Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#52  Edited By TheKing47

@darkseid1006:

Incorrect.

Post Retcon Beyonder and Molecule Man shook all of creation, time and space in there battle. They warped reality on an insane level, even the watchers were being warped as a side effect.

I'm on my iPhone, so I can only send you a link of the battle.

http://static.comicvine.com/uploads/original/10/104794/2034988-post_mm_vs_b.jpeg

By the way, as shown above, MM is also a reality warper and does not have to hit Nekron, he can warp him from existence.

lol

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@lol said:

@darkseid1006: Post-Retcon MM beat Beyonder and was destroying the multiverse in his battle. Sorry but i cant load the scans now

I don't recall him beating Beyonder (who wasn't very impressive after he was rettconed) but their fight merely shook the universe whereas Nekron humiliated a being who was powerful enough to stalemate the Monitor (who had all the power of the positive multiverse) also that is not just MM's power but it is both his and Beyonder's that caused this. Also Nekron in fact can't be harmed properly due to the fact he Is the embodiment of death so MM can hit him with all he's got but it won't effect him.

Really well...Post-Retcon Molecule Man beat Post-Retcon Beyonder, who can still recreate the multiverse various times, (more impressive than beat the jobber of Post-COIE AM sure who never did something impressive), his fight was affecting the space, time and reality in all the multiverse and beyond, really you think beat a weak AM put him in a multiversal level? Wow, Post-Retcon Molecule Man have reality warping and he can only erase Nekron from existence, like any version of Beyonder curbstomp Nekron and that been done yet. But we can only agree to disagree and please i wish end this discussion now, so please dont make more points

Avatar image for thebestofthebest
ThEBeStOfTheBeST

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

What Thanos is doing here !! :/

Darkseid or MM if it was PRE MM SOLO's

NotATreeABush

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Molecule Man wins with all the easy

Avatar image for baron_von_santa
Baron_von_Santa

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

NotATreeABush

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

hirev_starman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 4

PR Molecule Man

Avatar image for baron_von_santa
Baron_von_Santa

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

#59  Edited By Baron_von_Santa

@notatreeabush: Then this is a stomp, and doesn't deserve to be bumped. Best, Why bump a mismatch anyway?

Avatar image for supermanwithatan01
Supermanwithatan01

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Nekron. Why is Thanos even here? Darkseid doesn't do too much either in this particular battle. Monarch is insanely powerful but can't actually hurt or kill Nekron. Molecule man is banished like the Spectre.

mysticmedivh

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#61  Edited By mysticmedivh

Read the OP's posts. This is Pre-Recton Molecule Man.

He would sologodstomp everyone here by lifting his pinky finger.

mysticmedivh

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#62  Edited By mysticmedivh

@supermanwithatan01 said:

Nekron. Why is Thanos even here? Darkseid doesn't do too much either in this particular battle. Monarch is insanely powerful but can't actually hurt or kill Nekron. Molecule man is banished like the Spectre.

Nobody here is multiversal+ except PR-Molecule Man.

Nobody here is above the Living Tribunal except PR-Molecule Man.

You were saying?

MAZAHS117

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

MM ftw. If he wasn't here then probably Monarch or Nekron

MasterKungFu

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

User Lists: 11

nekron wins. YOU CAN'T KILL DEATH

mysticmedivh

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#65  Edited By mysticmedivh

nekron wins. YOU CAN'T KILL DEATH

And how exactly does he defeat a multiversal+ being who is more powerful than every single abstract/cosmic entity in the Marvel multiverse including the Living Tribunal and Death?

MasterKungFu

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

mysticmedivh

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#67  Edited By mysticmedivh
MasterKungFu

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@masterkungfu said:

@mysticmedivh: death touch simple.

Molecule Man is above Death.

doesn't matter unless you can prove he can't die

Once again, Nekron isn't a multiversal+ being.

you rely too much on levels to determine winnings. levels mean jack$h!! in debates

mysticmedivh

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#69  Edited By mysticmedivh

@mysticmedivh said:

@masterkungfu said:

@mysticmedivh: death touch simple.

Molecule Man is above Death.

doesn't matter unless you can prove he can't die

Once again, Nekron isn't a multiversal+ being.

you rely too much on levels to determine winnings. levels mean jack$h!! in debates

Your argument is a NLF.

By your logic his Death Touch would hurt TOAA, LT, HOTU Thanos, etc.

But we all know that's not true.

Levels mean quite a bit in debates. A multiversal powerhouse such as COIE Anti-Monitor would defeat a universal level being such as Galactus, for example.

MasterKungFu

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@mysticmedivh said:

What??? TOAA created all Marvel including death, LT is essential and HOTU Thanos has a fraction of TOAA's power. That's applying wrong logic

the guys who you listed are immune from dying. MM doesn't have such luxury unless you can prove it.

Levels mean quite a bit in debates. A multiversal powerhouse such as COIE Anti-Monitor would defeat a universal level being such as Galactus, for example.

Levels are used for showcasing the extent one can do. Not who is immune to what and MM is safe from the death touch. You don't have to be above someone to beat someone.

Avatar image for maninthemountain
ManInTheMountain

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#71  Edited By ManInTheMountain

@masterkungfu: no offense, but your arguments are really foolish. Nekron beating frickin PR Molecule Man? A sandwich has a better chance of beating Batman

MasterKungFu

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@maninthemountain: how? maybe you'd like to prove to me that MM is immune from death touch

ManInTheMountain

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#73  Edited By ManInTheMountain

@masterkungfu: very well.

1. PR Molecule Man is multiversal+ reality warper. Multiversal. +. That means he can blink Nekron out of existence before he thinks "I'm gonna use the Death Touch!"

2. PR MM can simply rewrite logic into saying the Death Touch does not work on Molecule Man. If Mad Jim Jaspers can say 1+1=fish, MM can easily do this.

The only way to actually stand a chance against a multiversal+ reality warper is to be one or nigh-omnipotent. Nekron is neither one of those.

mysticmedivh

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@mysticmedivh said:

What??? TOAA created all Marvel including death, LT is essential and HOTU Thanos has a fraction of TOAA's power. That's applying wrong logic

the guys who you listed are immune from dying. MM doesn't have such luxury unless you can prove it.

Levels are used for showcasing the extent one can do. Not who is immune to what and MM is safe from the death touch. You don't have to be above someone to beat someone.

Poor argument.

Anyone around Galactus level or above is outside of Death's domain, at least in Marvel.

Not only will it not affect a being whose authority surpasses the Living Tribunal's and Death's, but do you think Nekron will just come up and touch him?

Molecule Man has erected shields that have withstood multiversal level attacks. He repaired the destroyed fabrics of reality across the multiverse just by thinking about it. He's erased everything. His telepathy was powerful enough that he probed the minds of the abstracts/cosmics (Living Tribunal, Eternity, Uatu, One Above All (Celestial), Master Order, Lord Chaos, In-Betweener, etc.) and found out that the major powers of the multiverse were conspiring against the Beyonder.

Once again. What have Nekron's feats shown? What has he down to show that he can hang around beings on Living Tribunal+ levels without being blinked out of existence?

Your argument is a NLF.

ManInTheMountain

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

MasterKungFu

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@mysticmedivh: you can't blink death from existence. that's not how death works in dc. show MM rewriting logic instead of using ABC logic.

@maninthemountain: and yet you haven't shown he's immune to dying. death in marvel is not the same as death in dc. I'm well aware of MM's feats but that doesn't make him immune to be harmed whatsoever

ManInTheMountain

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@masterkungfu: it doesn't matter if death doesn't work on him because he's a god damn REALITY WARPER. He can do whatever he wants and whenever he wants. Have you ever heard of emperor joker? He's weaker than PR MM and he was still able to take over the DC universe. He can bend logic. And PR MM is Marvel, so he doesn't follow the rules of death in DC. Not that he needs to, he can simply warp it. The big multiversal+ reality warper >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> a puny weakling called Nekron aka Death

mysticmedivh

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#78  Edited By mysticmedivh

@masterkungfu said:

@mysticmedivh: you can't blink death from existence. that's not how death works in dc. show MM rewriting logic instead of using ABC logic.

@maninthemountain: and yet you haven't shown he's immune to dying. death in marvel is not the same as death in dc. I'm well aware of MM's feats but that doesn't make him immune to be harmed whatsoever

I never said MM would rewrite logic. Talk to the other guy.

Nekron isn't the actual Death. Death of the Endless is DC's true incarnation of Death.

Please correct me if I'm wrong, but I remember reading in a thread that Nekron needed a link between the Land of the Unliving and Earth (something like that) otherwise he can't function/loses his powers/ceases.

What's stopping Molecule Man from BFRing him outside of existence?

kool_chris

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#79  Edited By kool_chris

@masterkungfu: I dnt think nekron could take chaos king n death was literally running away from so I doubt he could take. Pre rec MM

MasterKungFu

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@maninthemountain: so MM can die. well that's good enough. EJ weaker than MM? lol. show MM rewrite logic

@mysticmedivh: MM can still die unless you prove otherwise. you can't BFR something that's immortally tied to death

mysticmedivh

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@maninthemountain: so MM can die. well that's good enough. EJ weaker than MM? lol. show MM rewrite logic

@mysticmedivh: MM can still die unless you prove otherwise. you can't BFR something that's immortally tied to death

You didn't answer my question.

What's stopping Molecule Man from dumping Nekron outside of creation/existence?

What's stopping Molecule Man from TPing Nekron?

Also, Galactus and the Living Tribunal have died. Does that mean Nekron can Death Touch abstracts? Many abstract beings haven't shown the ability of being immune to Death. By your logic, Nekron should be able to defeat them all.

How is he even going to get close to Molecule Man?

Scans of Nekron going up against Living Tribunal+ beings?

Poor NLF argument.

MasterKungFu

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@mysticmedivh said:

You didn't answer my question.

I did. maybe it didn't seem clear to you.

What's stopping Molecule Man from dumping Nekron outside of creation/existence?

I'll repeat again. you can't BFR something that's immortally tied to death.

What's stopping Molecule Man from TPing Nekron?

the likelihood of it happening. Nekron has TP of his own too.

Also, Galactus and the Living Tribunal have died. Does that mean Nekron can Death Touch abstracts? Many abstract beings haven't shown the ability of being immune to Death. By your logic, Nekron should be able to defeat them all.

Galactus and LT have nothing to do with this thread but the fact you let me know Galactus and LT aren't immune to being dead all the more requires evidence on your behalf to prove that MM can't die as well.

How is he even going to get close to Molecule Man?

OP doesn't specify how far apart they are. Nekron has reality warping too so distance won't be a problem for him.

Scans of Nekron going up against Living Tribunal+ beings?

Who do you consider a LT+ being?

Poor NLF argument.

NLF? Because MM being immune to dying must not be NLF

Avatar image for supermanwithatan01
Supermanwithatan01

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Avatar image for thebestofthebest
ThEBeStOfTheBeST

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Whats thanos doing here !! anyway it's pr Molecule man he solo evey one here :( does monarch has a chance here ?

Avatar image for comicsrulebutdbzdoes2
ComicsrulebutDBZdoes2

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@masterkungfu: with a thought beyonder got rid of the concept of death MM was around same power level he could easily replicate that feat

Nathaniel_Adam

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

Molecule Man wins

Bo88gdan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers