• Standard Gear
  • In Character
  • Random Battle
  • Death or KO
  • No BFR
#2 Posted by ThatGuyWithHeadPhones (7792 posts) - - Show Bio
#3 Edited by NighThunder (2241 posts) - - Show Bio
#4 Posted by joeagentofhand1 (4123 posts) - - Show Bio

@nighthunder: Weather Wizard: Flash rogue who can control the weather with his weather wand.

Misaka Mikoto: level 5 esper who controls electricity.

Jenny Sparks: spirit of the 20th century who also controls electricity.

#5 Edited by NighThunder (2241 posts) - - Show Bio
#7 Edited by NighThunder (2241 posts) - - Show Bio
#8 Posted by joeagentofhand1 (4123 posts) - - Show Bio
#9 Posted by oceanmaster21 (6319 posts) - - Show Bio

@nighthunder: @joeagentofhand1: oh man you guys are great debaters and with the two of you debating against each other dis will be good i will be watching please tag me when voting starts:)

#10 Posted by joeagentofhand1 (4123 posts) - - Show Bio
#11 Posted by NighThunder (2241 posts) - - Show Bio

@joeagentofhand1: Erm..yeah that'd be cool, im so busy with a few caVs and trying to strategize for another tourney while managing my own tourney + IRL school stuff.

#13 Posted by NighThunder (2241 posts) - - Show Bio

okay, i'll respond later or more likely tmr

#14 Posted by joeagentofhand1 (4123 posts) - - Show Bio

@nighthunder: sorry, I accidentally erased my argument so here it is:

I will post scans later if you want. Okay so Weather Wizard creates a lightning storm over the battlefield, giving Jenny Sparks lightning to control. She will block the electrical messages in Goku's brain which will keep him out if the battle for a while. In the meantime Misaka and WW attack Sasuke and Itachi with a barrage of lightning and tornadoes. Once they are taken care of, they help Jenny defeat Goku.

#15 Edited by NighThunder (2241 posts) - - Show Bio

@joeagentofhand1:

Jenny mentally freezes Goku, due to the brain sending messages through the body by using electrical impulses(which Jenny can control).

Hm.. 2 things

1. Has jenny ever frozen someone mentally?
  2. Goku's a saiyan, and their physiology is different from a human's, theres no reason to think he's brain works the same as a humans

This gives Weather Wizard and Misaka Mikoto enough time to send a barrage of lightning and tornadoes on Itachi and Sasuke.

...........This will only maker sasuke and itachis stronger...... See well in the narutoverse wind attacks ((like the tornado)) strengthen fire attacks, attacks used by both itachi and sasuke. Or if it won't strengthen the attacks, it won't be very effective against them. The same is true with lighting as well

here he's using lightning to strength his fire and then use them in conjunction

that...and sasuke in particular well......

Sasuke:

Sasuke pretty dam* fast

countering dozens of shuriken without getting hit once

Speed suprising both sakura and yammato

outmaneuvering Ay who had lightning charged reactions

At the chunin exams matched lee's speed,

lee is this fast:

back to early shippuden :

he also has a lightning shield.....that paralyzes any foes that come near.

and for jutsus:

he can shoot a lightning spear from his fists and which upon impact .....well it can spike up

^ He can shoot dragon shapped fire-balls

why am i posting these you ask? To show you lightning and wind attacks won't work.

but why am i posting those anyway.....all sasuke REALLY has to do is simply amaterasu

Black flames that ignite whatever the user wants in an instant (( from certain ranges )) and they don't stop burning.....

Not To to mention any attacks that aren't usurped will be blocked by his susanoo

1-2 Sasukes susanoo ribcage protecting him from blows the literally broke the ground.

So,........yeah sasuke alone should be able to do this based on what i've seen from your team

if not then let this one more scan convince you

Thats a small Mountain. Imagine what it'll do to your team. Nuff said

hm....i've forgot about itachi. Right, itachi Also has the same fire and amaterasu abilites as sasuke but more than that, his susanoo.

his susanoo wields a sword, that, if your stabbed by it, your sield away into another dimension :p allsoo

It also wields a shield that changes its characteristics upon any attack and said when combined with the sword, makes his susanoo practically invincible

note, this is a half dead and sick itachi

this basically, this all entrails that sasuke and itachi beat your team even if goku was paralyzed

Once they are dealt with, all three attack Goku.

But my friend we won without goku

#16 Edited by joeagentofhand1 (4123 posts) - - Show Bio

@nighthunder:

1. Has jenny ever frozen someone mentally?

2. Goku's a saiyan, and their physiology is different from a human's, theres no reason to think he's brain works the same as a humans

Does this answer your first question(keep in mind this was a warning against a teammate)? As for question two, unless it has been outright stated that Goku's brain is not controlled by electric impulses it should be safe to assume that his brain does use electric impulses. Also Jenny killed "god" using this technique who was a giant flying space blob, so yeah(if you want I can post the scan of Jenny killing "god"). So not only can Jenny shut down one's brain, she can kill you from the inside.

Weather Wizard has fought a weather manipulator and negated her powers and even killed her with a lightning attack, so even if my barrage of lightning and wind attacks makes Ssauke's and Itachi's attacks stronger it won't do anything to WW.

I have a question a can they survive, say tornado in their stomach?

If not, then good luck powering a fire attack when your body is ripped from the inside. Also Misaka is like a stronger version of Electro + Magneto. She can control any type of metal including the metal particles within the earth.

So what have we learned? Well Jenny can kill by using your brain, Weather Wizard can kill you from inside your body, and Misaka can use the Earth us to attack.

#17 Posted by NighThunder (2241 posts) - - Show Bio

@joeagentofhand1:

oes this answer your first question(keep in mind this was a warning against a teammate)? As for question two, unless it has been outright stated that Goku's brain is not controlled by electric impulses it should be safe to assume that his brain does use electric impulses. Also Jenny killed "god" using this technique who was a giant flying space blob, so yeah(if you want I can post the scan of Jenny killing "god"). So not only can Jenny shut down one's brain, she can kill you from the inside.

Yup. But why would it have to be stated in order to us to know his brain is different than a humans? Its already been shown his reactions are faster than a humans whicch uses his brain,or at least it might because again he isn't a human. And yeah, i'd love to see that scan.

I have a question a can they survive, say tornado in their stomach?

Hm...nope, besides maybe goku. But i have a question, is busting someone from the stomache the first thing he goes for in battle? I'd think not, and regardless, my team is much much faster in regards to speed in battle and thanks to that speed, they'll easily be able to utilize their attacks and K.O the wizard before he has even a chance to try blowing them up.

If not, then good luck powering a fire attack when your body is ripped from the inside. Also Misaka is like a stronger version of Electro + Magneto. She can control any type of metal including the metal particles within the earth.

Too bad ripping them open from the inside isn't his first instinct. And....thats suppose to do what against these guys?

See that. Itachi's susanoo tanked a lighting blast that level a small mountain/hill, and he only was on the ground because of again his sickness and how much stamina he used earlier in the fight, and even then, he got back up.

Meaning, any of those ground attacks will ultimately fail.

So what have we learned? Well Jenny can kill by using your brain, Weather Wizard can kill you from inside your body, and Misaka can use the Earth us to attack.

What have we also learned? Goku's saiyan physiology is different than that of a humans or any other species so trying to kill him through electricity in his brain will fail, Weather wizard's first instinct won't be to blow us up from the inside, allowing itachi and sasuke to K.O him before he even thinks of that and misaka's earth attacks will either be evaded with sasuke and itachis speed or blocked by their susanoo.

#18 Edited by ThatGuyWithHeadPhones (7792 posts) - - Show Bio
#19 Posted by NighThunder (2241 posts) - - Show Bio