• 51 results
King_Saturn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By King_Saturn
Can the Classic Molecule Man of the Secret Wars defeat the Great Evil Beast ?

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
geraldthesloth

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

#2  Edited By geraldthesloth

GEB!

DC_Marvel_1000

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3  Edited By DC_Marvel_1000

GEB=presence level>>>>>MM

King_Saturn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4  Edited By King_Saturn
@geraldthesloth said:
" GEB! "
because.....

@DC_Marvel_1000
said:
" GEB=presence level>>>>>MM "
Hmmm... how can this be true ? If it was The Presence that in fact had to defeat the GEB ?
DC_Marvel_1000

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By DC_Marvel_1000
@King Saturn said:
" @geraldthesloth said:
" GEB! "
because.....

@DC_Marvel_1000
said:
Hmmm... how can this be true ? If it was The Presence that in fact had to defeat the GEB ? "
this is what i mean by presence level in the way that god himself could only stop him
King_Saturn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By King_Saturn
@DC_Marvel_1000 said:
" @King Saturn said:
" @geraldthesloth said:
" GEB! "
because.....

@DC_Marvel_1000
said:
Hmmm... how can this be true ? If it was The Presence that in fact had to defeat the GEB ? "
this is what i mean by presence level in the way that god himself could only stop him "
but only Pre Retcon Beyonder was stronger than Classic Molecule Man...
DC_Marvel_1000

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By DC_Marvel_1000
@King Saturn said:
" @DC_Marvel_1000 said:
" @King Saturn said:
" @geraldthesloth said:
" GEB! "
because.....

@DC_Marvel_1000
said:
this is what i mean by presence level in the way that god himself could only stop him "
but only Pre Retcon Beyonder was stronger than Classic Molecule Man... "
yea and only the presence was stronger then GEB lol
King_Saturn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8  Edited By King_Saturn
@DC_Marvel_1000 said:
" @King Saturn said:
" @DC_Marvel_1000 said:
" @King Saturn said:
" @geraldthesloth said:
" GEB! "
because.....

@DC_Marvel_1000
said:
yea and only the presence was stronger then GEB lol "
The Presence isnt greater than Pre Retcon Beyonder though... they are actually equal in power... so how is GEB greater than MM based on this ?
DC_Marvel_1000

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9  Edited By DC_Marvel_1000
@King Saturn said:
" @DC_Marvel_1000 said:
" @King Saturn said:
" @DC_Marvel_1000 said:
" @King Saturn said:
" @geraldthesloth said:
" GEB! "
because.....

@DC_Marvel_1000
said:
The Presence isnt greater than Pre Retcon Beyonder though... they are actually equal in power... so how is GEB greater than MM based on this ? "
since MM never really did anything to great to precon beyonder he is still far far far far below him, GEB should be able to since the presence had to try to beat him well beyonder really toyed with MM
King_Saturn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10  Edited By King_Saturn
@DC_Marvel_1000 said:
" @King Saturn said:
" @DC_Marvel_1000 said:
" @King Saturn said:
" @DC_Marvel_1000 said:
" @King Saturn said:
" @geraldthesloth said:
" GEB! "
because.....

@DC_Marvel_1000
said:
The Presence isnt greater than Pre Retcon Beyonder though... they are actually equal in power... so how is GEB greater than MM based on this ? "
since MM never really did anything to great to precon beyonder he is still far far far far below him, GEB should be able to since the presence had to try to beat him well beyonder really toyed with MM "
Actually MM did more than anyone else could against The Beyonder... and GEB was defeated by The Presence... cant remember how much of a fight it was though
geraldthesloth

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11  Edited By geraldthesloth
@King Saturn said:
" @geraldthesloth said:
" GEB! "
because.....

@DC_Marvel_1000
said:
Because it took Good ol' god himself to step in and beat it

No Caption Provided

No Caption Provided

No Caption Provided

King_Saturn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12  Edited By King_Saturn
@geraldthesloth said:
" @King Saturn said:
" @geraldthesloth said:
" GEB! "
because.....

@DC_Marvel_1000
said:

No Caption Provided

No Caption Provided

No Caption Provided
"
hmmm... but only Pre Retcon Beyonder was greater than Molecule Man... if that is so. Then who has the advantage in power scale when they both were Number 2 in power in there respected actualities ?
geraldthesloth

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13  Edited By geraldthesloth
@King Saturn said:
" @geraldthesloth said:
" @King Saturn said:
" @geraldthesloth said:
" GEB! "
because.....

@DC_Marvel_1000
said:

No Caption Provided

No Caption Provided

No Caption Provided
"
hmmm... but only Pre Retcon Beyonder was greater than Molecule Man... if that is so. Then who has the advantage in power scale when they both were Number 2 in power in there respected actualities ? "
They weren't both number two..the GEB is Presence level..It's basically the dark side of the presence with every good there is evil like the yin yang you can see in the eyes. when they shook hands everything was recreated.
King_Saturn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14  Edited By King_Saturn
The GEB is Presence Level... yet the Presence beat him ?
geraldthesloth

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15  Edited By geraldthesloth
@King Saturn said:
" The GEB is Presence Level... yet the Presence beat him ?
"
They shook hands and recreated everything.
King_Saturn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16  Edited By King_Saturn
@geraldthesloth said:
" @King Saturn said:
" The GEB is Presence Level... yet the Presence beat him ?
"
They shook hands and recreated everything. "
But Now We Have A Problem... Because if The Presence has an Equal... he cant truly be Omnipotent... because there can only be One True Omnipotent being within each Actuality ( DC, Marvel, Image, Top Cow, etc. )...
geraldthesloth

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17  Edited By geraldthesloth
@King Saturn: Like I said the Great Evil Beast is like another aspect of the presence it takes two halfs to make a whole a good side and a dark side it shows that they became one in the last image I posted the yin yang in the eyes of the man at the bottom
King_Saturn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18  Edited By King_Saturn
@geraldthesloth said:
" @King Saturn: Like I said the Great Evil Beast is like another aspect of the presence it takes two halfs to make a whole a good side and a dark side it shows that they became one in the last image I posted the yin yang in the eyes of the man at the bottom "
Hmmmm... I starting to doubt that The Presence is truly the highest force in the DCU now... simply because he has equals at his level... there shouldnt be an equal aspect that exists within the DCU to The Presence if he is Top Dog... now if the GEB came from another Reality then this may work...
geraldthesloth

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#19  Edited By geraldthesloth
@King Saturn said:
" @geraldthesloth said:
" @King Saturn: Like I said the Great Evil Beast is like another aspect of the presence it takes two halfs to make a whole a good side and a dark side it shows that they became one in the last image I posted the yin yang in the eyes of the man at the bottom "
Hmmmm... I starting to doubt that The Presence is truly the highest force in the DCU now... simply because he has equals at his level... there shouldnt be an equal aspect that exists within the DCU to The Presence if he is Top Dog... now if the GEB came from another Reality then this may work... "
Well he existed outside of reality ever since the presence had been around..I can get scans if you want.
King_Saturn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#20  Edited By King_Saturn
@geraldthesloth said:
" @King Saturn said:
" @geraldthesloth said:
Hmmmm... I starting to doubt that The Presence is truly the highest force in the DCU now... simply because he has equals at his level... there shouldnt be an equal aspect that exists within the DCU to The Presence if he is Top Dog... now if the GEB came from another Reality then this may work... "
Well he existed outside of reality ever since the presence had been around..I can get scans if you want. "
So the GEB is from another Reality outside of the DC Mulitverse ?
Akwa

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#21  Edited By Akwa
@King Saturn said:
"@geraldthesloth said:

No. I think that the GEB was not another being, but was part of the Presence, the yang to it's yin or vice versa. GEB is just another aspect of the Presence, the same way the Void is an aspect of Sentry.
King_Saturn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#22  Edited By King_Saturn
@Akwa said:
" @King Saturn said:
"@geraldthesloth said:
No. I think that the GEB was not another being, but was part of the Presence, the yang to it's yin or vice versa. GEB is just another aspect of the Presence, the same way the Void is an aspect of Sentry. "
but that makes no sense... because thats almost like saying God was fighting with himself...
DC_Marvel_1000

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#23  Edited By DC_Marvel_1000
@King Saturn said:
" @Akwa said:
" @King Saturn said:
"@geraldthesloth said:
No. I think that the GEB was not another being, but was part of the Presence, the yang to it's yin or vice versa. GEB is just another aspect of the Presence, the same way the Void is an aspect of Sentry. "
but that makes no sense... because thats almost like saying God was fighting with himself... "
it's the ying and yang effect, the presence and GEB are two sides of the same coin, think about it like god and satan in real life
Mr. Exfed

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#24  Edited By Mr. Exfed

I believe hes just an aspect like Rama Kushna is

But yeah GEB takes it

Akwa

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#25  Edited By Akwa
@King Saturn said:
"@Akwa said:
" @King Saturn said:
"@geraldthesloth said:
but that makes no sense... because thats almost like saying God was fighting with himself... "

He's God. He can do that if he wants to. Who's going to stop him?
geraldthesloth

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#26  Edited By geraldthesloth
@DC_Marvel_1000 said:
" @King Saturn said:
" @Akwa said:
" @King Saturn said:
"@geraldthesloth said:
it's the ying and yang effect, the presence and GEB are two sides of the same coin, think about it like god and satan in real life "
Dint Ding winner!

@King Saturn: It's been outside of Heaven and hell since the formation of the universe...Think of The prescense trying to seal away all that is evil within himself..Than it finally coming back..The presence has a straight midlife crisis :p
King_Saturn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#27  Edited By King_Saturn
@DC_Marvel_1000 said:
" @King Saturn said:
" @Akwa said:
" @King Saturn said:
"@geraldthesloth said:
it's the ying and yang effect, the presence and GEB are two sides of the same coin, think about it like god and satan in real life "
But God and Satan are Not Equal... and how can God have a Ying and Yang effect ? Especially since The Presence is an aspect of Yahweh.... Yahweh is not double minded
geraldthesloth

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#28  Edited By geraldthesloth
@King Saturn said:
" @DC_Marvel_1000 said:
" @King Saturn said:
" @Akwa said:
" @King Saturn said:
"@geraldthesloth said:
But God and Satan are Not Equal... and how can God have a Ying and Yang effect ? Especially since The Presence is an aspect of Yahweh.... Yahweh is not double minded "
who knows but it's like everyone says..For every good there is an evil.

Akwa

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#29  Edited By Akwa
@King Saturn said:
"@DC_Marvel_1000 said:
" @King Saturn said:
" @Akwa said:
" @King Saturn said:
"@geraldthesloth said:
But God and Satan are Not Equal... and how can God have a Ying and Yang effect ? Especially since The Presence is an aspect of Yahweh.... Yahweh is not double minded"

Well, if The Presence was truly omnipotent, that would mean all of his thoughts become real, much like the Pre-Retcon Beyonder. Presumably, the Presence has had bad thoughts just like everyone else.
King_Saturn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#30  Edited By King_Saturn
@Akwa said:
" He's God. He can do that if he wants to. Who's going to stop him? "
His Own Words Thats What... how can God fight himself ? If he is God... he has no equal aspects to him in any way... if he does... he is a liar... and not actually God

@Mr. Exfed said:
" I believe hes just an aspect like Rama Kushna is
But yeah GEB takes it "
This is my point... if The Presence has all of these other aspects to him... he cant truly be Omnipotent...

@geraldthesloth said:
" Dint Ding winner!@King Saturn: It's been outside of Heaven and hell since the formation of the universe...Think of The prescense trying to seal away all that is evil within himself..Than it finally coming back..The presence has a straight midlife crisis :p "
But the DC Multiverse is much larger than Heaven and Hell... and if The Presence has all of these other aspects to him Rama, GEB and whoever else... he cant be God of the DCU... simply because he has too many equals concepts to him...

Mr. Exfed

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#31  Edited By Mr. Exfed
@King Saturn said:
" @Akwa said:
His Own Words Thats What... how can God fight himself ? If he is God... he has no equal aspects to him in any way... if he does... he is a liar... and not actually God

@Mr. Exfed said:
But yeah GEB takes it "
This is my point... if The Presence has all of these other aspects to him... he cant truly be Omnipotent...

@geraldthesloth said:
" Dint Ding winner!@King Saturn: It's been outside of Heaven and hell since the formation of the universe...Think of The prescense trying to seal away all that is evil within himself..Than it finally coming back..The presence has a straight midlife crisis :p "
But the DC Multiverse is much larger than Heaven and Hell... and if The Presence has all of these other aspects to him Rama, GEB and whoever else... he cant be God of the DCU... simply because he has too many equals concepts to him... "
This god stuff hurts my head
geraldthesloth

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#32  Edited By geraldthesloth
@King Saturn said:
" @Akwa said:

@Mr. Exfed said:
But yeah GEB takes it "

@geraldthesloth said:
But the DC Multiverse is much larger than Heaven and Hell... and if The Presence has all of these other aspects to him Rama, GEB and whoever else... he cant be God of the DCU... simply because he has too many equals concepts to him... "
the DCU has always pretty much used heaven it's top point because that's were the presence itself exists.

what akwa said above is a pretty good example"Well, if The Presence was truly omnipotent, that would mean all of his thoughts become real, much like the Pre-Retcon Beyonder. Presumably, the Presence has had bad thoughts just like everyone else."
Akwa

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#33  Edited By Akwa
@King Saturn said:
"@Akwa said:

@Mr. Exfed said:
But yeah GEB takes it "

@geraldthesloth said:

It's comics. Don't expect them to be logical.
King_Saturn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#34  Edited By King_Saturn
@geraldthesloth said:
" who knows but it's like everyone says..For every good there is an evil. "
but that contradicts everything that the concept of a Supreme Being is... if every Supreme Being in each actuality had a Evil and a Good aspect then there would be no Supreme Beings at all... because there would be too many aspects and beings equal to those who are to be considered Supreme

@Akwa said:
" @King Saturn said:
"
But God and Satan are Not Equal... and how can God have a Ying and Yang effect ? Especially since The Presence is an aspect of Yahweh.... Yahweh is not double minded"
Well, if The Presence was truly omnipotent, that would mean all of his thoughts become real, much like the Pre-Retcon Beyonder. Presumably, the Presence has had bad thoughts just like everyone else. "
Hmmm... but how does a Bad Thought equate to being a Supreme Being ?

DC_Marvel_1000

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#35  Edited By DC_Marvel_1000
@King Saturn said:
" @Akwa said:

@Mr. Exfed said:
But yeah GEB takes it "

@geraldthesloth said:
mmk think of it like this, god had a dark part of himself that he cast out, then that dark part sat and sat and was waiting to come out, then it did and there is GEB, when the presence became however he did he had evil in him that he cast out and that was GEB, he has been around ever since presence was
geraldthesloth

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#36  Edited By geraldthesloth

because with every good in creation there is bad in it too.

Akwa

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#37  Edited By Akwa
@King Saturn said:
"@geraldthesloth said:
" who knows but it's like everyone says..For every good there is an evil. "
but that contradicts everything that the concept of a Supreme Being is... if every Supreme Being in each actuality had a Evil and a Good aspect then there would be no Supreme Beings at all... because there would be too many aspects and beings equal to those who are to be considered Supreme

@Akwa said:
" @King Saturn said:
"
Well, if The Presence was truly omnipotent, that would mean all of his thoughts become real, much like the Pre-Retcon Beyonder. Presumably, the Presence has had bad thoughts just like everyone else. "
Hmmm... but how does a Bad Thought equate to being a Supreme Being ? "

The GEB is the evil of the Presence, presumably cast out. The Presence in the comics beforehand was therefore, only half the Presence. But despite only being half, he still had infinite power. Half of infinity is still infinity.
King_Saturn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#38  Edited By King_Saturn
@Akwa said:
" @King Saturn said:
"@Akwa said:

@Mr. Exfed said:
But yeah GEB takes it "

@geraldthesloth said:
It's comics. Don't expect them to be logical. "
then there is no basis for The Presence being the Top Dog in the DCU then... if we cant say he is solely the highest being in his Universe can we ?

@geraldthesloth said:
" @King Saturn said:
" @Akwa said:

@Mr. Exfed said:
But yeah GEB takes it "

@geraldthesloth said:
the DCU has always pretty much used heaven it's top point because that's were the presence itself exists.what akwa said above is a pretty good example"Well, if The Presence was truly omnipotent, that would mean all of his thoughts become real, much like the Pre-Retcon Beyonder. Presumably, the Presence has had bad thoughts just like everyone else." "
Even though the DCU's top point is Heaven... that doesnt mean GEB couldnt have existed in a Pocket Dimension within the DCU at some point... and who is to say The Presence has had Bad Thoughts ? If He Is God... He Knows Everything... How Can You Think Negatively if you know Everything and Have The Answer for Everything ? What Could Shake You Mentally ? What Could Scare You ?

Akwa

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#39  Edited By Akwa
@King Saturn said:
"@Akwa said:
" @King Saturn said:
"@Akwa said:

@Mr. Exfed said:
But yeah GEB takes it "

@geraldthesloth said:
then there is no basis for The Presence being the Top Dog in the DCU then... if we cant say he is solely the highest being in his Universe can we ?

Do you have any evidence of a being that is higher up?
King_Saturn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#40  Edited By King_Saturn
@DC_Marvel_1000 said:
" mmk think of it like this, god had a dark part of himself that he cast out, then that dark part sat and sat and was waiting to come out, then it did and there is GEB, when the presence became however he did he had evil in him that he cast out and that was GEB, he has been around ever since presence was "
Hmmm... if doesnt make sense though. Cause if God has an Evil and Good side... then its like he is Two Halves... meaning God and GEB have to be together to be Truly Omnipotent... cause if they are apart how can they both exist as God inside one Actuality if they are apart ?

@Akwa said:
" The GEB is the evil of the Presence, presumably cast out. The Presence in the comics beforehand was therefore, only half the Presence. But despite only being half, he still had infinite power. Half of infinity is still infinity. "
If The Presence had the power to cast out the GEB from himself... how come he doesnt have power over him then ? If they are equal in power... one should not be able to cast the other away from him...

King_Saturn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#41  Edited By King_Saturn
@Akwa said:
" @King Saturn said:
"@Akwa said:
" @King Saturn said:
"@Akwa said:

@Mr. Exfed said:
But yeah GEB takes it "

@geraldthesloth said:
Do you have any evidence of a being that is higher up? "
Its possible that the Primal Monitor could be the Top Dog
Avatar image for czarny_samael666
czarny_samael666

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#42  Edited By czarny_samael666

After I read it, I think that it is something like that:

The Presence + GEB + Rama Kushna = God
TOAA > TP/GEB/RK
and that is why Pre-recton Beyonder probably can defeat TP/GEB/RK

This is the reason why I can give win in this fight to MM.

The Dude.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#43  Edited By The Dude.
@DC_Marvel_1000 said:
"@King Saturn said:
" @geraldthesloth said:
" GEB! "
because.....

@DC_Marvel_1000
said:
this is what i mean by presence level in the way that god himself could only stop him"

Cause I believe the GEB was shown to actually be an aspect of the Presence, the Yang to the Presence's Ying, as it were! GEB for the win! Owen's good, but not that good compared to the GEB.
Magicalmoment

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#44  Edited By Magicalmoment

geb ftw

King_Saturn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#45  Edited By King_Saturn
@The Dude. said:
" @DC_Marvel_1000 said:
"@King Saturn said:
" @geraldthesloth said:
" GEB! "
because.....

@DC_Marvel_1000
said:
this is what i mean by presence level in the way that god himself could only stop him"
Cause I believe the GEB was shown to actually be an aspect of the Presence, the Yang to the Presence's Ying, as it were! GEB for the win! Owen's good, but not that good compared to the GEB. "
But GEB isnt actually a real aspect of The Presence... he was created after The Presence was created as the full aspect of Darkness... Darkness did not exist before God did... hence forth they are not equal
Needlebay

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#46  Edited By Needlebay

Great Evil Beast.

Avatar image for punishcapitalism
PunishCapitalism

Forum Posts

Wiki Points