#1 Posted by comicfanforever (1029 posts) - - Show Bio

Monitor, Mandrakk, Anti Monitor and Superman Vs Living Tribunal

Superman With Cosmic Armour

Can the 3 Monitors with the help of Superman beat the Living Tribunal

#2 Posted by DC_Marvel_1000 (11832 posts) - - Show Bio

cosmic armor superman could alone give LT a run for his money, all the rest should give the team the win

#3 Posted by geraldthesloth (33313 posts) - - Show Bio

*leaves thread*

Firestorm coming

#4 Posted by King Saturn (226077 posts) - - Show Bio
the fight would have to fall on Cosmic Armor Superman... cause Mandrakk, Anti Monitor or a Monitor can not defeat the Living Tribunal...
#5 Posted by Dreadmaster (16778 posts) - - Show Bio
@King Saturn said:
"the fight would have to fall on Cosmic Armor Superman... cause Mandrakk, Anti Monitor or a Monitor can not defeat the Living Tribunal...
"

#6 Posted by comicfanforever (1029 posts) - - Show Bio
@DC_Marvel_1000 said:
"cosmic armor superman could alone give LT a run for his money, all the rest should give the team the win "

Dont Think Superman with Cosmic Armor alone can beat the Living Tribunal, but with 3 Monitors ( Original, Anti and Dark) I is  Overkill.
#7 Posted by DC_Marvel_1000 (11832 posts) - - Show Bio
@comicfanforever said:
"@DC_Marvel_1000 said:
"cosmic armor superman could alone give LT a run for his money, all the rest should give the team the win "
Dont Think Superman with Cosmic Armor alone can beat the Living Tribunal, but with 3 Monitors ( Original, Anti and Dark) I is  Overkill. "
ohhh CA could alone, we are talking about a guy who is stronger then all the DC multiverse put together
#8 Posted by King Saturn (226077 posts) - - Show Bio
@comicfanforever said:
" @King Saturn said:
"the fight would have to fall on Cosmic Armor Superman... cause Mandrakk, Anti Monitor or a Monitor can not defeat the Living Tribunal...
"
Why??? "
because none of those other guys are strong enough to handle the Living Tribunal... LT is on another scale from these guys
#9 Posted by Dreadmaster (16778 posts) - - Show Bio
@DC_Marvel_1000 said:
"@comicfanforever said:
"@DC_Marvel_1000 said:
Dont Think Superman with Cosmic Armor alone can beat the Living Tribunal, but with 3 Monitors ( Original, Anti and Dark) I is  Overkill. "
ohhh CA could alone, we are talking about a guy who is stronger then all the DC multiverse put together"

Based on what? The only feat you've used is him beating Mondrakk, LT will beat the puss out of Mondrakk, he's on a different scale of power than Mondrakk
#10 Posted by comicfanforever (1029 posts) - - Show Bio
@King Saturn said:
"@comicfanforever said:
" @King Saturn said:
"
Why??? "
because none of those other guys are strong enough to handle the Living Tribunal... LT is on another scale from these guys"

Understand.... LT is Beyond ( Power rankings)
#11 Posted by DC_Marvel_1000 (11832 posts) - - Show Bio
@dreadmaster said:
"@DC_Marvel_1000 said:
"@comicfanforever said:
"@DC_Marvel_1000 said:
ohhh CA could alone, we are talking about a guy who is stronger then all the DC multiverse put together"
Based on what? The only feat you've used is him beating Mondrakk, LT will beat the puss out of Mondrakk, he's on a different scale of power than Mondrakk "
and CA superman beat the tar out of him as well, i mean CA superman saw all DC multiverse as nothing more then a broken puzzle, he was able to hold all of limbo in his hand
#12 Posted by King Saturn (226077 posts) - - Show Bio
@comicfanforever said:
" @King Saturn said:
"@comicfanforever said:
" @King Saturn said:
"
Why??? "
because none of those other guys are strong enough to handle the Living Tribunal... LT is on another scale from these guys"
Understand.... LT is Beyond ( Power rankings) "
yep... LT is basically Number 2 in his actuality... no one on the DC Team is even in the Top 5 in there actuality... except maybe CA Superman
#13 Posted by Dreadmaster (16778 posts) - - Show Bio
@DC_Marvel_1000 said:
"and CA superman beat the tar out of him as well, i mean CA superman saw all DC multiverse as nothing more then a broken puzzle, he was able to hold all of limbo in his hand"

Phoenix of the White Crown Jean was able to hold a universe in the palm of her hand, but we both know she isn't near LT.
#14 Posted by DC_Marvel_1000 (11832 posts) - - Show Bio
@dreadmaster said:
"@DC_Marvel_1000 said:
"and CA superman beat the tar out of him as well, i mean CA superman saw all DC multiverse as nothing more then a broken puzzle, he was able to hold all of limbo in his hand"
Phoenix of the White Crown Jean was able to hold a universe in the palm of her hand, but we both know she isn't near LT. "
limbo>>>>>>universe, the limbo that sups saw was that of all the DC multiverse
#15 Posted by Dreadmaster (16778 posts) - - Show Bio

Limbo....The one thing i've never understood -_-

#16 Posted by DC_Marvel_1000 (11832 posts) - - Show Bio
@dreadmaster said:
"Limbo....The one thing i've never understood -_- "

lol well limbo is the place where people wait/go if they have lived a ok life but not the best in the eyes of god, limbo of DC multiverse is like where every person who has died over the years would be
#17 Posted by comicfanforever (1029 posts) - - Show Bio
@King Saturn said:
"@comicfanforever said:
" @King Saturn said:
"@comicfanforever said:
" @King Saturn said:
"
Why??? "
yep... LT is basically Number 2 in his actuality... no one on the DC Team is even in the Top 5 in there actuality... except maybe CA Superman"

Sorry to ask... But Who is on top 10???
#18 Posted by Secret Turchin Man (1852 posts) - - Show Bio

What feats has CA supes actually pulled off? I have only seen those headache inducing scans that don't actually show him doing anything.

#19 Posted by Dreadmaster (16778 posts) - - Show Bio
@DC_Marvel_1000 said:
"@dreadmaster said:
lol well limbo is the place where people wait/go if they have lived a ok life but not the best in the eyes of god, limbo of DC multiverse is like where every person who has died over the years would be "

So its like Purgatory?
#20 Posted by King Saturn (226077 posts) - - Show Bio
@comicfanforever said:
" @King Saturn said:
"@comicfanforever said:
" @King Saturn said:
"@comicfanforever said:
" @King Saturn said:
"
Why??? "
yep... LT is basically Number 2 in his actuality... no one on the DC Team is even in the Top 5 in there actuality... except maybe CA Superman"
Sorry to ask... But Who is on top 10??? "
For DC or Marvel ?
#21 Posted by DC_Marvel_1000 (11832 posts) - - Show Bio
@Secret Turchin Man said:
"What feats has CA supes actually pulled off? I have only seen those headache inducing scans that don't actually show him doing anything. "

seeing all the multiverse as a broken puzzle, holding limbo in his hands
#22 Posted by DC_Marvel_1000 (11832 posts) - - Show Bio
@dreadmaster said:
"@DC_Marvel_1000 said:
"@dreadmaster said:
lol well limbo is the place where people wait/go if they have lived a ok life but not the best in the eyes of god, limbo of DC multiverse is like where every person who has died over the years would be "
So its like Purgatory? "
kinda, but bigger
#23 Posted by comicfanforever (1029 posts) - - Show Bio
@King Saturn said:
"@comicfanforever said:
" @King Saturn said:
"@comicfanforever said:
" @King Saturn said:
"@comicfanforever said:
" @King Saturn said:
"
Why??? "
Sorry to ask... But Who is on top 10??? "
For DC or Marvel ?"
Together... the 2 companies... Top 10 of both ( DC and Marvel) (the ten strongest characters )???
#24 Posted by King Saturn (226077 posts) - - Show Bio
@comicfanforever said:
" @King Saturn said: Together... the 2 companies... Top 10 of both ( DC and Marvel) (the ten strongest characters )??? "
well here we go... I guess

10 Strongest Characters of Marvel and DC ( Not In Order )

1. Pre Retcon Beyonder

2. The Presence

3. TOAA

4. Great Evil Beast

5. Classic Molecule Man

6. Living Tribunal

7. Lucifer Morningstar

8. Michael Demiurgos

9. Cosmic Armor Superman ( possibly... )

10. Primal Monitor
#25 Edited by comicfanforever (1029 posts) - - Show Bio
@King Saturn said:

1. Pre Retcon Beyonder

2. The Presence

3. TOAA

I thought they were equal

Beyonder = Presence = TOAA???

Is Beyonder the most powerful ???
#26 Posted by DC_Marvel_1000 (11832 posts) - - Show Bio
@comicfanforever said:
"@King Saturn said:

1. Pre Retcon Beyonder

2. The Presence

3. TOAA

Is Beyonder most powerful ???
"

beyonder is stronger then TOAA.
#27 Posted by comicfanforever (1029 posts) - - Show Bio
@DC_Marvel_1000 said:
"@comicfanforever said:
"@King Saturn said:

1. Pre Retcon Beyonder

2. The Presence

3. TOAA

"
beyonder is stronger then TOAA. "

what is the reason?
#28 Posted by DC_Marvel_1000 (11832 posts) - - Show Bio
@comicfanforever said:
"@DC_Marvel_1000 said:
"@comicfanforever said:
"@King Saturn said:

1. Pre Retcon Beyonder

2. The Presence

3. TOAA

"
what is the reason? "

he came from outside the marvel omniverse, he can't be harmed by anything there since he was god of his own.
#29 Posted by Tevnoba (3494 posts) - - Show Bio

Lt still whomps them all.

#30 Posted by comicfanforever (1029 posts) - - Show Bio
@DC_Marvel_1000 said:
"@comicfanforever said:
"@DC_Marvel_1000 said:
"@comicfanforever said:
"@King Saturn said:

1. Pre Retcon Beyonder

2. The Presence

3. TOAA

"
what is the reason? "
he came from outside the marvel omniverse, he can't be harmed by anything there since he was god of his own. "

Strange reason.... I thought  LT and TOAA had control over all universes, beyonde the universe 616 ...
#31 Posted by DC_Marvel_1000 (11832 posts) - - Show Bio
@comicfanforever said:
"@DC_Marvel_1000 said:
"@comicfanforever said:
"@DC_Marvel_1000 said:
"@comicfanforever said:
"@King Saturn said:

1. Pre Retcon Beyonder

2. The Presence

3. TOAA

"
what is the reason? "
he came from outside the marvel omniverse, he can't be harmed by anything there since he was god of his own. "
Strange reason.... I thought  LT and TOAA had control over all universes, beyonde the universe 616 ... "
they have control over all the marvel omniverse, beyonder comes from beyond the marvel omniverse
#32 Posted by geraldthesloth (33313 posts) - - Show Bio

Beyonder isnt stronger than toaa. :|

#33 Edited by comicfanforever (1029 posts) - - Show Bio
@DC_Marvel_1000 said:
"@comicfanforever said:
"@DC_Marvel_1000 said:
they have control over all the marvel omniverse, beyonder comes from beyond the marvel omniverse"
Okay....
I understood... the Beyonder is from another omniverse. It is the reason they ( Living Tribunal and TOAA) have no control over it.
Thanks man...
#34 Posted by bumnut (1789 posts) - - Show Bio

For real?? Really, LT.

#35 Posted by King Saturn (226077 posts) - - Show Bio
@comicfanforever said:
" @King Saturn said:

1. Pre Retcon Beyonder

2. The Presence

3. TOAA

Is Beyonder the most powerful ???
"
I said in the post that the ranking werent in Order
#36 Posted by forze (435 posts) - - Show Bio

LT kills them all.

No one in that list would even give LT's pinky a fight.  No one outside of absolute omnipotence can take on LT. 

#37 Posted by bumnut (1789 posts) - - Show Bio
@geraldthesloth said:
"Beyonder isnt stronger than toaa. :|"

Correct! Give the man a bone :-)
#38 Posted by Tevnoba (3494 posts) - - Show Bio
@geraldthesloth said:
" Beyonder isnt stronger than toaa. :| "
PR Beyonder is at least equal to TOAA.
#39 Posted by geraldthesloth (33313 posts) - - Show Bio
@Tevnoba said:
" @geraldthesloth said:
PR Beyonder is at least equal to TOAA. "
I'd give him a tad notch down.
#40 Posted by bumnut (1789 posts) - - Show Bio
@geraldthesloth said:
"@Tevnoba said:
" @geraldthesloth said:
PR Beyonder is at least equal to TOAA. "
I'd give him a tad notch down."

Yeah, i'd say competence wise, not quite as matured a TOAA as THE TOAA!
#41 Posted by King Saturn (226077 posts) - - Show Bio
Classic Beyonder is probably equal to TOAA if anything...
#42 Edited by MKF30 (11527 posts) - - Show Bio
@comicfanforever said:
"@DC_Marvel_1000 said:

I agree. AM +CA Supes? Definitely overkill there lol
#43 Posted by Scarecrow4 (463 posts) - - Show Bio
@King Saturn said:
" Classic Beyonder is probably equal to TOAA if anything...
"
I don't think so, I don't think Classic Beyonder is even close to TOAA
#44 Posted by High Revolutionary (3197 posts) - - Show Bio

TOAA >>Presence because the Presence actually has an equal in DC (GEB) and it resides within the Primal Monitor.   

TOAA has no equal, and LT is DIRECTLY below it in power (no Pheonix force, no Vishanti, no cheapshot character from another omniverse...) 

TOAA knows absolutely everything in the Marvel U (unlike GEB and the Presence or even LT).

From what I understand TOAA is more analogous to the Primal Monitor (but with an active role).  Even the Primal Monitor doesn't know everything like TOAA does inthe Marvel U. 

THOTU gives you access to TOAA's power, it sure as hell doesn't make you TOAA.

I still can't believe people think that the pre-retcon Beyonder was truly omnipotent, when he clearly stated on a number of occasions that there were things he couldn't understand or do.  Pre-Retcon Beyonder was a powerhouse, but nothing compared to TOAA.

#45 Posted by czarny_samael666 (17174 posts) - - Show Bio
@High Revolutionary said:
"

TOAA >>Presence because the Presence actually has an equal in DC (GEB) and it resides within the Primal Monitor.   

TOAA has no equal, and LT is DIRECTLY below it in power (no Pheonix force, no Vishanti, no cheapshot character from another omniverse...) 

TOAA knows absolutely everything in the Marvel U (unlike GEB and the Presence or even LT).

From what I understand TOAA is more analogous to the Primal Monitor (but with an active role).  Even the Primal Monitor doesn't know everything like TOAA does inthe Marvel U. 

I still can't believe people think that the pre-retcon Beyonder was truly omnipotent, when he clearly stated on a number of occasions that there were things he couldn't understand or do.  Pre-Retcon Beyonder was a powerhouse, but nothing compared to TOAA.

"
Almost fully agree.
1.Only original Presence was equal to TOAA, now this Presence is: TP, GEB and Rama Kushna (I am not sure about last one).
2.The only one thing which I don't agree is that LT is directly below in power to TOAA. I think that PR Beyonder and maybe PR MM are higher in power than LT.
3.Where I can see Primal Monitor? Many people said that ha is almost god in DC and I don't know why.
4.LT will win this fight. CAS has power of 52 DC's universes. LT is above Multi-Abstracts and Pheonix Force which means he has more power than milions universes. Others on Team 1 aren't stronger than CAS ergo LT will win it easily.
5.Most powerfull beings in Marvel and DC? 
I.TOAA and Classic The Presence
II.PR Beyonder
III. Current The Presence, GEB and probably Rama Kushna
IV.Living Tribunal
V.Pheonix Force or Multi-Eternity
#46 Posted by ultimatewarrior123 (1361 posts) - - Show Bio
@czarny_samael said:
" @High Revolutionary said:
"

"
Almost fully agree.
1.Only original Presence was equal to TOAA, now this Presence is: TP, GEB and Rama Kushna (I am not sure about last one).
2.The only one thing which I don't agree is that LT is directly below in power to TOAA. I think that PR Beyonder and maybe PR MM are higher in power than LT. 3.Where I can see Primal Monitor? Many people said that ha is almost god in DC and I don't know why. 4.LT will win this fight. CAS has power of 52 DC's universes. LT is above Multi-Abstracts and Pheonix Force which means he has more power than milions universes. Others on Team 1 aren't stronger than CAS ergo LT will win it easily. 5.Most powerfull beings in Marvel and DC?  I.TOAA and Classic The Presence II.PR Beyonder III. Current The Presence, GEB and probably Rama Kushna IV.Living Tribunal V.Pheonix Force or Multi-Eternity "

I know that this may not be true, but I have a comic which says that the pheonix is 2nd only to the creator. It is one of those annoying what-if? comics Lol. 

I find it funny when somebody says that the beyonder is stronger than an omni-potent being, it defies all logic.
#47 Posted by High Revolutionary (3197 posts) - - Show Bio

It has been stated numerous times that LT is directly below TOAA.  It is all over the official handbooks, the encyclopedias, comics, the websites etc... I would invest very little in a blurb written about PF in just one comic versus something documented to the extent of LT's position in power rankings. 

There was absolutely nothing PR Beyodner did that LT cannot do to greater extent.  Big deal he momentarily killed Death, Classic Strange smacked death around and defied it as well, and he was no where near LT's power.   
#48 Posted by Morpheus_ (29696 posts) - - Show Bio
@ultimatewarrior123 said:
" I know that this may not be true, but I have a comic which says that the pheonix is 2nd only to the creator. It is one of those annoying what-if? comics Lol.  I find it funny when somebody says that the beyonder is stronger than an omni-potent being, it defies all logic. "
That is the reason "what ifs" are non canon.
#49 Edited by MKF30 (11527 posts) - - Show Bio

In their own respected universe, but that whole "control everything" I always thought was bs...Presense would have something to say about that ;) no doubt 

For this thread, depends which version of Supes, if it's Prime or CA or SA I think team one can win
#50 Posted by war of light_2814 (846 posts) - - Show Bio
@DC_Marvel_1000 said:
" @comicfanforever said:
"@DC_Marvel_1000 said:
"@comicfanforever said:
"@King Saturn said:

1. Pre Retcon Beyonder

2. The Presence

3. TOAA

"
what is the reason? "
marvel is just multiverse  and beyonder is'st above toaa