Moderators vs Comic Vine

This topic is locked from further discussion.

Avatar image for return_of_the_troller
Return_of_the_troller

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

Who wins in a battle; the heart and soul of the community of comic vine, who wish only to discuss comics and characters together and learn more about what is their passion, or the moderators who seem only to wish to block our HUMAN RIGHTS, in restricting our freedom of speech and expression.

Many times I have seen posts deleted, threads locked, and moderators threatening our fellow users, simply because they can. Now I have nothing against the moderators individually, but as a whole it appears that all they do is try to limit out ability to share our ideas with one another.

Proof of this will be found if this thread is locked, for it will show that the Moderators stand for no resistance and no personal expression.

That is why I have said that this is 'Moderators vs Comic Vine', for surly the Moderators are not a true part of this communal website when compared to the majority of other Viners, who seem to be at the unyielding mercy of these online predators.

So, who is this website for, the malicious and spiteful Moderators, or the peaceful, dedicated Comic Viners; a website of the people, or of the ruling class?

Saren

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 14

User Lists: 12

#2  Edited By Saren

If this thread is locked, it will be because it is stupid, not because it infringes on whatever imaginary rights you have claimed for yourself.

vance_astro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 27

User Lists: 2

#3  Edited By vance_astro  Moderator

YOUR NAME IS TROLLER...AND YOU TROLL THE FORUMS...YOU DON'T GET TO WHINE ABOUT MODS!