Who wins?

Avatar image for the_lunact_and_manic
The_Lunact_And_Manic

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 2

This is a Thor Vs Superman battle in disguise...

Superman>Hulk

RKT>Monarch

never give up

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

#3  Edited By never give up

@The_Lunact_And_Manic said:

Superman>Hulk

RKT>Monarch

lmao

But how about RKT vs Superman Prime & Monarch vs WWH

Avatar image for the_lunact_and_manic
The_Lunact_And_Manic

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

@never give up said:

Superman>Hulk

RKT>Monarch

lmao

But how about RKT vs Superman Prime & Monarch vs WWH

Well, IMO, RKT>>Superman and Monarch>>>WWH

jobbernos

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By jobbernos

superman solos.

Avatar image for deactivated-5b2e798651249
deactivated-5b2e798651249

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 1

Superman>Hulk

RKT>Monarch

Reasons?

Just going off of feats RKT is multi-galaxy level. Monarch has the potential to be universal level.

Killemall

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By Killemall

@logy5000: Going by feats he is multi-galaxy busting level? Is it because Odin is a Galaxy buster and he is ment to be more powerful? I can understand that line of logic, but RKT hasnt destroyed even a single planet, let alone a galaxy.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@Killemall: Well I didn't want to sound like a Thor hater, (which I am commonly mistaken to be.) Yeah I'm just going off how he's supposed to be above Odin, who is galaxy level. Though I'm still not convinced that puts him above or even on par with Monarch.

Killemall

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9  Edited By Killemall

@logy5000: I have never actually put Monarch above a skyfather to be fair, i think Odin himself could beat Monarch. His best feat is defeating an army of Superman level being (i dont count busting the universe a feat as it wasnt done by him, but as a result of his death). Odin simply has better feats and well as seen in recent Thor: Everything Burns, he can absorb energies capable of destroying a universe with a one hand no less :p

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@Killemall said:

@logy5000: I have never actually put Monarch above a skyfather to be fair, i think Odin himself could beat Monarch. His best feat is defeating an army of Superman level being (i dont count busting the universe a feat as it wasnt done by him, but as a result of his death). Odin simply has better feats and well as seen in recent Thor: Everything Burns, he can absorb energies capable of destroying a universe with a one hand no less :p

Odin can do that?!? I've been underestimating him. 0.0

But if Rune King Thor breaks Monarch's armor open, what would happen to Thor?

Killemall

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11  Edited By Killemall

@logy5000 said:

Odin can do that?!? I've been underestimating him. 0.0

But if Rune King Thor breaks Monarch's armor open, what would happen to Thor?

Odin that fairly recently but you would need a little context to understand the feat.

Firstly Loki explains about Sutur's fire

No Caption Provided

So the fire to un-make the universe (so yeah universal fire). Then here we see Thor kill Surtur, using his only weakness Twilight Sword (not the real sword but its shadow), and Sutur explains how this act only releases the fire inside him, which was meant to unmake the universe.

And Odin pops up

RKT could likely find a way to channel the energies from Monarch as well.

Avatar image for ancient_0f_days
Ancient_0f_Days

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12  Edited By Ancient_0f_Days

Why is Hulk here?

deaditegonzo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13  Edited By deaditegonzo

Hulk is definitely the huge weak link here, but I dont buy RKT could beat Monarch, and especially not Superman Prime. Im going to say Superman Prime (if this is the DC One Million version, not adult Superboy Prime), he does solo, as the Hulk doesnt even have to be a threat to him until he wants him to be.

Avatar image for ancient_0f_days
Ancient_0f_Days

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14  Edited By Ancient_0f_Days

@deaditegonzo said:

Hulk is definitely the huge weak link here, but I dont buy RKT could beat Monarch, and especially not Superman Prime. Im going to say Superman Prime (if this is the DC One Million version, not adult Superboy Prime), he does solo, as the Hulk doesnt even have to be a threat to him until he wants him to be.

Im sure it's the Superman Prime that fought Monarch, no other reason besides the fact that they are always paired up in team fights and the OP doesn't say 1 million ........

dondave

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15  Edited By dondave

Hulk doesn't belong here

ComocYahweh

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16  Edited By ComocYahweh

Is this superman prime at his peak or running out of power? If at peak then curbstomps everyone, not then he still solos, Monarch could solo too.

deaditegonzo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17  Edited By deaditegonzo

@Ancient_0f_Days: Ok, that makes sense lol.

tparks

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18  Edited By tparks

I could see WWH being a good addition to Thor's team because RKT is so strong. It would not be fair to give him someone on his side that was close to his power, so Hulk makes sense, but not in Space. I know Hulk can survive in open space no problem, but he doesn't have flight. He is going to have to try and swim around to get to Supes and Monarch. If there was surfaces he could jump and bounce off of, then he would at least pose a small threat.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@Killemall: Even then, assuming RKT beats Monarch, Prime is still there.

SpectroRaphael

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#20  Edited By SpectroRaphael

Monarch & Superman Prime take this. Superman Prime is invulnerable to magic, so RKT is useless against him. WWH would just get stomped by either of them anyway. Plus Monarch could potentially drain WWH of energy (don't think he can affect magic though.)

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@Killemall: By the way, if Odin can absorb universal attacks into his hand, why was a hungry Galactus, who is multi-galaxy level, a huge threat to him?

Alyssabird

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#22  Edited By Alyssabird

How come SOME people only slightly put RKT above Odin? He is definitely, way above Odin. Capable of so much more and did what Odin couldn't do without breaking a sweat. RKT spite thread btw

Killemall

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#23  Edited By Killemall

@logy5000 said:

@Killemall: By the way, if Odin can absorb universal attacks into his hand, why was a hungry Galactus, who is multi-galaxy level, a huge threat to him?

Galactus is pretty powerful and Marvel seem to have a clear hierarchy. Heralds, Hell Lords (assuming outside their domain), skyfather, Celestial and Abstract seem to be just seemengly more powerful. Galactus is somewhere between Celestial and Abstract level most of the time.

Also not sure where multiple galaxy level tag comes from, Thor Annual 01 he nearly destroyed multiverse or universe (left a little ambigious) as a result of his fight against The Other and Scarier, both on same power level as Galactus.

Here i am going to copy paste my post from another thread:

Sure but i have to go step by step as its a little hard to explain the stuff.

Firstly, here among other the most important thing Obvilion says he he wants the multiverse to die and thats his wish.

Then we see how Obvilion addresses Mikaboshi as a mere aspect of himself and that he failed, but most importantly he says if the barricade that seperated The Other from our universe and hence keeps him at arms length from Scarier, if the barrier breaks (which does in the issue later by Thor), and if the two collide (not both are just Galactus level being, but more on that later) then Chaos War where 98% of the marvel multiverse was destroyed was merely a prelude and this would be the end of ALL universe.

The Galactus joins the fight with The Scarier and The Other, and the entire reality (generally a universe) is about to collapse and Obvilion is asking if this is the end (the end of multiverse) that he has been waiting for

Then we have Rachel asking Galactus and Scarier to stop because their fight would end everything, and eventually all 3 seem to accept it would and stopped fighting.

In line with what Oblivion states it does look like we are talking about the end of the multiverse.

And whats interesting is it was the same writer who wrote Galactus vs Odin fight, Odin's insane feat in The Might Thor 21 as well as Galactus feat here (Matt Fraction).

Pyrogram

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 10

#24  Edited By Pyrogram

@Killemall: RKT Is WAY stronger than Odin by miles...

He defeated Those Who Sit Above in Shadow, including teleportation within a dimension (while even Odin could not), to Valhalla, Surtur's realm, and the Fates at the World Tree, Destroy a Mjolnir copy and channel it's energy into a magical force blast sufficient to destroy two demons simultaneously, unleash a wave of mystical energy strong enough to best Loki armed with a duplicate of Mjolnir, destroy the rebuilt Valhalla and slay numerous Rock Trolls in seconds, raise circular energy shields bordered by runes to block formidable blows of Mangog, see even without physical eyes and remove Loki's head without quenching his life.

Taken from

http://www.comicvine.com/thor/29-2268/rune-king-thor-help/92-657260/

joshuagamer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 31

#25  Edited By joshuagamer

team one with ease

Alyssabird

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#26  Edited By Alyssabird

@Pyrogram said:

He defeated Those Who Sit Above in Shadow, (were cestials weren't they?) including teleportation within a dimension (while even Odin could not), to Valhalla, Surtur's realm, and the Fates at the World Tree, Destroy a Mjolnir copy and channel it's energy into a magical force blast sufficient to destroy two demons simultaneously, unleash a wave of mystical energy strong enough to best Loki armed with a duplicate of Mjolnir, destroy the rebuilt Valhalla and slay numerous Rock Trolls in seconds, raise circular energy shields bordered by runes to block formidable blows of Mangog, see even without physical eyes and remove Loki's head without quenching his life. (might I add he didn't really exert much effort in the process)

Taken from

U stay out of this :3

Pyrogram

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#27  Edited By Pyrogram

@Alyssabird: Even though you quoted me AND made Thor seem better by adding details. Logic. >.>

Alyssabird

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#28  Edited By Alyssabird

@Alyssabird said:

@Pyrogram said:

He defeated Those Who Sit Above in Shadow, (were cestials weren't they?) including teleportation within a dimension (while even Odin could not), to Valhalla, Surtur's realm, and the Fates at the World Tree, Destroy a Mjolnir copy and channel it's energy into a magical force blast sufficient to destroy two demons simultaneously, unleash a wave of mystical energy strong enough to best Loki armed with a duplicate of Mjolnir, destroy the rebuilt Valhalla and slay numerous Rock Trolls in seconds, raise circular energy shields bordered by runes to block formidable blows of Mangog, see even without physical eyes and remove Loki's head without quenching his life. (might I add he didn't really exert much effort in the process)

Taken from

U stay out of this :3

Killemall

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#29  Edited By Killemall

@Pyrogram said:

He defeated Those Who Sit Above in Shadow, including teleportation within a dimension (while even Odin could not), to Valhalla, Surtur's realm, and the Fates at the World Tree, Destroy a Mjolnir copy and channel it's energy into a magical force blast sufficient to destroy two demons simultaneously, unleash a wave of mystical energy strong enough to best Loki armed with a duplicate of Mjolnir, destroy the rebuilt Valhalla and slay numerous Rock Trolls in seconds, raise circular energy shields bordered by runes to block formidable blows of Mangog, see even without physical eyes and remove Loki's head without quenching his life.

Taken from

I have read the whole Ragnarok arc.

Firstly, Those Who Sit Above The Shadows was only first mention during Lord Of Asgard story arc and they were meant to be Gods that Asgardian pray to. We do not know how powerful they are, also Thor doesnt actually fight and beat him, he simply breaks the tread of fate that they feed upon. Also the whole point of this was to make Thor more human, so TWAIS couldnt predict his moves, while Odin was a pure Asgardian.

I am a little unsure to what you mean by teleport within a dimension while even Odin couldnt? Which dimension are you talking about? If you are talking about Valhalla, Loki has gone to Valhalla on his own accord, a kid Loki at that. Not sure why people think Odin cant go there, Odin is the allfather he can go to any realm connected to world engine.

The rest are impressive but doesnt even put him at Odin's level because Odin frankly has better feats than that, in pretty much every department. The only think that puts him above Odin is the bio which states he was above Odin.

Dont get me wrong, i am not against Thor or anything, but people at times tend to forget how truely impressive Odin is.

Killemall

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#30  Edited By Killemall

@Alyssabird: @Pyrogram: Alright, i guess i will step aside and let you two love bird discuss :p Have fun

Pyrogram

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#31  Edited By Pyrogram

@Killemall: I understand you, Odin is impressive as anything, but RKT did what odin done but went the step further, he just has more power on paper but not feats wise.

Alyssabird

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#32  Edited By Alyssabird

@Pyrogram said:

@Killemall: I understand you, Odin is impressive as anything, but RKT did what odin done but went the step further, he just has more power on paper but not feats wise.

Ha! Thor has OF, so Odins Feats count as well. Also, he's not merely a step, he's at least double. So try over the horizon. Also, Odin has more impressive feats than Galactus.

Pyrogram

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#33  Edited By Pyrogram

@Killemall said:

@Alyssabird: @Pyrogram: Alright, i guess i will step aside and let you two love bird discuss :p Have fun

I am not amused at this comment. 0_o

Killemall

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#34  Edited By Killemall

@Pyrogram said:

Exactly, where he has outperformed Odin was actually when he merged with the universe , but thats about it. I have seen people claim Thor could see the future, forgetting that Odin actually foresaw The Regning long before it happened and was discussing against Watcher.

But on paper RKT is more powerful, but i dont understand where people get way more powerful from. All the bio says is more powerful than Odin.

Alyssabird

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#35  Edited By Alyssabird

@Pyrogram said:

@Killemall said:

I am not amused at this comment. 0_o

Becuz for him, I am also over the horizon :3

Pyrogram

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#36  Edited By Pyrogram

@Killemall: Meh, going blind did something for him atleast lol

Killemall

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#37  Edited By Killemall

@Alyssabird said:

Ha! Thor has OF, so Odins Feats count as well. Also, he's not merely a step, he's at least double. So try over the horizon. Also, Odin has more impressive feats than Galactus.

Firstly how does having OF change anything. Odin inhereted OF from Bor as well. Odin also has the Rune powers something people seem to not know, which is why Thor had to hang himself to death, twice, because Odin had done so once. I dont see how "over the horizon" is coming from? Where do we get RKT being a lot more powerful than Thor.

Also Odin doesnt really have more impressive feats than Galactus, has more number of feats i will give you that, impressive not really.

Alyssabird

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#38  Edited By Alyssabird

@Killemall said:

@Alyssabird said:

Firstly how does having OF change anything. Odin inhereted OF from Bor as well. Odin also has the Rune powers something people seem to not know, which is why Thor had to hang himself to death, twice, because Odin had done so once. I dont see how "over the horizon" is coming from? Where do we get RKT being a lot more powerful than Thor.

Also Odin doesnt really have more impressive feats than Galactus, has more number of feats i will give you that, impressive not really.

Incorrect on all accounts, except the first.

Pyrogram

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#39  Edited By Pyrogram

@Killemall: Good luck on this one, she is a little feisty.

Killemall

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#40  Edited By Killemall

@Alyssabird said:

Incorrect on all accounts, except the first.

Based on?

@Pyrogram said:

@Killemall: Good luck on this one, she is a little feisty.

hehe as far as i am concerned she's ur girl :p

Alyssabird

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#41  Edited By Alyssabird

Beta Ray Bill with sufficient prep time was able to take down Galactus. This is BRB!!! .... What do you think the all seeing RKT would do? Massive curb stomp

Pyrogram

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#42  Edited By Pyrogram

@Killemall: based on 3 comments lol :)

Killemall

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#43  Edited By Killemall

@Alyssabird said:

Beta Ray Bill with sufficient prep time was able to take down Galactus. This is BRB!!! .... What do you think the all seeing RKT would do? Massive curb stomp

You realise Galactus is not in the thread, and all BRB did was prevented Galactus from having his dinner :p

Alyssabird

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#44  Edited By Alyssabird

Still, if the mere intelligence of Beta Ray Bill could take down Galactus, imagine someone who knows everything, such as RKT fighting Galactus. Please be logical, Galactus can't beat RKT.

Pyrogram

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#45  Edited By Pyrogram

@Alyssabird: Miss, Erm, Galactus is not in this thread.

Alyssabird

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#46  Edited By Alyssabird

Killermall over powers Galactus, and depowers RKT to the point where he's 'just a bit' more powerful than Thor. Which is redundancy, and once you look at the feats and the people Galactus has been pwned and hurt by, the information doesn't stack up in Galactus's favour. Regardless, to each their own.

Killemall

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#47  Edited By Killemall

@Alyssabird said:

Killermall over powers Galactus, and depowers RKT to the point where he's 'just a bit' more powerful than Thor. Which is redundancy, and once you look at the feats and the people Galactus has been pwned and hurt by, the information doesn't stack up in Galactus's favour. Regardless, to each their own.

Firstly its KILL-EM-ALL :p

Secondly i did not say just a bit more powerful than Thor :p

Thirdly, statement was made in regards to fed galactus

Lastly, you sound drunk :p

Alyssabird

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#48  Edited By Alyssabird

@Killemall said:

@Alyssabird said:

Firstly its KILL-EM-ALL :p

Secondly i did not say just a bit more powerful than Thor :p

Thirdly, statement was made in regards to fed galactus

Lastly, you sound drunk :p

RKT > Galactus

Killemall

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#49  Edited By Killemall

@Alyssabird said:

RKT > Galactus

Because he shagged Enchantress :p i cant seem to think any other reason :p

Alyssabird

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#50  Edited By Alyssabird

Galactus got out-witted by someone lower than a sky father level being. What a low showing. Let alone an all seeing being superior to Odin even with all his possible enhancements.