Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 0

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

Sub-Zero, Smoke, Ermac, Scorpion, Noob Saibot, Reptile and Rain.

VS

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

Deadshot,Deathstroke,Nightwing,Green Arrow and Batman.

Rules:

• Death or KO
  • Battle takes place in a small town
  • Morals off

Round 1: Dc team has 2 days of prep and basic info on enemies.

Round 2: Random encounter.

Avatar image for deactivated-5cc9f423d4bb9
deactivated-5cc9f423d4bb9

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

MK ninjas 7/10

reaverlation

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Round 1:Bruce boomtubes MK Ninjas

Round 2:Scorpion sends them to hell

McHotcakes

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

Round 1- Ermac proves to be a problem but DC wins.

Round 2- MK ninjas win easily.

Why have two round where both sides get a huge advantage?

Avatar image for deactivated-5ee15da0e0aad
deactivated-5ee15da0e0aad

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@mchotcakes: Ehhh, I wasn't really sure how well these combatants would fare against each other. And 2 days of prep isn't that much. And MK team can do little with the 2 weeks they have. So the advantages aren't HUGE.

Franchise1590

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By Franchise1590

@scorpion2501: MK Ninjas have high tech cyber weaponry and mystical resources at their disposal as well as generally being merciless in their approach to kill an enemy.

2 weeks is TOO much time. way too much time for 2nd round to be fair.

I could argue MK team could win in random encounter.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@franchise1590: And how about the round where DC team has prep? I'll edit the op and remove prep from MK in the second round.

Sachmoo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8  Edited By Sachmoo

MK both rounds

Dre_Savage

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

MK wins. I already did a battle like this and learned a ton.

Rain and Sub-Zero could solo if they used their powers to their full potential. I'm not sure of everything that was said, but it came down to Rain and Sub utilizing the water in the air and freezing stuff and it was just too much for the team I made.

As someone said above, their powers are mystical. If this was strictly H2H, then yeah, it could go either way. But if MK doesn't hold back, they stomp.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@dre_savage: Didn't know they were that strong. Oh well, the more you learn.

juiceboks

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11 juiceboks  Moderator

..I never understand why people put street levelers of these kind up against MK ninjas. I understand that they're formidable and really popular..but they have no abilities or gear that would allow them to stand up to ninjas that can port people to hell, tear their souls out, create shadow dopplegangers, turn invisible, and have TK.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@juiceboks: To be fair, most people lowball all MK characters to extreme extends.

juiceboks

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13  Edited By juiceboks  Moderator

@juiceboks: To be fair, most people lowball all MK characters to extreme extends.

That's true. True they're lacking in feats compared to most comic book characters due to some obvious factors..but just given their abilities people should realize how powerful they are. People like Nightwing beating someone like Ermac is ridiculous.

Franchise1590

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14  Edited By Franchise1590

MK destroys them in round 2

The question is if you believe DC can prep for dimemsional teleportation, high lvl telekinesis, t and extreme cold and extreme heat in only 2 days.

Huge Batman fan but MK wins here.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@scorpion2501 said:

That's true. True they're lacking in feats compared to most comic book characters due to some obvious factors..but just given their abilities people should realize how powerful they are. People like Nightwing beating someone like Ermac is ridiculous.

I agree. Though I think DC has some chance in round 1 due to Slade and Bruce prep team.

Sachmoo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@juiceboks said:

@scorpion2501 said:

I agree. Though I think DC has some chance in round 1 due to Slade and Bruce prep team.

They have no chance even with prep. The Ability set they are up against is to grand for ANY street levelers to handle.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@sachmoo said:

@scorpion2501 said:

@juiceboks said:

@scorpion2501 said:

They have no chance even with prep. The Ability set they are up against is to grand for ANY street levelers to handle.

Ehhhh, I know a few top tier street levellers that could solo. Or at least 2 or 3 in a team.

Sachmoo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18  Edited By Sachmoo

@sachmoo said:

@scorpion2501 said:

@juiceboks said:

@scorpion2501 said:

Ehhhh, I know a few top tier street levellers that could solo. Or at least 2 or 3 in a team.

I assume you have Magic users in mind?

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@sachmoo said:

@scorpion2501 said:

@sachmoo said:

@scorpion2501 said:

@juiceboks said:

@scorpion2501 said:

I assume you have Magic users in mind?

Pretty much. And also highly resistant to magic themselves.

Sachmoo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@scorpion2501: Haha yeah i figured. That is kind of the wild card i guess. I never see Magic users as Street level tho, but that would still be a very situational battle. Maybe you should make a battle for that.

juiceboks

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#21 juiceboks  Moderator

@juiceboks said:

@scorpion2501 said:

That's the only chance they have though. And I'm not sure 2 days is enough as he'd have to make a device for each and every ninja here. Reptile and Rain should be simple enough..but Smoke, Scorpion, Ermac and Noob would be much more difficult to combat.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@sachmoo: Yeah, maybe I'll do that tomorrow.

I guess this mismatch can fade away.(Unless someone wants to defend the comic team, go ahead.)

Avatar image for deactivated-5dace575ce059
deactivated-5dace575ce059

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

cdiddyman911

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

MK users are very powerful

Rain: Can summon water at your head and solidify it, killing you instantly

Smoke: Phase through you and it dissolves you

Scorpion: Bfr them all to hell, and is immortal

Sub-Zero: Can flash freeze opponent and smash them to pieces

Ermac: Incredible magic abilities, will throw you around like rag-doll

Reptile: Will eat your head off

Noob: Will drag you into a portal, close the portal, and split you in two

With these powers MK wins both rounds

Avatar image for OniLordAsmodeus
onilordasmodeus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I really think that most people are underestimating the DC team in the first round (that is something you don't often hear). As someone else already said, Batman would solo round 1 through BFR by just boom tubing the MK team to some distant place, or using some other random object from his treasure trove of gadgets and experiences. With Bruce's and Ollie's deep pockets, there are too many stupid things that the DC team would be able to come up with even in that short amount of time.

I agree with round 2 though...random encounter, the MK team slaughters.

Sachmoo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I really think that most people are underestimating the DC team in the first round (that is something you don't often hear). As someone else already said, Batman would solo round 1 through BFR by just boom tubing the MK team to some distant place, or using some other random object from his treasure trove of gadgets and experiences. With Bruce's and Ollie's deep pockets, there are too many stupid things that the DC team would be able to come up with even in that short amount of time.

I agree with round 2 though...random encounter, the MK team slaughters.

Boom tubes also transport smoke? Or water? And Blam Scorpoion is boom tubed to... Apokolips, then blam, he goes to the netherrealm and transports himself back to the battlefield. Won't be that easy.

Avatar image for deactivated-5dace575ce059
deactivated-5dace575ce059

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers