#1 Posted by redbull (1396 posts) - - Show Bio

Here's the deal. Pre-retcon Molecule Man hasn't paid his taxes in like, 10 years, since he's been been galavanting around the universe. He's in serious, serious debt. The IRS come after him. They also just so happen to possess the entire Infinity Gauntlet.

Who wins this battle to the death. The IRS have no morals.

#2 Posted by Pr_Beyonder (2440 posts) - - Show Bio
@redbull:
the infinity gauntlet <<<<<<<<<LT <<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<Owen Reece
#3 Posted by redbull (1396 posts) - - Show Bio

Ah, but the IRS > everyone.

#4 Posted by kareem (281 posts) - - Show Bio

unless they have been properly trained and have the mental fortitude to control it they will end up killing themselves

#5 Posted by Pr_Beyonder (2440 posts) - - Show Bio
@redbull said:
"Ah, but the IRS > everyone. "

@redbull: I'd imagine Owen wouldn't be the guy to duck taxes but if he doesn't want to pay.... 
He could just erase the IRS
#6 Posted by Jake Fury (17922 posts) - - Show Bio

Only 2 things in life are certain, death and taxes. The IRS with prep finds a way.
#7 Posted by Pr_Beyonder (2440 posts) - - Show Bio
@Jake Fury said:
"Only 2 things in life are certain, death and taxes. The IRS with prep finds a way. "

Existance?
#8 Posted by The Average Bear (2049 posts) - - Show Bio

He'll find a way. And then he'll eat your pudding. 

*wonders how many people will get this joke*
#9 Posted by Jake Fury (17922 posts) - - Show Bio
@Pr_Beyonder said:
"@Jake Fury said:
"Only 2 things in life are certain, death and taxes. The IRS with prep finds a way. "
Existance? "

Just using an old cliche. LOL
#10 Posted by Pr_Beyonder (2440 posts) - - Show Bio
@Jake Fury:
=P 
I don't think the IRs has dealt with a super powered multi verse buster that doesn't want to pay taxes
#11 Posted by Jake Fury (17922 posts) - - Show Bio
@Pr_Beyonder said:
"@Jake Fury: =P I don't think the IRs has dealt with a super powered multi verse buster that doesn't want to pay taxes "

I think they need to form a new division solely for the collection of superhuman taxes. 

Steve Rogers, I'm looking at you. Do you have records stating your paid taxes during your time frozen in ice?  
#12 Posted by Crom-Cruach (8637 posts) - - Show Bio

The IRS, because as everyone knows they are actually the avatars of a powerful ArchDemon, therefore giving them the infinity guntlet is overkill.

#13 Posted by redbull (1396 posts) - - Show Bio

Dude, the IRS will find you if you don't pay your taxes. And they'll get you to pay them. With the Infinity Gauntlets, a 100% certainty becomes infinitely certain.

#14 Posted by Pr_Beyonder (2440 posts) - - Show Bio
@redbull:
infinity gauntlet should be a non factor if IRS stands a chance in the first place
#15 Posted by daak1212 (7840 posts) - - Show Bio

Pre retcon molecule man was what 3rd or 4th strongest thing in marvel? 

IRS  Not only beat down TOAA, Presence, Overmonitor, Primal Monitor, MoM at the same time. They then have their way, make children then beat those kids down as there auditing everybody.
#16 Posted by redbull (1396 posts) - - Show Bio

Damn. To think, all they had to do was hit up a local HR Block.

#17 Posted by pinchpaker29 (470 posts) - - Show Bio
@Jake Fury said:
" @Pr_Beyonder said:
"@Jake Fury: =P I don't think the IRs has dealt with a super powered multi verse buster that doesn't want to pay taxes "

I think they need to form a new division solely for the collection of superhuman taxes. 

Steve Rogers, I'm looking at you. Do you have records stating your paid taxes during your time frozen in ice?   "
LOL! haha Pay up Cap!!!
#18 Posted by daak1212 (7840 posts) - - Show Bio
@Jake Fury said:
"@Pr_Beyonder said:

Steve Rogers, I'm looking at you. Do you have records stating your paid taxes during your time frozen in ice?   "

LOL
#19 Posted by King-Stranglehold da first (3170 posts) - - Show Bio

LOL.

This thread.

#20 Posted by Zaterra (1140 posts) - - Show Bio

LOL...hilarious concept. Might go with IRS here haha
#21 Posted by Hellos (8838 posts) - - Show Bio
@The Average Bear said:
"

He'll find a way. And then he'll eat your pudding. 

*wonders how many people will get this joke* "

If Owen uses Brain Control he might win this

BTW the IRS will never make me say "You can have my pudding"
#22 Posted by Pr_Beyonder (2440 posts) - - Show Bio
@daak1212 said:
"Pre retcon molecule man was what 3rd or 4th strongest thing in marvel?  IRS  Not only beat down TOAA, Presence, Overmonitor, Primal Monitor, MoM at the same time. They then have their way, make children then beat those kids down as there auditing everybody. "

@daak1212: well im going quit talking abour the irs right here 
he was 2nd