User Lists: 0

I'd lean to Hulk.

lowlaville

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 6

Power ring Mongul was sweeping the floor with pre crisis Hal Jordon and Superman like nothing. No version of Hulk stands a chance, especially with the ring.

mysticmedivh

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Avatar image for bullet_to_the_head
Bullet_to_the_Head

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I'm loling at the picture of Hulk, What the Hell is Luke Cage going to due to him? Throw him?......oh wait.......

ProfZ

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Mongul with the rings is no joke. I could see this battle stretching out for a long time...and thus falling into Hulk's favor. 6/10 for Hulk due to anger increases.

Hulkage

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13 Hulkage  Online

Power ring Mongul was sweeping the floor with pre crisis Hal Jordon and Superman like nothing. No version of Hulk stands a chance, especially with the ring.

I don't remember that happening. I just remember the fight with Sinestro, and Hulk can beat the one who fought Sinestro.

SodamYat

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@hulkage said:

@lowlaville said:

I don't remember that happening. I just remember the fight with Sinestro, and Hulk can beat the one who fought Sinestro.

The one that fought sinestro had 10 rings.....

Hulkage

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15 Hulkage  Online

@sodamyat said:

@hulkage said:

@lowlaville said:

Yeah, what's your point?

Avatar image for deactivated-5cb5c24a12dfe
deactivated-5cb5c24a12dfe

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@hulkage said:

@lowlaville said:

Didn't Mongul effortlessly beat the crap out of Sinestro before he activated the fail-safe on Mongul's rings? The fact that Sinestro beat Mongul in the end doesn't mean a thing as far as Mongul's feats are concerned.

Hulkage

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17 Hulkage  Online

@nickras said:

@hulkage said:

@lowlaville said:

Didn't Mongul effortlessly beat the crap out of Sinestro before he activated the fail-safe on Mongul's rings? The fact that Sinestro beat Mongul in the end doesn't mean a thing as far as Mongul's feats are concerned.

That was post crisis, he was referencing pre crisis feats

@sodamyat said:

@hulkage said:

@lowlaville said:

And I still stand by my statement that Hulk can win

SodamYat

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@nickras said:

aid:

@lowlaville said:

yea. and pre crisis hal and superman.

Hulkage

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#19 Hulkage  Online

@sodamyat said:

@nickras said:

aid:

@lowlaville said:

yea. and pre crisis hal and superman.

Wasn't Sinestro beaten post crisis? That would make Superman and Hal Jordan getting beat not matter because of the differences in continuity.

lowlaville

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

clAssymErc

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I would say that due to his ability to go WB, Hulk can win this.

Hulkage

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#22 Hulkage  Online

@lowlaville: Doesn't matter because he isn't doing anything to world breaker hulk

lowlaville

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@hulkage: since when has hulk ever been on that level? Speed alone puts anyone in dc weĺl above hulk in the respective tier.

Avatar image for cpt_facepuncher
Cpt_FacePuncher

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#24  Edited By Cpt_FacePuncher

@lowlaville: Worldbreaker hulk's tier comes in the form of his constant AoE. Apparently, the guy constantly emits powerful concentrations of gamma radiation. Which travels at (or maybe above, I don't remember) the speed of light. He's also a casual planet buster, so that helps too.

SodamYat

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@lowlaville: Worldbreaker hulk's tier comes in the form of his constant AoE. Apparently, the guy constantly emits powerful concentrations of gamma radiation. Which travels at (or maybe above, I don't remember) the speed of light. He's also a casual planet buster, so that helps too.

if its a constant AoE then he sinks himself to the center of the earth.

Hulkage

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#26 Hulkage  Online

@lowlaville: Mongul isn't a speedster, he is a brawler. I just don't see mongul putting him down without bfr, he is way too powerful and way too durable.

lowlaville

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Busting planets don't help Hulk. That's only mildly amusing to even base Mongul. This is a guy who is on par with or stronger than Superman consistently. Put the ring on, you get instant protection against Radiation among many things.

@sodamyat said:

@cpt_facepuncher said:

if its a constant AoE then he sinks himself to the center of the earth.

Mongul was stalemating Kyle Rayner, Sodam Yat, Guy Gardner and other named Lanterns on his own. He bests post crisis Supes in terms of Strength and New52 is compared to even Darkseid who is a planet buster and a team wrecker. Heck...his arm alone is sufficient enough to win over entire planets. XD

@hulkage said:

@lowlaville: Mongul isn't a speedster, he is a brawler. I just don't see mongul putting him down without bfr, he is way too powerful and way too durable.

Lanterns get stat boosts when they wear the rings, and most if not all of them are FTL-MFTL. No reason Mongul should be counted any different.

Cpt_FacePuncher

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@lowlaville: When I say casual planet buster, I mean he was destroying the surface of earth with a single step. He almost sunk the eastern seaboard just by putting his foot down, while also holding back.

Truthfully, I don't know enough about Mongul to say Hulk can win, I was just clarifying Hulk's capabilities. Hulk's weaker form, Savage Hulk, has battled with Zeus. The skyfather was actually forced to use his lightning to overpower Hulk's sheer physical strength.

And I know its ABC logic, but Thanos (Marvel's Darkseid) was wrecked by Odin, who has been stated to be equal with Zeus. Take it with a grain of salt, because once Zeus started using lightning he roflstomped the Hulk.

But in a purely physical fight, I'd say Hulk stands a good chance based on feats. The rings, however, I cannot account for.

SodamYat

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

lowlaville

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@lowlaville: When I say casual planet buster, I mean he was destroying the surface of earth with a single step. He almost sunk the eastern seaboard just by putting his foot down, while also holding back.

Truthfully, I don't know enough about Mongul to say Hulk can win, I was just clarifying Hulk's capabilities. Hulk's weaker form, Savage Hulk, has battled with Zeus. The skyfather was actually forced to use his lightning to overpower Hulk's sheer physical strength.

And I know its ABC logic, but Thanos (Marvel's Darkseid) was wrecked by Odin, who has been stated to be equal with Zeus. Take it with a grain of salt, because once Zeus started using lightning he roflstomped the Hulk.

But in a purely physical fight, I'd say Hulk stands a good chance based on feats. The rings, however, I cannot account for.

Forced? Aren't you hyping that event?

Zeus cheated in what was to be a pure physical contest, disabling Hulk's regeneration. That aside, he was sweeping the floor with Hulk. Its not like Zeus actually limited Hulk's physical strength.

And this is not WWHulk or WBHulk. Tbh I have never even heard of this version of Hulk.

Again, Zeus was not forced into doing it. Zeus is a skyfather. All it proved was how meaningless Hulk really is, if he ever wants to go out of his way to kill Hulk, it would be overkill. Like, who said Zeus could not use lightning? And how are you presuming he was forced into doing it? I've seen the scans...don't look to me like Hulk incurred any reaction otherwise unnecessary.

Are you terming Hulk to be of a level closer to skyfather? lol

Hulk at his best is just slightly above or around Heralds.

Cpt_FacePuncher

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#31  Edited By Cpt_FacePuncher

@lowlaville: No, I never said he was skyfather level. I was saying that Hulk was not only able to take Zeus' punches, but he also managed to knock Zeus pretty far and appeared piss him off. Zeus said he wouldn't us lightning, that he would kill Hulk with his bare hands. Then Hulk smashed him in the face and Zeus stopped playing around and destroyed him.

Worldbreaker has had few showings. It's his super saiyan esque form where he gains an exponential power boost. It's...also mentioned in the OP...

I might have sounded as if I hyped it, but my point was that Hulk has survived a fight with a Skyfather, showing his immense strength and durability. I don't know if he can beat Mongul, but Hulk is pretty darn strong.

KingOfKings1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

Hulk dies in a horrible death

Hulkage

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#33 Hulkage  Online

@lowlaville:

Busting planets don't help Hulk. That's only mildly amusing to even base Mongul. This is a guy who is on par with or stronger than Superman consistently. Put the ring on, you get instant protection against Radiation among many things.

That's not true. Post Crisis Mongul Jr. at base is not laughing off planet busting blows. Hell Superman wouldn't do that and Superman kicked his ass I think twice. And just because you are protected from the radiation doesn't mean you are protected from the force of the blast.

Mongul was stalemating Kyle Rayner, Sodam Yat, Guy Gardner and other named Lanterns on his own. He bests post crisis Supes in terms of Strength and New52 is compared to even Darkseid who is a planet buster and a team wrecker. Heck...his arm alone is sufficient enough to win over entire planets. XD

Entire planets of featless folk lol. And Yat wrecked him once he started using Ion.

Lanterns get stat boosts when they wear the rings, and most if not all of them are FTL-MFTL. No reason Mongul should be counted any different.

He never showed any of that speed on panel. He relies on his strength and durability in most fights.

Zeus cheated in what was to be a pure physical contest, disabling Hulk's regeneration. That aside, he was sweeping the floor with Hulk. Its not like Zeus actually limited Hulk's physical strength.

Hulk wanted to loose the fight with Zeus and allowed himself to be a punching bag in order to prove a point. I'm not saying he would have won otherwise but he wasn't even trying.

And this is not WWHulk or WBHulk. Tbh I have never even heard of this version of Hulk.

Green Scar is WWHulk and WBHulk. Green Scar is the aspect of Hulk when Pak and Loeb were writing him from Planet Hulk all the way to Heart of the Monster. So yes it was WWHulk that fought Zeus, Scar as well.

GhostRavage

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 8

@lowlaville: CaV me. Post Crisis Mongul vs Green Scar, no BFR, no rings, as your suggesting. I would mop the floor with him.

Hulkage

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#35 Hulkage  Online

@lowlaville: CaV me. Post Crisis Mongul vs Green Scar, no BFR, no rings, as your suggesting. I would mop the floor with him.

Fight! Fight! Fight! Fight!

lowlaville

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

lol no thanks...

Avatar image for atheistknowledge
AtheistKnowledge

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#37  Edited By AtheistKnowledge

@hulkage said:

@ghostravage said:

Fight! Fight! Fight! Fight!

Oh man this is gonna be more one sided then Ronda Rousey vs Cat Zingano...

AscendedTopicz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Bump