• 74 results
eternityx

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#51  Edited By eternityx

Is this a sick joke? MM stomps so hard that I feel bad for the team.

RetconCrisis

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#52  Edited By RetconCrisis

@eternityx said:

I think it's a statemate. How does MM hurt the team since the team is immune to molecular manipulation? Monarch alone solo'd 32 Supermen and Captain Atoms from different Earths at once with ease without a single scratch, and when his armor was exposed the Quantum energy caused an explosion which caused a chain reaction that destroyed the entire DCU in Final Crisis.

eternityx

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#53  Edited By eternityx

@eternityx said:

I think it's a statemate. How does MM hurt the team since the team is immune to molecular manipulation? Monarch alone solo'd 32 Supermen and Captain Atoms from different Earths at once with ease without a single scratch, and when his armor was exposed the Quantum energy caused an explosion which caused a chain reaction that destroyed the entire DCU in Final Crisis.

No Caption Provided

He controls all energy as well. Also he's above the Living Tribunal, Monarch is no where near that level.

No Caption Provided

A single attack capable of destroying billions of dimensions.

No Caption Provided

Mightier than all other beings in the Multiverse (except the Beyonder of course)

No Caption Provided

One of the two mightiest beings in the Multiverse

No Caption Provided

Near Omnipotent and he repairs Multiversal damage with a twirl of a finger

Also Monarch didn't even destroy the Universe he only killed all life in it, but Molecule Man controls energy/matter and can stop that from happening very easily.

Killemall

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#54  Edited By Killemall

I think it's a statemate. How does MM hurt the team since the team is immune to molecular manipulation?

Molecule Man contrary to the name isnt just about molecule manipulation, and just because he was immune to an attack from Hank Hall doesnt automatically make him immune to something Owie could dish out given the difference between the scale between two power level.

We are talking about a person who could rip apart galaxies with a thought, bend the very law of nature etc.

No Caption Provided

Those are 2 different characters.

Captain Atom survived the attack of Hank Hall, aka the Hawk from Hawk and Dove in Armaggedon as opposed to Earth 51 Captain Atom from Final Crisis.

Armaggedon Monarch isnt packing the whole thermonuclear chain reaction within his armor, as you can see Superman actally breaks apart the armor exposing Hank Hall inside without well the universe coming to an end.

Hank Hall actually found Justice League too powerful for him and had to teleport away.

No Caption Provided

They are in different power level.

Specially when we are talking about a guy who was able to affect space , time and reality on a trans-multiversal scale Hank Hall feats dont even begin to compare really.

Killemall

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@eternityx: I was under the impression that we were still talking about post retconned version.

eternityx

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#56  Edited By eternityx

@eternityx: I was under the impression that we were still talking about post retconned version.

I assumed it was PR as that is who everyone else seems to be using.

pooty

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#57  Edited By pooty

@eternityx: It sounds like they are using both versions of MM. People have mentioned feats from pre and post MM. But the pic is Post MM. in other words: I have no clue.

RetconCrisis

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Killemall

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@pooty said:

@eternityx: It sounds like they are using both versions of MM. People have mentioned feats from pre and post MM. But the pic is Post MM. in other words: I have no clue.

The battle forum rules would normally dictate its the latest version, unless otherwise stated. I think its more reasonable to assume its post crisis Molecule Man. It still however doesnt change much in terms of power difference though.

eternityx

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@pooty said:

The battle forum rules would normally dictate its the latest version, unless otherwise stated. I think its more reasonable to assume its post crisis Molecule Man. It still however doesnt change much in terms of power difference though.

But would you agree that PR MM would godstomp?

Killemall

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@eternityx: @killemall: Didn't know it was PR. My bad.

I dont think its PR Molecule Man either, actually none of the stuffs i posted from Molecule Man are from his pre-retcon era they are all post recton feats.

But would you agree that PR MM would godstomp?

I do, i dont think it would change much against the current version either, specially since its at full power.

RetconCrisis

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#62  Edited By RetconCrisis

@killemall: Wait, are we using the Hank Hall Monarch, or Nathaniel Adam Monarch? Because the latter is much stronger.

In the last scan he casually destroys a quarter of the planet with a single wave of his hand.

Molecule Man still wins though.

Killemall

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@killemall: Wait, are we using the Hank Hall Monarch, or Nathaniel Adam Monarch?

Both actually.

As monarch we are using Natheniel Adam which i agree, although he would still lose like you said.

I used Hank Hall because Captain Atom, supposedly invulnerability to molecular manipulation comes from the fact that, he survived a blast from Hank Hall as Monarch, that is why the whole Hank Hall stuffs was mentioned.

And yes Nathaniel Adam is more powerful than Hank Hall, thats what he was created to be.

Avatar image for thebestofthebest
ThEBeStOfTheBeST

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#64  Edited By ThEBeStOfTheBeST

Monarch probably has the advantage here because of having molecular manipulation immunity, but the thing is, he has never encountered anyone on the level of Molecule Man before, who can also bend the law of physics on a multiversal scale which is greater than Monarch's feats combined.

mysticmedivh

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#66  Edited By mysticmedivh

Molecule Man, both pre-retcon and post-retcon.

Avatar image for thebestofthebest
ThEBeStOfTheBeST

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#67  Edited By ThEBeStOfTheBeST

NotATreeABush

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

MM wins

Overmonitor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@notatreeabush: I saw an argument earlier that reminds me of the Wally West v Thanos thread.

Someone said that Hank Hall is weaker than MM. But they argued since CA showed resistance to his molecule manipulation then he should resist MM.

I ask: If you can withstand a punch from Batman does it mean you can withstand a punch from Hulk?

If you can hurt Batman with a punch does it mean you can hurt Hulk?

The same logic applies. If MM is stronger than Hank Hall then he very well may be able to affect CA while Hank Hall can't. Same for Wally. Wally has never shown to be able to affect someone as strong as Thanos with his speed steal. Since he can do it to some B list villain doesn't mean he can do it to Thanos.

TuxedoGreymon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Molecule Man can alter reality now. So I don't know how much Captain Atom's resistance to molecular manipulation matters if MM can potentially change Atom's powers whenever he wants.

Toratorn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

MM man was making Lifebringer Galactus crap his pants. Monarch and Atom stand no chance.

Dem rhymes tho.

Jbourne_32

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Why the bump?

Avatar image for deactivated-5f5be9e305ddd
deactivated-5f5be9e305ddd

Forum Posts

Wiki Points