#1 Posted by DarkKnight96000 (728 posts) - - Show Bio

Who wins?  

Remember Monarch took on Superman Prime, The Monitors, and destroyed an entire Universe.

#2 Edited by castleking (24119 posts) - - Show Bio
well i gave it some series thought and i can see Galactus ripping the armor and killing them both or at least ko'ing galactus depending on power level.

Galactus could just mind rape monarch. or if he can hold him in place via cosmic power use him as an energy source
#3 Posted by Red_Blade (2441 posts) - - Show Bio
@castleking said:
" well i gave it some series thought and i can see Galactus ripping the armor and killing them both or at least ko'ing galactus depending on power level.

Galactus could just mind rape monarch. or if he can hold him in place via cosmic power use him as an energy source
"
Or Monarch could just BFR half of Galactus into one universe, and BFR his other half into another universe
How would Galactus rip his armor? Any blast he shoots at Monarch will just get eaten up
And even if was able to break his armor, Galactus would be killed, Monarch would survive 

Unless Big G is at high levels of power, he loses
#4 Posted by CosmicSpiral (5471 posts) - - Show Bio

A full-power Galactus without PIS will easily win. 

#5 Posted by stevon (1022 posts) - - Show Bio

I think galactus could only win at full power. Moderatley fed galactus would probably lose, given Monarch could tear off his own armor if things start looking ugly for him (I'm not sure if that's in character for him or anything).

#6 Posted by castleking (24119 posts) - - Show Bio
@Red_Blade said:
" @castleking said:
" well i gave it some series thought and i can see Galactus ripping the armor and killing them both or at least ko'ing galactus depending on power level.

"
Or Monarch could just BFR half of Galactus into one universe, and BFR his other half into another universe How would Galactus rip his armor? Any blast he shoots at Monarch will just get eaten up And even if was able to break his armor, Galactus would be killed, Monarch would survive   Unless Big G is at high levels of power, he loses "
and vice versa... Galactus could just as easily do the same. galactus did it to hyperstorm and even fed off him and the dimension he was linked to hyperspace.... it isnt the 1st time galactus has resorted to eating a dimension or reality to beat an opponent if anything its a power up on the spot. galactus almost ate mephisto dimension had mephisto not forfeit the fight.  

what is to stop galactus from mind raping or altering monarchs soul?
#7 Posted by logy5000 (5638 posts) - - Show Bio

Bump.

#8 Posted by OmgOmgWtfWtf (6866 posts) - - Show Bio

How is this even fair...Monarch was defeated by being punched around. Galactus would just eat him for a light meal and be on his way.

#9 Posted by comic_book_fan (5192 posts) - - Show Bio

galactus stomps monarch is like a snickers bar for galactus.

#10 Posted by mk111 (3139 posts) - - Show Bio

Galactus has him for dinner, I guess.

#11 Posted by LubeMan (1067 posts) - - Show Bio

Monarch would be a snack for Galactus, once he peeled his suit and enjoyed a good feed!

#12 Posted by Killemall (18210 posts) - - Show Bio

Galactus virtually everytime.

Monarch is closer to Odin in terms of power level not Galactus.

#13 Posted by LubeMan (1067 posts) - - Show Bio

@Killemall said:

Galactus virtually everytime.

Monarch is closer to Odin in terms of power level not Galactus.

I wouldn't even really go that far, as Odin has much more diversity.

#14 Posted by Killemall (18210 posts) - - Show Bio

@LubeMan said:

Odin is more versatile i give you that much. I think Monarch is closer because he has few nifty ability like, time travel, teleportation, energy manipulation etc. But most imporantly, he has shown enough firepower to make a mockery out of a team of 39 Captain Atom and 3 Supermen. Thats gotta count for something right.

Its his defeat in the hands of Superman Prime that people tend to remember, Monarch was a complete beast in Countdown Arena.

#15 Posted by LubeMan (1067 posts) - - Show Bio

@Killemall said:

@LubeMan said:

Odin is more versatile i give you that much. I think Monarch is closer because he has few nifty ability like, time travel, teleportation, energy manipulation etc. But most imporantly, he has shown enough firepower to make a mockery out of a team of 39 Captain Atom and 3 Supermen. Thats gotta count for something right.

Its his defeat in the hands of Superman Prime that people tend to remember, Monarch was a complete beast in Countdown Arena.

It does, but, to be fair, featless characters/versions, and find it hard that a high level skyfather like Odin would have any issues doing the same, imo.

#16 Posted by Killemall (18210 posts) - - Show Bio

@LubeMan said:

It does, but, to be fair, featless characters/versions, and find it hard that a high level skyfather like Odin would have any issues doing the same, imo.

Not all the characters were featless. We know one of the Superman was Superman Red Son (Kal L from Earth 30), who was a beast throughout the story arc. The next Superman, another Superman Christopher Kent from Earth 16 was stomping Kal L, so that counts for his feats too. Then the third Superman was from Earth 31 we have seen on Batman: The Dark Knight Returns, where he doesnt really have a lot of grand feats, but he was owning an entire Russian Army, plus tanked multiple nukes.

Among Captain Atom, i recognize Earth 22 Captain Atom from Kingdom Come.

Also i never said he was more powerful than Odin, but rather closer to Odin in terms of power level, rather than Galactus.

#17 Posted by Pistolwhip1 (836 posts) - - Show Bio

Galactus feeds off of Monarch, with that sort of energy he would never have to eat planets again. 

#18 Posted by ComocYahweh (661 posts) - - Show Bio

Galactus won't feed shit without a head. Monarch went toe 2 toe with the guy who curbstomped Mxyzpltk.

#19 Posted by Simon_the_digger (2817 posts) - - Show Bio

Galactus

#20 Posted by czarny_samael666 (16888 posts) - - Show Bio
@ComocYahweh said:

Galactus won't feed shit without a head. Monarch went toe 2 toe with the guy who curbstomped Mxyzpltk.

And that fights means nothing. I am not going to further debate about it, but Prime is immune to Mxy's pwoer or Mxy isn't really that great. IMO - first one, but it doesn't change anything, since You've used aBC logic.
#21 Posted by ComocYahweh (661 posts) - - Show Bio

@czarny_samael666 said:

@ComocYahweh said:

And that fights means nothing. I am not going to further debate about it, but Prime is immune to Mxy's pwoer or Mxy isn't really that great. IMO - first one, but it doesn't change anything, since You've used aBC logic.

Abc logic works in this scenario, if Prime could curbstomp Mxy, and Mxy can destroy universes with a thought, Galactus won't do shit to Prime.

#22 Posted by Rumble Man (11119 posts) - - Show Bio

@ComocYahweh: Didn't he imprison mxy with a zatanna from an alt earth?

and SBP is full of inconsistencies

#23 Posted by LubeMan (1067 posts) - - Show Bio

@Killemall said:

@LubeMan said:

Not all the characters were featless. We know one of the Superman was Superman Red Son (Kal L from Earth 30), who was a beast throughout the story arc. The next Superman, another Superman Christopher Kent from Earth 16 was stomping Kal L, so that counts for his feats too. Then the third Superman was from Earth 31 we have seen on Batman: The Dark Knight Returns, where he doesnt really have a lot of grand feats, but he was owning an entire Russian Army, plus tanked multiple nukes.

Among Captain Atom, i recognize Earth 22 Captain Atom from Kingdom Come.

Also i never said he was more powerful than Odin, but rather closer to Odin in terms of power level, rather than Galactus.

Good points. Haven't read Arena since it came out, didn't care to much for it, but you are right.

#24 Posted by czarny_samael666 (16888 posts) - - Show Bio
@ComocYahweh said:

@czarny_samael666 said:

@ComocYahweh said:

Abc logic works in this scenario, if Prime could curbstomp Mxy, and Mxy can destroy universes with a thought, Galactus won't do shit to Prime.

LOL. No.
#25 Posted by terry2012 (4757 posts) - - Show Bio

@Killemall: This.

#26 Posted by OmgOmgWtfWtf (6866 posts) - - Show Bio

@ComocYahweh: ABC Logic fails because I could say Galactus wins because he defeated Abraxas who was destroying the multiverse by just being present. So by your logic (ABC that is), Galactus>Abraxas>multiverse. So seriously ABC logic does not work in any stretch of the imagination. Superboy Prime only defeated Myx after depowering him with an alternate universe Zantanna, not because he's was that powerful.

#27 Posted by ComocYahweh (661 posts) - - Show Bio

@Rumble Man said:

@ComocYahweh: Didn't he imprison mxy with a zatanna from an alt earth?

and SBP is full of inconsistencies

He flew into the 5th dimension and snatched him out before he or his 5th dimensional girlfriend even knew what happened, that has to say something about how fast he is, probably has equal strength.

#28 Posted by Rumble Man (11119 posts) - - Show Bio

@ComocYahweh: durability wise he got KTFO'd by TT and bled to krypto

#29 Posted by Bo88gdan (4393 posts) - - Show Bio

Galactus wins

#30 Posted by termiteone4ever (6985 posts) - - Show Bio

For years on this site galactus power level was never set. This fed or starving is pretty difficult to gauge him as a win or lose. I am pretty sure the op didnt say FED nor starving .. I dont even know how Galactus is going to kill Monarch with out killing him self. I am not even sure if monarch can be mind raped . A fully Fed galactus i dont think i have ever seen or has he done anything impressive or seen at all. How do you any of you know when he is fully fed . Wait i think when adult franklin richards took him over he was over fed . Again i would say stale mate due to the fact defeating monarch might destroy galactus as well .

#31 Posted by monarch_prime (377 posts) - - Show Bio

Galactus.

#32 Posted by Blackice709 (215 posts) - - Show Bio

What a yummy battle for Galactus!

#33 Posted by henryarguelles73 (54 posts) - - Show Bio

@castleking: Old post, but: well said.

#34 Posted by Deathstrokesrevenge (236 posts) - - Show Bio

Full powered g isn't real

#35 Posted by spiderbuck (2436 posts) - - Show Bio
#36 Posted by New_World_Order (12403 posts) - - Show Bio

Galactus

#37 Posted by capall2 (1428 posts) - - Show Bio

Galactus should win here unless he was extremely starving...

#38 Edited by The_Titan_Lord (4517 posts) - - Show Bio

The BIG G. FTW!

#39 Posted by Moonman78 (1726 posts) - - Show Bio

Monarch seemed very powerful, but not this powerful, galactus owns him, if prime was able to breach the suit galactus could as well, and probably transport him to another dimension.

#40 Posted by Deathstrokesrevenge (236 posts) - - Show Bio

Galactus is way overrated monarch in a good fight

#41 Posted by Veravin (635 posts) - - Show Bio

galactus.

#42 Posted by VercingetorixTheGreat (2823 posts) - - Show Bio

Monarch easily

#43 Posted by eternityx (2365 posts) - - Show Bio

Galactus stomps. I'd say Monarch is just above Sky father level whereas big G is abstract level.

#44 Posted by TheBournePoster (575 posts) - - Show Bio

Galactus destroys him easily.

#45 Posted by dccomicsrule2011 (22930 posts) - - Show Bio