#1 Edited by WWQ7 (466 posts) - - Show Bio
  • Prep: None
  • Time Limit: None
  • Location: NYC
  • Win: Death, Knockout or BFR

#2 Edited by King Saturn (223801 posts) - - Show Bio

I am almost tempted to say She-Hulk could handle this variation of Mongal...

#3 Posted by Betatesthighlander1 (7462 posts) - - Show Bio

DC's women usually seem stronger than Marvel's

has Shulkie had any impressive feats lately?

#4 Posted by oceanmaster21 (7735 posts) - - Show Bio

mongal wud win

#5 Posted by 18hunt (2891 posts) - - Show Bio

Mongal

#6 Posted by HigorM (3572 posts) - - Show Bio

I believe She-Hulk wins, since she´s not only strength but a combination of brute force, intellect and skill..

#7 Posted by King Saturn (223801 posts) - - Show Bio

DC's women usually seem stronger than Marvel's

has Shulkie had any impressive feats lately?

Usually is the Key Word there... and I don't recall seeing any high end feats from that version of Mongul... but maybe they are out there.

#8 Posted by Betatesthighlander1 (7462 posts) - - Show Bio

@betatesthighlander1 said:

DC's women usually seem stronger than Marvel's

has Shulkie had any impressive feats lately?

Usually is the Key Word there... and I don't recall seeing any high end feats from that version of Mongul... but maybe they are out there.

good point

#9 Posted by TifaLockhart (14012 posts) - - Show Bio

Am I missing something? Mongal got decapitated by one punch from Jr. And Ollie's arrows stuck her.

#10 Edited by terry2012 (4766 posts) - - Show Bio
#11 Edited by TifaLockhart (14012 posts) - - Show Bio

She-Hulk, on the other hand, had Slott's entire run.

#12 Posted by lordraiden (6948 posts) - - Show Bio

I am almost tempted to say She-Hulk could handle this variation of Mongal...

What other variations are there?? She has next to no feats compared to She Hulk! I'll take the green chick :-)

#13 Posted by TifaLockhart (14012 posts) - - Show Bio

@lordraiden: trust me, you don't know where she's been!

#14 Edited by HeraldofGanthet (3240 posts) - - Show Bio

@the_last_son_of_czarnia: trust me, you don't know where she's been!

LOL!! She-Hulk is the jump off of Marvel Comics, though. If it wasn't for her healing factor......

#15 Posted by PowerWoman (3327 posts) - - Show Bio

she hulk have better feats,but It was strange mongal should be more stronger than her,but she isnt have great strength feats

so,i go to she-hulk

#16 Posted by TifaLockhart (14012 posts) - - Show Bio

The entire Mongul family was never anything special post-crisis.

#17 Posted by King Saturn (223801 posts) - - Show Bio

@king_saturn said:

I am almost tempted to say She-Hulk could handle this variation of Mongal...

What other variations are there?? She has next to no feats compared to She Hulk! I'll take the green chick :-)

Well you have Classic Mongal... then you have Mongal Jr... then you have this Female Mongal

#18 Edited by TifaLockhart (14012 posts) - - Show Bio

Oh, I get it. You're referencing Mongul. Mongal is Mongul's daughter and Mongul's sister.

#19 Posted by WWQ7 (466 posts) - - Show Bio

Mongal is strong enough to throw Power Girl around, so she wouldn't get stomped by She-Hulk.

#20 Posted by Inconvenient_Truth (2362 posts) - - Show Bio

mongal easy

#21 Posted by Nefarious (18646 posts) - - Show Bio

At first glance, I thought Mongul's name was spelled wrong.

Mongal wins.

#22 Posted by King Saturn (223801 posts) - - Show Bio

@wwq7 said:

Mongal is strong enough to throw Power Girl around, so she wouldn't get stomped by She-Hulk.

Power Girl weighs 130 - 140 lbs...

You really think it's impressive that Mongal threw around a woman that weighs less that 200 lbs ? I mean it's not like She Hulk could not throw around PG too.

#23 Posted by WWQ7 (466 posts) - - Show Bio

@king_saturn: I don't think weight really matters when both women have immense super strength and I don't think She-Hulk could throw Power Girl around.

#24 Edited by King Saturn (223801 posts) - - Show Bio

@wwq7 said:

@king_saturn: I don't think weight really matters when both women have immense super strength and I don't think She-Hulk could throw Power Girl around.

Heh, well if that's the case then I would say you are not thinking as much as you should here...

Just because Power Girl has Super Strength does not mean she can not be thrown around... Big Boob's Super Strength only means that she has the Strength to toss around and smash up large objects but it does not mean she has some defense against being thrown... she still is a 130 - 140 pound woman... and if She Hulk was to grab her by the torso and throw her... she would go flying... because Jen's strength is sufficient enough to throw Power Girl 100 feet away from herself.

#25 Posted by WWQ7 (466 posts) - - Show Bio

@wwq7 said:

@king_saturn: I don't think weight really matters when both women have immense super strength and I don't think She-Hulk could throw Power Girl around.

Heh, well if that's the case then I would say you are not thinking as much as you should here...

Just because Power Girl has Super Strength does not mean she can not be thrown around... Big Boob's Super Strength only means that she has the Strength to toss around and smash up large objects but it does not mean she has some defense against being thrown... she still is a 130 - 140 pound woman... and if She Hulk was to grab her by the torso and throw her... she would go flying... because Jen's strength is sufficient enough to throw Power Girl 100 feet away from herself.

Power Girl is too fast too be thrown around; her speed is her defense against getting thrown around. PG would have to be fighting as slow as She-Hulk to get thrown around by her. Mongal is actually fast which is why she was able to contend with Power Girl. If PG wasn't using her speed then I'd agree with you that She-Hulk would be able to throw her around, but even then, PG has caught Wonder Woman's punch before so her reaction speed is also too quick for She-Hulk.

#26 Posted by King Saturn (223801 posts) - - Show Bio

@wwq7 said:

@king_saturn said:

@wwq7 said:

@king_saturn: I don't think weight really matters when both women have immense super strength and I don't think She-Hulk could throw Power Girl around.

Heh, well if that's the case then I would say you are not thinking as much as you should here...

Just because Power Girl has Super Strength does not mean she can not be thrown around... Big Boob's Super Strength only means that she has the Strength to toss around and smash up large objects but it does not mean she has some defense against being thrown... she still is a 130 - 140 pound woman... and if She Hulk was to grab her by the torso and throw her... she would go flying... because Jen's strength is sufficient enough to throw Power Girl 100 feet away from herself.

Power Girl is too fast too be thrown around; her speed is her defense against getting thrown around. PG would have to be fighting as slow as She-Hulk to get thrown around by her. Mongal is actually fast which is why she was able to contend with Power Girl. If PG wasn't using her speed then I'd agree with you that She-Hulk would be able to throw her around, but even then, PG has caught Wonder Woman's punch before so her reaction speed is also too quick for She-Hulk.

Too Fast to be thrown around ? Really ? So when that female Mongal threw her... she was using super speed to keep up with her ? I don't see it there... and usually Kryptonians slow down anyways when they are in Slugfests just as many other Superhuman Characters do outside of obvious speedsters like The Flash.

#27 Edited by WWQ7 (466 posts) - - Show Bio

@wwq7 said:

@king_saturn said:

@wwq7 said:

@king_saturn: I don't think weight really matters when both women have immense super strength and I don't think She-Hulk could throw Power Girl around.

Heh, well if that's the case then I would say you are not thinking as much as you should here...

Just because Power Girl has Super Strength does not mean she can not be thrown around... Big Boob's Super Strength only means that she has the Strength to toss around and smash up large objects but it does not mean she has some defense against being thrown... she still is a 130 - 140 pound woman... and if She Hulk was to grab her by the torso and throw her... she would go flying... because Jen's strength is sufficient enough to throw Power Girl 100 feet away from herself.

Power Girl is too fast too be thrown around; her speed is her defense against getting thrown around. PG would have to be fighting as slow as She-Hulk to get thrown around by her. Mongal is actually fast which is why she was able to contend with Power Girl. If PG wasn't using her speed then I'd agree with you that She-Hulk would be able to throw her around, but even then, PG has caught Wonder Woman's punch before so her reaction speed is also too quick for She-Hulk.

Too Fast to be thrown around ? Really ? So when that female Mongal threw her... she was using super speed to keep up with her ? I don't see it there... and usually Kryptonians slow down anyways when they are in Slugfests just as many other Superhuman Characters do outside of obvious speedsters like The Flash.

Mongal sent Power Girl flying quite a distance and got there before PG got back up so she must have been using her speed.

#28 Posted by SSJLozza (1528 posts) - - Show Bio

Mongal

#29 Posted by King Saturn (223801 posts) - - Show Bio

@wwq7 said:

@king_saturn said:

@wwq7 said:

@king_saturn said:

@wwq7 said:

@king_saturn: I don't think weight really matters when both women have immense super strength and I don't think She-Hulk could throw Power Girl around.

Heh, well if that's the case then I would say you are not thinking as much as you should here...

Just because Power Girl has Super Strength does not mean she can not be thrown around... Big Boob's Super Strength only means that she has the Strength to toss around and smash up large objects but it does not mean she has some defense against being thrown... she still is a 130 - 140 pound woman... and if She Hulk was to grab her by the torso and throw her... she would go flying... because Jen's strength is sufficient enough to throw Power Girl 100 feet away from herself.

Power Girl is too fast too be thrown around; her speed is her defense against getting thrown around. PG would have to be fighting as slow as She-Hulk to get thrown around by her. Mongal is actually fast which is why she was able to contend with Power Girl. If PG wasn't using her speed then I'd agree with you that She-Hulk would be able to throw her around, but even then, PG has caught Wonder Woman's punch before so her reaction speed is also too quick for She-Hulk.

Too Fast to be thrown around ? Really ? So when that female Mongal threw her... she was using super speed to keep up with her ? I don't see it there... and usually Kryptonians slow down anyways when they are in Slugfests just as many other Superhuman Characters do outside of obvious speedsters like The Flash.

Mongal sent Power Girl flying quite a distance and got there before PG got back up so she must have been using her speed.

A good distance could be a mile... lets say she did get there before Power Girl got back up... this proves very little in terms of how fast Mongal is...

#30 Posted by lordraiden (6948 posts) - - Show Bio

@lordraiden said:

@king_saturn said:

I am almost tempted to say She-Hulk could handle this variation of Mongal...

What other variations are there?? She has next to no feats compared to She Hulk! I'll take the green chick :-)

Well you have Classic Mongal... then you have Mongal Jr... then you have this Female Mongal

I know classic Mongul, aka PC Mongul, then after the crisis when they rebooted Mongul, they give him two kids, Mongul Jnr & Mongal, as far as i'm aware of, there wasn't any other version of her before this? but I could be wrong?

#31 Posted by Betatesthighlander1 (7462 posts) - - Show Bio

@wwq7 said:

@king_saturn said:

@wwq7 said:

@king_saturn said:

@wwq7 said:

@king_saturn: I don't think weight really matters when both women have immense super strength and I don't think She-Hulk could throw Power Girl around.

Heh, well if that's the case then I would say you are not thinking as much as you should here...

Just because Power Girl has Super Strength does not mean she can not be thrown around... Big Boob's Super Strength only means that she has the Strength to toss around and smash up large objects but it does not mean she has some defense against being thrown... she still is a 130 - 140 pound woman... and if She Hulk was to grab her by the torso and throw her... she would go flying... because Jen's strength is sufficient enough to throw Power Girl 100 feet away from herself.

Power Girl is too fast too be thrown around; her speed is her defense against getting thrown around. PG would have to be fighting as slow as She-Hulk to get thrown around by her. Mongal is actually fast which is why she was able to contend with Power Girl. If PG wasn't using her speed then I'd agree with you that She-Hulk would be able to throw her around, but even then, PG has caught Wonder Woman's punch before so her reaction speed is also too quick for She-Hulk.

Too Fast to be thrown around ? Really ? So when that female Mongal threw her... she was using super speed to keep up with her ? I don't see it there... and usually Kryptonians slow down anyways when they are in Slugfests just as many other Superhuman Characters do outside of obvious speedsters like The Flash.

Mongal sent Power Girl flying quite a distance and got there before PG got back up so she must have been using her speed.

A good distance could be a mile... lets say she did get there before Power Girl got back up... this proves very little in terms of how fast Mongal is...

she can self-levitate with at least enough force to lift Giant Cityships, and Mongal was able to over power her self-levitation

#32 Edited by TifaLockhart (14012 posts) - - Show Bio

I still say She-Hulk wins.