Monarch & Superman Prime vs. Rune King Thor & World War Hulk

SpectroRaphael

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#101  Edited By SpectroRaphael

@Alyssabird:Well it's good to know that i'm wrong based solely on your opinion. If you're not willing to defend your point, i'm going to stick with the one i've demonstrated -_- SMP solos & stomps.

XiiX

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#102  Edited By XiiX

Team 1.

Killemall

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#103  Edited By Killemall

@Funcake said:

@Killemall: Every Monitor operates at his own universe but they can easy swicht betweem the hole multiversal continuity, some of them seems to operate from outside of the multiverse. You can reread this at "Coundown to Final Crisis" and "Final Crisis". Even if I´m were at my homeplace I´m not sure if you would undesrtand the language of the scans so sorry.

I have read countdown, what i am asking is just because they can travel from universe to universe dont automatically make them a multiversal powerhouse, a normal Thor, let alone can hope dimension, and even outside 616.

Killemall

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#104  Edited By Killemall

@logy5000 said:

@Killemall: Are you ignoring that Prime survived a universal explosion?

He was knocked out, not sure why it has to be as impressive as people make out to be.

Funcake

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#105  Edited By Funcake
@Killemall said:

@logy5000 said:

He was knocked out, not sure why it has to be as impressive as people make out to be.

He survived but he was KO, so it was a tie. As long RKT can display such kind of Blasts or survive something like that, then I would give him the upper hand against SMP in terms of durality and in terms of damage output against Monarch. But there still SMP´s huge resistance against magic, so certainly RKT´s best shots would only tickel.

@Killemall

said:

@Funcake said:

@Killemall: Every Monitor operates at his own universe but they can easy swicht betweem the hole multiversal continuity, some of them seems to operate from outside of the multiverse. You can reread this at "Coundown to Final Crisis" and "Final Crisis". Even if I´m were at my homeplace I´m not sure if you would undesrtand the language of the scans so sorry.

I have read countdown, what i am asking is just because they can travel from universe to universe dont automatically make them a multiversal powerhouse, a normal Thor, let alone can hope dimension, and even outside 616.

Monitors came from outside of the multiverse, Thor and Asgard still be a (component) part from every single universe if I´m not mistaken. To go in a random dimension wich are  a ( component) part from those universe is not a big deal for charackters like Surfer or Thor or Skyfathers like Odin but makes them nowhere multiversal because their origin still belong to one universe.
Killemall

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#106  Edited By Killemall

@Funcake said:

He survived but he was KO, so it was a tie. As long RKT can display such kind of Blasts or survive something like that, then I would give him the upper hand against SMP in terms of durality and in terms of damage output against Monarch. But there still SMP´s huge resistance against magic, so certainly RKT´s best shots would only tickel.

I dont follow the logic, Prime fights Monarch, and in doing so uses up most of his energy, then rips Monarch's armor that caused a universal blast that knocked him cold out. Does that, in any shape or from mean anything less than a universal blast cant knock him out, obviously not. A nuke level blast from Monarch had Prime crying in pain.

Then we have Odin, someone confirmed to have the same powers as RKT but to a lesser degree, with but one hand, manipulate, channel and sent a universal blast to void outside universe, certainly shows if Monarch goes boom RKT has more than enough in him to rather handily channel his energy. As per being able to KO Prime he has yet to show that he can tank attack capable of busting Galaxy something Odin has shown to do.

Monitors came from outside of the multiverse, Thor and Asgard still be a (component) part from every single universe if I´m not mistaken. To go in a random dimension wich are a ( component) part from those universe is not a big deal for charackters like Surfer or Thor or Skyfathers like Odin but makes them nowhere multiversal because their origin still belong to one universe.

Actually we do not yet know where Monitors are from but they do live outside of the DC 52 universe, in a higher plane called Monitor's realm. The orgin, and location does not , in any shape or form make their power multiversal. Look at other examples, Millenum Giants that came to DC were no where close to multiversal level. Look at Marvel for instance, people who do not live in 616 would include Nightmare, Dormammu, Phoenix and all the way to Beyonders/ Protege. Are they on same power level? Absolutely no. Nighmare is barely more powerful than a normal hell lord, while Protege rose above every abstracts. Origin dont make your power multiversal.

Infinity Gauntlet 616 is from Marvel universe, there are IGs in every universe, does that change the fact that IG have shown to operate in a scale much much higher than pretty much ever multiversal being mentioned here (barring Protege?).

Then we have a monitor, BOB scared of Superman Prime, same monitor who is addressed as equal by Darkseid, neither of them are multiversal in nature. Then you actually have 2 monitors that are actually multiversal, one of which went rogue and became of vampire of multiversal order. Had ever monitor been multiversal in power level wouldnt you expect them to be able to fight Mandrakk all on their own. Thats not what happened, they had to use his own Armor against him.

Monitors have done nothing to warrent multiversal power level. There are very few beings, in DC universe, who have done so.

Alyssabird

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#107  Edited By Alyssabird

@Killemall said:

@Funcake said:

I dont follow the logic, Prime fights Monarch, and in doing so uses up most of his energy, then rips Monarch's armor that caused a universal blast that knocked him cold out. Does that, in any shape or from mean anything less than a universal blast cant knock him out, obviously not. A nuke level blast from Monarch had Prime crying in pain.

Then we have Odin, someone confirmed to have the same powers as RKT but to a lesser degree, with but one hand, manipulate, channel and sent a universal blast to void outside universe, certainly shows if Monarch goes boom RKT has more than enough in him to rather handily channel his energy. As per being able to KO Prime he has yet to show that he can tank attack capable of busting Galaxy something Odin has shown to do.

Monitors came from outside of the multiverse, Thor and Asgard still be a (component) part from every single universe if I´m not mistaken. To go in a random dimension wich are a ( component) part from those universe is not a big deal for charackters like Surfer or Thor or Skyfathers like Odin but makes them nowhere multiversal because their origin still belong to one universe.

Actually we do not yet know where Monitors are from but they do live outside of the DC 52 universe, in a higher plane called Monitor's realm. The orgin, and location does not , in any shape or form make their power multiversal. Look at other examples, Millenum Giants that came to DC were no where close to multiversal level. Look at Marvel for instance, people who do not live in 616 would include Nightmare, Dormammu, Phoenix and all the way to Beyonders/ Protege. Are they on same power level? Absolutely no. Nighmare is barely more powerful than a normal hell lord, while Protege rose above every abstracts. Origin dont make your power multiversal.

Infinity Gauntlet 616 is from Marvel universe, there are IGs in every universe, does that change the fact that IG have shown to operate in a scale much much higher than pretty much ever multiversal being mentioned here (barring Protege?).

Then we have a monitor, BOB scared of Superman Prime, same monitor who is addressed as equal by Darkseid, neither of them are multiversal in nature. Then you actually have 2 monitors that are actually multiversal, one of which went rogue and became of vampire of multiversal order. Had ever monitor been multiversal in power level wouldnt you expect them to be able to fight Mandrakk all on their own. Thats not what happened, they had to use his own Armor against him.

Monitors have done nothing to warrent multiversal power level. There are very few beings, in DC universe, who have done so.

The difference between Odin and RKT should be vast. RKT became all knowing which should make him use the Odinforce and the runes to their full potential. I don't know if Monarch can handle that. Also RKT see's 'everything', so he would definitely know about Monarchs 'universal' busting Armour, as well as SMP's immunity to Magic; it's not possible that he wouldn't. Knowing this he would different way to win with the Odin Force and Runes.

Avatar image for deactivated-5b2e798651249
deactivated-5b2e798651249

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

@Killemall said:

@logy5000 said:

Why is that such a low showing? There are hundreds of billions of galaxies in a universe so tanking multi-galaxy level attacks can't really be compared.

Killemall

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#109  Edited By Killemall

@logy5000 said:

Why is that such a low showing? There are hundreds of billions of galaxies in a universe so tanking multi-galaxy level attacks can't really be compared.

I think you misunderstand, i am not saying its a low showing, i am however saying its a showing not as useful in a battle condition. Because all the showing shows us is that a universe busting blast would knock him out. It doesnt show us if he can tank a blast a little less powerful than that without being KOed, for ex: a galaxy busting blast, a solar system busting blast etc.

Him not being killed is inconsequential as he was knocked out, which is all that is need .

Alyssabird

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#110  Edited By Alyssabird

You two should do a debate,

heroesgold

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#111  Edited By heroesgold

Superman curb stomps World War Hulk.

RKT destroys Monarch.

RKT and Superman Prime have a good fight, but in the end I'm sure RKT would come out "superior".

I_am_Warlock

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#112  Edited By I_am_Warlock

@Funcake: Not too sure why you are arguing Superman Prime is invulnerable to magic with such limited showing, when Captain Atom has far more detailed showings of his invulnerability to magic, to a point an amped up Mordru (and not his old, senile, featless version from 31st century) had to find a way to circumvent meeting Captain Atom for a straight up fight, the same guy who moped the floor with JSA in 2 pages. Dr. Fate has outright stated his magic would be ineffective against Captain Atom.

If invulnerability to magic is your trump card, the character with better resistance against magic would be Captain Atom/ Monarch as opposed to Superman Prime.

Not taking a part in this tread as Monarch, Superman Prime and Rune King Thor have very limited showing to give someone a good read of their power level.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@Killemall said:

@logy5000 said:

I think you misunderstand, i am not saying its a low showing, i am however saying its a showing not as useful in a battle condition. Because all the showing shows us is that a universe busting blast would knock him out. It doesnt show us if he can tank a blast a little less powerful than that without being KOed, for ex: a galaxy busting blast, a solar system busting blast etc.

Him not being killed is inconsequential as he was knocked out, which is all that is need .

But since a galaxy level attack is a hundred billion times weaker than a unverse attack, there's no telling what could happen.

Not to mention Prime's nigh-immunity to magic, which should make RKT's attacks even less potent towards Prime.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@Alyssabird: Which 2?

Alyssabird

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#115  Edited By Alyssabird

Killemall and Logy500, it would be a great debate. Killemall knows his stuff.

dondave

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#116  Edited By dondave

Team 1 ftw

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@heroesgold said:

RKT destroys Monarch.

RKT and Superman Prime have a good fight, but in the end I'm sure RKT would come out "superior".

The only problem with this is that Prime won't sit there and let RKT beat Monarch.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@Alyssabird said:

Killemall and Logy500, it would be a great debate. Killemall knows his stuff.

We've debated before.

Alyssabird

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#119  Edited By Alyssabird

Link?

heroesgold

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#120  Edited By heroesgold

@logy5000 said:

@heroesgold said:

RKT destroys Monarch.

The only problem with this is that Prime won't sit there and let RKT beat Monarch.

You have a good point, but I'm sure RKT could wipe Monarch out while Superman Prime is killing Hulk.

I'm sure RKT's battle with Monarch wouldn't be too long, but then again never would Primes. But I'm sure it would end up in a one on one with either one of Team 1.

Avatar image for speedforcespider
SpeedForceSpider

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@ComocYahweh said:

Is this superman prime at his peak or running out of power? If at peak then curbstomps everyone, not then he still solos, Monarch could solo too.

Alyssabird

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#122  Edited By Alyssabird

@SpectroRaphael said:

Monarch & Superman Prime take this. Superman Prime is invulnerable to magic, so RKT is useless against him. WWH would just get stomped by either of them anyway. Plus Monarch could potentially drain WWH of energy (don't think he can affect magic though.)

RKT is all seeing, by the time either of them make a choice RKT would be 10 steps ahead.

Dextersinister

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#123  Edited By Dextersinister

Isn't WWH way out of his league here, a furby would be as much use to Thor in this fight.

Alyssabird

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#124  Edited By Alyssabird

Also RKT could use the odin force to increase his physical status, to the point where he would over power both of them.

SpectroRaphael

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#125  Edited By SpectroRaphael

@Alyssabird:His magic will not work on SMP anyway, and I seriously doubt that he was all-knowing before going to sleep.

Sethlol

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#126  Edited By Sethlol

Team 1 stomps ridic.

XLR87T3

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#127  Edited By XLR87T3

@heroesgold said:

@logy5000 said:

@heroesgold said:

RKT destroys Monarch.

You have a good point, but I'm sure RKT could wipe Monarch out while Superman Prime is killing Hulk.

I'm sure RKT's battle with Monarch wouldn't be too long, but then again never would Primes. But I'm sure it would end up in a one on one with either one of Team 1.

It will take far less time to destroy WWH than to neutralize Monarch.

Alyssabird

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#128  Edited By Alyssabird

@SpectroRaphael said:

@Alyssabird:His magic will not work on SMP anyway, and I seriously doubt that he was all-knowing before going to sleep.

He is all knowing,read the damn comic. As for the magic, it isn't directly affecting SMP, it's affecting Thor, so the physical superman advantage doesn't count. With Thor boosted so high I don't see team one winning.

boostergold321

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#129  Edited By boostergold321

The Marvel team wins.

DC making some of their superman-type characters inconsistent PIS-machines that defy any kind of logic isn't something to make a credible argument for. I mean, seriously?

Thor throws the Hulk at Monarch like a baseball, Hulk takes him down faster than he did the High Evolutionary and then Thor bashes Superman-Prime's head in.

Alyssabird

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#130  Edited By Alyssabird

@boostergold321 said:

The Marvel team wins.

DC making some of their superman-type characters inconsistent PIS-machines that defy any kind of logic isn't something to make a credible argument for. I mean, seriously?

Thor throws the Hulk at Monarch like a baseball, Hulk takes him down faster than he did the High Evolutionary and then Thor bashes Superman-Prime's head in.

Thor asks Hulk to go team 1 and solos the lineup

boostergold321

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#131  Edited By boostergold321

@Alyssabird said:

@SpectroRaphael said:

He is all knowing,read the damn comic. As for the magic, it isn't directly affecting SMP, it's affecting Thor, so the physical superman advantage doesn't count. With Thor boosted so high I don't see team one winning.

Thor isn't all knowing and all-seeing. He senses are greatly expanded but He's not God. Thor is the skyfather and Hulk is the indestructible nuclear force of nature. No here is God. Just really powerful guys BUT NOT ALL-POWERFUL.

Alyssabird

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#132  Edited By Alyssabird

He is god, he knows everything from molecules to the quantum level. Hes above Skyfather as well, you have no idea what you are talking about.

Odin = Sky father

Ones Who Sit In Shadows were a step up the hierarchy from Skyfather

RKT is above that level

SpectroRaphael

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#133  Edited By SpectroRaphael

@Alyssabird:I've read the 'damn comic', and nothing but narration from himself indicates that he is all-knowing (and a bunch of characters are prone to blowing their powers out of proportion).

His magic will still not affect SMP anyway. Black Adam's magic amps his physical strength, yet Prime said it only tickled & sent him flying. No matter what way he uses his magic, it will have absolutely no effect.

Avatar image for thevoiceofreason
TheVoiceOfReason

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Monarch could solo this.

Alyssabird

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#135  Edited By Alyssabird

@SpectroRaphael said:

@Alyssabird:I've read the 'damn comic', and nothing but narration from himself indicates that he is all-knowing (and a bunch of characters are prone to blowing their powers out of proportion).

His magic will still not affect SMP anyway. Black Adam's magic amps his physical strength, yet Prime said it only tickled & sent him flying. No matter what way he uses his magic, it will have absolutely no effect.

He is all knowing, your just a thor h8r. RKT god stomps problem?

SpectroRaphael

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#136  Edited By SpectroRaphael

@Alyssabird:Not really. Just a RKT hater. He's really done nothing to put him over Odin. He didn't face TWSAIS directly but went after their sustenance.

Regardless of whether he is all-knowing or not, he can do nothing to affect SMP, so i still give to SMP in a stomp. At least RKT will fair far better than WWH.

Funcake

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#137  Edited By Funcake
@Killemall said: 

We dont know how the exactly intensity of the blast. The only thing that the writer going to show us is that Monarch is able to hurt prime. How it loocks like at the end sadly depends only by the writer. 

@Killemall said: 
Odin has his feats, does RKT displayed the same, because only wealding the OF does not automacly transferate all fetas from father to the son. 

@Killemall said:

I see your point about the origin but the narration can go either way depends on the story arc. During the Countdown the Monitor BoB said to Kyle that the GL Ring as "the most powerful weapon in the universe" but in comparsion to him as a Monitor it was only like throwing stones at the sun. If I´m remeber right the same Monitor became after some upgrades Mandrak and was killed by an GL Ring at the End of the Final Crisis. So the narration and specialy that kind of the end at the Final Crisis disgiusted me very much. Prime and Monarch stetd that the are able to kill a Monitor, Prime with his plot powers which also owerpowered Mr. Mxy who is suposed to be universal level at least and Monarch who contains enough energy to erase all life at the universe. I admit that Marvel cosmic and abstarct beeings are better written even without hyperbole statements.

Finaly its up to the people to think about some things: narration, the duration of the story arc and dont forget the thing called WIS. If RKT (or the Autor) states that he is all knowing people believe this instantly refuse the thing that could be nothing than a hyperbole because nowbody besides TOOA the absolutely supreme beeing in Marvel could reach the omnilevel of science or what ever. Another Charackters like the Abstrackts and another cosmic beeings could only be close to this does not matter what the Autor writes! 

@I_am_Warlock said:

@Funcake: Not too sure why you are arguing Superman Prime is invulnerable to magic with such limited showing, when Captain Atom has far more detailed showings of his invulnerability to magic, to a point an amped up Mordru (and not his old, senile, featless version from 31st century) had to find a way to circumvent meeting Captain Atom for a straight up fight, the same guy who moped the floor with JSA in 2 pages. Dr. Fate has outright stated his magic would be ineffective against Captain Atom.

If invulnerability to magic is your trump card, the character with better resistance against magic would be Captain Atom/ Monarch as opposed to Superman Prime.

Not taking a part in this tread as Monarch, Superman Prime and Rune King Thor have very limited showing to give someone a good read of their power level.

If CA has more showing about his magic resistance fine, so has Monarch either. It does not cancel SMP´s (almostly) resistance to high level magic. A way to avoid some resistance in a story arc is easy because without it you can sell the comic it depends only at the quality of the plot(device). I dont understand has the older version of Modru or any another charackter on each event automaticly comes up with high end feats around decades in one or two pages to get finaly his ass kicked because he is only support charackter for the story?!  

Its very hard for a company to compensate charackter showings for every each support charackter and the strong need to get the books sold out.
Killemall

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#138  Edited By Killemall

@Funcake said:

We dont know how the exactly intensity of the blast. The only thing that the writer going to show us is that Monarch is able to hurt prime. How it loocks like at the end sadly depends only by the writer.

When have i said otherwise, what i am saying is i fail to see how that shows Monarch can tank anything significant. He got KOed by a universal attack doesnt automatically show he can tank much weaker than that without getting KOed. There is nothing to show Prime has enough durability to stand up to RKT.

Odin has his feats, does RKT displayed the same, because only wealding the OF does not automacly transferate all fetas from father to the son.

It is transferable because they weild the same power with RKT to a higher degree. Its has been confirmed by the bio.

I see your point about the origin but the narration can go either way depends on the story arc. During the Countdown the Monitor BoB said to Kyle that the GL Ring as "the most powerful weapon in the universe" but in comparsion to him as a Monitor it was only like throwing stones at the sun. If I´m remeber right the same Monitor became after some upgrades Mandrak and was killed by an GL Ring at the End of the Final Crisis. So the narration and specialy that kind of the end at the Final Crisis disgiusted me very much. Prime and Monarch stetd that the are able to kill a Monitor, Prime with his plot powers which also owerpowered Mr. Mxy who is suposed to be universal level at least and Monarch who contains enough energy to erase all life at the universe. I admit that Marvel cosmic and abstarct beeings are better written even without hyperbole statements.

Finaly its up to the people to think about some things: narration, the duration of the story arc and dont forget the thing called WIS. If RKT (or the Autor) states that he is all knowing people believe this instantly refuse the thing that could be nothing than a hyperbole because nowbody besides TOOA the absolutely supreme beeing in Marvel could reach the omnilevel of science or what ever. Another Charackters like the Abstrackts and another cosmic beeings could only be close to this does not matter what the Autor writes!

My question was very simply what has Monitor (Someone like BOB) done to warrent a multiversal power and you did not answer my question.

Mandrakk was always the brightest of the monitor, he even created a robot that was capable of fighting him in a amped up instance. So it is hardly an average showing. Then in that instance Mandrakk was actually amped by absoring the bleed for the universe (only god knows what it means) and jacked up on that power. It is by no means a showing for Bob.

Mxy instance is crap because his powers were being supressed by Zatanna from Earth Prime not really Prime showing.

Also i have never said RKT is all knowing or anything like that, i am even going out of my way and putting RKT just as powerful as Odin and not more.

Killemall

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#139  Edited By Killemall

@SpectroRaphael said:

@Alyssabird:Not really. Just a RKT hater. He's really done nothing to put him over Odin. He didn't face TWSAIS directly but went after their sustenance.

Regardless of whether he is all-knowing or not, he can do nothing to affect SMP, so i still give to SMP in a stomp. At least RKT will fair far better than WWH.

Odin force has never actually been all magical, rune however is different.

BlessedbyHorus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#140  Edited By BlessedbyHorus

Why is Hulk in this match? He's a weak link and this is basically two on one. But IMO I think RKT would still be a challenge.

Funcake

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#141  Edited By Funcake
@Killemall said: 

My question was very simply what has Monitor (Someone like BOB) done to warrent a multiversal power and you did not answer my question.

You posting a bio from RKT and ask me about showings from a Monitor BoB that has to him on multiversal level?! I already maked a statement about it. 

RKT has to have showing on his own, to put him near or on his fathers level. Anything else can used as hyperbole because in the case of the Monitors they has to have multiversal showings on a panel.
Killemall

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#142  Edited By Killemall

@Funcake said:

You posting a bio from RKT and ask me about showings from a Monitor BoB that has to him on multiversal level?!

Bios are official publication and is canon.@Funcake said:

I already maked a statement about it.

No you did not. All you talked about how a monitor said GL ring was powers, then you talk about Mandrakk, a completely different monitor who was amped up on the powers from 52 universes and tried to say every monitor is on that level, when it was made pretty clear their only hope to beating Mandrakk was the cosmic armor made by Mandrakk himself, the brightest among the lot.

And your judgement of Monitor being multiversal is based on Mandrakk and Mandrakk alone, not including that he was amped, transformed and was wayy above any other monitor made pretty clear during Superman 3D.

RKT has to have showing on his own, to put him near or on his fathers level. A

Yes he does have showings. He broke the barrier than held Surtur prision when Surtur + his armies couldnt, surtur who is just as powerful as Odin in not more.

Anything else can used as hyperbole

A clearly statement on bio saying Thor obtained more powers than his father because unlike Odin Thor had to sacrifice both his eyes and die twice is a hyperbole?

because in the case of the Monitors they has to have multiversal showings on a panel.

Only monitor who have feats to statement at multiversal showing are Anti Monitor and Mandrakk or Overmonitor/ Primal Monitor if you consider than a monitor and not a source of energy. The rest have never been explained as multiversal.

whydama

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#143  Edited By whydama

RKThor should win this. I dont think Monarch is skyfather.

Funcake

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#144  Edited By Funcake
@Killemall said: 

Only monitor who have feats to statement at multiversal showing are Anti Monitor and Mandrakk or Overmonitor/ Primal Monitor if you consider than a monitor and not a source of energy. The rest have never been explained as multiversal.

To survive a universal blast is a clear feat and a Monitor at bob´s level did this. To tank such a blast a charackter might be above universal level what do think? So which charackter could tank this kind of balsts without any scratch. RKT? Odin? Surtur?
Killemall

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#145  Edited By Killemall

@Funcake said:

To survive a universal blast is a clear feat and a Monitor at bob´s level did this.

I think i would question that blast than anything else because we also see Superman Prime not killed or the fact that he was floating around. Also Bob has shields and used the shield. The whole point of the blast was to kill everything living, perhaps it was by radiation posioning we wouldnt know. This feat of blowing the universe is often over-estimated.

To tank such a blast a charackter might be above universal level what do think? So which charackter could tank this kind of balsts without any scratch. RKT? Odin? Surtur?

I dont think BOB can tank a blast that powerful anyways, if he could have "normally" been able to tank the blast, him being scared of Superman Prime just 1 issues prior would make less sense when the same blast actually knocked SMP prime flat out.

Odin has dealt with similar blast fairly recently, i have posted the set of scans twice in the same thread, you can look it up. He did not "tank" the blast per say, he just manipulated the energy and channeled it to the void, why should that not be a valid tactic for RKT?

Funcake

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#146  Edited By Funcake
@Killemall said: 

I dont think BOB can tank a blast that powerful anyways, if he could have "normally" been able to tank the blast, him being scared of Superman Prime just 1 issues prior would make less sense when the same blast actually knocked SMP prime flat out.

Odin has dealt with similar blast fairly recently, i have posted the set of scans twice in the same thread, you can look it up. He did not "tank" the blast per say, he just manipulated the energy and channeled it to the void, why should that not be a valid tactic for RKT?

Prime was almost out of Guardian energy amp thats why he was "only" KO´ed. Sorry the "the fire un-make the univerese", "the wind of thousand words" etc. The Asgardians hyperbole them selfs by a lot I saw only claims on your posted scans, no clears feats by clear destroying something similar like the universe.  

Btw the powers from RKT still magical based?!
Funcake

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#147  Edited By Funcake
@Killemall said:

@Funcake said:

To survive a universal blast is a clear feat and a Monitor at bob´s level did this.

I think i would question that blast than anything else because we also see Superman Prime not killed or the fact that he was floating around. Also Bob has shields and used the shield. The whole point of the blast was to kill everything living, perhaps it was by radiation posioning we wouldnt know. This feat of blowing the universe is often over-estimated.

Shield or no Shields if someone are able to survife the end of all life which is still at universal busting level this charackter has to be above such level by knowlegde or durality it is finaly irrelevant. The only narration has to make sense if not it is nothing just hyperbole.
I_am_Warlock

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#148  Edited By I_am_Warlock

@Funcake said:

Shield or no Shields if someone are able to survife the end of all life which is still at universal busting level this charackter has to be above such level by knowlegde or durality it is finaly irrelevant. The only narration has to make sense if not it is nothing just hyperbole.

Are you just failing to read his argument or apply logic or you dont really understand?

There is nothing to show Superman prime can tank a hit from skyfather's nor is there anything to show that actually destroyed the universe , why because the planet and the goddam plant was still there. How does a plant florish without a universe? Have you thought about it even once?

Prime was almost out of Guardian energy amp thats why he was "only" KO´ed. Sorry the "the fire un-make the univerese", "the wind of thousand words" etc. The Asgardians hyperbole them selfs by a lot I saw only claims on your posted scans, no clears feats by clear destroying something similar like the universe. Btw the powers from RKT still magical based?!

And your first sentence, thats you argument. Prime lost his Guardian amp because he was fighting Monarch no reason to believe it wouldnt happen.

The fire to un-make the universe instance is from Thor : Everything burns and its well documented. If you go through the series you would know that Sutur was in fact boosted to be able to destroy the universe with his energy. The whole story was based on the same principle, its not hyperbole nor does it have anything to even remotely do with winds of 1000 worlds. I find this funny when DC fanboys try to find a hole in the argument without ever having read the story in question. Go read Thor : Everything Burns, its a very recent story arc and everything is well document, then go read what Tom Breevroot had to say on formspring when asked.

Closing your ears and pretending you cant hear an argument doesnt change the fact.

And Prime has never been stated to be immune to magic. People are comparing Black Adam Punches with RKT is beyond funny. As per Mordru, you know 31st Centry Mordru has actually stomped LOSH + JLA + JSA together but this one struggles with a bunch of fodder people from LOSH and need an army to fight LOSH themselves and is still helpless and people think its standard showing for Mordru.

Funcake

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#149  Edited By Funcake
@I_am_Warlock said:

@Funcake said:

Are you just failing to read his argument or apply logic or you dont really understand?

There is nothing to show Superman prime can tank a hit from skyfather's nor is there anything to show that actually destroyed the universe , why because the planet and the goddam plant was still there. How does a plant florish without a universe? Have you thought about it even once?

The Plant was in the area of the shied from the Monitor. Everthink else should be said by them selfs: Monarch >>>>> Skyfather by a lot. Who fails to understand here with closed eyes or ears?! 

@I_am_Warlock said:

And your first sentence, thats you argument. Prime lost his Guardian amp because he was fighting Monarch no reason to believe it wouldnt happen.

The fire to un-make the universe instance is from Thor : Everything burns and its well documented. If you go through the series you would know that Sutur was in fact boosted to be able to destroy the universe with his energy. The whole story was based on the same principle, its not hyperbole nor does it have anything to even remotely do with winds of 1000 worlds. I find this funny when DC fanboys try to find a hole in the argument without ever having read the story in question. Go read Thor : Everything Burns, its a very recent story arc and everything is well document, then go read what Tom Breevroot had to say on formspring when asked.

Closing your ears and pretending you cant hear an argument doesnt change the fact.

And Prime has never been stated to be immune to magic. People are comparing Black Adam Punches with RKT is beyond funny. As per Mordru, you know 31st Centry Mordru has actually stomped LOSH + JLA + JSA together but this one struggles with a bunch of fodder people from LOSH and need an army to fight LOSH themselves and is still helpless and people think its standard showing for Mordru.

I said nothing about that Primes amp would be still at the same level for ever. How many punches from Prime and attacks from Monarch would RKT tank before Prime would go down to SBP level?!

About un-make fire thing, if Surtur has universe bust level showing on pannel, so I dont have a problem to see them on some scans. Prime has steted to be more than immune to magic, he was an anomaly in pre 52 so thats why he as SBP was able to retconpunch dc´s contuinity. About the statement with BA you have to read some postings again. If you fail to understand than try again and relax please.
I_am_Warlock

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#150  Edited By I_am_Warlock

@Funcake said:

The Plant was in the area of the shied from the Monitor.

The Monitor made it pretty clearly the plant survived and from the conversation it was made clear than the survial of plant would likely go on after the shields were removed

No Caption Provided

It clearly says "because where there is life, there is hope" certainly look like the plant was NOT going to die. How does the plant live without a universe? Then we also see there clearly is light which shows the existence of stars? Or are you telling me the monitor was using a touch light.

Everthink else should be said by them selfs: Monarch >>>>> Skyfather by a lot. Who fails to understand here with closed eyes or ears?!

Monarch >>> Skyfather based on your twisted sense of reality, your misguided fanboyism and nothing else. What has Monarch ever done to show he is even in the same league as a skyfather? Do you even know what Skyfather have been shown capable of doing.

Monarch's best feat is beating a small army of Superman and Captain Atom from different reality, thats it. Nothing more. Then he lost against Prime.

There is NO logic, no feat, no statement that put him at skyfather level let alone above, apart from your misguided fanboyism.

I said nothing about that Primes amp would be still at the same level for ever.

I am pointing how you argument is extremely redudent. Prime lost most of his amp in a short fight with Monarch where he attacks prime only once with anything significant. Certainly shows his amp wont last for sh*t against a skyfather level being.

How many punches from Prime and attacks from Monarch would RKT tank before Prime would go down to SBP level?!

Give that Prime's best feat is blowing up a planet and Monarch one shotting an alternate reality Superman i would say maybe a couple of 100s punches at the least.

Skyfather have never been floored by punches, despite having fought being vastly stronger than Superman level beings.

About un-make fire thing, if Surtur has universe bust level showing on pannel, so I dont have a problem to see them on some scans.

Again read the story first then talk. No he never busted the universe, but he did shows he had powers to do so. Busting the universe was his own plan, he gets his amp from Manchester Gods, and Loki, Sutur, Odin, Mancheter God, Mephisto all agreed that is exactly what Surtur was capable of doing. Are you telling me they all did not know jack what they were talking about.

So again first read a story before you talk.

Prime has steted to be more than immune to magic, he was an anomaly in pre 52 so thats why he as SBP was able to retconpunch dc´s contuinity.

Prime was never said to be immune to magic. Then yes he is said to be an anomaly and hence cant be erased from existence.

SBP never retconned the DC continuity. That comes from people who have not read the story in question.

Read this:

And this:

No Caption Provided

And if you still dont understand there was a dimensional barrier created by Alex Luthor to protect Superman From EArth 2, Lois Lane, Prime and himself from collapsing realities during COIE. So Luthor created a pocket dimension with that barrier.

The barrier was already crumbling before Prime even touched it, as you can see in the bottom left hand side of the scan, then Prime was punching on the realities constantly before breaking it with Alex Powers. No reason to believe the walls of reality was as strong, and the walls finally shattered when Prime punched it the next time around.

Over-blowing feats from DC, lovely.

About the statement with BA you have to read some postings again. If you fail to understand than try again and relax please.

There are mostly misguided statement. He has tanked magic from 3 users and thats all. None of whom are really good magicians. Then you are comparing their magic with a being beyond skyfather and then pretending some would hold true.

There is no leeway, Prime has done jack to suggest he is invulnerable to magic, resistant yes, not immune by any means. Nor has there been a statement as that.

Captain Atom however is different.