• Angela
  • First Age Spwan

Perks

I Am Special: Perfect Teamwork

Battle Arnaments

Vibranium Pack-20

Vibranium Mesh (20)

MISSION-

Your mission is to capture the briefcase.Each Treasure Chest signifies each of the following- (In Order) Starting from left to right

• 10 Zombies (Composite)
  • 10 Hellhounds
  • 10 Stark Sentinels
  • 10 Gorillas
  • 10 Super Soldier enhanced Mice

The Briefcase is the YELLOW STAR

SFW starts at the Green Star whil Ssj starts at the red star

No Caption Provided

PS-Dont mind the Bullet point

Flash1812

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

@sirfizzwhizz & @ssj_god hope its good enough Ssj give me your battle arnaments and

LET US BEGIN!!!!!

2 weeks to post

ssj_god

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@flash1812: @sirfizzwhizz:

wow wow wow.... i was away for few hours... and sooo many things happened..... i didn't even chose battle armaments or whatever that was....

anyway.. i only need the prep and full knowledge from your whole list... so you can just give me those.... doesn't matter if i have any points left to spend or my perk gives any extra points... i won't be needing anything more than those.....

and i feel it's an uphill task for SFW ... as it's a mission based setup..... his characters are more of a very steep challenge to beat in a head on fight.

ssj_god

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@sirfizzwhizz: If you want a changee of characters right now i AM ALLOWING IT

wait what??!!... now after the match is set?... he's gonna take complimentary characters to mine.

ssj_god

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#20  Edited By ssj_god

@flash1812 said:

@ssj_god: Nah read his new team

ok.. he took some real bada$$ characters....

btw..... that's a pretty stupid name you gave to my team..... let me think of a better name.

PS:.. full knowledge and the prep perk.. not perfect teamwork perk.

those_eyes

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

ouch! ssj_god's team is op as fook.

ssj_god

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@ssj_god: cHANGED

finalized the perks in the pm

ouch! ssj_god's team is op as fook.

hehe..... though it's might not be as strong as you think... they are restricted in many ways... example: x-man only has a puny 5 tons of tk...lol

ssj_god

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

sirfizzwhizz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#26 sirfizzwhizz  Online

@flash1812: @ssj_god: Will you guys dlete all the comments, to help clean up the thread? I will try get my opener up today.

sirfizzwhizz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#28 sirfizzwhizz  Online

@ssj_god: Delete your comments and we can clean this thread up more. Now onto my argument.

No Caption Provided

All Simmons

Who is Spawn? Spawn is Al Simmons who was the top assassin and soldier in the world. He was killed on assignment by his employer Wynn. He was sent to the 8th Sphere of Hell where he had to strike a bargain with the Malbolgia to return to the world as a Hell Spawn. However, he was more than the average Hell Spawn. He was sent back with a host of Souls of everyone who died the same time he had. He also was given powers by the Green World which furthered separate him from the rank and file Hell Spawn.

No Caption Provided

Violator

Violator is the Clown sent to push Spawn's buttons to get him to quickly assume the head of Hell's army. He is the oldest of five brothers, who are famous demons of great power, and serve the Malbolgia. Violator has been a major player in hell politics, and even temporary taken control of the 8th sphere to a degree through his manipulations. While he is best working behind the scenes, he is a force to be reckon with when he does enter a fight.

No Caption Provided

Angela

Angela is heavens greatest warrior. Living over 100,000 years of hunting the worst in the universe, particularly Hellspawn, she has shown to be a threat from the evil of lesser demons, to world threatening ones. Armed with only with her Ribbons, Lance, Sword, and the Flux their is nothing she cannot take down with her superior skill. She was a ennemy, a friend to Simmons until her death at the hand of Malbolgia.

No Caption Provided

Jim Downing

Jim Downing was a scientist who was hired by Wynn to create the perfect soldier. He preformed many tests on humans to find a way for Wynn to battle the forces of Heaven and Hell. However, Hell came to collect on Wynn's promise, Simmons. Simmons was suppose to be the final subject for the experiment, only for Hell to come for Simmons themselves. So Downing instead did the final procedure on himself. In a coma forever, until finally waking up with Simmons death, Downing was given the power of a crazy Angel that attempted to kill God, as well Simmons own K-7 Leetha suit. thus a new unique Spawn was born.

Strategy

All my team has teleport abilities. Simmons, Downing, and Violator can all travel through the Black. the Black is the dimension of darkness that is connected to anything dark in the universe. All three can also use Necroplasma for straight teleporting.

1) Shadow teleports through the floor.

2) Shadow teleports back of a moving car.

3) Shadow teleports through a Door to another location.

4) Shadow teleports behind Twitch in their office.

Various feats of Shadow Portation around the world for Downing.

1) Uses it to get Sara from a back alley to her apartment.

2-3) Downing and Violator use it to get to various points in the world to throw Malbolgia off their tracks.

Both are adept at using this ability, and both have Necropalsma teleport as well.

As stated in both scans, it disassembles you on the molecule level, and allows you to move at light speed to where you wish.

No Caption Provided

Simmons escapes Solar man's heat vision.

No Caption Provided

Downing uses it to escape Omega Spawn.

Violator can use the Black to traverse anywhere with shadows, but also able to open portals to various Hells.

1) Shadow walks into, and out of Wynn's high security office.

2-3) Shadow walks a Vampire out of jail.

4) Shadow walks up to Downing.

5) Shadow walks Downing to another country, then lingers in the shadows.

6) Lingering in the shadows, shadow walks into Sams room.

7) Opens portal to hell directly with a hole in reality.

Angela has her own unique way of travel called the Flux.

1) Travels to Heaven from Earth via Flux.

2) Angela's Angel friends teleport Spawn to Heaven via Flux.

No Caption Provided

As stated at the bottom of the scan, the Flux is universal level in teleportation, which is how Angela gets around to various planets in the universe for work.

Now whats with all the scans here? To establish without a shadow of doubt how my entire team can teleport to the target, and likely faster than your team at light speed. Half of my team can walk in a shadow and be in the room, waiting to ambush. That is the plan, both Spawns, and Violator will hide in the shadows for your team to strike. Angela in turn will Flux in and out with Briefcase. Your team unable to do anything about it against the distraction provided by the versatile abilities of my own team.

Simple as that, and I will no doubt go into detail how my team pulls this off against your limited in numbers team.

Flash1812

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers