Molecule Man (Current) Vs Dr.Fate (New 52)

BEYONDERGOD

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 4

Current version's

Dr.Fate can't have back up

This is in the spawn universe

BEYONDERGOD

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Bump!

fabulousness17

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

Current Molecule Man

Avatar image for mohammed_alg_92
mohammed_alg_92

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Molecule man

eternityx

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By eternityx

Molecule Man easily

DeAnnunaki

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Come on, dude.

dondave

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

MM stomps.

New 52 Fate isn't worth the title.

Kingant27

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

MM man wins.

KaraZor-el

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Its obvious when people dont read certain titles.

Avatar image for deactivated-5c1d15b8899b0
deactivated-5c1d15b8899b0

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

Current version's

Dr.Fate can't have back up

This is in the spawn universe

Spite and you know it.

Avatar image for oneaboveall8-26
OneAboveAll8-26

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Molecule Man

Darkgenex

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Molecule man stomp.

jwwprod

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

What are New 52 Fate's feats again?

BEYONDERGOD

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

mysticmedivh

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Molecule Man.

XiiX

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Killemall

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

Molecule man unless hampered by his own self imposed limitation could walk all over Nabu from even Pre Crisis era

self imposed limitation aside Molecule man is not just a cosmic cube incarnated (those being can hold and crush entire universe within their palm) but the most powerful cosmic cube being by far.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@matchesmalone21: Its not spite ._.

Is a spite current Earth-2 Doctor Fate is featless and you know it,so make a spite thread on purpose.

OrdinaryAlan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Owen stomps.

TheKing47

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Molecule man unless hampered by his own self imposed limitation could walk all over Nabu from even Pre Crisis era

self imposed limitation aside Molecule man is not just a cosmic cube incarnated (those being can hold and crush entire universe within their palm) but the most powerful cosmic cube being by far.

This.

gav

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Isn't current Molecule Man dead or MIA at best? I didn't think we've seen him since Sentry atomized him.

@killemall

Killemall

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#22  Edited By Killemall

@gav: Yes he is currently dead.

lol

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@killemall said:

This.

Avatar image for New_World_Order
New_World_Order

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Molecule Man is far above any version of Doctor Fate.

lol

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@killemall: still is valid Sentry/Void beat Post-Retcon MM?

BEYONDERGOD

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#26  Edited By BEYONDERGOD

@beyondergod said:

@matchesmalone21: Its not spite ._.

Is a spite current Earth-2 Doctor Fate is featless and you know it,so make a spite thread on purpose.

Think what you want a battle is a damn battle get over it ok?

The_Titan_Lord

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@lol said:

@theking47 said:

@killemall said:

This.

Killemall

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@lol said:

Yeah but that should be consider a feat from Void then something bad from Molecule Man, given everything else he's done.

entropy_aegis

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 7

@lol said:

Yeah but that should be consider a feat from Void then something bad from Molecule Man, given everything else he's done.

Not really,Void doesn't have any other showings in the same ball park, this is like those emotional entities keeping up with the Spectre then struggling against Lanterns.

Killemall

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Not really,Void doesn't have any other showings in the same ball park, this is like those emotional entities keeping up with the Spectre then struggling against Lanterns.

Well on the same token Void as always been called omnipotent, all powerful force of nature that cant be stopped. Void is after all just the dark side of Sentry, him being that powerful makes sense, when you take into account that he is the only person who has been able to over-load absorbing man when the latter has absorbed Odin;s scepter as well as the cosmic cube.

As per as keeping up with Spectre, that was only Parallax, who i dont recall every struggling with Lanterns.

entropy_aegis

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@entropy_aegis said:

Well on the same token Void as always been called omnipotent, all powerful force of nature that cant be stopped. Void is after all just the dark side of Sentry, him being that powerful makes sense, when you take into account that he is the only person who has been able to over-load absorbing man when the latter has absorbed Odin;s scepter as well as the cosmic cube.

As per as keeping up with Spectre, that was only Parallax, who i dont recall every struggling with Lanterns.

All this seems like Hyperbole to me,I mean Sentry is just herald level normally. The butcher has kept up with Spectre as well.

Killemall

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

All this seems like Hyperbole to me,I mean Sentry is just herald level normally. The butcher has kept up with Spectre as well.

Well he has to be, after all that was the whole point with Sentry though. Mentally unstable who could do virtually anything if he became mentally stable. Void being a dark unrestricted part of his power. We have earlier been told Void could end the universe likewise.

I think people are just using double standard, first ppl say everything about Void/ Sentry is hyperbole, and when he actually gets a feat, a big one, people are all like nah its PIS.

Add to the fact that apart from losing against himself, i.e. Sentry, Void has never lost. Void soloed most of heroes in marvel earth (sans X men) alone before Sentry was able to finally control him back. Heroes were helpless against him and the cover for the story reads "Is he a man or a god?", written by Bendis himself.

Seems to me Void being that power was always what Bendis though, it seem to line up.

Experio

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#33  Edited By Experio

MM

entropy_aegis

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#34  Edited By entropy_aegis

@killemall said:

@entropy_aegis said:

Well he has to be, after all that was the whole point with Sentry though. Mentally unstable who could do virtually anything if he became mentally stable. Void being a dark unrestricted part of his power. We have earlier been told Void could end the universe likewise.

I think people are just using double standard, first ppl say everything about Void/ Sentry is hyperbole, and when he actually gets a feat, a big one, people are all like nah its PIS.

Add to the fact that apart from losing against himself, i.e. Sentry, Void has never lost. Void soloed most of heroes in marvel earth (sans X men) alone before Sentry was able to finally control him back. Heroes were helpless against him and the cover for the story reads "Is he a man or a god?", written by Bendis himself.

Seems to me Void being that power was always what Bendis though, it seem to line up.

World War Hulk helps their case so does the helicarrier and Bendis writing.

Killemall

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#35  Edited By Killemall

Sentry was unstable in World War Hulk, afraid that he might end up using too much energy that he would end the world. Even throughout the story Sentry is actually called the most powerful hero in the galaxy.

Also the writer essentially confirmed Sentry lost because he wanted to lose because not doing to would have meant the Death of everyone.

No Caption Provided

Thats why in the story before getting KOed, Sentry actually thanks Hulk.

The Hellicarier did nothing to Sentry/ Void though, all it allowed was Bob to temporarily gain control who wasnt hurt and began transforming into Void right after that and begged Thor to kill him, which is when Thor is shown capable of killing him.

entropy_aegis

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@entropy_aegis said:

Sentry was unstable in World War Hulk, afraid that he might end up using too much energy that he would end the world. Even throughout the story Sentry is actually called the most powerful hero in the galaxy.

Also the writer essentially confirmed Sentry lost because he wanted to lose because not doing to would have meant the Death of everyone.

No Caption Provided

Thats why in the story before getting KOed, Sentry actually thanks Hulk.

The Hellicarier did nothing to Sentry/ Void though, all it allowed was Bob to temporarily gain control who wasnt hurt and began transforming into Void right after that and begged Thor to kill him, which is when Thor is shown capable of killing him.

Eh I recall Pak once saying Hulk>Odin I like the man but...like I said eh, the hellicarier obviously didn't hurt him(that would have been stupid) but allowing him to take control from the Void is a rather low showing for Void himself.

patrat18

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@dondave said:

MM stomps.

New 52 Fate isn't worth the title.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@saren@deranged_midget: Current Earth-2 Doctor Fate is featless and still use in a battle against someone has a lifetime of feats,not mentioning more powerful (by feats)