Prince CortSether

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

@FinalStar86 said:
" @Prince CortSether said:
" @mrtrickster: No. It's only a useful ability against other characters who have their own stories. Marvel characters don't have their own stories. Therefore Mandrakk's ability becomes useless here. "
I understand that you love Marvel but this comment is absurd....how do Marvel characters not have their own stories?  If the LT never had a story then he would never have existed or appeared in comics.    Not that I'm saying Mandrakk could take the LT but this is seriously a fanboy comment. "
Fanboy comment? No, it's simple logic. As already explained by quite a few users in other forums whenever Mandrakk is involved in crossover battles, Marvel characters'  "stories" cannot be eaten like they can in the DCU because the story concept is entirely different. In Marvel, there is nothing showing that the story is a separate thing for each and every character. For Mandrakk to eat Living Tribunal's story people would have to somehow show proof that individual Marvel characters have their own distinct stories that can be affected just like the characters in DCU. Saying Mandrakk can eat Living Tribunal's story is completely disregarding the nature of how Marvel comics are written and judging the battle based only on writing concepts from DCU.   Stories withinin the Marvel universe are not made in the same way that stories are in DCU and as such they can't be eaten by Mandrakk. That works in DC, but this battle is DC characters against a Marvel character. So please, take that cop out move somewhere else. If you insist on using the story eating thing here I could just say that the Living Tribunal could summon She-Hulk so she can beat up Morrison and force him to make Mandrakk her slave, or she can just rip off the page where Mandrakk is written to eat again. Isn't breaking the 4th wall fun? (0_o)
AssertingValor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 65

#103  Edited By AssertingValor

Antimonitor has the power of a many universes  he would shank the LT,  Team one would have minnamil problem,, superman would be little help here also!

Avatar image for prince_cortsether
Prince CortSether

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@ebuchanan: Anti-Monitor absorbed the power of a multiverse that was made of fragments from an original universe, and those fragments were weaker than the original whole universe. He's nothing special. Even if you believe COIE Anti-Monitor was a true Multiversal being, he'd still lose to LT. He would still be considered weaker than Multi-Eternity.
FinalStar86

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#105  Edited By FinalStar86
@Prince CortSether said:
" @FinalStar86 said:
" @mrtrickster: No. It's only a useful ability against other characters who have their own stories. Marvel characters don't have their own stories. Therefore Mandrakk's ability becomes useless here. "
I understand that you love Marvel but this comment is absurd....how do Marvel characters not have their own stories?  If the LT never had a story then he would never have existed or appeared in comics.    Not that I'm saying Mandrakk could take the LT but this is seriously a fanboy comment. "
Fanboy comment? No, it's simple logic. As already explained by quite a few users in other forums whenever Mandrakk is involved in crossover battles, Marvel characters'  "stories" cannot be eaten like they can in the DCU because the story concept is entirely different. In Marvel, there is nothing showing that the story is a separate thing for each and every character. For Mandrakk to eat Living Tribunal's story people would have to somehow show proof that individual Marvel characters have their own distinct stories that can be affected just like the characters in DCU. Saying Mandrakk can eat Living Tribunal's story is completely disregarding the nature of how Marvel comics are written and judging the battle based only on writing concepts from DCU.   Stories withinin the Marvel universe are not made in the same way that stories are in DCU and as such they can't be eaten by Mandrakk. That works in DC, but this battle is DC characters against a Marvel character. So please, take that cop out move somewhere else. If you insist on using the story eating thing here I could just say that the Living Tribunal could summon She-Hulk so she can beat up Morrison and force him to make Mandrakk her slave, or she can just rip off the page where Mandrakk is written to eat again. Isn't breaking the 4th wall fun? (0_o) "
Yes a fanboy comment, although most of your comments are.  You wanted to compare DC original universe with Marvel's when you tried downplaying the Anti Monitor but now you want to say that Marvel's stories are a different concept? Hypocrisy at it's finest.  A story is a retelling of events,  if the LT has appeared in a series of events then he has a story. PERIOD.

Now, I'm not suggesting that Mandrakk would beat the Tribunal but you're argument isn't doing any favors. 
FinalStar86

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#106  Edited By FinalStar86
@Prince CortSether said:
" @ebuchanan: Anti-Monitor absorbed the power of a multiverse that was made of fragments from an original universe, and those fragments were weaker than the original whole universe. He's nothing special. Even if you believe COIE Anti-Monitor was a true Multiversal being, he'd still lose to LT. He would still be considered weaker than Multi-Eternity. "
You still spreading this BS around? You seriously need to stop, COIE Stated that the universes had power but were powerless against Anti Matter, which would apply to Marvel universes as well unless you believe the matter in Marvel's universes are made of something different.  Not that I'm saying that AM would beat the LT but again, its false information.
Prince CortSether

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@FinalStar86 said:
" @FinalStar86 said:
Fanboy comment? No, it's simple logic. As already explained by quite a few users in other forums whenever Mandrakk is involved in crossover battles, Marvel characters'  "stories" cannot be eaten like they can in the DCU because the story concept is entirely different. In Marvel, there is nothing showing that the story is a separate thing for each and every character. For Mandrakk to eat Living Tribunal's story people would have to somehow show proof that individual Marvel characters have their own distinct stories that can be affected just like the characters in DCU. Saying Mandrakk can eat Living Tribunal's story is completely disregarding the nature of how Marvel comics are written and judging the battle based only on writing concepts from DCU.   Stories withinin the Marvel universe are not made in the same way that stories are in DCU and as such they can't be eaten by Mandrakk. That works in DC, but this battle is DC characters against a Marvel character. So please, take that cop out move somewhere else. If you insist on using the story eating thing here I could just say that the Living Tribunal could summon She-Hulk so she can beat up Morrison and force him to make Mandrakk her slave, or she can just rip off the page where Mandrakk is written to eat again. Isn't breaking the 4th wall fun? (0_o) "
Yes a fanboy comment, although most of your comments are.  You wanted to compare DC original universe with Marvel's when you tried downplaying the Anti Monitor but now you want to say that Marvel's stories are a different concept? Hypocrisy at it's finest.  A story is a retelling of events,  if the LT has appeared in a series of events then he has a story. PERIOD.  Now, I'm not suggesting that Mandrakk would beat the Tribunal but you're argument isn't doing any favors.  "
It's not hypocrisy. The multiverse in COIE was made of smaller, weaker fragments from the original universe. DC never said the original universe was any different from standard universes. Marvel has never come out and said that their multiverse was made of smaller, weaker fragments from the original universe. That means Marvel universes are stronger by default, at least in the COIE arc. So yea, COIE AM isn't anything special. 

Marvel characters do not have a separate story that is distinct from everything else and therefore cannot be eaten. Show me on panel evidence that suggests this.  That stupid plot may  work in a DCU constricted book, but this match is not purely a DCU battle.
FinalStar86

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#108  Edited By FinalStar86
@Prince CortSether:  What you're trying to do is scale DC's original universe with Marvel's universe.  There isn't any way to compare them.  And what exactly is a standard universe? 
Bottom line, you don't know how the universes scale, and I'm sure COIE AM would be something special to you if he was a Marvel character. 

This argument is where the hypocrisy comes in,  you want to claim that DC original universe is standard and equal with Marvel's but when it comes to stories, Marvel is different then DC?  
A story is a story, a retelling of events.  period
FinalStar86

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#109  Edited By FinalStar86
@ebuchanan said:
" Antimonitor has the power of a many universes  he would shank the LT,  Team one would have minnamil problem,, superman would be little help here also! "
I agree that the team would win but I doubt AM could take LT by himself.
mrtrickster

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 1

#110  Edited By mrtrickster
@ebuchanan said:

"Antimonitor has the power of a many universes  he would shank the LT,  Team one would have minnamil problem,, superman would be little help here also! "

this is thought robot superman
Avatar image for czarny_samael666
czarny_samael666

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@ebuchanan said:
" Antimonitor has the power of a many universes  he would shank the LT,  Team one would have minnamil problem,, superman would be little help here also! "
And? 

No Caption Provided

Living Tribunal is ruler of billions universes. And he is above Phoenix Force (which created that mulvierse) and Multi-Eternity (who is multiverse). He is Marvel's Presence (DC's TOAA is Primal/Over-Monitor).
Avatar image for riseofapocalypse
RiseofApocalypse

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@czarny_samael: When did the Phoenix Force create the multi-verse?
czarny_samael666

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@RiseofApocalypse said:
" @czarny_samael: When did the Phoenix Force create the multi-verse? "
Phoenix Force created multiverse after last (multi-)universe.
kevdude

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#114  Edited By kevdude
@czarny_samael: 

No LT is not God/The Presence and never close.  The Overvoid and God/The Source/The Presence are one and the same as per Grant Morrison.
RiseofApocalypse

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I doubt that. You got scans?

kevdude

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#116  Edited By kevdude

By the Overvoids nature it is above all concepts and everything else.  Here on IGN Grant talks about FC,  the part where he talks about the Overvoid and The Presence/The Voice being the same is on pages 2 and 3.  http://uk.comics.ign.com/articles/950/950703p2.html    

Avatar image for cyberdynesystems
CyberdyneSystems

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@czarny_samael said:

" If Monitor from team 1 isn't Over-Monitor, LT ftw. "

@czarny_samael:     
                                                                                              Thought Robot can fight LT alone and possibly win.

@czarny_samael

said:

" @ebuchanan said:

And? 

No Caption Provided
Living Tribunal is ruler of billions universes. And he is above Phoenix Force (which created that mulvierse) and Multi-Eternity (who is multiverse). He is Marvel's Presence (DC's TOAA is Primal/Over-Monitor). "

@czarny_samael:

The Thought Robot is far beyond Billions of Universes and far far beyond the Phoenix Force lol... 
the only being who can truly beat the Thought Robot is the Primal Over Monitor the true god of the DCU. So LT cannot beat Thought Robot in any way what so ever.

No Caption Provided
czarny_samael666

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@RiseofApocalypse said:

" I doubt that. You got scans? "

No, but You can look at that in any bios of Phoenix. It was the power responsible for creating universes.  It also doesn't matter in that fight becasue LT>Multi-Eternity who is a multiverse.

@CyberdyneSystems said:

1.CAS has only power of 52 universes. There wasn't more at the time.
2.LT is second only to TOAA and his powers (like HOTU). He is Marvel's Presence (who isn't omnipotent).
RiseofApocalypse

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@czarny_samael said:
"  @RiseofApocalypse said:

No, but You can look at that in any bios of Phoenix. It was the power responsible for creating universes.  It also doesn't matter in that fight becasue LT>Multi-Eternity who is a multiverse.

I was aware of that. An entire multi-verse =/= universe. The Infinity Being has created every multi-verse in Marvel along with the Phoenix Force. 
czarny_samael666

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@RiseofApocalypse said:
" @czarny_samael said:

I was aware of that. An entire multi-verse =/= universe. The Infinity Being has created every multi-verse in Marvel along with the Phoenix Force.  "
I am always saying to myslef that I have to read that FF issue with IB, but I always frogot about that... 
Yo my current knowlegde, PF has it's avatars in each other universe. And each other energy that is in it's avatar is resposible for creating that universe in that timeline. Phoenix Force is power of all Avatars combined. So loggically, if each of them is universal creator, PF is multiversal creator (or at least has power to do that).
RiseofApocalypse

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@czarny_samael said:
" @RiseofApocalypse said:
" @czarny_samael said:

I was aware of that. An entire multi-verse =/= universe. The Infinity Being has created every multi-verse in Marvel along with the Phoenix Force.  "
I am always saying to myslef that I have to read that FF issue with IB, but I always frogot about that...  Yo my current knowlegde, PF has it's avatars in each other universe. And each other energy that is in it's avatar is resposible for creating that universe in that timeline. Phoenix Force is power of all Avatars combined. So loggically, if each of them is universal creator, PF is multiversal creator (or at least has power to do that). "
None of the avatars is a universe creator. The Phoenix Force in all its totality comes to destroy or create a universe, not its designated avatars.
czarny_samael666

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@CyberdyneSystems said:

You have no arguments. And putting some stupid videos on each other post is consider as a trolling.

@RiseofApocalypse said:
" None of the avatars is a universe creator. The Phoenix Force in all its totality comes to destroy or create a universe, not its designated avatars. "

Avatars take the power that created their universe. Also do You remmeber a scan in which PF was "talking" with LT about hierarchy in Multiverse? LT>PF but not like LT>Eternity
Lance Bastro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#123  Edited By Lance Bastro

DC is going too far by making a superman figure >>>> the presence. i swear that fanboys are being hired as writers for DC these days.

czarny_samael666

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

CAS = power of 52 universes. Nothing more. LT stomp.

Lance Bastro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#125  Edited By Lance Bastro
@czarny_samael said:
" CAS = power of 52 universes. Nothing more. LT stomp. "
52? shuma gorath was = "hundreds" of universes. 
and CIOE AM was somewhere around infinite except 52? soooooo... umm... what's the deal with CAS?
Prince CortSether

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@Lance Bastro said:
" @czarny_samael said:
52? shuma gorath was = "hundreds" of universes. and CIOE AM was somewhere around infinite except 52? soooooo... umm... what's the deal with CAS? "
COIE AM had fragment universes that were smaller and weaker than the original whole universe according to COIE. So he's pretty pathetic.
Lance Bastro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#127  Edited By Lance Bastro
@Prince CortSether said:

" @Lance Bastro said:

" @czarny_samael said:
52? shuma gorath was = "hundreds" of universes. and CIOE AM was somewhere around infinite except 52? soooooo... umm... what's the deal with CAS? "
COIE AM had fragment universes that were smaller and weaker than the original whole universe according to COIE. So he's pretty pathetic. "
lol.  ur a pretty funny guy. anyway...

DC is going too far by making a superman figure >>>> the presence. i swear that fanboys are being hired as writers for DC these days.    
Lance Bastro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#128  Edited By Lance Bastro
@CyberdyneSystems said:
" @Lance Bastro said:

" @Lance Bastro said:

" @czarny_samael said:

COIE AM had fragment universes that were smaller and weaker than the original whole universe according to COIE. So he's pretty pathetic. "
lol.  ur a pretty funny guy. anyway...  DC is going too far by making a superman figure >>>> the presence. i swear that fanboys are being hired as writers for DC these days.     "

Seems like we have some haters trolling the thread lol at least the writers at DC make a good living and get lots of Money "
as with marvel and image. and if that's the case, maybe i'll send in a resume to dc as a writer.
Avatar image for cyberdynesystems
CyberdyneSystems

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@Lance Bastro: LOL
Thepowercosmic

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#130  Edited By Thepowercosmic

The Living Tribunal wins what I just saw was though robot being hurt buy a billion suns if that is not a code word for a billion universes than what in hell is TRB doing here if he can get hurt buy a sun really anyway I think some people here are dc and mandrakk the vampire god fan boys or of the idea of superman being close to a god and plz show more scan of TRB and mandrakk doing something els plz show what they can do to be at 8:04:55 AM level but u now that's just me.

Thepowercosmic

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#131  Edited By Thepowercosmic

Living Tribunal level

Thepowercosmic

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#132  Edited By Thepowercosmic

What this is like superman 1 million crap they don't have more ideas so they do this and this is coming from the guy the got though robot as profile picture still The Living Tribunal wins when they state the though robot is second on power over all existence over all that is all second to the one call god like The living Tribunal is or omnipotent or nigh omnipotent then I will say he got a chance I'm just saying come on really people stupid then what Mandrakk said feel that the heat of a billion suns and though robot is screaming like a girl lol come on hahahahahahaha don't call people stupid or the they deserve what is coming for them u sound like u are doing some mojo or something but u now that's just me hehehehehe that's petter.

ZION41821

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#133  Edited By ZION41821

I WIN ALONE... THE MONITORS ARE NOT NEEDED HERE

No Caption Provided

No Caption Provided

No Caption Provided

Hebatary

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#134  Edited By Hebatary

SUPERMAN's GOT THIS ONE
 SUPERMAN's GOT THIS ONE
daak1212

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#135  Edited By daak1212

LT
The Opposite

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#136  Edited By The Opposite

LT

daak1212

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#137  Edited By daak1212

The other team is multiversal powers.  LT is omniversal not to mention LT held two multiverses in his hand and let the two brothers meet.  DC abstracts arent as powerful as people give credit for.  Presence isnt even the absolute powerful being in DC, he noted he wasnt and there was a power beyond him.
The Opposite

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#138  Edited By The Opposite
@daak1212 said:
" The other team is multiversal powers.  LT is omniversal not to mention LT held two multiverses in his hand and let the two brothers meet.  DC abstracts arent as powerful as people give credit for.  Presence isnt even the absolute powerful being in DC, he noted he wasnt and there was a power beyond him. "
when it comes to dc, superman >>>>>>>> abstracts.
daak1212

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#139  Edited By daak1212
@The Opposite said:
" @daak1212 said:
" The other team is multiversal powers.  LT is omniversal not to mention LT held two multiverses in his hand and let the two brothers meet.  DC abstracts arent as powerful as people give credit for.  Presence isnt even the absolute powerful being in DC, he noted he wasnt and there was a power beyond him. "
when it comes to dc, superman >>>>>>>> abstracts. "

True.  I wouldnt place him to Marvel abstracts though.  He is capable of taking out Jean grey but Fury MJJ Beyonder LT are all out his league
The Opposite

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#140  Edited By The Opposite

all the monitors are <<< celestiels

The Opposite

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#141  Edited By The Opposite

monitors > marvel skyfathers

The Opposite

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#142  Edited By The Opposite

monitors > skyfathers 
celestial >>> monitors > skyfathers

Hellos

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#143  Edited By Hellos
@ZION41821:
So I guessed they banned you other account? 
One wonders why you bother going through this trouble just to troll vine though.
ZION41821

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#144  Edited By ZION41821
@Hellos said:

" @ZION41821: So I guessed they banned you other account? One wonders why you bother going through this trouble just to troll vine though. "

@Hellos:  So Guess you must be the Local Troll here on Comicvine... Nice to meet you Troll.

@The Opposite said:

" monitors > skyfathers celestial >>> monitors > skyfathers "

@The Opposite: Where is you're proof because im still waiting for it, just posting pointless Symbols only makes you look foolish.
FinalStar86

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#145  Edited By FinalStar86
Team wins, any of them could give LT a hard fight on there own, together its a stomp.
FinalStar86

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#146  Edited By FinalStar86
@daak1212 said:
Marvel's abstracts are more overrated and a lot of them have horrible track records.
ZION41821

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#147  Edited By ZION41821
@FinalStar86 said: 
Marvel's abstracts are more overrated and a lot of them have horrible track records. "

@FinalStar86: I totally Agree and yes it would only take Thought Robot to fight LT, the rest are not needed here, and if its all of them vs LT its not just a stomp its a Super Ultra Mega Murder God Stomp lol

No Caption Provided
FinalStar86

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#148  Edited By FinalStar86

I do also believe that some DC Abstracts are overrated as well

Thought Robot CANNOT take the LT by himself

mrtrickster

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#149  Edited By mrtrickster
@FinalStar86 said:
"I do also believe that some DC Abstracts are overrated as well  Thought Robot CANNOT take the LT by himself "

why not
Hellos

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#150  Edited By Hellos
@mrtrickster said:
"why not "

Because LT is more powerful.