goes down to beings that are brought to omnipotence status.   

Even then him along with the strongest of the abstracts fight against Thanos simply aborbing them after gaining omnipotence above the Tribunal's through the HoTU and absorbing all of existence. 
He's actually omnipresent, omniscient, and nigh omnipotent across the Omniverse. I know your big on OMG OMNIVERSE DON MATER DATZ JUST MULTIVERSE I DUN UNDERSTAND, but he's just applying his stats at supremacy. 

Obliterates universes deemed unsafe to the multiverse.

Every bit of dialogue has him being as the most powerful being in Marvel outside the writers taking the role of the TOAA. 
He's been there since the begining will likely remain there regardless of what threat comes by untill God chooses to get rid of him or replace him. 

The big thing though, the Thought Robot barely beats Mandrakk and essentially becomes scrap after wards.  
People trying to make the argument he's equal with the Tribunal seem to be a bit bonkers or are trolling.

"That include LT" 

LT isn't the ultimate threat to existence, he's it's ultimate protector.   

"mandrakk was eating dc story nobody except the thought robot could stop him, LT has a story and it will be eaten. " 

No he wouldn't. If he can resist being absorbed by Thanos with the HoTU I doubt the plot power of absorbing "his story" is going to be his weakness. 

"LT will have no success over these two more than spectre." 

LT is vastly more powerful than the Spectre, theres a long line ahead of the Spectre in terms in power in DC.

" to them LT is just like every other beings, germ. like the monitors said, germ worlds. and LT's in it.    " 

Hardly LT wouldn't be a germ. 

I'll stand my my choice of LT annihilating the Thought Robot. I don't expect you to agree at all, nor do I care if you ever do.
The_Martian

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 22

#166  Edited By The_Martian

I have gone through several pages of this thread and there has been a lot of things said that break site rules. Stay on topic, watch your language, and stop with the name calling or this thread will be locked.

Cypher's Gambit

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#167  Edited By Cypher's Gambit
@mrtrickster said:
"

So is Thought Robot = HP Doomsday? 

read the story, thought robot is made for the purpose of counter and defeat any threat and protect the existence itself 

You don't think that the Living Tribunal can't adapt? 

this has nothing to do with adapt 

Are you saying that the Thought Robot is above the Presence? 

now we never seen presence in superman beyond did we?  

Are you saying that Madarik is above the Presence?     

mandrakk was eating dc existence and presence didn't stop him 

Are you saying that Mandark is an abstract? 

more than that, he's the first monitor who chose to be evil, a subdivide of primal monitor 

Are you saying that Thought Robot is not a Robot?    

I mean what exactly are you trying to say besides that Thought Robot is only powerful just because of writer's judgement is major P.I.S?      

why don't you.......you know read the story.........or read the post i made 3 or 4 pages ago "
Yes, but regardless, that arc is just a branch of the more powerful entities out there. The Thought Robot was created to protect all existance within 1 branch of reality. The "Final Crisis" reality. Which is the weaker realities out of the whole. Here let me break it down. 

Presence 
       ^ 
Overmonitor 
      ^ 
Monitor / Anti-Monitor 
      ^  
 Race of Monitors including Mandarkk and the Thought Robot
      ^
Spectre 
Avatar image for maxwell_lord_the_fourth
Maxwell Lord the fourth

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Mandrakk soloes.
mrtrickster

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#169  Edited By mrtrickster
@Hellos: 

Mainly the argument is going to be he has better feats. Because he holds megaverses in his hands and only goes down to beings that are brought to omnipotence status.     

thought robot hold the limbo which is beyond that 

Even then him along with the strongest of the abstracts fight against Thanos simply aborbing them after gaining omnipotence above the Tribunal's through the HoTU and absorbing all of existence. 
He's actually omnipresent, omniscient, and nigh omnipotent across the Omniverse. I know your big on OMG OMNIVERSE DON MATER DATZ JUST MULTIVERSE I DUN UNDERSTAND, but he's just applying his stats at supremacy. 

LT is nigh omnipotent, thought robot is beyond omnipotent,  or else why didn't other nigh omnipotent beings in dc stop mandrakk? LT is nigh omnipotent within MU, too bad thought robot is actually outside of dcu 

Every bit of dialogue has him being as the most powerful being in Marvel outside the writers taking the role of the TOAA. 
He's been there since the begining will likely remain there regardless of what threat comes by untill God chooses to get rid of him or replace him. 

and that differs from spectre how?

Obliterates universes deemed unsafe to the multiverse. 

again mandrakk eat stories, multiverse only contaminated him.  

The big thing though, the Thought Robot barely beats Mandrakk and essentially becomes scrap after wards.  
People trying to make the argument he's equal with the Tribunal seem to be a bit bonkers or are trolling.

yeah mandrakk would beat LT too.   

LT isn't the ultimate threat to existence, he's it's ultimate protector.   

same thing different side. 

No he wouldn't. If he can resist being absorbed by Thanos with the HoTU I doubt the plot power of absorbing "his story" is going to be his weakness     

you know i actually argued in kmc about mandrakk beating thanos hotu, i'm not gonna start that again but everybody has a "story' so yeah mandrakk virtually beat everybody. don't wanna believe it? your choice

LT is vastly more powerful than the Spectre, theres a long line ahead of the Spectre in terms in power in DC. 

doesn't matter since they play the same role in their respective universes. and that role won't affect ca superman or mandrakk AT ALL

Hardly LT wouldn't be a germ. 

I'll stand my my choice of LT annihilating the Thought Robot. I don't expect you to agree at all, nor do I care if you ever do.   

if you don't expect nor should you respond. for me, i barely care. all the ca superman and mandrakk thread got lokced in kmc, i think the same should go with here too since people don't understand superman beyond at all.

i write everything i want to write pages ago and in several other thread involving mandrakk and ca superman. i'm done here.
Cypher's Gambit

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#170  Edited By Cypher's Gambit

What I'm saying here is that COIE Anti-Monitor would wipe all of the lesser Monitors out of existence! Mandrakk is nothing more or less than a Shuma Gorath. No wait, more like the Hunger from Marvel because it feeds through existence (and interaction of them or stories) instead of absorbing and converting unlike Shuma.

mrtrickster

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#171  Edited By mrtrickster

@Cypher's Gambit: 

Yes, but regardless, that arc is just a branch of the more powerful entities out there. The Thought Robot was created to protect all existance within 1 branch of reality. The "Final Crisis" reality. Which is the weaker realities out of the whole.  

no it protect all existance of all dc, why is it so hard to understand, it's like coie within the continuely 

Here let me break it down. 

Presence 
       ^ 
Overmonitor 
      ^ 
Monitor / Anti-Monitor 
      ^  
 Race of Monitors including Mandarkk and the Thought Robot
      ^
Spectre   

don't break it down to me when you're wrong

mrtrickster

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#172  Edited By mrtrickster
Cypher's Gambit

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#173  Edited By Cypher's Gambit
@mrtrickster said:
"don't break it down to me when you're wrong"
So you saying that that the race of Monitors are stronger than the originals and the one who created them? Have you just recently begun to read DC comics? 

@mrtrickster said:
"

@Cypher's Gambit: 

Yes, but regardless, that arc is just a branch of the more powerful entities out there. The Thought Robot was created to protect all existance within 1 branch of reality. The "Final Crisis" reality. Which is the weaker realities out of the whole.  

no it protect all existance of all dc, why is it so hard to understand, it's like coie within the continuely 

"

The DC Multiverse is differently shaped in concept to Marvel. All of Marvel's universes's are equal and in DC, some Universes are bigger or smaller or less populated and more populated than others. 
Living Tribunal is similar to the Overmonitor while Monitor and Anti-Monitor are similar to Galactus and Abraxes. The Monitor race is pretty much like a sprout of these beings. Probably similar to the Celestial Race.  But Marvel's Universe is made up of positive matter/energy -- negative matter/energy (anti-matter) AND Hyper Matter/Energy! 
Hellos

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#174  Edited By Hellos
@mrtrickster said:

"thought robot hold the limbo which is beyond that  " 

Limbo isn't beyond two megaverses. Even then there wasn't a giant Thought Robot next to Limbo, change in perception friend.

"LT is nigh omnipotent, thought robot is beyond omnipotent" 

I'll stop you right there, no it isn't.  

",  or else why didn't other nigh omnipotent beings in dc stop mandrakk?" 

Same reason the Presence or the rest of the big boys don't do a damn thing to save the universe, makes for a boring story. 

" LT is nigh omnipotent within MU, too bad thought robot is actually outside of dcu " 

Your point? 

"and that differs from spectre how?" 

Because you have hordes of characters more powerful than the Spectre in DC or him unable to do a thing to them. If your thinking LT is as powerful as Spectre I'd suggest actually bothering to look up the characters.

"again mandrakk eat stories, multiverse only contaminated him.  " 

And LT is omnipresent across an entire omniverse and doesn't find himself going crazy with omniscience that Eternity not knowing WTF he's thinking.  

" yeah mandrakk would beat LT too." 

No, LT isn't part of the DC story to eat.

"  same thing different side. " 

How in any shape or form is the ultimate threat to existence the same thing as it's ultimate protector? 

"you know i actually argued in kmc about mandrakk beating thanos hotu" 

I shutter to think how rediculous of an argument you made there was. 

" i'm not gonna start that again but everybody has a "story' so yeah mandrakk virtually beat everybody. don't wanna believe it? your choice" 

He didn't virtually beat everyone.

"if you don't expect nor should you respond. for me, i barely care."  

I'll respond just to point out how rediculous the argument your putting up is this far. 

" all the ca superman and mandrakk thread got lokced in kmc, i think the same should go with here too since people don't understand superman beyond at all." 

Perhaps it's not the people, but you in question. If everyone your talking to doesn't agree with what your saying whats happening in the story in question, maybe it's time to re evaluate your perception of it? 

" i write everything i want to write pages ago and in several other thread involving mandrakk and ca superman. i'm done here. " 

Cool with me.
Cypher's Gambit

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#175  Edited By Cypher's Gambit
mrtrickster

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#176  Edited By mrtrickster
@Hellos:  

Limbo isn't beyond two megaverses. Even then there wasn't a giant Thought Robot next to Limbo, change in perception friend 

limbo is "that's why here, that's why us", it made up by living memory, memory how big limbo how big, it contain all existance 

I'll stop you right there, no it isn't.   

it actually is you just don't understand the story concept, did you read my post in the mandrakk and other monitors vs beyonder thread? hell did you even read the similar thread i respond pages ago? didn't i explained this? if you and the others can't understand that's your problem.  

Same reason the Presence or the rest of the big boys don't do a damn thing to save the universe, makes for a boring story.  

doesn't matter since the book is based on what it is which is beyond dc 

Your point? 

bigger scale 

Because you have hordes of characters more powerful than the Spectre in DC or him unable to do a thing to them. If your thinking LT is as powerful as Spectre I'd suggest actually bothering to look up the characters

i said they play the same role, and that role won't affect ca superman or mandrakk at all, how many time do i have to explain this to you? 

And LT is omnipresent across an entire omniverse and doesn't find himself going crazy with omniscience that Eternity not knowing WTF he's thinking.  

hahahaha, that explain what? 

No, LT isn't part of the DC story to eat. 

LT is part of the story to eat. again, read the response i give it to you in the beyonder thread 

How in any shape or form is the ultimate threat to existence the same thing as it's ultimate protector? 

because they are different side like yin and yang 

I shutter to think how rediculous of an argument you made there was.  

it's not, you could search on it. some people on there actually understand unlike here. but that's beyond the point/ 

He didn't virtually beat everyone. 

there aint anybody stopping him beside ca superman 

Perhaps it's not the people, but you in question. If everyone your talking to doesn't agree with what your saying whats happening in the story in question, maybe it's time to re evaluate your perception of it? 

not just me.  users in kmc like galan007 or  Allankles or Pr and some others actually understand how these character work. 

@Cypher's Gambit:

So you saying that that the race of Monitors are stronger than the originals and the one who created them? Have you just recently begun to read DC comics? 

no i'm saying you don't have proof presence>primal monitor and i think you never read dc before.  

The DC Multiverse is differently shaped in concept to Marvel. 

no sh&t 

Living Tribunal is similar to the Overmonitor while Monitor and Anti-Monitor are similar to Galactus and Abraxes. The Monitor race is pretty much like a sprout of these beings. Probably similar to the Celestial Race.  But Marvel's Universe is made up of positive matter/energy -- negative matter/energy (anti-matter) AND Hyper Matter/Energy!   

now you just make all of these things up. monitors view dc as germ while celestials live within universe 

Cypher's Gambit

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#177  Edited By Cypher's Gambit

I guess they call the Bleed the multiverse now. And it's funny how any of the monitors below Overmonitor can "die". How can one that can die even be remotely close to equal or above the Living Tribunal? 

Anyhow.. The first Monitor probe didn't split into the Monitor and Anti-Monitor, but into the Orrery of Worlds and the Superman statue and paying attention to the artwork it does make sense.

Dax Novu, the "first" Monitor who imprisoned Mandrakk, supposed to be "The Monitor" from CoIE.

I also suspect that the spirit of Mandrakk has possessed the Monitor Solomon and has been controlling him since Infinite Crisis. The sudden recreation of the multiverse woke him up in his prison, he couldn't break free himself so he's been controlling Solomon and manipulating things from behind the scenes. He's messed with the fundemental nature of the multiverse somehow so as to allow evil to "win".

Libra has been in the realm of Limbo since the 70's. He read the book that Superman read and learned about the coming of Mandrakk and the end of the multiverse. Mandrakk/Solomon allowed him to escape and go to Earth were he summoned Darkseid in DC Universe #0

Mandrakk plans on taking advantage of the corrupting nature Darkseid's fifth world incarnation has on the fabric of reality to weaken the bonds of the multiverse which will weaken the bonds of his prison allowing his true form to emerge and lay waste to all the different worlds. He then plans on breaking the divine metal keeping the multiverse in check so his destruction can spread into the Omni-monitor.    

Cypher's Gambit

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#178  Edited By Cypher's Gambit

How can you say that Mandrakk who was eating stories of 52 universes in a multiverse is more powerful than Antimontor who was disintegrating infinity universes minus 52 in the multiverse?  

mrtrickster

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#179  Edited By mrtrickster
@Cypher's Gambit said:
"How can you say that Mandrakk who was eating stories of 52 universes in a multiverse is more powerful than Antimontor who was disintegrating infinity universes minus 52 in the multiverse?   "

1. correct you it's not infinity minus 52, it's infinity minus 5 
2. you don't get the story concept do you? 
Hellos

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#180  Edited By Hellos
@mrtrickster said:

" limbo is that's why here, that's why us, it made up by living memory, memory how big limbo how big, it contain all existance  " 

Your better off just giving a link to it's vine page. 

"it actually is you just don't understand the story concept, did you read my post in the mandrakk and other monitors vs beyonder thread? hell did you even read the similar thread i respond pages ago? didn't i explained this? if you and the others can't understand that's your problem.  "

No it's just that the Thought Robot wasn't beyond omnipotent and it's rediculous to insist otherwise. 

" doesn't matter since the book is based on what it is which is beyond dc " 

If having an S on your chest makes you immune to the plot eater, LT can paint an S on his chest and call himself superman.

"bigger scale " 

How so? A being thats omniversal is going to be on a smaller scale then someone who is outside the 52 Earths?

"i said they play the same role, and that role won't affect ca superman or mandrakk at all, how many time do i have to explain this to you? "

Once was enough to make me not want to bother continuing this debate. 

"hahahaha, that explain what? "

Mandrakk going nuts over one multiverse vs LT being present throughout an omniverse with knowledge of all that will happen or what will come.

"LT is part of the story to eat. again, read the response i give it to you in the beyonder thread "

LT's story is not on the menu.

"because they are different side like yin and yang " 

No one wants to destroy everything, the other is the protector of everything.  Yin and Yang is part of the bigger whole, you don't need someone to have someone in one position or the other, namely why you don't have LT constantly fighting random anti LT.
The big difference is LT is second to the TOAA only, Thought Robot was barely able to put Mandrakk down. 

"it's not, you could search on it. some people on there actually understand unlike here. but that's beyond the point/ " 

Thanos with the power of the TOAA isn't going to go down to Mandrakk, period.

"there aint anybody stopping him beside ca superman "  

Plot required that to happen. Spectre went down again off panel so what's left to do than get the robot, everyone knows the Presence doesn't care about protecting the multiverse. 

"not just me.  users in kmc like galan007 or  Allankles or Pr actually understand how these character work. " 

Perhaps you three then should consider revalauting your opinions of the story? 
Cypher's Gambit

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#181  Edited By Cypher's Gambit
@Hellos said:

" doesn't matter since the book is based on what it is which is beyond dc " 

If having an S on your chest makes you immune to the plot eater, LT can paint an S on his chest and call himself superman.

LOL cheers to PIS
Avatar image for prince_cortsether
Prince CortSether

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@mrtrickster: LT doesn't have a story like characters in DC do. The "story" concept is entirely different between companies. Mandrakk cannot eat something that doesn't exist. How is that so hard for you to understand?
SC

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 25

#183  Edited By SC  Moderator
@Hellos: I endorse and agree with all there arguments involving thread. Nicely said, and reasoned! 
Cypher's Gambit

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#184  Edited By Cypher's Gambit
@Prince CortSether said:
" @mrtrickster: LT doesn't have a story like characters in DC do. The "story" concept is entirely different between companies. Mandrakk cannot eat something that doesn't exist. How is that so hard for you to understand? "
If it has to be used in that concept then in Marvel, It is Living Tribunal who monitors the "stories" in Marvel.
Cypher's Gambit

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#185  Edited By Cypher's Gambit

Another reason that the Monitor race is no stronger than the Original Monitor(s) Are Mandrakk and   Rox Ogama.

Hellos

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#186  Edited By Hellos

@Cypher's Gambit
said: 

"LOL cheers to PIS "

Prince CortSether

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@Hellos: LOL
Cypher's Gambit

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#188  Edited By Cypher's Gambit
@Hellos said:
"  
 @Cypher's Gambit
said: 

"LOL cheers to PIS "

No Caption Provided
"
I guess Mandrakk should be scared of the Juggernaut too! 

lol
Hellos

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#189  Edited By Hellos
@Cypher's Gambit said:
"I guess Mandrakk should be scared of the Juggernaut too! 

lol "

Now that looks like it saw quite a bit of effort, kudos to the creator of that. :P
ZION41821

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#190  Edited By ZION41821

To be  logical realistic and all kidding aside and based off of what i have read of LT & Thought Robot...  Thought Robot Wins... its quite simple but it would be one hell of a fight no doubt.

No Caption Provided

There i said it and im not gonna say any harsh comments because it seems like i have been hurting alot of peoples feelings of late lol : P 
Prince CortSether

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@ZION41821: Too bad you're wrong.
Cypher's Gambit

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#192  Edited By Cypher's Gambit
@Hellos said:
" Now that looks like it saw quite a bit of effort, kudos to the creator of that. :P "
I think Lance Bastro made it. I saw it in his thread the other day.
Perfect Cell

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#193  Edited By Perfect Cell

Living Tribunal

mrtrickster

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#194  Edited By mrtrickster
@mrtrickster said:
"oh my god this thread again, now i can't help but to copy what i wrote days ago and post it again.  

nobody on this site know mandrakk and ca superman and they just assume LT wins. LT's the right hand of TOAA so what,  Mandrakk is something beyond multiverse something feed on story itself. It was stated that only superman could beat mandrakk because superman is the only one has better story, not any other supreme or omnipotence beings in dc but just superman. The superman with divine metal. A though robot that designed by dax novu himself for a single purpose, to protect all existence against the ultimate enemy. it's capable of adapting instantly to counter any future threat, including story eater.  And all these things happened beyond the dc multiverse and even the limbo which is a sheer greater scale. If you read superman beyond you would find out that all the monitors view dcu as a “germ”, the word come up in the comics many times.      

“I’m inside a self assembling hyper story” the morrison story concept. Not like any other normal fight. Mandrakk or CA superman is unbeatable concerning both marvel and dc. It would just be like spectre, LT got nothing over these two beings, simply said, LT story is not strong enough.    

“but deep within the germ worlds, I found a better story: one created to be unstoppable, indestructable. The story of a child rocketed to earth from a doomed planet” the monitor was refering to superman. She’s saying around all the multiverse from beginning to end only superman could have a better story than mandrakk. Only superman is capable of beating mandrakk. so no, not the LT and his stories.   Why? Because he’s the one and only superman. The true concept of modern hero. Not just dc, the concept of the story, the concept of justice wins over evil, the concept of comics book superheroes.  if marvel fanboy cannot understand the metafiction concept of story then it's too bad for them. reality warping and all that stuff can not work on casuperman or mandrakk because these powers are part of the story!!!!!!!!!!

“there’s nothing left, the inexorable logic of a living story drives us to its conclusion” this is what morrison thinks. Only superman’s story could end mandrakk. And even then it need the miracle machine to creates a happy ending for final crisis 7 

Mandrakk was feeding on the existence itself. Without the the existence it’s just primal monitor and the extand of it’s pure void.   Dax novu the first monitor and he chose to became evil and then there’s the concept of evil. He was going to destroyed dcu which probably include the presence(who is omnipotence). Superman done something LT  can’t. In conclusion CA superman or mandrakk could solo this.

I don’t know why there’re so many mandrakk and ca superman thread, but I have to respond to these thread, hope some people would listen.

"

@Hellos 

Your better off just giving a link to it's vine page.  

right above is what i write here, similar to what i wrote in beyonder thread. 

No it's just that the Thought Robot wasn't beyond omnipotent and it's rediculous to insist otherwise.

because omnipotent means squat to mandrakk? since he's feeding on story 

superman represent modern hero and only his story is better than mandrakk's 

How so? A being thats omniversal is going to be on a smaller scale then someone who is outside the 52 Earths?

again, read what i posted above, or better yet, read the book/ 

Once was enough to make me not want to bother continuing this debate. 

then don't respond to me  

LT's story is not on the menu. 

everybody's story is on the menu, including marvel's. you need to accept mandrakk ability just like i accept LT's

No one wants to destroy everything, the other is the protector of everything.  Yin and Yang is part of the bigger whole, you don't need someone to have someone in one position or the other, namely why you don't have LT constantly fighting random anti LT.
The big difference is LT is second to the TOAA only, Thought Robot was barely able to put Mandrakk down

again, mandrakk would beat LT too.  
LT is a ultimate enemy to ca superman in this battle no matter what role he plays in marvel, and he will terminate LT. 

Thanos with the power of the TOAA isn't going to go down to Mandrakk, period 

marvel the end isn't a strong enough story to encounter mandrakk, period. 

Plot required that to happen. Spectre went down again off panel so what's left to do than get the robot, everyone knows the Presence doesn't care about protecting the multiverse. 

too bad you can't prove that 
mrtrickster

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#195  Edited By mrtrickster
@Prince CortSether said:

" @mrtrickster: LT doesn't have a story like characters in DC do. The "story" concept is entirely different between companies. Mandrakk cannot eat something that doesn't exist. How is that so hard for you to understand? "

how is it so hard for you to understand you have to accept both company's character's ability. marvel magic don't work like dc, but do we accept it? yes!!!!!!!!!!!! because that's how battle forum work!!!!!!!!!not just in marvel way, in both companies way!!!!!!! 
shocking right? 
and how on earth could story in marvel different from story in dc? of course every story talking about different crap and different plots, but that's like every single story ever!!!!!!!!!!!! in the end a story is a story, just like a burger is a burger no matter what you add in it. unless of course, marvel don't tell story, just blank page in the comic book.......................... 

oh and please!please! don't respond to me ever!!!!ever!!!!again
ZION41821

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#196  Edited By ZION41821
@Prince CortSether:  Too Bad You're in Denial and Wrong lol : P
mrtrickster

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#197  Edited By mrtrickster
@Cypher's Gambit said:

"I guess they call the Bleed the multiverse now. And it's funny how any of the monitors below Overmonitor can "die". How can one that can die even be remotely close to equal or above the Living Tribunal? 

Anyhow.. The first Monitor probe didn't split into the Monitor and Anti-Monitor, but into the Orrery of Worlds and the Superman statue and paying attention to the artwork it does make sense.

Dax Novu, the "first" Monitor who imprisoned Mandrakk, supposed to be "The Monitor" from CoIE.

I also suspect that the spirit of Mandrakk has possessed the Monitor Solomon and has been controlling him since Infinite Crisis. The sudden recreation of the multiverse woke him up in his prison, he couldn't break free himself so he's been controlling Solomon and manipulating things from behind the scenes. He's messed with the fundemental nature of the multiverse somehow so as to allow evil to "win".

Libra has been in the realm of Limbo since the 70's. He read the book that Superman read and learned about the coming of Mandrakk and the end of the multiverse. Mandrakk/Solomon allowed him to escape and go to Earth were he summoned Darkseid in DC Universe #0Mandrakk plans on taking advantage of the corrupting nature Darkseid's fifth world incarnation has on the fabric of reality to weaken the bonds of the multiverse which will weaken the bonds of his prison allowing his true form to emerge and lay waste to all the different worlds. He then plans on breaking the divine metal keeping the multiverse in check so his destruction can spread into the Omni-monitor.     "

never ever interpret the stuff you don't understand 
there're so many errors in this post it's laughable
csokane

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#198  Edited By csokane

Alright, a lot of responses in this thread have been really stupid (not because of what they say but because they have been repetitive and poorly worded). If you read the comics :T's in, you see that he's basically judge, jury, and executioner for every universe in Marvel continuity. TOAA made him to be omnipotent, omnscient, etc. and basically second in the MU.  He is all those things as we've been shown time and time again. Its great that the Thought Robot held limbo in his hands. It's awesome that Mandrakk was eating reality itself. We've all read the comics. However, it has never been shown that the Thought Robot or Mandrakk ever amounted to being second in command behind The Presence or the Primal Monitor. I seriously don't get what we're arguing about here. A being who is a step away from being his universe's god is being pitted against beings that while being immensely powerful don't amount to that level.

Avatar image for czarny_samael666
czarny_samael666

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

If this isn't Primal Monitor who is above Presence and equal to TOAA, LT stomp.

The Opposite

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#200  Edited By The Opposite
@Cypher's Gambit said:
" @Hellos said:
"  
 @Cypher's Gambit
said: 

"LOL cheers to PIS "

No Caption Provided
"
I guess Mandrakk should be scared of the Juggernaut too! 

lol "
"S" FTW!