who would win?????? they r evenly matched im not sure

Hadrelius

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#2  Edited By Hadrelius

Not at all. Molecule Man could easily defeat him in ways where Vulcan woud have a defense for.

the creator

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#3  Edited By the creator

Molecule Man easily.

Although Vulvan can manipulate all energy fields, to a very high level, Molecule Man controls all matter (including the flesh of Vulcan's body) and all energy. Molecule Man dwarfs even the Silver Surfer in power and should be able to effect planet wide changes.

The scope of his powers should be similar to other cosmic cube entities like Kubik and the Shaper, which puts them in a similar ball park to Galactus.

Tevnoba

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

#4  Edited By Tevnoba

Actually it is even worse than that.

Not only has the watcher declared MM the strongest being in the universe, but so did eternity. The only ones who exceeded him are/were TOAA, Living Tribunal, Eternity/Infinity, Death, White Crown Phoenix, the Infinity Gauntlet and the Cosmic Cubes (if universal desire was with them).

King_Saturn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By King_Saturn

Molecule Man should win here rather easy

Korg

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 8

#6  Edited By Korg

I disagree. Sure, Molecule Man has crazy abilities, but he's also a total pushover. He doesn't use his powers to anywhere near his full potential. Vulcan, on the other hand, started killing people by the dozens the first week he regained consciousness. He's a killer and MM isn't. I think MM would hesitate and try to reason with Vulcan, and Vulcan would just tear him apart without much thought.

Vrakmul

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By Vrakmul

Molecule man can control anything down to the molecular level, which in the marvel universe is somehow more precise and powerful than being able to control anything down to the atomic level in the marvel universe.

zee crusher

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8  Edited By zee crusher

Korg says:

"I disagree. Sure, Molecule Man has crazy abilities, but he's also a total pushover. He doesn't use his powers to anywhere near his full potential. Vulcan, on the other hand, started killing people by the dozens the first week he regained consciousness. He's a killer and MM isn't. I think MM would hesitate and try to reason with Vulcan, and Vulcan would just tear him apart without much thought."

Molecule man is just below beyonder. Vulcan got layed out by gladiator after beating on a bunch of the weak people of that planet. Trust me your way off. If he really wanted to he'd turn vulcan to toast. Molecule man is a killer who else throws 150 billion tons mountains on a group a heroes?? I heard of a bomb being thrown maybe even a building but 150 billion ton mountain?? Some planets don't even weigh that much lol thats alot of hate.

Korg

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9  Edited By Korg

And yet, all those heroes survived, so that didn't make him a killer. I'm well aware of Molecule Man's abilities as compared to Vulcan's. However when you look at what they've accomplished with their powers in the span of time they've had them, you have to admit Vulcan is much more brutal and ambitious. If Molecule Man really wanted to, he could obviously deconstruct Vulcan on the molecular level or turn him into a block of ice or whatever he wanted. I think the more likely scenario is that Molecule Man attacks Vulcan with less-than-lethal force, and Vulcan retaliates by killing him. Molecule Man is basically a nice guy who's not out to hurt anyone most of the time. Vulcan is a full-grown 15 year old who managed to bring the Shi'ar empire to its knees through the use of his immense powers in a very short period of time. He's a maniacal mass-murdering child in an adult's body. None of this makes him more powerful than his opponent in this fight, but I do think it gives him the edge.

Vrakmul

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10  Edited By Vrakmul

zee crusher says:

"Korg says:
"I disagree. Sure, Molecule Man has crazy abilities, but he's also a total pushover. He doesn't use his powers to anywhere near his full potential. Vulcan, on the other hand, started killing people by the dozens the first week he regained consciousness. He's a killer and MM isn't. I think MM would hesitate and try to reason with Vulcan, and Vulcan would just tear him apart without much thought."

Molecule man is just below beyonder. Vulcan got layed out by gladiator after beating on a bunch of the weak people of that planet. Trust me your way off. If he really wanted to he'd turn vulcan to toast. Molecule man is a killer who else throws 150 billion tons mountains on a group a heroes?? I heard of a bomb being thrown maybe even a building but 150 billion ton mountain?? Some planets don't even weigh that much lol thats alot of hate."

All planets weigh more than 150 billion tons.

Korg

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11  Edited By Korg

What about planetoids?

zee crusher

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12  Edited By zee crusher

Dreadnaught says:

"zee crusher says:
"Korg says:

Molecule man is just below beyonder. Vulcan got layed out by gladiator after beating on a bunch of the weak people of that planet. Trust me your way off. If he really wanted to he'd turn vulcan to toast. Molecule man is a killer who else throws 150 billion tons mountains on a group a heroes?? I heard of a bomb being thrown maybe even a building but 150 billion ton mountain?? Some planets don't even weigh that much lol thats alot of hate."

All planets weigh more than 150 billion tons. "

Not the small ones and hollow ones right?

Apparition

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13  Edited By Apparition

zee crusher says:

"Dreadnaught says:
"zee crusher says:
"Korg says:
Not the small ones and hollow ones right?"

it would be an awfully small planet. more like an asteroid or a comet at that weight.

Calix

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14  Edited By Calix

I'm with Korg on this.

Molecule Man is up there in the power department. So is Vulcan for that matter.

He basically is what Sinister has been stalking the Summer clan for the longest of time for. Vulcan is basically Jean's equivalent in regards to energy manipulation. Meaning there aren't any limits to what he can do in regards to energy in all its varrying forms.

His defeat at Gladiators hand was a cop-out, and do keep in mind that this defeat came after pretty much crossing multiple systems on his own power(sure he had a little rest in between this and figthing the Shi'ar but hardly enough) he took on the Shi'ar fighting force and did enough to warrant them sending their elite, who by the way got their rear's handed to them and beating pretty much all of them some worse than others even killing a few of them before Gladiator took him down. What's worse he did this on his first time facing them and lets face it he doesn't even have that much field-experience in comparison to a single one of them.

He still has no idea what all it is that he can actually do. and is only 15 meaning he still has to come into his powers.

Molecule Man may have experience and powers but I believe he lacks the rawness and ruthlessness that is Vulcan, who models himself after THE Roman Emperor Ceasar But I digress.

MM can do f.e. stuff to Vulcan's skin good for him. Vulcan can stop MM's brain function by disrupting the signals MM neuron's are sending or even melt him from the inside out. My favorite however would be using MM own powers to take him out.

MM uses psionics to manipulate matter or energy, Vulcan can use that very psionic energy use to counter disrupt and quiet possibly even switch it off.

Post Edited:2008-05-30 21:43:22

TruePwnge

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15  Edited By TruePwnge
@Korg said:
"

I disagree. Sure, Molecule Man has crazy abilities, but he's also a total pushover. He doesn't use his powers to anywhere near his full potential. Vulcan, on the other hand, started killing people by the dozens the first week he regained consciousness. He's a killer and MM isn't. I think MM would hesitate and try to reason with Vulcan, and Vulcan would just tear him apart without much thought.

"
Molecule Man stomps
G-w-D

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16  Edited By G-w-D

It comes down to the characters mindset really depending on that either character could win
redbull

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17  Edited By redbull
@Dreadnaught said:
"

Molecule man can control anything down to the molecular level, which in the marvel universe is somehow more precise and powerful than being able to control anything down to the atomic level in the marvel universe.

"
Um, Molecule Man can affect things on a sub-atomic level. It's official - Molecule Man is just his name.
The_Scourge

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18  Edited By The_Scourge

Vulcan gets stomped.

Avatar image for _mistress_redhead_
.Mistress Redhead.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

User Lists: 6

watch the language please

capall

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#20  Edited By capall

mm, this is a stomp here
*Void*

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#21  Edited By *Void*

Molecule man has the abillity to win but i doubt he has enough proficiency to use it against Vulcans raw anger and aggressiveness,if Molecule man wants to win he will have to end the fight quickly and never give vulcan a chance to fight back.
Avatar image for the_mjolnir_wielder
The Mjolnir Wielder

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reece curbstomps
pooty

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#23  Edited By pooty

i don't think MM would need to be ruthless to beat vulcan. He could sense his energy level and just be prepared for the worse. Then after Vulcan expends all his energy, MM would take him to see Doc Sampson so Vulcan could work out his family abandonment issues.

King_Saturn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#24  Edited By King_Saturn
Molecule Man still wins here
gobstakid777

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#25  Edited By gobstakid777
@The Mjolnir Wielder said:
" Reece curbstomps "
adrianrasch

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#26  Edited By adrianrasch
@Apparition said:
"

zee crusher says:

"Dreadnaught says:
"zee crusher says:
"Korg says:
Not the small ones and hollow ones right?"

it would be an awfully small planet. more like an asteroid or a comet at that weight.

"

actually mountains in the himalayas are in the trillion of tons range.
Avatar image for violet_eyed_dragon
Violet-Eyed Dragon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

@Korg said:
"

"

Yeah that sounds about right.  Yeah, Molecule Man got all tough with Norman Osborn, but he is pretty easily manipulated.  He doesn't keep himself well protected--with Vulcan's super speed he could kill Molecule Man before MM even sees him. 
gobstakid777

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#28  Edited By gobstakid777

owen can control all matter, energy, spacetime, and prbly the physical laws
Gabe has no chance in hell

Stormultt

Forum Posts

Wiki Points