#1 Posted by Iron Doom (864 posts) - - Show Bio

Who shall win this epic battle of super strong titans WHO!

#2 Posted by The Man of Yesteryear (5502 posts) - - Show Bio

Team one. Curbstomp.

#3 Posted by Iron Doom (864 posts) - - Show Bio

Sorry should have said this before but the hulk is at his madest and mongul does not have the sinestro ring

#4 Posted by TheDrifter (26555 posts) - - Show Bio
The Man of Yesteryear said:
"Team one. Curbstomp."
#5 Posted by nathandan1222 (1807 posts) - - Show Bio

omg wtf the hulk

hmm i think any of em could solo this nonsense

#6 Posted by AtPhantom (14521 posts) - - Show Bio

don't suppose despero could control him?

#7 Posted by Tevnoba (3494 posts) - - Show Bio
AtPhantom said:
"don't suppose despero could control him?"
Not likely, since even the most powerful of marvel Psychics have never been able to.  And I am assuming this would be WWH?
#8 Posted by oldmagic (5295 posts) - - Show Bio

Did you just put Mongul? against Hulk? hahahaha 

#9 Posted by King Saturn (224190 posts) - - Show Bio
Current Grundy had physical strength to over power Superman... adding Despero ( someone who has handled the Justice League ) and Mongul who currently has multiple Yellow Power Rings make this fight maybe the worst curbstomp ever on The Hulk
#10 Posted by the creator (8577 posts) - - Show Bio

Despero can beat the Hulk by himself, even if it is WWH.
Despero would begin the fight massively stronger and also has access to hugely powerful mental domination powers.
It was Despero who faught against most of the JLA and JSA heavyweights (Superman, Capt Marvel, Wonder Woman, Powergirl and Martian Manhunter) at the same time and won.

The inclusion of the other 2 only makes the DC victory quicker.

#11 Posted by SeSAW (3677 posts) - - Show Bio

More than likely hed lose bad to all 3 of them even if he was WWH, but mindless Hulk, or War Hulk could have a chance. Mindless Hulk could one shot Grundy, Mongul wouldn't be a problem but Despero could give him trouble, but hed still have a slight chance to win since it would be very hard to put him down. 

#12 Posted by King Saturn (224190 posts) - - Show Bio
SeSAW said:
"

More than likely hed lose bad to all 3 of them even if he was WWH, but mindless Hulk, or War Hulk could have a chance. Mindless Hulk could one shot Grundy, Mongul wouldn't be a problem but Despero could give him trouble, but hed still have a slight chance to win since it would be very hard to put him down. 

"
Mindless Hulk could beat all three of these guys ?
#13 Posted by SeSAW (3677 posts) - - Show Bio
King Saturn said:
"SeSAW said:
"

"
Mindless Hulk could beat all three of these guys ? "
Not saying he could just saying hed have a better chance.
#14 Posted by King Saturn (224190 posts) - - Show Bio
SeSAW said:
"King Saturn said:
"SeSAW said:
"

"
Mindless Hulk could beat all three of these guys ? "
Not saying he could just saying hed have a better chance."
Ah I See... well Very Good then
#15 Posted by AtPhantom (14521 posts) - - Show Bio

If Despero can't control the hulk, then he's in trouble, because if sharks can make him bleed, imagine what hulk will do to him.

#16 Posted by Vrakmul (23849 posts) - - Show Bio

Team 1 pounds hulk into jelly. 

#17 Posted by oldmagic (5295 posts) - - Show Bio
Dreadnaught said:
"Team 1 pounds hulk into jelly. "
nwa, they crush him into powder. 
#18 Posted by Vrakmul (23849 posts) - - Show Bio
oldmagic said:
"Dreadnaught said:
"Team 1 pounds hulk into jelly. "
nwa, they crush him into powder. "
No they compact him into a ball and use him as a DC supervillains volley ball tourney err volley ball.
#19 Posted by AtPhantom (14521 posts) - - Show Bio

ouch...
Why didn't you put doomsday in the team as well?

#20 Edited by the creator (8577 posts) - - Show Bio
AtPhantom said:
"If Despero can't control the hulk, then he's in trouble, because if sharks can make him bleed, imagine what hulk will do to him."
Unless the Hulk bites Despero I don't think that will count :)
Despero has taken the strongest blows that Superman and Capt Marvel can throw and come away without harm.
My personal opinion is that his durabilty should have easily resisted a shark bite (please shoot that writer) but in this sense he may be more like Wonder Woman - able to take massive gross kinectic attacks (blows) but be less resistant to 'pointy' attacks from say bullets.
#21 Posted by Vrakmul (23849 posts) - - Show Bio
the creator said:
"AtPhantom said:
"If Despero can't control the hulk, then he's in trouble, because if sharks can make him bleed, imagine what hulk will do to him."
Unless the Hulk bites Despero I don't think that will count :)
Despero hat taken the strogest blows that Superman and Capt Marvel can throw and come away without harm.
My personal opinion is that his durabilty should have easily resisted a shark bite (please shoot that writer) but in this sense he may be more like Wonder Woman - able to take massive gross kinectic attacks (blows) but be less resistant to 'pointy' attacks from say bullets."
That is most likely correct, many things can easily withstand blunt force *kevlar* but against stuff like shark bites they do nothing.
#22 Posted by King Saturn (224190 posts) - - Show Bio
AtPhantom said:
That whole Despero getting hurt by a Shark Bite was just some really crazy writing... Despero has went up against Justice League powerhouses without really being harmed at all
#23 Posted by The 502 Kid (3793 posts) - - Show Bio

Hulk is a dead man

#24 Edited by vuviper (5531 posts) - - Show Bio
@the creator said:

" AtPhantom said:

Unless the Hulk bites Despero I don't think that will count :)Despero has taken the strongest blows that Superman and Capt Marvel can throw and come away without harm.My personal opinion is that his durabilty should have easily resisted a shark bite (please shoot that writer) but in this sense he may be more like Wonder Woman - able to take massive gross kinectic attacks (blows) but be less resistant to 'pointy' attacks from say bullets. "
Despero has been shot point blank multiple times with no affect. His bleeding from sharks is just bad writing

And the existence of this thread made me laugh. I guess  some people thing the Hulk is a lot stronger than he is.
#25 Posted by Vrakmul (23849 posts) - - Show Bio
@vuviper said:
" @the creator said:

" AtPhantom said:

Unless the Hulk bites Despero I don't think that will count :)Despero has taken the strongest blows that Superman and Capt Marvel can throw and come away without harm.My personal opinion is that his durabilty should have easily resisted a shark bite (please shoot that writer) but in this sense he may be more like Wonder Woman - able to take massive gross kinectic attacks (blows) but be less resistant to 'pointy' attacks from say bullets. "
Despero has been shot point blank multiple times with no affect. His bleeding from sharks is just bad writing  And the existence of this thread made me laugh. I guess  some people thing the Hulk is a lot stronger than he is. "
Your bumping of this thread has angered the forum gods.  Mainly me.
#26 Posted by vuviper (5531 posts) - - Show Bio
@Dreadnaught: Why, its an amazing thread.
#27 Posted by Emerald_General_Jai (2306 posts) - - Show Bio

Hulk is going down.

#28 Posted by Vrakmul (23849 posts) - - Show Bio
@vuviper said:
" @Dreadnaught: Why, its an amazing thread. "
The Forum gods do not like old threads being bumped if they do not like the thread in question that is being bumped as bumping the thread irks them in many esoteric ways non-forum gods wouldn't understand.
#29 Posted by Ziro (1352 posts) - - Show Bio

The team.
#30 Edited by vuviper (5531 posts) - - Show Bio
@Dreadnaught: Whats there not to like about the thread though? I mean unless you don't like imagining hulks limbs being used as clubs as Despero and Mongul fight for control of some galaxy or other.
#31 Posted by MrDirector786 (43554 posts) - - Show Bio

Mongul or Despero could take this with ease.

#32 Posted by Zoom (14668 posts) - - Show Bio
@vuviper said:
"Whats there not to like about the thread though?"

Mainly that there's nothing to talk about. 

Its such a curbstomp that theres no possible debate.
#33 Posted by Lunacyde (19103 posts) - - Show Bio

Nothing left to say. All three could beat Hulk.

#34 Posted by AtPhantom (14521 posts) - - Show Bio
@AtPhantom said:
" If Despero can't control the hulk, then he's in trouble, because if sharks can make him bleed, imagine what hulk will do to him. "
Ah, the good old days when I didn't know what I was talking about... :P
#35 Posted by Lunacyde (19103 posts) - - Show Bio
@AtPhantom: Haha wow Phantom.....you said that? lol
#36 Posted by vuviper (5531 posts) - - Show Bio
@AtPhantom said:
" @AtPhantom said:
" If Despero can't control the hulk, then he's in trouble, because if sharks can make him bleed, imagine what hulk will do to him. "
Ah, the good old days when I didn't know what I was talking about... :P "
I've actually seen a lot of talk about biting Despero by a lot of people back in the day