• Iron Man
  • Aspen Matthews
  • Linda Danvers

Dccomicsrule2011

:

• Hibari (Reborn!)
  • Enma (Reborn!)
  • Satele Shan (Star Wars)

DCCR team start on the Blue dot, while SN9 starts by the white dot.

Rules

• Standard Gear
  • In Character
  • Random Battle
  • Death or KO
  • No BFR

#2 Posted by Cjdavis103 (7083 posts) - - Show Bio

MMT?

#3 Posted by dccomicsrule2011 (21278 posts) - - Show Bio
#4 Edited by Cjdavis103 (7083 posts) - - Show Bio
#5 Posted by Cjdavis103 (7083 posts) - - Show Bio
#6 Posted by oceanmaster21 (6319 posts) - - Show Bio

this is gonna be good

#7 Edited by Sovereign91001 (3348 posts) - - Show Bio

@dccomicsrule2011: I don't suppose you'd consider a venue change to a placid lake? :P

#8 Posted by dccomicsrule2011 (21278 posts) - - Show Bio

@sovereign91001:

*Doesn't know what's the big deal.....*

*looks up Aspen Matthews via Google *

Oh, now I see why you..... O____O

#9 Posted by Sovereign91001 (3348 posts) - - Show Bio

@dccomicsrule2011: Two questions, we're on Tatooine correct? And how much knowledge do our character's have?

#10 Posted by dccomicsrule2011 (21278 posts) - - Show Bio
#11 Posted by Sovereign91001 (3348 posts) - - Show Bio

@dccomicsrule2011: Alright, I'll start off with a quick rundown on my characters since you or some of the readers may not be familar with who the heck some of them are.

Iron Man

I'm using the Mark XXXVIII aka Bleeding Edge armor for this battle.

Quick summary: in addition to the standard suite of weapons and defensive options that the modern Iron Man armors comes with the Bleeding Edge armor is unique in that it is capable of morphing it's form into a verity of different configurations seemingly limited only by Tony's imagination. During it's run Tony has used Bleeding Edge to form canons, turrets and even a boxing glove.

The armor also has a few surprise weapons, I'll be posting feats on a need to use basis.

Linda Danvers

Linda is the merged form of a troubled young woman and the Supergirl known as Matrix. In order to save Linda's dying body Matrix merged with her and in the process gained additional powers as an Earth-born Angel.

Quick Summary: Linda has telekinesis that she uses to simulate flight, super strength and invulnerability, her angelic powers grant her pyrokinesis, flame vision and wings of fire that allow her to teleport.

Aspen Matthews

In the Fathom Universe there are two species of underwater humanoids, the Blue and he Black. Each species has unique abilites, and as a hybrid of those species, Aspen has access to both species abilities.

Quick Summary: From her Blue heritage Aspen is a hydrokinetic, her applications for those powers are fairly diverse. From her Black heritage Aspen has a degree of control and generation of energy.