Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By RoyalSloth

2 Round battle

1) Nekron W/ black lanterns vs current Owen

2) Strongest Nekron w/ black lantern COIE Ant-Monitor, Unbound Spectre, Doomsday, and JLA Vs PR MOLECULE MAN

Battle is taken place on earth at Metropolis

Hulkman123

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

1) Nekron

2) PR MM

Mandarinestro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#3  Edited By Mandarinestro

What's stopping Nekron from converting MM?

Marvelous_3212

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Owen in both

OrdinaryAlan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

lol

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

1) Nekron

2) PR MM

why nekron wins first round?

BullPR

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

2) PR MM

I'm not sure yet for the first round

Avatar image for deactivated-5c1d15b8899b0
deactivated-5c1d15b8899b0

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

BullPR

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@ordinaryalan: @bullpr: @marvelous_3212: Unless Molecule Man got a White Lantern ring can't do anything to him. Kids read comics

Nice, especially considering that your age is probably closer to my oldest son's than to mine.

For this fight: PR MM was written to be above any entity from Marvel Ominverse, except PR Beyonder of course. So by definition, above any DC character except the equivalent of TOAA (The Presence). So round 2 is a mismtach.

For the first round: MM position in the Multiverse is now very controversial, for me he is back to the old Owen, very reduced brain, not able to control the molecules the way he should be, appearing in the comics mostly to be beaten etc... In theory it could be a real fight, but in fact it would totally depend of the writer in charge. So, again, I don't know.

By the way, for me you comment was inappropriate and superficial and almost a caricature of what to expect from a comic books fan. What is nice in this website and that you can also find interesting persons. And progressively you learn to avoid the others.

Avatar image for comicsrulebutdbzdoes2
ComicsrulebutDBZdoes2

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@bullpr: he's only been retconned once he still has the same power level from after the first retconned

KingAres109

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@bullpr: Wow.What if he's in his 20's??Lol

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@bullpr said:

@matchesmalone21 said:

@ordinaryalan: @bullpr: @marvelous_3212: Unless Molecule Man got a White Lantern ring can't do anything to him. Kids read comics

Nice, especially considering that your age is probably closer to my oldest son's than to mine.

For this fight: PR MM was written to be above any entity from Marvel Ominverse, except PR Beyonder of course. So by definition, above any DC character except the equivalent of TOAA (The Presence). So round 2 is a mismtach.

For the first round: MM position in the Multiverse is now very controversial, for me he is back to the old Owen, very reduced brain, not able to control the molecules the way he should be, appearing in the comics mostly to be beaten etc... In theory it could be a real fight, but in fact it would totally depend of the writer in charge. So, again, I don't know.

By the way, for me you comment was inappropriate and superficial and almost a caricature of what to expect from a comic books fan. What is nice in this website and that you can also find interesting persons. And progressively you learn to avoid the others.

Thanks for the info old man!!!

hahaha

dondave

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Nekron

MM

jwwprod

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

Current Owen is a joke.

Pre-Retcon & Cosmic Cube Owen win though.

BullPR

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@kingares109: after 25, yes, before no

@bullpr said:

@matchesmalone21 said:

hahaha

Much better!

:-)

@bullpr: he's only been retconned once he still has the same power level from after the first retconned

I may have missed some issues with him (I only read Trade paperbacks since 1997) but to use an expression I found around, since SWII he is mostly a "Jobber", and an not an interesting one. Such a waste of potential, it's a shame.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@bullpr said:

@kingares109: after 25, yes, before no

@matchesmalone21 said:

@bullpr said:

@matchesmalone21 said:

hahaha

Much better!

:-)

@comicsrulebutdbzdoes2 said:

I may have missed some issues with him (I only read Trade paperbacks since 1997) but to use an expression I found around, since SWII he is mostly a "Jobber", and an not an interesting one. Such a waste of potential, it's a shame.

I'm 24 years old

gav

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Current MM is dead...

PR MM murderstomps

BullPR

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18  Edited By BullPR

@matchesmalone21: Aha. Just between me and my first born.

Edit: oops, I meant my second one...

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

lol

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

1) Nekron

2) PR MM

This and unless Nekron is more powerful or in the same level than Pre-Retcon Beyonder then he can't do anything (not directed to you). Hey, look, i can do that too

lol

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

If anyone is asking any version of Beyonder is >>>>> Nekron