Molecule Man VS SENTRY

• 187 results

This topic is locked from further discussion.

tensor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 4

#1  Edited By tensor

I say sentry

Hadrelius

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

#2  Edited By Hadrelius

Did you read the Dark Avengers comic? Sentry did win. Though he should not have. Having the power to stay off being destroyed by someone like MM is one thing, but having the power to defeat him is another. And Sentry shouldn't have that power.
Son Of Storm

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 6

#3  Edited By Son Of Storm

EVERYBODY TAKE COVER..THIS IS GOING TO BE A LONG ONE.

Static Shock

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#4  Edited By Static Shock

Molecule Man. Years of continuity with his character suggests that Sentry shouldn't even stand chance here.

Hadrelius

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By Hadrelius
@Static Shock said:
"Molecule Man. Years of continuity with his character suggests that Sentry shouldn't even stand chance here. "

Exactly! But if he does have complete power over his being like suggested, I could see him not being destroyed by the level of the Molecule Man that he faced. Now the one that took on the Beyonder himself wouldn't even know Sentry was attacking him.
Hellos

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By Hellos

Robert Reynolds = anagram for the Beyonder? :P 

Would make for an suprising plot twist. Sentry has been giving off the vibe of some sort of reality warper when he starts bringing back the dead and making the Void actually exist outside his head.
Hadrelius

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By Hadrelius
@Hellos said:

"Robert Reynolds = anagram for the Beyonder? :P  Would make for an suprising plot twist. Sentry has been giving off the vibe of some sort of reality warper when he starts bringing back the dead and making the Void actually exist outside his head. "

Hmm. Now there might be something there. Last I heard was that the Molecule Man and the Beyonder was one being. Maybe that's why MM was reintroduced in the Dark Avengers as an opponent of Sentry. They said that a serious mystery to who and what he is will be shown during the Seige. One that would bring fear to even the gods.
Hellos

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8  Edited By Hellos
@Alpha said:
"@Hellos said:

"Robert Reynolds = anagram for the Beyonder? :P  Would make for an suprising plot twist. Sentry has been giving off the vibe of some sort of reality warper when he starts bringing back the dead and making the Void actually exist outside his head. "

Hmm. Now there might be something there. Last I heard was that the Molecule Man and the Beyonder was one being. Maybe that's why MM was reintroduced in the Dark Avengers as an opponent of Sentry. They said that a serious mystery to who and what he is will be shown during the Seige. One that would bring fear to even the gods. "
Fear to the gods?  Could be Rulk :P 

I think the whole concept of Sentry actually being the Beyonder could bring a lot of sense ot the character that is Sentry and his various abilities that keep popping up, but its really is just an out there guess that isn't probably going to happen. Its something some fans have been guessing at as a possibility, but when Sentry starts taking down MM, people start believing in it more so.

FLCL1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9  Edited By FLCL1

MM. 

sentry beating him is PIS and the guy that made it should be hit in the face XP jk
Hellos

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10  Edited By Hellos
@FLCL1 said:
"MM.  sentry beating him is PIS and the guy that made it should be hit in the face XP jk "

Bendis did it, seems like he has some master plan for Sentry we don't know about just yet. The fact Sentry is seemingly unkillable at this point and MM not having a clue what he was made of, that and the fear of being hurt by Sentry (Namely why he restrained him at the begining, then destroyed him). 

Sentry went from someone having trouble holding a jumbo jet up to someone stepping on Molecule Mans face.
Hadrelius

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11  Edited By Hadrelius

I think the Sentry is truly a dual being. The Void is something that got into him when he first got his powers. I think thais big mystery that brings fears wil turn out to bbe what the Void truly is. The bulk of his powers seem to be tied to him. The being that faced MM was the Void not Bob.
Ziro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12  Edited By Ziro

Molecule Man.
Hellos

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13  Edited By Hellos

It's the Void in the driving seat of both of them together.  
I am hoping they do something to solve the mystery of what Robert Reynolds / Sentry / Void all really is.  
Reynolds says one thing, the Void says another, when Sentry runs off when the Skrulls attack the Void pops up in his place to save the day.  
He looks at a chair beleiving the Void's there and the Void is there, he erases the planet's including his own to again rid himself of the Void

Hes bringing back the dead, seemingly immortal after seemingly killed many times, and is now taking down MM.  
Something is going to happen to Sentry, the question is what? 
Avatar image for czarny_samael666
czarny_samael666

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14  Edited By czarny_samael666

Sentry already defeat MM...

morpheus_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

#15  Edited By morpheus_  Moderator
@Alpha said:

" @Hellos said:

Hmm. Now there might be something there. Last I heard was that the Molecule Man and the Beyonder was one being. Maybe that's why MM was reintroduced in the Dark Avengers as an opponent of Sentry. They said that a serious mystery to who and what he is will be shown during the Seige. One that would bring fear to even the gods. "
Last I heard, Kosmos was dead (I assume that is what you mean by "one being", even though Owen was expelled from the union anyway), and her character was retconned by Bendis himself, when he turned the Beyonder into a mutant Inhuman, in New Avengers Illuminati # 3. So Bendis retconning his own retcon sounds unlikely, at best.
vance_astro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 27

User Lists: 2

#16  Edited By vance_astro  Moderator
@Hellos said:
" It's the Void in the driving seat of both of them together.  I am hoping they do something to solve the mystery of what Robert Reynolds / Sentry / Void all really is.  Reynolds says one thing, the Void says another, when Sentry runs off when the Skrulls attack the Void pops up in his place to save the day.  He looks at a chair beleiving the Void's there and the Void is there, he erases the planet's including his own to again rid himself of the Void Hes bringing back the dead, seemingly immortal after seemingly killed many times, and is now taking down MM.  Something is going to happen to Sentry, the question is what?  "
The Void was supposed to be the part of Sentry's powers that he couldn't control in order to balance him out but it seems that Norman has gotten through to the Void and gotten it to take over Sentry. 
Since Secret Invasion the Void seems to be the part that does what Sentry won't.I doubt anything will happen to Sentry.I've seen solicits that suggest he will still be around during Siege.Dark Avengers #14 is supposed to explain things about Sentry.
Hadrelius

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17  Edited By Hadrelius
@Morpheus_ said:
" @Alpha said:

" @Hellos said:

Last I heard, Kosmos was dead (I assume that is what you mean by "one being", even though Owen was expelled from the union anyway), and her character was retconned by Bendis himself, when he turned the Beyonder into a mutant Inhuman, in New Avengers Illuminati # 3. So Bendis retconning his own retcon sounds unlikely, at best. "
Don't put anything pass Bendis
morpheus_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18  Edited By morpheus_  Moderator
@Alpha said:

" @Morpheus_ said:

" @Alpha said:

" @Hellos said:

Last I heard, Kosmos was dead (I assume that is what you mean by "one being", even though Owen was expelled from the union anyway), and her character was retconned by Bendis himself, when he turned the Beyonder into a mutant Inhuman, in New Avengers Illuminati # 3. So Bendis retconning his own retcon sounds unlikely, at best. "
Don't put anything pass Bendis "
Touche.  

Even though people keep forgetting he used to be a great writer. And, he probably forgot it himself.
Psyron

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#19  Edited By Psyron

no he has the Rulk and Squirrel Girl feel

Hadrelius

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#20  Edited By Hadrelius
@Morpheus_ said:
" @Alpha said:

" @Morpheus_ said:

" @Alpha said:

" @Hellos said:

Don't put anything pass Bendis "
Touche.  

Even though people keep forgetting he used to be a great writer. And, he probably forgot it himself.
"
LOL! Indeed
Alberic

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#21  Edited By Alberic
@czarny_samael said:
" Sentry already defeat MM... "
spiderpigbart

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#22  Edited By spiderpigbart
@Alberic said:
" @czarny_samael said:
"

PIS
vance_astro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#23  Edited By vance_astro  Moderator
@spiderpigbart said:
" @Alberic said:
" @czarny_samael said:
"
PIS "
It's not PIS just because you don't want it to happen.
spiderpigbart

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#24  Edited By spiderpigbart
@Vance Astro said:
" @spiderpigbart said:
" @Alberic said:
" @czarny_samael said:
"
PIS "
"That's right.  It's PIS. "

Fixed.
BillyBonzo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#25  Edited By BillyBonzo

well in dark avengers sentry won :(  

vance_astro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#26  Edited By vance_astro  Moderator
@spiderpigbart said:
" @Vance Astro said:
" @spiderpigbart said:
" @Alberic said:
" @czarny_samael said:
"
PIS "
Fixed. "
Don't edit my posts.I'm right you're wrong.
kagetaicho

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#27  Edited By kagetaicho

I suppose Sentry wins since he has already but I'm not up to snuff with either of them.

Superparody

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#28  Edited By Superparody

so wait...now the superman rip off character can control the particles greater then Molecule man...and can bring people back from the dead... so hes now better then superman?
FLCL1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#29  Edited By FLCL1

so i guess next sentry is gonna beat the beyonder now *rolls eyes*
MKF30

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#30  Edited By MKF30

Molecule man

Zaterra

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#31  Edited By Zaterra

I like the Moleman

spiderpigbart

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#32  Edited By spiderpigbart
@Vance Astro said:
" @spiderpigbart said:
" @Vance Astro said:
" @spiderpigbart said:
" @Alberic said:
" @czarny_samael said:
"
PIS "
Fixed. "
Don't edit my posts.I'm right you're wrong. "
Vance, Vance, Vance.   You should know better then to worship the PIS. 
tensor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 4

#33  Edited By tensor
@Alpha: u are right he should not have win i was shock could not believe it u could not beat wwh an then bam out ou the blue he beats mm
Hellos

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#34  Edited By Hellos
@Superparody said:

"so wait...now the superman rip off character can control the particles greater then Molecule man...and can bring people back from the dead... so hes now better then superman? "

You forgot to mention he has new found immortality, seemingly nothing so far can put him down for good.  
The fact he can seemingly bring back the dead and him beating MM Sentry quite some bit more flexible than Superman atm.  
He could very well be the next Scarlet Witch or in this case much more powerful and worse.
SwaggaB0y

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#35  Edited By SwaggaB0y
@FLCL1 said:
" so i guess next sentry is gonna beat the beyonder now *rolls eyes* "

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

-_-....

SwaggaB0y

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#36  Edited By SwaggaB0y
@Hellos said:
" @Superparody said:

"so wait...now the superman rip off character can control the particles greater then Molecule man...and can bring people back from the dead... so hes now better then superman? "

You forgot to mention he has new found immortality, seemingly nothing so far can put him down for good.  The fact he can seemingly bring back the dead and him beating MM Sentry quite some bit more flexible than Superman atm.  He could very well be the next Scarlet Witch or in this case much more powerful and worse. "

yea lol  lets let Sentry be Sentry and not a Superman clone!

vance_astro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#37  Edited By vance_astro  Moderator
@spiderpigbart said:

Vance, Vance, Vance.   You should know better then to worship the PIS.  "

I should have know better than to respond to a troll.I worship Vance Astro.Nothing else.
InnerVenom123

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 11

User Lists: 1

#38  Edited By InnerVenom123
@SwaggaB0y said:
"@FLCL1 said:
" so i guess next sentry is gonna beat the beyonder now *rolls eyes* "

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

-_-....

"

At this rate, it might happen. -_-
SwaggaB0y

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#39  Edited By SwaggaB0y

If he defeats him so what?

Avatar image for the_human_juggernaut
the human Juggernaut

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@Morpheus_ said:
" @Alpha said:

" @Hellos said:

he made that deliberately ambiguous though.  Black Bolt didn't know who he was.
Tevnoba

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#41  Edited By Tevnoba

I am fine with Sentry being able to control molecules like MM - but, I don't think he should be stronger than Owen - that's Bendis for you.

On another note - Owen can not die either - he has reconstituted himself before - when he was much much weaker.

FLCL1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#42  Edited By FLCL1
@Tevnoba:
lol if sentry would have killed MM there would be a massive upset in the comic world XP
spiderpigbart

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#43  Edited By spiderpigbart
@Vance Astro said:
" @spiderpigbart said:

Vance, Vance, Vance.   You should know better then to worship the PIS.  "

I should have know better than to respond to a troll.I worship Vance Astro.Nothing else. "
I dislike that term.  Suggesting I am a Jottun is really very foolish.
BatDance

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#44  Edited By BatDance
@czarny_samael said:
good answer
AgentOrange

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#45  Edited By AgentOrange

To infinity and beyond would be a good name for this Marvel story line
  To infinity and beyond would be a good name for this Marvel story line
OhTru

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#46  Edited By OhTru
@FLCL1 said:
"   sentry beating him is PIS and the guy that made it should be hit in the face XP jk "

Comicbook makes no sense!?

who cares its Bendis
No Caption Provided

Its not the DarkAvengers but the SilverAge Avengers
geraldthesloth

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#47  Edited By geraldthesloth
@OhTru said:
" @FLCL1 said:
"   sentry beating him is PIS and the guy that made it should be hit in the face XP jk "

Comicbook makes no sense!?

who cares its Bendis
No Caption Provided
 Its not the DarkAvengers but the SilverAge Avengers "
Bendis is ashamed of you.
SSJ5_Goku-San

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#48  Edited By SSJ5_Goku-San

Molecule Man wins...

Primmaster64

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#49  Edited By Primmaster64

sentry apperently

daak1212

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#50  Edited By daak1212

Molecule man, The sentry thing was just stupid.