Mongul vs Atrocitus

ironshadow

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By ironshadow

Atrocitus has a red power ring and Mongul has a yellow power ring both fully charged.

No Caption Provided
                                                                                                                                                 VS                              
No Caption Provided
Rothschild

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 4

#2  Edited By Rothschild

Atrocitus... he's the Leader of his corps, not a soldier or sergeant  like Arkillo... He harnessed, invoked and materialized the red lantern and its rings & batteries... He has an understanding of magic, he's older than hell, he has no heart and he's driven by thousands of years of rage.. Mongul is a tough customer, but he relies on intimidating his opponent... Winner :Atrocitus

Theodore

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

#3  Edited By Theodore

after an extremely tough fight Atrocitus comes out on top

JediXMan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 16

#4  Edited By JediXMan  Moderator
@Theodore said:
" after an extremely tough fight Atrocitus comes out on top "
I agree. But it will be a bloody fight.
Rothschild

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By Rothschild
@JediXMan:  
LOL, literally... Also, Atrocitus has recently learned to make constructs and unlike his Red Lantern Corps members he has intellect...
Xi Felix

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By Xi Felix
@Rothschild said:
"Atrocitus... he's the Leader of his corps, not a soldier or sergeant  like Arkillo... He harnessed, invoked and materialized the red lantern and its rings & batteries... He has an understanding of magic, he's older than hell, he has no heart and he's driven by thousands of years of rage.. Mongul is a tough customer, but he relies on intimidating his opponent... Winner :Atrocitus "
bigcimmerian

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By bigcimmerian

bump

blackadamFTW

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#8  Edited By blackadamFTW

It's going to be a close battle no matter who wins. I want to say Mongul, but I might have to go with Atrocitus.

FMStyyx

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9  Edited By FMStyyx

Atrocitus. he will destroy Mongul.. the dude would kill sinestro and sinestro beat mongul (overloading his ring but he still won) Blackest night.. Atrocitus' name is WAY epic as well..

No Caption Provided
Equonox

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10  Edited By Equonox

Atrocitus. Both pre and post-new 52 he has just some wicked feats, including stalemating the Martian Manhunter, Apollo, and Midnighter at the same time, and I think both MM and Apollo could potentially each beat Mongul (definitely MM, maybe Apollo), thus just by relativity I'd give it to the angry guy.

No Caption Provided
FMStyyx

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11  Edited By FMStyyx

@Equonox said:

Atrocitus. Both pre and post-new 52 he has just some wicked feats, including stalemating the Martian Manhunter, Apollo, and Midnighter at the same time, and I think both MM and Apollo could potentially each beat Mongul (definitely MM, maybe Apollo), thus just by relativity I'd give it to the angry guy.

No Caption Provided

I think MM is always underestimated.. he never really gets to cut loose.. but taken down all those guys at one time.. yea Atrocitus takes this.. Mongul is just a big man that wants sincestros crops..