#1 Edited by LordCosmicKing (2629 posts) - - Show Bio
  • mogul gets all his rings, thanos gets his normal tech with skreet
  • mongul gets WW2 w/prep vs thanos and his tech w/prep
  • H2H
  • mongul gets rings vs thanos and skreet with knowledge and 2 hours prep
#2 Posted by Tevnoba (3494 posts) - - Show Bio

1. Close, could either way.
2. Thanos (w/prep he almost always wins)
3. I am assuming this is without tech.  Then Mongul wins.
4. Thanos.

#3 Posted by Tevnoba (3494 posts) - - Show Bio

1. Close, could either way.
2. Thanos (w/prep he almost always wins)
3. I am assuming this is without tech.  Then Mongul wins.
4. Thanos.

#4 Posted by bumnut (1789 posts) - - Show Bio
Tevnoba said:
1. Close, could either way.2. Thanos (w/prep he almost always wins)3. I am assuming this is without tech.  Then Mongul ... [more]

1. Skreet alone, will give Mongul probs, Thanos hammers him!

2. What's WW2?

3. H2H Mongul might as well through in the towell before the fight begins ;-)

4. Reffer to 1.
#5 Posted by LordCosmicKing (2629 posts) - - Show Bio

its a techno planet similar to apocalypse

#6 Posted by bumnut (1789 posts) - - Show Bio
LordCosmicKing said:
its a techno planet similar to apocalypse

meaning what? who does that advantage?
#7 Posted by geraldthesloth (33313 posts) - - Show Bio

Mongul is a much better fighter than Thanos is

#8 Posted by LordCosmicKing (2629 posts) - - Show Bio
bumnut said:
LordCosmicKing said: its a techno planet similar to apocalypse meaning what? who does that advantage? [more]
well with it they destroyed coast city captured  superboy and did a bunch of other things
#9 Posted by bumnut (1789 posts) - - Show Bio
geraldthesloth said:
Mongul is a much better fighter than Thanos is

Your friggen joking, aren't you? Monguls dad got severly owned by Henshaw, Mongul Jnr isn't even close to his dad.  Sorry to use this term, but Thanos would absolutely rape Mongul, h2h or powerwise! Mongul has gotten much better, with rings, albeit, but I've always seen him more like the Terrax of the DCU! Heck, if Superman didn't step in, in the first issue of Infinite Crisis, she was ready to take his head off!
#10 Posted by geraldthesloth (33313 posts) - - Show Bio
bumnut said:
geraldthesloth said: Mongul is a much better fighter than Thanos is Your friggen joking, aren't you? Monguls dad got severly ... [more]
Which would explain why he had to train superman and such right?
#11 Posted by bumnut (1789 posts) - - Show Bio
geraldthesloth said:
bumnut said: geraldthesloth said: Mongul is a much better fighter than Thanos is Your friggen joking, aren't you? Monguls dad ... [more]

That was training Kal for the comming of  Imperiex, since Mongul had more insight and info into that situation, as was clearly shown, Kal was in the dark. I seriously doubt Mongul ws training Kal to take on Imperiex H2H ;-) Since Superman easily whips Mongul in strength and H2H!
#12 Posted by geraldthesloth (33313 posts) - - Show Bio

Lol whateva you say bumnut

#13 Posted by LordCosmicKing (2629 posts) - - Show Bio
bumnut said:
geraldthesloth said: bumnut said: geraldthesloth said: Mongul is a much better fighter than Thanos is Your friggen joking, aren't you? ... [more]
actually that was what he was doing teaching him to fight h2h, since supes is an idiot when it comes to actual fighting skills and lacks the killer instinct.
#14 Posted by bumnut (1789 posts) - - Show Bio
LordCosmicKing said:
bumnut said: geraldthesloth said: bumnut said: geraldthesloth said: Mongul is a much better fighter than Thanos is Your friggen joking, ... [more]
No worries. and don't feel you have to take my word for it ;-)

@LordCosmicKing said:
"
bumnut said:
geraldthesloth said: bumnut said: geraldthesloth said: Mongul is a much better fighter than Thanos is Your friggen joking, aren't you? ... [more]
actually that was what he was doing teaching him to fight h2h, since supes is an idiot when it comes to actual fighting skills and lacks the killer instinct."

Which sounds quite silly and redundant, since he's had training from various forms of MA, from the amazons, to Bruce, to having all that training and fighting in Time & Time Again story? I think it was!
#15 Posted by geraldthesloth (33313 posts) - - Show Bio
bumnut said:
LordCosmicKing said: bumnut said: geraldthesloth said: bumnut said: geraldthesloth said: Mongul is a much better fighter than Thanos is Your ... [more]
I've seen Clark use Pressure points before..I doubt he's that stupid of a fighter
#16 Posted by geraldthesloth (33313 posts) - - Show Bio
bumnut said:
LordCosmicKing said: bumnut said: geraldthesloth said: bumnut said: geraldthesloth said: Mongul is a much better fighter than Thanos is Your ... [more]
I've seen Clark use Pressure points before..I doubt he's that stupid of a fighter
#17 Posted by LordCosmicKing (2629 posts) - - Show Bio

i am not saying mongul is a better fighter then supes but he was coaching him to how to use his abilities more effectively.

#18 Posted by Kentaxx (2350 posts) - - Show Bio

Mongul wins with rings, Sodam Yat had to tap into the Ion power to fight him

Thanos with prep

Mongul in hand to hand

Thanos with prep again

#19 Posted by Emerald_General_Jai (2306 posts) - - Show Bio
Tevnoba said:
1. Close, could either way.2. Thanos (w/prep he almost always wins)3. I am assuming this is without tech.  Then Mongul ... [more]

Works for me.
#20 Posted by logy5000 (5654 posts) - - Show Bio

Why does there have to be rounds? Why not just make it a normal fight?

Anyway I think Mongul Sr. would probably win but Mongul Jr. would lose.

#21 Posted by Sylvain (1640 posts) - - Show Bio

i'll go with Mongul

#22 Posted by Killemall (18260 posts) - - Show Bio

Apart from h2h Thanos would win every round. He isnt above Mongurl Sr. in terms of physical strength, but his energy blast are very very potent .

#23 Posted by JackKnight (2969 posts) - - Show Bio

Round 1: Mongul

Round 2: Thanos. (giving him prep is like giving someone like Batman or the Doctor prep)

Round 3: Thanos after a good fight.

Round 4: Thanos again. (Never give an intelligent guy like Thanos prep!!!!!!!!!!!)

#24 Posted by New_World_Order (12520 posts) - - Show Bio

Apart from h2h Thanos would win every round. He isnt above Mongurl Sr. in terms of physical strength, but his energy blast are very very potent .