• 70 results
Ziro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By Ziro

Mongul(with one yellow power-ring) vs Atrocitus(equipped with one red power-ring) in a fight to the death.
reactor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2  Edited By reactor

Atrocitus imo.

Avatar image for calisthenicskingz
Calisthenicskingz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3  Edited By Calisthenicskingz

Mongul

Ziro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4  Edited By Ziro

(I think Atrocitus)
Avatar image for emerald_general_jai
Emerald_General_Jai

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 13

User Lists: 9

Atrocitus. This is simply in his favor, based on the match-up. Ring to ring, the red ring has an advantage since he can set his constructs ablaze, especially since Mongul seems to favor personal constructs, and his beams can be avoided. One-on--One, they're probably equals in strength and stamina as well as durability, though Atrocitus' claws will give him the advantage if it comes to that. 

vuviper

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 13

#6  Edited By vuviper
@Emerald_General_Jai said:
" Atrocitus. This is simply in his favor, based on the match-up. Ring to ring, the red ring has an advantage since he can set his constructs ablaze, especially since Mongul seems to favor personal constructs, and his beams can be avoided. One-on--One, they're probably equals in strength and stamina as well as durability, though Atrocitus' claws will give him the advantage if it comes to that.  "
Has that happened with yellow constructs?
Push

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By Push
@Reactor said:
"Atrocitus imo. "

seconded.
Taliax

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8  Edited By Taliax

Atrocitus survived his heart being ripped out, he has too much anger for Mongul.

Zoom

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9  Edited By Zoom

Mongul. 

Atrocitus has never done anything to make me believe he's an equal to Mongul in terms of strength or skill. 

Without his rings, Mongul is nearly a match for Superman.  With rings, he goes toe to toe with a half dozen GLs at once.  Atrocitus can't claim either of these feats.
vuviper

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 13

#10  Edited By vuviper
@Zoom: He scuffle with Larfleeze, lol
Emerald_General_Jai

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@vuviper said:
" @Emerald_General_Jai said:
" Atrocitus. This is simply in his favor, based on the match-up. Ring to ring, the red ring has an advantage since he can set his constructs ablaze, especially since Mongul seems to favor personal constructs, and his beams can be avoided. One-on--One, they're probably equals in strength and stamina as well as durability, though Atrocitus' claws will give him the advantage if it comes to that.  "
Has that happened with yellow constructs? "
The only energy on the Spectrum that can resist the Red Light is that of the Blue Lantern's, remember that when Atrocitus' and his corps debuted it was decimating both GL's and Sinetro's handpicked rescue squad. 
Avatar image for emperor_gonzo_noir
Emperor Gonzo Noir

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 17

Atrocius, only because of his napalm blood vomit

Zoom

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13  Edited By Zoom
@vuviper said:
" @Zoom: He scuffle with Larfleeze, lol "

You mean where Larfleeze took all of one shot to ko him?  lol
Red_Blade

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14  Edited By Red_Blade
@Zoom said:
" Mongul.  Atrocitus has never done anything to make me believe he's an equal to Mongul in terms of strength or skill.  Without his rings, Mongul is nearly a match for Superman.  With rings, he goes toe to toe with a half dozen GLs at once.  Atrocitus can't claim either of these feats. "
And he almost killed Yat twice, and hes smarter then Atrocitus is
Avatar image for son_of_the_northwind
Son Of The Northwind

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Atrocitus

ssejllenrad

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16  Edited By ssejllenrad

I go with the ripoff of the ripoff of Darkseid. He's a badass even without the yellow power ring.

Goenitz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17  Edited By Goenitz

Zoom

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18  Edited By Zoom
@Son Of The Northwind said:
" Atrocitus "

Why?  If you're going to go against the established belief, you've got to make an arguement or everyone will just assume you don't know what you're talking about.
whacknasty

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

#19  Edited By whacknasty
@Red_Blade said:
" @Zoom said:
" Mongul.  Atrocitus has never done anything to make me believe he's an equal to Mongul in terms of strength or skill.  Without his rings, Mongul is nearly a match for Superman.  With rings, he goes toe to toe with a half dozen GLs at once.  Atrocitus can't claim either of these feats. "
And he almost killed Yat twice, and hes smarter then Atrocitus is "

I'll have to say Mongul as well, for the reasons above. 
-Unseen-

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#20  Edited By -Unseen-

Mongul has taken on a grand total of 10 top teir lanterns before including Ion(Yat) in the Green lantern corps story "Ring Quest" (granted he had eight rings then instead of just one) He has also held his own against superman, wonderwoman, and batman in infinte crisis. Atrocitus was able to taken and nearly defeat Sinestro and rookie Hal "secret Origin" before without a power ring and nearly won. Also DC the source has stated that one of the upcoming Green lantern issues will have him fighting lobo, a rather less impressive foe than the DC trinity. All in all I believe Mongul should win with superior strength and skill with the power ring.   
chewbaccazm

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#21  Edited By chewbaccazm

Atrocitus hands down

Emerald_General_Jai

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@Red_Blade said:
" @Zoom said:
Uh, no. The first time he lost to Kyle and Guy's squad, and if u remember Sodam wasn't even tapping into the Ion power. An when he did face him 1-on-1, he managed to match him and his 6 rings with only his 1 GL ring, b/c he couldn't tap fully into the Ion power and his Solar energy was drained. Though he does have him in the smarts department. Unseen has made the base case for Mongul yet. But i still think Atrocitus can match his strength and probably has greater ferocity, and as far as rings go, Atrocitus has the Spectrum advantage. 
Red_Blade

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#23  Edited By Red_Blade
@Emerald_General_Jai said:
" @Red_Blade said:
" @Zoom said:
Uh, no. The first time he lost to Kyle and Guy's squad, and if u remember Sodam wasn't even tapping into the Ion power. An when he did face him 1-on-1, he managed to match him and his 6 rings with only his 1 GL ring, b/c he couldn't tap fully into the Ion power and his Solar energy was drained. Though he does have him in the smarts department. Unseen has made the base case for Mongul yet. But i still think Atrocitus can match his strength and probably has greater ferocity, and as far as rings go, Atrocitus has the Spectrum advantage.  "
He lost to them because Bzzd flen inside of Monguls mouth and messed him from the inside, before that he was owning Yat and Arisia and even smashed their skulls together 

Even if Atrocitus could match his strenght, Mongul is too smart for him [look what he did to Arkillo]  The only thing that Mongul has to worry about is Atrocitus regrowing his organs and spitting out red plasma melting his constructs, if he can get past these  then he can win here.
MaximumGeyser5

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Atrocitus has this

He Has some Impressive Feats to rival Monguls. besides Didn't Sinestro Pummel Mongul in the Battle for Supremacy of the Yellow Lanterns. and Atrocitus has beaten Sinestro before and shattered his Constructs with ease and he withstood the Blue Rings Effect.

Atrocitus FTW

dondave

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Atrocitus has this

He Has some Impressive Feats to rival Monguls. besides Didn't Sinestro Pummel Mongul in the Battle for Supremacy of the Yellow Lanterns. and Atrocitus has beaten Sinestro before and shattered his Constructs with ease and he withstood the Blue Rings Effect.

Atrocitus FTW

No

Joygirl

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 43

#26  Edited By Joygirl

Atrocitus because he's much much better.

MaximumGeyser5

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Wh

@dondave said:

@maximumgeyser5 said:

Atrocitus has this

Atrocitus FTW

No

How i read it, i Read the Comic Sinestro Beat Mongul. and Sinsestro cant Handle Atrocitus neither can Mongul

dondave

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Wh

@dondave said:

@maximumgeyser5 said:

Atrocitus has this

Atrocitus FTW

No

How i read it, i Read the Comic Sinestro Beat Mongul. and Sinsestro cant Handle Atrocitus neither can Mongul

Sinestro was being beaten up until he used a failsafe he put in the rings

The_Titan_Lord

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Joygirl

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Talk to me when Mongul actually does anything besides beat Sinestro and other nameless SC/GLC guys. Until then Atros stomps because he has done all that and a lot more.

laflux

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

#31  Edited By laflux

@joygirl said:

Talk to me when Mongul actually does anything besides beat Sinestro and other nameless SC/GLC guys. Until then Atros stomps because he has done all that and a lot more.

Well he did beat Akrillo, but that's something I would except Atrocious to do as well, even if him taking Stormwatch on his own was reconnected >:).

Joygirl

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@laflux: Bleez sent Arkillo flying with a single punch. And we all saw how Atrocitus vs. Bleez went.

MaximumGeyser5

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Its a Good fight i wanna say Mongul but my Mind and Facts Say Atrocitus but what if Mongul has his 6 Rings

Avatar image for atrocitustheferocious
atrocitustheferocious

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@ziro said:

Mongul(with one yellow power-ring) vs Atrocitus(equipped with one red power-ring) in a fight to the death.

dood mongul easily wins. first hes the same strength as arocitus without a yellow ring so hell be more powerful. secondly mongul is a better fighter. thirdly mongul wrecked the whole yellow lantern corps with a ring. while atrocitus would probably find it hard to kill 5 members. trust me taking the sinestro ring from mongul vs atrocitus with a ring would have been better. enough said.

Joygirl

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Atros destroys.

TommyJones1945

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#36  Edited By TommyJones1945

First off, Mongul beating Sodam(Ion) is PIS, though I don't remember most of the fight.

Ringwise, Atrocitus has the edge since he has more feats and more experience, Strengthwise, I'd say they are about even though Mongul edges him out. Featwise in general, I gotta give it to Atros. Him killing a guardian trumps most of what Mongul's ever done.

Atros 8/10. CIN.

clAssymErc

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I wanna say Atrocitus after a damn good fight as both are highly skilled with the rings.

@joygirl said:

You mean guys like: Arisia, Isamot Kol, Kyle Rayner, Soranik Natu, Bzzd, Guy Gardner, Iolande, John Stewart, Sodam Yat, Stel?

jwwprod

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Mongul.

Joygirl

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I wanna say Atrocitus after a damn good fight as both are highly skilled with the rings.

@joygirl said:

You mean guys like: Arisia, Isamot Kol, Kyle Rayner, Soranik Natu, Bzzd, Guy Gardner, Iolande, John Stewart, Sodam Yat, Stel?

Most of those Lanterns have almost no feats. Kyle Rayner has been jobbing ever since Hal's return, Guy is a joke, Sodam Yat is a crazy jobber. The only one of those that impresses me is John Stewart.

And since Atrocitus pretty much owned the entire GL honor guard, Sinestro, Carol, a few Guardians, slaughtered Abin Sur, owned Stormwatch, had a good showing against Lobo (who is a Lantern-bane), etc etc etc I'd say he can do this.

clAssymErc

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@joygirl: Well I do too, its just I don't think it will be as easy as you think. Mongul took his time to learn everything there was to possibly know about the ring the moment he got it (yet somehow didn't know about Sinestro's fail safe...plot device anyone?) In my honest opinion I believe Mongul has the strength and skill to hold his own against Atrocitus, but I also believe that Atrocitus exprience will give him an edge to win this fight.

Joygirl

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@classymerc: He may be able to hold his own, yeah. But Atrocitus is just the better Lantern. He was the first person besides the Guardians to actually create a power battery and he did it on his own. That's badass. And billions of years of experience is no joke, not to mention he has magic and his blood-breath does things like burn holes in reality.

clAssymErc

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#42  Edited By clAssymErc

@joygirl: And that's why he wins! In a battle between these two powerful badasses, Atrocitus just has more to show.

and to prove it, I know a Mongul fanboy who would agree that after a decent fight, Atrocitus would win.

@warlordeternal

Joygirl

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@joygirl: And that's why he wins! In a battle between these two powerful badasses, Atrocitus just has more to show.

No Caption Provided

WarlordEternal

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 20

@joygirl: @classymerc:

NO MONGUL WINS AHAGAHA-nah I'm just f*ckin' with cha'.

Atrocitus wins. While Mongul Jr. was immensely powerful when he had the rings, he just doesn't have the experience and feats that Atros does. Not to mention that he only has one ring here. All of those awesome feats such as nearly beating 10 veteran GL's, holding his own against Hal Jordan, Carol Ferris, and Iroque at the same time and easily (and I do mean easily) dominating a fight against Sinestro was when he had multiple rings. While those feats can be used for skill, I don't think they can be used for power output (ring-wise). As much as I love Mongul, after a decent fight Atrocitus takes it.

bigcimmerian

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Atrocitus stomps.

oceanmaster21

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

atrocitus wins

Thanofleeze

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#47  Edited By Thanofleeze
Homer_X

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#48  Edited By Homer_X

Atrocitus FTW

Grievous88

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#49  Edited By Grievous88

@joygirl: @warlordeternal: Mongul the Elder has the rings, not Junior. Elder came back and killed Junior. So here you have someone who has stomped on Superman, Batman amped up so he is just as powerful as Superman, Wonder Woman, Martian Manhuter, Supergirl, dozens of GLC and SC members, including Arkillo, Sodom Yat, Hal Jordan, John Stewart, Kyle Rayner, and others, who, as batman himself noted, SURVIVED A FIGHT WITH DOOMSDAY.

WarlordEternal

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 20