• Standard Gear
  • No Knowledge On Each other
  • Morals Off ( Bloodlusted )
  • Pre-Flashpoint Versions
  • Fight Takes Place In New York Atop A Building
  • 10 Meters Away From Each Other

WHO WINS?

#2 Posted by greenteaforme (1826 posts) - - Show Bio

So, basically, Wonder Woman vs Superman if they didn't know each other.

#3 Posted by StarKiller809 (1238 posts) - - Show Bio

Wow, this is a really hard decision. I think that Mon-El is really powerful and probably a little more so then Wonder Woman, but with her weapons and skill I think she might win this one. Plus since it is preFlashpoint her bracelets can shoot Zeus's lighting so I'm going with Wonder Woman. 

#4 Posted by jeanroygrant (20191 posts) - - Show Bio

@greenteaforme said:

Mon-El isn't as strong as Superman.

#5 Posted by greenteaforme (1826 posts) - - Show Bio

@jeanroygrant said:

@greenteaforme said:

What makes you say that?

I know Superman has some great feats, especially pre-Crisis, but they're theoretically in the same league.

Superman isn't even the strongest Kryptonian - there were three Kryptonians that were stronger than him that he had to poison with Kryptonite and kill because he couldn't beat them. There is also General Zod who is arguably stronger than Superman.

#6 Posted by jeanroygrant (20191 posts) - - Show Bio

@greenteaforme said:

@jeanroygrant said:

@greenteaforme said:

What makes you say that?

I know Superman has some great feats, especially pre-Crisis, but they're theoretically in the same league.

Superman isn't even the strongest Kryptonian - there were three Kryptonians that were stronger than him that he had to poison with Kryptonite and kill because he couldn't beat them. There is also General Zod who is arguably stronger than Superman.

The only 3 kryptonians that are stronger than Superman are:Superboy Prime, Kal Kent & Superman Prime 1 Million, there not even in DCNU. Who are the Kryptotian that are stronger than Superman? Superman is basically equal to General Zod.

#7 Posted by greenteaforme (1826 posts) - - Show Bio

@jeanroygrant said:

@greenteaforme said:

@jeanroygrant said:

@greenteaforme said:

What makes you say that?

The only 3 kryptonians that are stronger than Superman are:Superboy Prime, Kal Kent & Superman Prime 1 Million, there not even in DCNU. Who are the Kryptotian that are stronger than Superman? Superman is basically equal to General Zod.

Three Kryptonian criminals that were far too powerful for him to beat. He ended up executing them because he couldn't beat them in combat.

In fact, it's safer to say the only Kryptonian Superman is stronger than is Supergirl and various versions of Superboy. It seems to me that there are more Kryptonians more powerful than Superman than less powerful.

#8 Posted by jeanroygrant (20191 posts) - - Show Bio

@greenteaforme said:

@jeanroygrant said:

@greenteaforme said:

@jeanroygrant said:

@greenteaforme said:

What makes you say that?

Three Kryptonian criminals that were far too powerful for him to beat. He ended up executing them because he couldn't beat them in combat.

In fact, it's safer to say the only Kryptonian Superman is stronger than is Supergirl and various versions of Superboy. It seems to me that there are more Kryptonians more powerful than Superman than less powerful.

He is stronger than Power Girl too.

#9 Posted by greenteaforme (1826 posts) - - Show Bio

@jeanroygrant said:

@greenteaforme said:

@jeanroygrant said:

@greenteaforme said:

@jeanroygrant said:

@greenteaforme said:

What makes you say that?

So he's stronger than two girls, weaker than...at least six, and weaker than or even with one.

Not very good stats.

#10 Posted by WaveMotionCannon (5422 posts) - - Show Bio

Morals off Mon -El

#11 Posted by jeanroygrant (20191 posts) - - Show Bio

@greenteaforme said:

@jeanroygrant said:

@greenteaforme said:

@jeanroygrant said:

@greenteaforme said:

@jeanroygrant said:

@greenteaforme said:

What makes you say that?

So he's stronger than two girls, weaker than...at least six, and weaker than or even with one.

Not very good stats.

Doesn't matter, this fights about Mon-El not Superman.

#12 Posted by TifaLockhart (14051 posts) - - Show Bio

I'd say Wonder Woman if the bloodlust doesn't nerf her fighting skills.

You don't have to be stronger to win.

#13 Posted by TDK_1997 (14896 posts) - - Show Bio

Mon-El is stronger than Wonder Woman is the better fighter and I think that this would help her win the fight.

#14 Posted by spawn_123 (1693 posts) - - Show Bio

Mon -E

#15 Posted by Erik (32799 posts) - - Show Bio

@greenteaforme said:

@jeanroygrant said:

@greenteaforme said:

@jeanroygrant said:

@greenteaforme said:

What makes you say that?

Alternate universe Kryptonians and it was not because they were individually stronger than them. It was because the three of them combined were too much for him and he had no permanent solution for them and could not just leave them free in their universe.

#16 Posted by XImpossibruX (5174 posts) - - Show Bio

Wonder Woman.

Skill and martial arts > Blind relentless rage.

#17 Posted by Frozen (13385 posts) - - Show Bio

@XImpossibruX said:

Wonder Woman.

How will she use her skill if she is bloodlusted?

#18 Posted by Ancient_0f_Days (12205 posts) - - Show Bio

Basically Wonder Woman vs a weaker Daximite version of Superman, nice ... Outside of PC continuity, Lar Gand hasn't made me think he was anywhere in Superman's league in any aspect. He'd have to be in order to fight Wonder Woman who has fought almost evenly while holding back with a bloodlusted Superman on two different occasions and could've killed him both times. She is easily Kal-El's equal in combat and seeing as Mon-El is not, he will lose very badly ... Golden Tiara FTW.

#19 Posted by XImpossibruX (5174 posts) - - Show Bio

@Frozen said:

@XImpossibruX said:

Wonder Woman.

Wonder Woman may be bloodlusted but she's a warrior.

Probably channel her anger into her attacks or something, never seen her bloodlusted.

#20 Posted by greenteaforme (1826 posts) - - Show Bio

@XImpossibruX said:

@Frozen said:

@XImpossibruX said:

Wonder Woman.

Wonder Woman may be bloodlusted but she's a warrior.

Probably channel her anger into her attacks or something, never seen her bloodlusted.

Bloodlusted does not = blind rage.

I can want to kill you, and be entirely calm and collected. It's flawed logic.

Plus, we've yet to see a truly bloodlusted Wonder Woman go all out, but I imagine there aren't man people in the DCU that could survive it.

#21 Posted by blackadamFTW (7867 posts) - - Show Bio

@Ancient_0f_Days: You really think Wonder Woman is Superman's equal? Don't get me started.

#22 Posted by _Black (2302 posts) - - Show Bio

Diana.

#23 Posted by Erik (32799 posts) - - Show Bio

@Ancient_0f_Days said:

Basically Wonder Woman vs a weaker Daximite version of Superman, nice ... Outside of PC continuity, Lar Gand hasn't made me think he was anywhere in Superman's league in any aspect. He'd have to be in order to fight Wonder Woman who has fought almost evenly while holding back with a bloodlusted Superman on two different occasions and could've killed him both times. She is easily Kal-El's equal in combat and seeing as Mon-El is not, he will lose very badly ... Golden Tiara FTW.

Agreed.

#24 Posted by greenteaforme (1826 posts) - - Show Bio

@blackadamFTW said:

@Ancient_0f_Days: You really think Wonder Woman is Superman's equal? Don't get me started.

Wonder Woman was created to be Superman's equal. It's part of her character to be.

Whether that comes out on paper or not is up to the writer, and normally she's less powerful than she 'actually' is.

But for all intents and purposes, she is his equal. "All the strength of Superman" was part of her original creation, and her creator William Moulton Marston's (RIP) original image was her to be just as powerful, if not more powerful, than Superman.

I'd also like to add that we've seen Superman bloodlusted or going all out several times but have yet to see Diana bloodlusted and going all out in any significant fight.

I'll leave you with one of my favorite Wonder Woman feat to think on.

#25 Posted by robertloucksjr (1750 posts) - - Show Bio

Monel.

He has had advanced training in future hand to hand with Karate Kid has he not? Wide angle heat vision so that her bracelets can't block. Super breath to keep her off balance. His durabilty should be greater than hers.

#26 Posted by TifaLockhart (14051 posts) - - Show Bio

A few things, if we're talking Lar from the books I read, he's indeed in Superman's general ballpark in physical strength. However, he's just a kid,

His fights with Lobo aren't one-sided. He fought Chaser Bron. And he's even fought Big Blue himself.

#27 Posted by blackadamFTW (7867 posts) - - Show Bio

@greenteaforme: C'mon!!! PC feats don't count!!! haha

Regarding the topic (Superman vs. Wonder Woman), I disagree, but I respect your opinion.

#28 Posted by greenteaforme (1826 posts) - - Show Bio

@blackadamFTW said:

Regarding the topic (Superman vs. Wonder Woman), I disagree, but I respect your opinion.

I couldn't help it. Wonder Woman is 100% my bias. =3

#29 Posted by Ancient_0f_Days (12205 posts) - - Show Bio

@blackadamFTW said:

Yeah, get started, cus I can't remember the last time anyone won in all of their actual fights .... enlighten me why don'tcha

#30 Posted by PowerHerc (84035 posts) - - Show Bio

Mon-El defeats Wonder Woman.

#31 Posted by Sufferthorn (1738 posts) - - Show Bio

@Ancient_0f_Days:

#32 Posted by Ancient_0f_Days (12205 posts) - - Show Bio

@Sufferthorn said:

@Ancient_0f_Days:

Out of context FTW,

They were on their way to confront a villain, when they got there the villain mindcontrolled Superman and he sucker punched her in the back of the head

But even before me telling you this did you really think this happened in a fight? does it even look like they are actually fighting? Or did you know this and just post it for Lulz ....

#33 Edited by Sufferthorn (1738 posts) - - Show Bio

@Ancient_0f_Days:

No, only point i was making, is that it took ONE punch here. You can tell how effortless it was

#34 Posted by greenteaforme (1826 posts) - - Show Bio

@Ancient_0f_Days said:

@Sufferthorn said:

@Ancient_0f_Days:

Out of context FTW,

They were on their way to confront a villain, when they got there the villain mindcontrolled Superman and he sucker punched her in the back of the head

But even before me telling you this did you really think this happened in a fight? does it even look like they are actually fighting? Or did you know this and just post it for Lulz ....

Most people take scans floating around, assume they're from legitimate fights or etc., and post them without knowledge.

#35 Posted by Sufferthorn (1738 posts) - - Show Bio

@greenteaforme:

No, this scan is canon. Superman did indeed one-shot Wonder Woman here.

#36 Posted by greenteaforme (1826 posts) - - Show Bio

@Sufferthorn said:

@greenteaforme:

I didn't say it wasn't canon...

And you're misusing one-shot.

Being valid feats and being canon are different concepts.

#37 Posted by Ancient_0f_Days (12205 posts) - - Show Bio

@Sufferthorn said:

@Ancient_0f_Days:

No, only point i was making, is that it took ONE punch here. You can tell how effortless it was

Yeah, just like Captain Marvel one shotted Superman right ....

I can post out of context scans too .... watch Wonder Woman kick Superman through a mountain ...

@greenteaforme said:

Most people take scans floating around, assume they're from legitimate fights or etc., and post them without knowledge.

I know right ...

#38 Posted by Ancient_0f_Days (12205 posts) - - Show Bio

@Sufferthorn said:

@greenteaforme:

I'm guessing Wonder Woman one-shotted Superman here too .... according to how you handle this type of content

#39 Posted by blackadamFTW (7867 posts) - - Show Bio

@greenteaforme said:

@blackadamFTW said:

I couldn't help it. Wonder Woman is 100% my bias. =3

It's like me with Black Adam, haha

@Ancient_0f_Days said:

@blackadamFTW said:

Yeah, get started, cus I can't remember the last time anyone won in all of their actual fights .... enlighten me why don'tcha

They've never actually had a full "real" fight. Just small skirmishes. Though, in those skirmishes, Superman has had the upper hand.

Back to the point of the actual thread, I think that Wonder Woman should be able to beat Mon-El.

#40 Edited by Sufferthorn (1738 posts) - - Show Bio

@Ancient_0f_Days:

Yes, but Captain Marvel's powers often derive from Magic, something that affects Superman. Not only that, but having Superman beaten by someone is a good way to sell comics. That fight was really what proved that Wonder Woman is more of a badass than everyone thought she was.

Supes thought he was fighting Doomsday and not Wonder Woman, i think he wouldve taken different steps to defeat WW if he knew.

Fact is though, Superman will and always wins, he is the DC Goldenboy, and will surpass everyone else no matter what in the end. He is stronger, and he is faster. He will never be inferior to Wonder Woman.

I didn't really read the entire thing, i just bought the actual "Death of Superman" comic. But i remember that Doomsday defeated the rest of the Justice League, did that include Wonder Woman as well? You would think if she was superior to him, she would have been able to take DD. Supes will always do what others cannot. Because he can.

@Ancient_0f_Days said:

@Sufferthorn said:

@greenteaforme:

I'm guessing Wonder Woman one-shotted Superman here too .... according to how you handle this type of content

Lol no, but she hit him hard i guess, not sure what you want me to say. This is New-52 though? So why does this count for anything right now?

Anyway, i am sorry i got us off-topic, I was only putting in my two cents and saying Supes > Wonder Woman, you can disagree and that is cool with me. I'm sure we will continue to have our seperate opinions. Good day sir.

#41 Posted by Ancient_0f_Days (12205 posts) - - Show Bio

@Sufferthorn: I'm guessing you are a believer in ABC logic then, as opposed to actual solid evidence ..... Cus Superman beat this person, and this other person didn't, he wins ...... nice ... good to know he was one of the only people that died ..... Wonder Woman didn't, She even fought a doomsday clone and won.

Bottom Line, in every fight he and Wonder Woman have been in, no one has ever won, what you are using right now ... saying he will always win cus he's supposed to ... is not only a poor tactic and poor debating, but it is also false .... he's lost almost every fight against Black Adam, Despero, Martian Manhunter, Zoom, Cyborg Superman, Amazo, etc .... so you can drop that BS about him being DC's shining star that can never lose ... cus thats pretty much saying he's never lost .... which is obviously wrong, and the fact that you said that anyway makes me skeptical ....

And Superman was looking pretty inferior when he had his neck slit open

#42 Posted by venomoushatred1001 (12334 posts) - - Show Bio

@The_Last_Son_of_Czarnia said:

I'd say Wonder Woman if the bloodlust doesn't nerf her fighting skills.

You don't have to be stronger to win.

#43 Posted by Esquire (3833 posts) - - Show Bio

Pre-Flashpoint Mon-El was also a Green Lantern. Does he get his ring? Even though he's pretty near featless with it, auto-shields along with much-increased ranged power and versatility gives him the win, at least from my point of view.

#44 Posted by jeanroygrant (20191 posts) - - Show Bio

@Esquire said:

Pre-Flashpoint Mon-El was also a Green Lantern. Does he get his ring? Even though he's pretty near featless with it, auto-shields along with much-increased ranged power and versatility gives him the win, at least from my point of view.

Really? That would probably give him the win than definetly. So to make it fair, i would say nope.

#45 Posted by charlieboy (7160 posts) - - Show Bio

mon-el is probably more powerful but diana is the more skilled. and i believe she has fought a female daxamite before.

#46 Posted by Erik (32799 posts) - - Show Bio

@charlieboy said:

mon-el is probably more powerful but diana is the more skilled. and i believe she has fought a female daxamite before.

She did when she was weaker, yes. During her space pirate days IIRC.

#47 Posted by Esquire (3833 posts) - - Show Bio

@jeanroygrant said:

@Esquire said:

Really? That would probably give him the win than definetly. So to make it fair, i would say nope.

He was only a GL for a few months in real time. It was right before the reboot happened, so he has no feats. But they can be assumed, at least to a certain extent. And I agree that it's a closer fight without the ring.

#48 Posted by TifaLockhart (14051 posts) - - Show Bio

Yeah, I'll agree that it'll be a slobberknocker. Lar's pretty strong.

#49 Posted by drgnx (3564 posts) - - Show Bio

@Ancient_0f_Days: @Ancient_0f_Days said:

@Sufferthorn: I'm guessing you are a believer in ABC logic then, as opposed to actual solid evidence ..... Cus Superman beat this person, and this other person didn't, he wins ...... nice ... good to know he was one of the only people that died ..... Wonder Woman didn't, She even fought a doomsday clone and won.

Huh? WW never died? Or do you just mean against Doomsday?

#50 Posted by TifaLockhart (14051 posts) - - Show Bio

Wonder Woman wasn't present during Death of Superman. She got wrecked in Doomsday Wars.

Also, it should be noted that she had the Gauntlet of Atlas to defeat the Doomsday clone.