#1 Posted by Super415 (106 posts) - - Show Bio

battle is on the moon, no prep time.

#2 Posted by King Saturn (224807 posts) - - Show Bio
hard to say... especially if we are talking about recent versions of each character... I guess I would side with Galactus slightly 
#3 Posted by Reactor (2644 posts) - - Show Bio

Pre-retcon or current Molecule Man.

We. Must. Know.

#4 Posted by czarny_samael666 (17174 posts) - - Show Bio
@Reactor said:
" Pre-retcon or current Molecule Man. We. Must. Know. "
#5 Posted by Fire Star (3478 posts) - - Show Bio
@King Saturn said:
"hard to say... especially if we are talking about recent versions of each character... I guess I would side with Galactus slightly  "
#6 Posted by Super415 (106 posts) - - Show Bio
@Reactor:  How about both versions in a set of rounds?
#7 Posted by Reactor (2644 posts) - - Show Bio
@Super415: 

Current Molecule Man vs Galactus: Coin toss. It could go either way, but given his showings, the slight majority would probably go to Galactus

Pre-retcon Molecule Man vs Galactus: MM blinks Galactus away - no contest.
#8 Posted by Mackeja (325 posts) - - Show Bio
@Reactor said:
" @Super415: 

Current Molecule Man vs Galactus: Coin toss. It could go either way, but given his showings, the slight majority would probably go to Galactus

Pre-retcon Molecule Man vs Galactus: MM blinks Galactus away - no contest. "

This exactly
#9 Posted by czarny_samael666 (17174 posts) - - Show Bio

Current MM is in classic Surfer level, Galactus stomp.

Pre-R MM would stomp Galactus even harder than Galactus would current MM.

#10 Edited by RiseofApocalypse (3991 posts) - - Show Bio

Galactus takes away his friends and then steps on him.

#11 Posted by Sexy Merc (42076 posts) - - Show Bio

Galactus beats post-retcon Molecule Man.

Pre-retcon Molecule Man beats him.

#12 Posted by RamsesII (199 posts) - - Show Bio

Galactus. 
As far as I know Molecule Man can only use his powers on NON-animate objects (non-liveing things) and Galactus is certainly liveing.
#13 Posted by lordraiden (7575 posts) - - Show Bio
@RamsesII said:
"Galactus. As far as I know Molecule Man can only use his powers on NON-animate objects (non-liveing things) and Galactus is certainly liveing. "

Not quite, he certainly didn't have any probs using on Sentry (who came back with same power and kicked his rear) That was something of a mental block he put on himself moreso in classic days.
#14 Posted by ScipioAfricanus (263 posts) - - Show Bio
@RamsesII:  During the Secret War Dr Doom unleashed MM's ability to manipulate living objects.
#15 Posted by RamsesII (199 posts) - - Show Bio
@ScipioAfricanus said:
" @RamsesII:  During the Secret War Dr Doom unleashed MM's ability to manipulate living objects. "

That is a great story line. 
But I see no Secret War Molecule Man, this is normal molecule man not SW version so unless he kept that ability (and i have no knowledge of it) Galacutus would still win.
#16 Posted by ryanthereaper (414 posts) - - Show Bio
@Reactor said:
" @Super415: 

Pre-retcon Molecule Man vs Galactus: MM blinks Galactus away - no contest. "
This.
#17 Edited by superdemon (2342 posts) - - Show Bio
@czarny_samael said:

" Current MM is in classic Surfer level, Galactus stomp.  Pre-R MM would stomp Galactus even harder than Galactus would current MM. "

#18 Posted by The_Elemetal (148 posts) - - Show Bio

Galactus beats post-retcon Molecule Man.   Pre-retcon Molecule Man beats him.

#19 Posted by Susanoo (5909 posts) - - Show Bio

Sentry stomps both X) 

#20 Posted by God_Spawn (38242 posts) - - Show Bio
@Susanoo said:
"Sentry stomps both X)   "

No just one and stalemates the other via the word of a liar >:(
#21 Posted by WhyHewins (50 posts) - - Show Bio

@god_spawn: It is not a lie it was stated by Spiderman.

#22 Posted by rolldestroyer (3508 posts) - - Show Bio

Dark Avengers MM loses.

#23 Posted by Enzeru--defunct (2923 posts) - - Show Bio

Dark Avengers MM loses.

From what I heard @killemall asked Bendis for confirmation on the Dark Avengers Molecule Man and Bendis stated that Molecule Man was indeed not depowered during story arc in Dark Avengers. He was still the same Post Retcon Molecule Man, who faced the Beyonder and caused massive destruction in the process.

Not sure what it means on the topic though. I could see Molecule Man stomping a hungry Galactus, giving a moderately fed Galactus a good fight, maybe even coming on top, but he should lose to a fully fed Galactus. But talking about Galactus and his hunger is always a tricky topic...

#24 Posted by rolldestroyer (3508 posts) - - Show Bio

@enzeru:

It wasn't the same trans-multiversal molecule man, that was his "unlimited mode" the way i see it, he has been placing conditions upon his power ever since. Anyway this thread was made 2.5 years ago so i wouldn't ask the OP how fed galactus is, i am assuming he is at normal levels (neither well fed, nor hungry) in which case he should be able to win against this version of molecule man.

and could you show me Bendis' answer regarding killemall's question?

#26 Edited by RD189 (1501 posts) - - Show Bio

Current Versions: Big Purple stomps hard.

Pre-Retcon MM vs Old Galactus: MM stomps hard.

#27 Posted by galactus1967 (563 posts) - - Show Bio

If we are talking about a post-retcon molecule man,there is know way he can beat Galactus.He would be Incinerated instantly by BigG.Its stupid that Beyonder and Molecule man where ever portrayed at the levels they were.It did nothing but portray the marvel hierarchy as being redicules.

#28 Posted by galactus1967 (563 posts) - - Show Bio

Having said that I am going to be a hypocrite or however you spell it.I just want to see a showdown with Beyonder ,And Thanos with the Infinity gantlet.It is going to be the ultimate battle of all time.And if it dosen`t happen I am going to explode.And my personal opinion is Thanos will win because Thanos always gets what he wants,in the end.