Reviews: 0

User Lists: 1

#1  Edited By brainiac 1.0
caption
caption

vs

caption
caption

Mongul has one sinesto ring. Who wins and why. GOODNIGHT EVERYBODY.
vance_astro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 27

User Lists: 2

#2  Edited By vance_astro  Moderator

I think Mongul has a good chance of winning.I'm not sure though.

lordraiden

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

#3  Edited By lordraiden

Thanos, easily! even with the ring, it still doesn't bring him near Thanos's level, without it, it's an absolute curbstomp, with it, it's a slightly more interesting/longer battle, but not one that Mongul could win against the likes of the mad titan!

vance_astro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4  Edited By vance_astro  Moderator
lordraiden said:
"Thanos, easily! even with the ring, it still doesn't bring him near Thanos's level, without it, it's an absolute curbstomp, with it, it's a slightly more interesting/longer battle, but not one that Mongul could win against the likes of the mad titan!"
Drax is weaker and commands less power than Mongul and he killed Drax so..it's not as easy as you think.
lordraiden

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By lordraiden
Vance Astro said:
"lordraiden said:
"Thanos, easily! even with the ring, it still doesn't bring him near Thanos's level, without it, it's an absolute curbstomp, with it, it's a slightly more interesting/longer battle, but not one that Mongul could win against the likes of the mad titan!"
Drax is weaker and commands less power than Mongul and he killed Drax so..it's not as easy as you think."

I think you mean Drax killed Thanos! And again, (not sure how many times this has been said now) Drax WAS created for that sole purpose, and he only accomplished it just recently, after how many years? taken him about 30 years to do it and three or four different incarnations, so that battle is irrelivent when Thanos is pitted in other battles! Mongul is not Drax, he was not created to kill Thanos, so that aint gonna help Mongul out any! Superman never had any problems taking out current mongul, and as I stated before, with the ring, i'd say he can give Superman a bit more of a run for his money, possibly even win a battle or two, but that still doesn't make Superman or Mongul w/ring near Thanos level!
Avatar image for the_human_juggernaut
the human Juggernaut

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

lordraiden said:
"Vance Astro said:
"lordraiden said:
Drax is weaker and commands less power than Mongul and he killed Drax so..it's not as easy as you think."

I think you mean Drax killed Thanos! And again, (not sure how many times this has been said now) Drax WAS created for that sole purpose, and he only accomplished it just recently, after how many years? taken him about 30 years to do it and three or four different incarnations, so that battle is irrelivent when Thanos is pitted in other battles! Mongul is not Drax, he was not created to kill Thanos, so that aint gonna help Mongul out any! Superman never had any problems taking out current mongul, and as I stated before, with the ring, i'd say he can give Superman a bit more of a run for his money, possibly even win a battle or two, but that still doesn't make Superman or Mongul w/ring near Thanos level!"
he did do it about 10 years ago but thanos came back to life.
King_Saturn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By King_Saturn
Thanos will take down Mongul. But its a decent fight
lordraiden

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8  Edited By lordraiden
the human Juggernaut said:
"lordraiden said:
"Vance Astro said:
"lordraiden said:

I think you mean Drax killed Thanos! And again, (not sure how many times this has been said now) Drax WAS created for that sole purpose, and he only accomplished it just recently, after how many years? taken him about 30 years to do it and three or four different incarnations, so that battle is irrelivent when Thanos is pitted in other battles! Mongul is not Drax, he was not created to kill Thanos, so that aint gonna help Mongul out any! Superman never had any problems taking out current mongul, and as I stated before, with the ring, i'd say he can give Superman a bit more of a run for his money, possibly even win a battle or two, but that still doesn't make Superman or Mongul w/ring near Thanos level!"
he did do it about 10 years ago but thanos came back to life.
"

When did Drax do it about ten years ago? as far as I know, Warlock is about the only other person I know that's killed him, and that was back in the early eighties, and he was resurected in the early nineties by death in time for the Infinity Gauntlet, and only recently just got killed by Drax in the first Annihilation mini! did I miss something somewhere?
vance_astro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9  Edited By vance_astro  Moderator
lordraiden said:
"Vance Astro said:
"lordraiden said:

Drax has been re-incarnated several different times and his last incarnation before the one that killed Thanos was not capable of killing Thanos because he was basically retarded,That battle is not irrelevant..it doesn't matter whether Drax was created to kill Thanos.Thanos trained Gamora to kill the Magus who is basically Adam Warlock..that didn't happen did it?Superman is stronger than Thanos and has many other abilities that would help him win...so I say Mongul at least has a shot here.
lordraiden

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10  Edited By lordraiden
Vance Astro said:
"lordraiden said:
"Vance Astro said:
"lordraiden said:

Drax has been re-incarnated several different times and his last incarnation before the one that killed Thanos was not capable of killing Thanos because he was basically retarded,That battle is not irrelevant..it doesn't matter whether Drax was created to kill Thanos.Thanos trained Gamora to kill the Magus who is basically Adam Warlock..that didn't happen did it?Superman is stronger than Thanos and has many other abilities that would help him win...so I say Mongul at least has a shot here."

Can't say I agree, but fair enough! How do you know Superman is strongger? where do you get that from? Do you believe Superman could stand against Odin like Thanos did, after Odin swatted silver surfer and the infinity watch aside! Are you saying Superman is stronger that SS and the infinity watch together?
vance_astro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11  Edited By vance_astro  Moderator
lordraiden said:
"Vance Astro said:
"lordraiden said:
"Vance Astro said:
"lordraiden said:

Drax has been re-incarnated several different times and his last incarnation before the one that killed Thanos was not capable of killing Thanos because he was basically retarded,That battle is not irrelevant..it doesn't matter whether Drax was created to kill Thanos.Thanos trained Gamora to kill the Magus who is basically Adam Warlock..that didn't happen did it?Superman is stronger than Thanos and has many other abilities that would help him win...so I say Mongul at least has a shot here."

Can't say I agree, but fair enough! How do you know Superman is strongger? where do you get that from? Do you believe Superman could stand against Odin like Thanos did, after Odin swatted silver surfer and the infinity watch aside! Are you saying Superman is stronger that SS and the infinity watch together?"
Thanos was dropped WITH THE INFINITY GAUNTLET ON by a combined punch of Drax and Hulk.Hulk was class 100 and Drax at the time was only class 50.Superman's base limit is 100,000 tons.He was never able to beat Drax with physical strength and could only stand up to Odin with his powers...excluding superhuman strength.Superman couldn't stand against Odin because of his powers magical origin.Odin swatted the Silver Surfer aside but in World War Hulk..Hulk beat him down..during Infinity Watch..he couldn't even hurt Drax..he was seen punching him and it having no affect.Superman might not be able to beat the Surfer because of his powers but he is initially physically stronger than him.
Blackjuggy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 11

#12  Edited By Blackjuggy
Vance Astro said:
"lordraiden said:
"Vance Astro said:
"lordraiden said:

When Vance said he was created to kill him, he means that drax cancel he natural force field thats how he ripped his heart out. Thanos allowed drax to kill him to see the outcome of Annilation wave  because thanos was about to stop it but he gave drax a choice to let him (Thanos) stop the Annilation wave or Drax could kill him.
vance_astro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13  Edited By vance_astro  Moderator
Blackjuggy said:
"Vance Astro said:
"lordraiden said:
"Vance Astro said:
"lordraiden said:

When Vance said he was created to kill him, he means that drax cancel he natural force field thats how he ripped his heart out. Thanos allowed drax to kill him to see the outcome of Annilation wave  because thanos was about to stop it but he gave drax a choice to let him (Thanos) stop the Annilation wave or Drax could kill him."
I can barely comprehend this.
Tevnoba

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14  Edited By Tevnoba
Vance Astro said:
"Blackjuggy said:
"Vance Astro said:
"lordraiden said:
"Vance Astro said:
"lordraiden said:

When Vance said he was created to kill him, he means that drax cancel he natural force field thats how he ripped his heart out. Thanos allowed drax to kill him to see the outcome of Annilation wave  because thanos was about to stop it but he gave drax a choice to let him (Thanos) stop the Annilation wave or Drax could kill him."
I can barely comprehend this."
That is because people are criss-crossing their facts and using poor grammar.

1. Drax was created to kill Thanos
2. Thanos was first killed by Adam Warlock, not Drax
3. Drax only killed Thanos because Thanos let him and he was designed to kill him (by being able to pass through Thanos' protections.
4. During the Infinity Gauntlet series Drax was class 100 strength and it's limit was not tested.
5. Drax and the Hulk knocked Thanos down because Thanos had shut off his cosmic senses and got surprised.
6. Thanos wins this bought, although there would be some minor challenge for Thanos.
lordraiden

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15  Edited By lordraiden
Vance Astro said:
"lordraiden said:
"Vance Astro said:
"lordraiden said:
"Vance Astro said:
"lordraiden said:

Can't say I agree, but fair enough! How do you know Superman is strongger? where do you get that from? Do you believe Superman could stand against Odin like Thanos did, after Odin swatted silver surfer and the infinity watch aside! Are you saying Superman is stronger that SS and the infinity watch together?"
Thanos was dropped WITH THE INFINITY GAUNTLET ON by a combined punch of Drax and Hulk.Hulk was class 100 and Drax at the time was only class 50.Superman's base limit is 100,000 tons.He was never able to beat Drax with physical strength and could only stand up to Odin with his powers...excluding superhuman strength.Superman couldn't stand against Odin because of his powers magical origin.Odin swatted the Silver Surfer aside but in World War Hulk..Hulk beat him down..during Infinity Watch..he couldn't even hurt Drax..he was seen punching him and it having no affect.Superman might not be able to beat the Surfer because of his powers but he is initially physically stronger than him."

Thanos was droppped??? sorry, but what comic where your reading??? If i recall correctly, Thanos proceded to swat both hulk and Drax aside of that so called "STOMPED", Thanos had the IG, so how, in your right mind, could even say that Hulk and Drax stomped Hulk??? that's just ludicrious! read IG #5 and then tell me if you still feel the same! Thanos, let alot happen, when he had the IG, he control's the power output he allows himself to feel/use at any given time, you'll notice when Warlock's plan was for the SS to swoop in and try and steel the IG of Thanos while the so called hero's were occupying him and trying to distract him, hence that was nothing more than a distraction, if you look at the next panel/page of your so called stomping, Thanos grows as big as Galactus and Hulk runs for the hills, and Thanos realized what was happening when SS tried to nab the IG, and willed himself back to full power! Re-read it Vance, then get back to me, Thanos was NEVER dropped in that series!
vance_astro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16  Edited By vance_astro  Moderator
lordraiden said:
"Vance Astro said:
"lordraiden said:
"Vance Astro said:
"lordraiden said:
"Vance Astro said:
"lordraiden said:

Thanos was dropped WITH THE INFINITY GAUNTLET ON by a combined punch of Drax and Hulk.Hulk was class 100 and Drax at the time was only class 50.Superman's base limit is 100,000 tons.He was never able to beat Drax with physical strength and could only stand up to Odin with his powers...excluding superhuman strength.Superman couldn't stand against Odin because of his powers magical origin.Odin swatted the Silver Surfer aside but in World War Hulk..Hulk beat him down..during Infinity Watch..he couldn't even hurt Drax..he was seen punching him and it having no affect.Superman might not be able to beat the Surfer because of his powers but he is initially physically stronger than him."

Thanos was droppped??? sorry, but what comic where your reading??? If i recall correctly, Thanos proceded to swat both hulk and Drax aside of that so called "STOMPED", Thanos had the IG, so how, in your right mind, could even say that Hulk and Drax stomped Hulk??? that's just ludicrious! read IG #5 and then tell me if you still feel the same! Thanos, let alot happen, when he had the IG, he control's the power output he allows himself to feel/use at any given time, you'll notice when Warlock's plan was for the SS to swoop in and try and steel the IG of Thanos while the so called hero's were occupying him and trying to distract him, hence that was nothing more than a distraction, if you look at the next panel/page of your so called stomping, Thanos grows as big as Galactus and Hulk runs for the hills, and Thanos realized what was happening when SS tried to nab the IG, and willed himself back to full power! Re-read it Vance, then get back to me, Thanos was NEVER dropped in that series! "
If you prove to me that the combined punch of Drax and Hulk didn't knock Thanos on his ass I will literally pay you.Thanos did swat both Drax and Hulk away but that was after he got dropped.I never said that Drax and Hulk stomped him..I said they dropped him or knocked him down.Captain America even got a shot off.So I don't know WHAT you read but I saw exactly what I just mentioned.I think it's you who needs to re-read.
vance_astro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17  Edited By vance_astro  Moderator
Tevnoba said:
"Vance Astro said:
"Blackjuggy said:
"Vance Astro said:
"lordraiden said:
"Vance Astro said:
"lordraiden said:

I can barely comprehend this."
That is because people are criss-crossing their facts and using poor grammar.

1. Drax was created to kill Thanos
2. Thanos was first killed by Adam Warlock, not Drax
3. Drax only killed Thanos because Thanos let him and he was designed to kill him (by being able to pass through Thanos' protections.
4. During the Infinity Gauntlet series Drax was class 100 strength and it's limit was not tested.
5. Drax and the Hulk knocked Thanos down because Thanos had shut off his cosmic senses and got surprised.
6. Thanos wins this bought, although there would be some minor challenge for Thanos.
"
1.We have already established that.
2.Yea..I know.
3.Drax was ripping Thanos's forcefield open to begin with..we have yet to see Drax lose a fight since his new evolution.
4.Drax was never class 100
5.Drax and Hulk knocked Thanos down because they were strong enough to do it.I'm not saying they could have done it if he was completely on top of his game.
6.I'm not saying Thanos wouldn't win..i'm saying Mongul will give him a good fight.
lordraiden

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18  Edited By lordraiden
Vance Astro said:
"lordraiden said:
"Vance Astro said:
"lordraiden said:
"Vance Astro said:
"lordraiden said:
"Vance Astro said:
"lordraiden said:

Thanos was droppped??? sorry, but what comic where your reading??? If i recall correctly, Thanos proceded to swat both hulk and Drax aside of that so called "STOMPED", Thanos had the IG, so how, in your right mind, could even say that Hulk and Drax stomped Hulk??? that's just ludicrious! read IG #5 and then tell me if you still feel the same! Thanos, let alot happen, when he had the IG, he control's the power output he allows himself to feel/use at any given time, you'll notice when Warlock's plan was for the SS to swoop in and try and steel the IG of Thanos while the so called hero's were occupying him and trying to distract him, hence that was nothing more than a distraction, if you look at the next panel/page of your so called stomping, Thanos grows as big as Galactus and Hulk runs for the hills, and Thanos realized what was happening when SS tried to nab the IG, and willed himself back to full power! Re-read it Vance, then get back to me, Thanos was NEVER dropped in that series! "
If you prove to me that the combined punch of Drax and Hulk didn't knock Thanos on his ass I will literally pay you.Thanos did swat both Drax and Hulk away but that was after he got dropped.I never said that Drax and Hulk stomped him..I said they dropped him or knocked him down.Captain America even got a shot off.So I don't know WHAT you read but I saw exactly what I just mentioned.I think it's you who needs to re-read."

Vance, dude, let me break it down a little further for you, buddy!  Thanos, LET everything happen in that issue, ie he slightly depowered himself, to take on the hero's, to see what they've got, he took alot of those hits, not cause the hero's could do it, but cause Thanos let them, he could have ended the hero's in  a nano second, hence my question previously, if you read issue five, where he took on Galactus, Celestials, Eternity, Lord Order and Chaos, The Stranger, and every other friggan single deity in the Marvel U and toppled them all and held them all prisoner, and your trying to tell me that Hulk and Drax layed a punch on him tha supposedly took him down for an instance??? It was all a play for Thanos, especially the Hero's battle in issue #4! why are you even bringing up Thanos with the IG? totally different scenario! So, to answer your question, NO, the combined punch of Drax and Hulk didn't knock Thanos on his A#@:

So, lets break it down further, after Thanos has just disposed of Thor and Namor, you can see the feet of Hulk & Drax descending upon him!

They sneak up behind him and sucker punch him and he goes flying back and they jump into/onto him and start pounding him, after which he (Thanos) sends Drax flying back!

The Hulk starts laying into him solo, to which Thanos basically laughs at, and starts growing to the size of Galactus, at which that point you can see the shock in Hulks eyes as Thanos is growing in size, and Hulk has to jump out of the way before he gets stomped by Thanos's hands! Now, Vance, please, tell, where, in any of those panels, did Hulk or Drax have the upper hand, where did they DROP him??? In my book, when you drop someone, he goes down, on the floor, and either struggles to get back up or just plain doesn't get back up, so where, exactly, in thos panels, did Thanos get DROPPED by Drax and Hulk? They gave him everything they had, and he laughed at them and swatted them aside!

vance_astro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#19  Edited By vance_astro  Moderator

If you think i'm reading all that..you must be on dog food.I'm sure more than half of it is worthless and doesn't disprove anything I said.If you can't see that Drax and Hulk sent Thanos flying and then Hulk continued to pound on him and you posted the scans.I don't know what to tell you.

lordraiden

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#20  Edited By lordraiden
Vance Astro said:
"If you think i'm reading all that..you must be on dog food.I'm sure more than half of it is worthless and doesn't disprove anything I said.If you can't see that Drax and Hulk sent Thanos flying and then Hulk continued to pound on him and you posted the scans.I don't know what to tell you."

Try and tell me what exacty your statement was trying to prove? and how it relates to this battle thread? You've basically just stated the obvious, Hulk and Drax punched Thanos while he had the IG, so what are you trying to say/prove? That is my question? are you trying to say that Hulk and Drax layed out/dropped Thanos while he had the IG and showed some potentiel against him??? cause that's a very questionable statement!
vance_astro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#21  Edited By vance_astro  Moderator
lordraiden said:
"Vance Astro said:
"If you think i'm reading all that..you must be on dog food.I'm sure more than half of it is worthless and doesn't disprove anything I said.If you can't see that Drax and Hulk sent Thanos flying and then Hulk continued to pound on him and you posted the scans.I don't know what to tell you."

Try and tell me what exacty your statement was trying to prove? and how it relates to this battle thread? You've basically just stated the obvious, Hulk and Drax punched Thanos while he had the IG, so what are you trying to say/prove? That is my question? are you trying to say that Hulk and Drax layed out/dropped Thanos while he had the IG and showed some potentiel against him??? cause that's a very questionable statement!"
I'm trying to say if they and Cap can get hits off on him with the Infinity Gauntlet why is it impossible that without the gauntlet Mongul could give him a good fight.
lordraiden

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#22  Edited By lordraiden
"lordraiden said:
"Vance Astro said:

Try and tell me what exacty your statement was trying to prove? and how it relates to this battle thread? You've basically just stated the obvious, Hulk and Drax punched Thanos while he had the IG, so what are you trying to say/prove? That is my question? are you trying to say that Hulk and Drax layed out/dropped Thanos while he had the IG and showed some potentiel against him??? cause that's a very questionable statement!"
I'm trying to say if they and Cap can get hits off on him with the Infinity Gauntlet why is it impossible that without the gauntlet Mongul could give him a good fight."

Dude, re-read the series, and my earlier post! Thanos LET that happen, he slightly depowerd himself when he was taking on the hero's just for the challenge, cause if he was at full power, he could have just clicked them away! The whole purpose of that battle was for him to see what they've got, they didn't hit him cause of their abilities or strength or they could, it happend cause it was Thanos who allowed it and set the playing field! He could have stood there all day and let Hulk/Drax and the heroe's pound at him to no avail! Physical might was not going to topple him, that is the point! Thy, (cap, hulk, Drax and all the rest got hits off cause, again, and hopefully you might take this in this time, is cause Thanos allowed dude, he had the IG, everything in that issue happend on his terms) That is the point!

Read what he says after SS swoops in and tries to nab the IG! He lowered his powerlevels when he took on the hero's in issue #4 to see what they've got, and they had nothing in the end! Even when he had the IG and he willed himself at half power or less, he thrashed the hero's! Thor had some cracks at him, Cap got some shots off, many hero's got some hits off, the point is, they did NOTHING!

vance_astro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#23  Edited By vance_astro  Moderator
lordraiden said:
"
"lordraiden said:
"Vance Astro said:

I'm trying to say if they and Cap can get hits off on him with the Infinity Gauntlet why is it impossible that without the gauntlet Mongul could give him a good fight."

Dude, re-read the series, and my earlier post! Thanos LET that happen, he slightly depowerd himself when he was taking on the hero's just for the challenge, cause if he was at full power, he could have just clicked them away! The whole purpose of that battle was for him to see what they've got, they didn't hit him cause of their abilities or strength or they could, it happend cause it was Thanos who allowed it and set the playing field! He could have stood there all day and let Hulk/Drax and the heroe's pound at him to no avail! Physical might was not going to topple him, that is the point! Thy, (cap, hulk, Drax and all the rest got hits off cause, again, and hopefully you might take this in this time, is cause Thanos allowed dude, he had the IG, everything in that issue happend on his terms) That is the point!

Read what he says after SS swoops in and tries to nab the IG! He lowered his powerlevels when he took on the hero's in issue #4 to see what they've got, and they had nothing in the end! Even when he had the IG and he willed himself at half power or less, he thrashed the hero's! Thor had some cracks at him, Cap got some shots off, many hero's got some hits off, the point is, they did NOTHING!

"
Your still not getting it...
SeSAW

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#24  Edited By SeSAW

He will never get it

Why are you even arguing with him first off anyone who reads marvel comics knows that Drax has always ben able to lift more than 100 tons(what cosmic being in marvel is a class 50?). Also Thaonos is stronger than current Superman he just doesn't have to use his physical strength that much. And anyway his argument doesnt even make sense what does someone knocking Thanos down have to do with this battle. Thanos destroys Mogul easily with or without the ring it won't matter. Let me know when Mongul starts fighting dietys and Gods then we can talk.  

zee crusher

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#25  Edited By zee crusher
Vance Astro said:
"I think Mongul has a good chance of winning.I'm not sure though."
That shows exactly how ignorant you can be an at the same time make stuff up. I'm gonna remember this comment

lordraiden said:
"
"lordraiden said:
"Vance Astro said:

"
Don't bother with vances. He's retarded. Nothing mongul could do to thanos in this fight. Comparing drax who was suppose to be made to kill thanos makes no sense either. Also why would vance be so stupid and mention  physical force in this battle when its clear thanos was smart enough not to try and do physical force on drax everytime they met because drax has and immunity to that. The drax that hit thanos was over class 100. Unlike superman that drax could destroy planets when angry. He was also statead to be powerful enough to take down and entire dimension. Thanos beating something like that is far more dangerous then mongul who nearly got killed by krypto the wonder dog.

Also vance didn't read the actual comic. Notice how everything he said was made up. Then when you post the pics he tries to change it up. The fact thanos took direct hits from hulk and drax shows that mongul also won't be doing any damage. The only thing  besides physical force he's got is the laser beam he shots out. I'm sure thanos can counter that.
lordraiden

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#26  Edited By lordraiden
Vance Astro said:

I'll take that as someone who can't counter what i've just posted and doesn't have enough to say "Your right, I see where your comming from" :-) Sticks and stones won't always help ya Vance!
vance_astro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#27  Edited By vance_astro  Moderator
lordraiden said:
"Vance Astro said:

I'll take that as someone who can't counter what i've just posted and doesn't have enough to say "Your right, I see where your comming from" :-) Sticks and stones won't always help ya Vance! "
Did you even read what I said? You post the scans yourself of Drax and Hulk sending Thanos flying adn you think your right.I didn't read your whole statement I skimmed it because most of it was worthless.I'm not going to read all that sh#t for nothing.
SeSAW

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#28  Edited By SeSAW

the big words confused him

vance_astro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#29  Edited By vance_astro  Moderator
SeSAW said:
"the big words confused him"
Says the guy who thinks Mastermind and Vance Astro have the same powers.
SeSAW

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#30  Edited By SeSAW

Good comeback

the creator

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#31  Edited By the creator
lordraiden said:

So, lets break it down further, after Thanos has just disposed of Thor and Namor, you can see the feet of Hulk & Drax descending upon him!

They sneak up behind him and sucker punch him and he goes flying back and they jump into/onto him and start pounding him, after which he (Thanos) sends Drax flying back!

The Hulk starts laying into him solo, to which Thanos basically laughs at, and starts growing to the size of Galactus, at which that point you can see the shock in Hulks eyes as Thanos is growing in size, and Hulk has to jump out of the way before he gets stomped by Thanos's hands! Now, Vance, please, tell, where, in any of those panels, did Hulk or Drax have the upper hand, where did they DROP him??? In my book, when you drop someone, he goes down, on the floor, and either struggles to get back up or just plain doesn't get back up, so where, exactly, in thos panels, did Thanos get DROPPED by Drax and Hulk? They gave him everything they had, and he laughed at them and swatted them aside!

"

Actually if you look at the 2 last pictures on that page, you see the Vision in the backkground (in the first of the 2) and he is bigger than the Hulk (in the forground) even though the Hulk is closer to the reader. In the second picture the Vision and Thanos are seen from above and they are both the same stature. I think you will find that Thanos shrinks the Hulk.
vance_astro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#32  Edited By vance_astro  Moderator
SeSAW said:
"

Good comeback

"
I know...
Tevnoba

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#33  Edited By Tevnoba

Sorry Vance, but your out of your league in this argument.  They are correct in every way.  Just leave it, you've lost.

vance_astro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#34  Edited By vance_astro  Moderator
Tevnoba said:
"Sorry Vance, but your out of your league in this argument.  They are correct in every way.  Just leave it, you've lost.
"
How am I out of my league when he posted exactly what I just said happened?
lordraiden

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#35  Edited By lordraiden
the creator said:
"lordraiden said:

"

Actually if you look at the 2 last pictures on that page, you see the Vision in the backkground (in the first of the 2) and he is bigger than the Hulk (in the forground) even though the Hulk is closer to the reader. In the second picture the Vision and Thanos are seen from above and they are both the same stature. I think you will find that Thanos shrinks the Hulk.
"
Damn, Creator, you could very well be onto something, ya know! I never even thought about that or considerd it, that it's the Hulk who got shrunk! Good call! Wow, like 18 years after the event, one can still learn something new! Although, can the Vision grow in size? Did he grow to Thanos's size, or, did Thanos shrink the Hulk, hence why Thanos & Vision are the same height, but hulk is barely the size of Thanos's glove! something more to ponder :-)
the creator

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#36  Edited By the creator
lordraiden said:
"Damn, Creator, you could very well be onto something, ya know! I never even thought about that or considerd it, that it's the Hulk who got shrunk! Good call! Wow, like 18 years after the event, one can still learn something new! Although, can the Vision grow in size? Did he grow to Thanos's size, or, did Thanos shrink the Hulk, hence why Thanos & Vision are the same height, but hulk is barely the size of Thanos's glove! something more to ponder :-)
"
Trust me, the Hulk was shrunk. The Vision does not grow in stature.
Triumphant

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#37  Edited By Triumphant

Thanos wins.

Wildstar

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers