#1 Posted by King Saturn (224185 posts) - - Show Bio
caption
caption
caption
caption
#2 Posted by One-Above-You (1907 posts) - - Show Bio

Original ION.

#3 Posted by King Saturn (224185 posts) - - Show Bio
I dont know if Original ION would survive against Solar. They basically have the same skills and Molecule Man back in the day was second on only Classic Beyonder in power level... so this is a crazy fight here
#4 Posted by lordraiden (7089 posts) - - Show Bio
King Saturn said:
"
caption
caption
caption
caption
"
Team one for the win, handily in the end!
#5 Posted by King Saturn (224185 posts) - - Show Bio
lordraiden said:
"King Saturn said:
"
caption
caption
caption
caption
"
Team one for the win, handily in the end!
"
Oh No my friend... this is every man for himself here  !
#6 Posted by lordraiden (7089 posts) - - Show Bio

o.k. here's how I look at it, take a look at the picture below:

That's Beyonder and MM next to him! You got LT, Eternity, celestial, Watcher, lord order & Master chaos, mephisto, death and more, and none of them could do anything to Beyonder and MM was only just behind Beyonder in power, it was Eternity who was working with MM on the side trying to sway Beyonder and come him down! MM and Atom handle this fight easy enough, in the end, unless you think Spectre and Ion can take out all those beings above with ease!

#7 Posted by Apparition (11349 posts) - - Show Bio

anyone can win.

#8 Posted by lordraiden (7089 posts) - - Show Bio
Apparition said:
"anyone can win."

You have to be alittle more specific than that!
#9 Posted by King Saturn (224185 posts) - - Show Bio
lordraiden said:
"o.k. here's how I look at it, take a look at the picture below:

That's Beyonder and MM next to him! You got LT, Eternity, celestial, Watcher, lord order & Master chaos, mephisto, death and more, and none of them could do anything to Beyonder and MM was only just behind Beyonder in power, it was Eternity who was working with MM on the side trying to sway Beyonder and come him down! MM and Atom handle this fight easy enough, in the end, unless you think Spectre and Ion can take out all those beings above with ease!"
Oh I Know. But in essence, Solar can control all forms of energy and matter so how would anyone be able to actually destroy him ? 
#10 Edited by One-Above-You (1907 posts) - - Show Bio

Original ION could rival the Beyonder in power.

#11 Posted by lordraiden (7089 posts) - - Show Bio
King Saturn said:
"lordraiden said:
"o.k. here's how I look at it, take a look at the picture below:

That's Beyonder and MM next to him! You got LT, Eternity, celestial, Watcher, lord order & Master chaos, mephisto, death and more, and none of them could do anything to Beyonder and MM was only just behind Beyonder in power, it was Eternity who was working with MM on the side trying to sway Beyonder and come him down! MM and Atom handle this fight easy enough, in the end, unless you think Spectre and Ion can take out all those beings above with ease!"
Oh I Know. But in essence, Solar can control all forms of energy and matter so how would anyone be able to actually destroy him ? "

well, you've just made my case, hence why I said team one wins rather handily, in the end :-) Thankyou King!
#12 Posted by One-Above-You (1907 posts) - - Show Bio

It's a FFA isn't it?

#13 Posted by lordraiden (7089 posts) - - Show Bio
One-Above-You said:
"It's a FFA isn't it?
"

FFA???
#14 Posted by Apparition (11349 posts) - - Show Bio
lordraiden said:
"Apparition said:
"anyone can win."

You have to be alittle more specific than that!"

well molecule man's probably the most powerful, but not so much more powerful that one of the others couldnt put up a great fight against him.  and since there are four people fighting, he can be killed by someone he isnt really paying attention to.  same thing with any of them.  they're all powerful enough to kill each other and they can be taken out if they arent paying attention or  are concentrating too much on any one of the others.
#15 Posted by One-Above-You (1907 posts) - - Show Bio
lordraiden said:
"One-Above-You said:
"It's a FFA isn't it?
"

FFA???"
free for all?
#16 Posted by lordraiden (7089 posts) - - Show Bio
One-Above-You said:
"lordraiden said:
"One-Above-You said:
"It's a FFA isn't it?
"

FFA???"
free for all?
"

Ah, of course, feel like a dunce, now! FFA yes, but MM & Atom are working together as are the other two, so atom and mm won't be fight each other and vice versa for the other team, since this is still team battles, I believe?
#17 Posted by One-Above-You (1907 posts) - - Show Bio
lordraiden said:
"One-Above-You said:
"lordraiden said:
"One-Above-You said:
"It's a FFA isn't it?
"

FFA???"
free for all?
"

Ah, of course, feel like a dunce, now! FFA yes, but MM & Atom are working together as are the other two, so atom and mm won't be fight each other and vice versa for the other team, since this is still team battles, I believe?"
It says Molecule Man vs Solar vs Original ION in the title... but the pictures show them in teams.
#18 Posted by Apparition (11349 posts) - - Show Bio
lordraiden said:
"One-Above-You said:
"lordraiden said:
"One-Above-You said:
"It's a FFA isn't it?
"

FFA???"
free for all?
"

Ah, of course, feel like a dunce, now! FFA yes, but MM & Atom are working together as are the other two, so atom and mm won't be fight each other and vice versa for the other team, since this is still team battles, I believe?"

you know ffa means no teams.  four on four, every man for himself....
#19 Posted by King Saturn (224185 posts) - - Show Bio
lordraiden said:
"One-Above-You said:
"lordraiden said:
"One-Above-You said:
"It's a FFA isn't it?
"

FFA???"
free for all?
"

Naw.  Its an all out battle every man for himself... I just couldnt post anything in the original post to explain that cause for some reason the toolbar doesnt work correctly when I create threads
#20 Posted by lordraiden (7089 posts) - - Show Bio
One-Above-You said:
"lordraiden said:
"One-Above-You said:
"lordraiden said:
"One-Above-You said:
"It's a FFA isn't it?
"

FFA???"
free for all?
"

It says Molecule Man vs Solar vs Original ION in the title... but the pictures show them in teams.
"

My bad, your right, wasn't paying close enough attention outside of the pics! then it'll be MM>Atom>Spectre>ION
#21 Posted by One-Above-You (1907 posts) - - Show Bio
lordraiden said:
"One-Above-You said:
"lordraiden said:
"One-Above-You said:
"lordraiden said:
"One-Above-You said:
"It's a FFA isn't it?
"

FFA???"
free for all?
"

"

My bad, your right, wasn't paying close enough attention outside of the pics! then it'll be MM>Atom>Spectre>ION"
Atom? Original ION might be more powerful than the Spectre, so I don't know about that. But i guess Molecule Man is possibly the most powerful.
#22 Posted by King Saturn (224185 posts) - - Show Bio
I wonder how Solar isnt stronger than Molecule Man since they both can do the same thing ? And Solar is also capable of Time Travel...
#23 Posted by lordraiden (7089 posts) - - Show Bio
One-Above-You said:
"lordraiden said:
"One-Above-You said:
"lordraiden said:
"One-Above-You said:
"lordraiden said:
"One-Above-You said:
"It's a FFA isn't it?
"

FFA???"
free for all?
"

"

My bad, your right, wasn't paying close enough attention outside of the pics! then it'll be MM>Atom>Spectre>ION"
Atom? Original ION might be more powerful than the Spectre, so I don't know about that. But i guess Molecule Man is possibly the most powerful.
"

Nah, Spectre could do anything original Ion could do in spades!
#24 Posted by One-Above-You (1907 posts) - - Show Bio
lordraiden said:
"One-Above-You said:
"lordraiden said:
"One-Above-You said:
"lordraiden said:
"One-Above-You said:
"lordraiden said:
"One-Above-You said:
"It's a FFA isn't it?
"

FFA???"
free for all?
"

"

"

Nah, Spectre could do anything original Ion could do in spades! "
Spectre has been defeated by far lesser beings. Mr. Mxyzptlk has gotten the best of him a few times.
#25 Posted by lordraiden (7089 posts) - - Show Bio
One-Above-You said:
"lordraiden said:
"One-Above-You said:
"lordraiden said:
"One-Above-You said:
"lordraiden said:
"One-Above-You said:
"lordraiden said:
"One-Above-You said:
"It's a FFA isn't it?
"

FFA???"
free for all?
"

"

"

Nah, Spectre could do anything original Ion could do in spades! "
Spectre has been defeated by far lesser beings. Mr. Mxyzptlk has gotten the best of him a few times.
"

He has, your right, which is why I putter a little further down the list, but that still doesn't mean he doesn't >ion!
#26 Posted by Buckshot (18915 posts) - - Show Bio

I like Solar more than Molecule Man so he wins.

#27 Posted by lordraiden (7089 posts) - - Show Bio
Buckshot said:
"I like Solar more than Molecule Man so he wins.
"

Fair enough, I'll take that :-)
#28 Posted by Tevnoba (3494 posts) - - Show Bio
One-Above-You said:
"Original ION could rival the Beyonder in power.
"
Not even close.  The Beyonder is the GOD of his own actuality.  Unless you think original Ion can take out The Presence or the One Above ALL . . .NO WAY.

Molecule Man wins this.
#29 Posted by lordraiden (7089 posts) - - Show Bio
Tevnoba said:
"One-Above-You said:
"
Not even close.  The Beyonder is the GOD of his own actuality.  Unless you think original Ion can take out The Presence or the One Above ALL . . .NO WAY.

Molecule Man wins this.
"

Ah, yeah, that's pretty much what i've been saying :-)
#30 Posted by Tevnoba (3494 posts) - - Show Bio
King Saturn said:
"I wonder how Solar isnt stronger than Molecule Man since they both can do the same thing ? And Solar is also capable of Time Travel..."
Scope, MM can do things and a multiverse level simultaneously.  He should also be able to affect time (as it is a form of energy - at least in the marvel universe).  Molecule was able to block enough of the Beyonder's power to give regular heroes a chance (and it almost worked).  Beyonder = The Presence = The One Above All = God.  Molecule Man just under them and way above LT and The Spectre.

Buckshot
said:
"
That is a very bad argument for a battle forum.  This is not about preferences, it is about a logical and constructive comparison of beings (usually from different Actualities).
#31 Edited by One-Above-You (1907 posts) - - Show Bio
Tevnoba said:
"One-Above-You said:
"

Molecule Man wins this.
"
I thought The Beyonder was Retconned? I'm not saying he is more powerful, but he is pretty high up there.
#32 Posted by One-Above-You (1907 posts) - - Show Bio
Tevnoba said:
Buckshot said:
"
That is a very bad argument for a battle forum.  This is not about preferences, it is about a logical and constructive comparison of beings (usually from different Actualities).
"
Because he was being totally serious...
#33 Posted by lordraiden (7089 posts) - - Show Bio
One-Above-You said:
"Tevnoba said:
Buckshot said:
"
"
Because he was being totally serious...
"

Yeah, don't take everything seriously, dude! crack a smile every once in a while and have some fun :-)
#34 Posted by One-Above-You (1907 posts) - - Show Bio

According to the Marvel and DC power rankings, Original ION is a tier 5 and Molecule Man is a tier 9.

#35 Posted by lordraiden (7089 posts) - - Show Bio
One-Above-You said:
"According to the Marvel and DC power rankings, Original ION is a tier 5 and Molecule Man is a tier 9.
"

Original MM was second only to Beyonder! retconned MM possibly, not pre!
#36 Posted by the creator (8577 posts) - - Show Bio

I will actually back the Original Ion for the win.
Can perform many activities at once, has control of time as well as matter and energy.

#37 Edited by Tevnoba (3494 posts) - - Show Bio
One-Above-You said:
"According to the Marvel and DC power rankings, Original ION is a tier 5 and Molecule Man is a tier 9.
"
Unfortunately there are many problems with the Marvel Rankings.  Such as there is not in marvel a difference between Eternity and a multi-Eternity.  There is only 1 and it is Eternity, same for Death, Infinity, Living Tribunal and The One Above All.  And pre-retcon (retcon was the dumbest thing marvel ever did) The Beyonder would be on that list as well as he too was Omniversal.

I am working on an more accurate and precise ranking system, but time is limited so it is going to take a while.

Here is a list of what some of the rankings should be for some of the cosmic entities.

Tier 01: The Beyonder (pre-retcon), The One Above All, and anyone with the Heart of the Universe
Tier 02: Molecule Man (pre-retcon)
Tier 03: The Living Tribunal [everything this level and bellow moves up 1 tier for retcon]
Tier 04: Any one wielding the Infinity Gauntlet
Tier 05: Eternity/Infinity
Tier 06: Phoenix Force (current - will switch with Death at the down turn of the multi-verse)
Tier 07: Master Order, Lord Chaos, Galactus (Fully Fed), Death (Current - will switch with Phoenix Force at the down turn of the multi-verse), White Crown Phoenix
Tier 08: Galactus (Average), In-Betweener, One-Above-All (The Celestial)
Tier 09: Other Celestials, The Stranger, Galactus (weakened), Mister Hate, Lady Love, Rachael Summers as Phoenix Avatar
Tier 10: Dark Phoenix (Jean Grey)
#38 Posted by Tevnoba (3494 posts) - - Show Bio

bump

#39 Posted by One-Above-You (1907 posts) - - Show Bio

What makes Molecule Man so powerful? Anything besides the ability to control all molecules? The other three can do the same and even more.

#40 Posted by the creator (8577 posts) - - Show Bio
One-Above-You said:
"What makes Molecule Man so powerful? Anything besides the ability to control all molecules? The other three can do the same and even more."
His control of matter, leads in to a complete control of energy as well.
#41 Posted by One-Above-You (1907 posts) - - Show Bio
the creator said:
"One-Above-You said:
"What makes Molecule Man so powerful? Anything besides the ability to control all molecules? The other three can do the same and even more."
His control of matter, leads in to a complete control of energy as well."
Can he create matter?
#42 Edited by One-Above-You (1907 posts) - - Show Bio

I only have the issue where he fights the Fantastic Four and wasn't able to control organic molecules and had to use the wand thing. He didn't seem that great but I guess his power has increased greatly.

#43 Posted by lordraiden (7089 posts) - - Show Bio
One-Above-You said:
"I only have the issue where he fights the Fantastic Four where he wasn't able to control organic molecules and had to use the wand thing. He didn't seem that great but I guess his power has increased greatly."

Yeah, that's cause we're talking pre-retcon, when he was hanging with Beyonder and literally second only to him and repairing the damage Beyonder was doing behind his back!
#44 Posted by Tevnoba (3494 posts) - - Show Bio
One-Above-You said:
"the creator said:
"One-Above-You said:
His control of matter, leads in to a complete control of energy as well."
Can he create matter?"
Yes, and manipulate space/time, dimensional travel, and is cosmically aware, etc . . .
#45 Posted by TheDrifter (26555 posts) - - Show Bio

I say Spectre

#46 Posted by Adam Warlock (723 posts) - - Show Bio
One-Above-You said:
"Original ION.
"
#47 Posted by King Saturn (224185 posts) - - Show Bio
TheDrifter said:
"I say Spectre"
Spectre would need to be Full Powered here by The Presence... but I dont even know if thats enough
#48 Posted by roguemarvel (39 posts) - - Show Bio

ion defenitly

#49 Posted by chunjacktao (334 posts) - - Show Bio

Molecule Man easily. 

He beat the Beyonder.
#50 Posted by GamorasBigDaddy (2818 posts) - - Show Bio

seems people are using PR MM here, where does it say that in the OP?! 

It does'nt so this is'nt secretwars MM! 

That's being the case I think either on team 2 can beat him. 
Don't know solar well at all though...So not sure how he would do... 

GBD