Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

All rules can be found here-

RULES

Teams

Darkseid1006-

Characters

• Composite Gilgamesh, Fate/zero + Stay night + Kalied + CCC etc.- 10 points (Ea limited to planetary destructive range)
  • Ray Palmer, The Atom- 5 points
  • Firo Prochainezo- 1 point
  • TAO (wildstorm)- 1 point
  • Shiki Ryougi- 1 point
  • Lex Luthor- 1 point
  • Metron- 1 point

Perks

• I am Special- Full Knowledge

Battle Armament

• Bonding with the gang (15)- perfect teamwork
  • Movie over novel (10)- 5 hours prep time
  • Ain't nobody got time for that (25)- half opponents prep time

Monarch Chronicle

Team

One Punch Man 10

Sinbad (Magi) 5

Hayato Furiniji (Histories strongest disciple Kenichi) 5

Perks

The Otaku - Team work

The Good Guys - +20pts

Gear and Shop 70pts

Movie over Novel

Tricked

Beyond the source

MISSION-

Your mission is kidnap the Worker.This worker is an experienced Green Lantern who cant fly.He is willing to fight and kill you.There are Vampires,Raidens(MGS) and Deadshots prowling the entire area.Waiting to kill you at first sight so be careful.Darksied starts at Blue Star and MC starts at the blue/green star Worker is at the green star

No Caption Provided
Flash1812

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Avatar image for monarch_chronicle
Monarch_Chronicle

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

@darkseid1006 Could you go first? I dont know many of your characters and I have another tournament to post in

darkseid1006

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@monarch_chronicle:okay lets go with some quick intro's...

Gilgamesh, Archer- King of Heroes

Biography

No Caption Provided

Gilgamesh himself. The original hero who opposed the God's alongside his best friend and defeated the Divine Bull of Heaven yes he is the very Gilgamesh from the "First Great Work of Literature", the Epic of Gilgamesh. Summoned into the world by the Holy Grail to fight as a Servant against 6 other legendary heroes of the past, present and event the future. Gilgamesh is of the Archer class, he is the King of Heroes. Possessor of all the Noble Phantasms and the origin for every other legend to come after him, Gilgamesh is the first and greatest Hero in all of time.

Powers/Abilities

• Charisma- described as closer to a curse than strength of character, at least that is the level that Gilgamesh wields it at.
  • Near limitless regeneration
  • Body transformation/dark side
  • Mid tier physicals
  • Enkidu- An Anti-God weapon. This is the Chain that bound the Divine Bull of Heaven that made the earth shake with it's footsteps. It is a chain that will increase in strength in parallel to the targets divinity. It is a strong chain when used against ordinary opponents yet when the target is that of high divinity it becomes a near limitless noble phantasm capable of containing the God's themselves.
  • Gate of Babylon- A portal that allows Gilgamesh access to the infinite amount of weapons he has in his vault, he can launch them at speeds easily exceeding that of hypersonic +. The weapons contained range from haxed out spears to swords that can shatter mountains and weapons that are "limitless" and completely indestructible. Fired with enough force to parry Berserker's attacks which can level houses and mountains in single swings.
  • Ea- Archer's prized possession. A sword that is unique belonging to no one else in existence beside himself. This is a sword that tears reality asunder and the gaping void that it creates will engulf reality and reduce it to nothingness. This attack has destroyed pocket dimensions and is listed as an EX anti-world noble phantasm. Of course this attack here is limited to planetary level but the method in which it achieves planetary destruction remains the same. Ea is the Star of Creation that Split Heaven and Earth, Gilgamesh's most powerful attack.

Ray Palmer, aka. The Atom

Biography

No Caption Provided

Powers/abilities

• Size manipulation- can shrink his size to a subquantum level
  • Genius level intellect

Firo Prochainezo (Baccano)

Biography

No Caption Provided

A young man who joined one of the Mafia families back in the 1900's and was caught up in a long lasting event between a select group of Immortals. Firo was the one absorb Szilard Quates and one of the many humans who became immortal as a result of the 'Cure all Elixir'. He is also in possession of the knowledge of multiple people including the knowledge of how to create the Elixir of Immortality.

Powers/abilities

• Immortal/Regeneration- Can't die by any means par one exception, for an immortal to die a fellow immortal must consume them and thus absorb their powers and knowledge. They can heal from any injury near instantaneously however it may take more time to heal if they are scattered and seeing as immortality is the only enhancement gained virtually any means of harming and killing a normal human will be effective on an immortal the only difference is they can regenerate from the attack, this means that KO or defeating an immortal is actually no great task.
  • Skilled combatant

T.A.O (Tactically Augmented Organism)

Biography

No Caption Provided

As his name suggests TAO is a genius by every right. He can work out complicated nuclear machinery simply by looking at it has one of the best tactical minds in DC but he really shines when it comes to manipulative ability. He, using only his intelligence, can find out everything about a person including secrets that they never tell anyone and keep hidden in seconds from simply looking at them and using that and his natural manipulative abilities can manipulate anyone (virtually) to do anything.

Powers/abilities

• He has no powers but through shear intellect his manipulative ability is beyond that of any other, i would argue not even John Constantine could outwit this guy with words. He is truly a genius.

Shiki Ryougi

Biography

No Caption Provided

Possesing a genetic disorder/curse Shiki has both a feminine and masculine personality. After being in a near fatal car crash Shiki woke up from a coma 2 years later with the mysterious ability to perceive death, known as the Mystic Eyes of Death Perception, and had lost her masculine personality. Shiki has a rather alarming keenness for death.

Powers/abilities

• Mystic Eyes of Death Perception (MEoDP)- Allow the user to perceive death. The user can look at an object or thing (even energy and intangible objects) and see lines of death. Be applying pressure/force to these lines Shiki can instantaneously 'kill' that which she applied force too. She can actually kill things that do not live such as energy and even time (statement as oppose to solid feat). If an object/target has a beginning then it must have an end and Shiki can see that end. Unfortunately Shiki requires to be able to make physical contact to kill something and as a peak human she would not be deemed an immediate threat to most higher tiers. She has also in the past struggled to perceive death lines on certain objects/people.
  • Skilled combatant/peak human

Lex Luthor

Biography

No Caption Provided

Lex Luthor is Superman's arch-nemesis. He believe's that were Superman to not have ever existed he would be a hero in his place the protector of earth and humanity, however Luthor's burning hatred for Superman will always prevent him from reaching the goals he desires as illustrated during the Black Ring Arc even when possessing the power to change the universe Lex simply cannot let go of his desire to best the Man of Steel and thus loses that power due to restrictions imposed on how he can act.

Powers/abilities

• Genius level intellect- Lex is arguable one of the most intellectually capable in the DC universe having outsmarted Brainiac himself and proven time and time again to rival the most capable of opponents even achieving universal power at a point through preparation and intellectual deduction.

Metron

Biography

No Caption Provided

A New God born of neither New-Genesis nor Apokalypse Metron is the exception to the great rivalry of the New God's being some what of a neutral party. Metron created the Mobius Chair and traverses the multiverse in search of knowledge.

Powers/abilities

• Again he is an intellectual, Metron is arguably the most intelligent of the New Gods (maybe only Darkseid exceeding him) and as such he has virtually unparalleled technological skills and an incredible intellect that has only been further advanced by his quest across the multiverse to gain more and more knowledge.

Okay so that's intro sorted...

Monarch_Chronicle

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By Monarch_Chronicle

@darkseid1006: Il edit this post and put up my intro

Btw upon closer inspection I only dont know TAO and Shiki

One Punch Man

No Caption Provided

The Legendary...ok, the relatively unknown hero that can defeat his enemies in One Punch! Saitama is the protagonist of One Punch Man. After being unsatisfied with his self Saitama trained for 3 years obtaining superhuman abilities. His abilities are so overwhelming that he casually eclipses his fellow friends and opponents often defeating them in one punch! (think i repeated myself)

Powers

Super strength & speed are Saitama's bread and butter. He also has insane durability.

Hayato Furinji

No Caption Provided

Often called he invincible superman or more commonly the elder, Hayato Furinji is the undefeated head master and founder of his dojo Ryōzanpaku. Gathering the greatest martial artists from around the world to practice under him and his dojo, the elder is known for the conception of many techniques and often loves to show them off, at the expense of his opponents

Powers

Super strength, speed, durability, stamina. He is a master of several forms of martial arts and is a practitioner of the kei arts. His power range is fairly diverse for a martial artist

Sinbad

No Caption Provided

Conqueror of seven dungeons and the first to ever clear a dungeon, Sinbad is the king of his own country, leader of the seven sea alliance and just all around a badass of the seas

Powers

Highly intellectual, Flight, Elemental attacks, Durability, weapon & body enhancement, and of course summoning. All around a swiss army machine gun

those_eyes

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Prep of peace

darkseid1006

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9  Edited By darkseid1006
Monarch_Chronicle

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@darkseid1006:

Prep Time (5 hours)

For starts Ray Palmer is going to shrink all my team down to microscopic size along with all their gear/resources that they require... He will also alter the setting on his belt to allow him and his teammates to live at the same rate as microbes meaning that they can live entire generations in minutes...

This is alot of effort in trying to get around the no time manipulation rule. Well done.

So this essentially transforms my 5 hours of prep time into... well as much time as my team could ever hope for.

• Firstly Metron will pick up a few Mother Box's from his workshop or well the 4th world.
  • The Atom will pick up a few more of his shrinking belts.
  • Lex will get his warsuit and equip it

Unless 4th world is a subatomic universe (which it is not) how will Metron get the mother boxes? It takes way longer than 5 hours to get there without a preexisting boom tube (the very reason they need the mother box) so even in his sub atomic state how will Metron get to his homeworld and back with mother boxes within the prep time limit?

In this time my team will work on enhancing The Atom's shrinking belts (he will also pick up a few more for all my teammates) so that they can remove the limit imposed on only being able to stay shrunken for a limited amount of time or at the very least greatly increase the time that my team can stay microscopic size. If you doubt my teams ability to do this then let me remind you that we have Lex Luthor, Ray Palmer and Metron all working on this tech for however long they wish wether it be a few days, a few weeks or even months and most importantly they have the Mother Box's on their side...

• For one the Mother Box has proven to greatly increase the capabilities of any technology (being able to transform the JLA teleporter into a time machine in mere seconds)
  • And secondly the Mother Box has powerful matter manipulation (proven when it is able to constantly reconstruct Orion's atoms when faced with a energy that has the power to tear him apart even though he is a Superman level character and then even still have power to manipulate that energy using nothing but the power of the Mother Box, bear in mind with Orion the Mother Box is always straining to keep his physical form looking a certain way and suppressing his raging mind)

So that should be more than enough to suggest that my team can advance the Shrink belts with such a large amount of time, the intellect they posses and of course Mother Box which can control matter and energy meaning that half the battle is already won since they have a device capable of stabilising and manipulating matter.

Again this whole plan relies on a motherbox, which Metron does not yet have.

Right now the sequence of events is

team gets equipment (mother box/ warsuit/ shrink belts) > upgrading the equipment with the mother box > profit

but again how does he get to his homeworld and get back in time?

Now Firo Prochainezo is also going to play a part in this battle, not a huge role but what he is going to do is use his knowledge to recreate the Cure all Elixir and grant it to every member of my team meaning that all my team are functionally immortal only able to be defeated if they consume each other and that will ultimately leave one remaining who possess all the knowledge and power of his teammates. Good look dealing with any of the heavy hitters or any of my team really no that they have this incredible regeneration power.

Does this seriously not break the rules? @flash1812

• No Power Mimicry/Absorption(sounds like if one is beaten the rest get their powers)
  • *.Must be able to bekilled or knocked out

My team will also work on special devices that can teleport around the battlefield (technology that is quiet easily created and actually own) and use various scanning technology to accurately pinpoint the location of everything around them even when in the sub-quantum verse. This will allow my team to accurately pinpoint the location of every single object and being on the battlefield. These devices will also incorporate my teams cloaking technology and will also provide my team with the ability to project holograms that look vaguely realistic.

Feel like im repeating myself but,

Your scan showed it being easily created with the help of the mother box, I already challenged this above

Also didnt see a scanning feat on the subatomic plane (I did see cloaking which seems useless if you are subatomic)

For the last part my team will shrink down further and enter the Sub-quantum verse (a place outside of the normal universe were your team won't be able to detect or attack them).

But in this state they also will not be able to get to the object ether, how easily can Ray Palmer navigate the sub-quantum verse? Does it not take longer to get somewhere in that realm? Seems counter-intuitive because it would take longer for you team to get to your objective. (again if you cannot teleport thanks to no boomtube)

Ether prove Metron getting the mother box or prove Lex and company making scanning/teleporation devices.

From here my team will use any of their vast teleportation tech (if you want i could provide feats but Gilgamesh has the GoB that can teleport objects, Metron's tech that can teleport himself and others across the universe and more) teleport various things and people to select places.

Gate of Babylon connects him to the armory for his phantasm (his pocket dimension) from which he can summon various things, if you are suggesting he can teleport anything I would like a scan

For starts Gil will use the Gate of Babylon to draw out all the nukes in the world...

The King’s soul resides in golden armour. Vimana was flown in the sky for the first time in the third volume – His Majesty the King of Heroes’ mobile air weapon. It uses solar energy, produced from a solar crystal that burns mercury as fuel, to move – a high-tech Indian Noble Phantasm that would make even Area 51 pale-faced. Even though in ancient Indian mythology, it also had weapons ranging from ancient machine guns to ancient nuclear warheads, these surely have already been gathered in the treasury of the King of Heroes.

Just an example of times were it has been explicitly stated that Gilgamesh does in fact own ancient nukes... (note ancient nukes are actually higher tech than modern nukes as stated so do not be fooled they have superior destructive power)

so yeah well Gilgamesh will teleport them inside the brains of all 3 members of your team from the get go...

Did @flash1812 actually approve this?

I mean this is textbook teleporation hax

Not to mention we would need a scan, most I ever recall Gilgamesh summoning was various rare weapons, never a nuke. And he is not bloodlusted here, all your team is in character. Gilgamesh has never gone from the kill. He toys with his opponents.

From here it is pretty simple, TAO will be teleported to the Green Lantern and shrink him down to the same size as he is. Once GL has come to terms with what's happened TAO will start talking and then it's all over for GL. The GL will not even put up a fight but rather come willingly along with my team because that's just what TAO does... he manipulates people to do anything he wishes through mere words...

Show me TAO manipulating someone with as much will power as a veteran GL and then we will talk. Till then TAO gets murdered by the Green Lantern

Until then I am more impressed by Sinbad convincing an enemy to let his army pass through their nation

No Caption Provided

Summary

• My team will shrink down to the Sub-quantum verse becoming completely undetectable.
  • From their when the battle starts we will instantly teleport advanced ancient nukes and modern day nukes into the brains of all of your characters and let the fireworks begin. If you survive i have a plan that involves more GoB spam and teleporting my team inside of your team but i will let you address this first.
  • TAO will be teleported to Green Lantern (the worker) and shrink him down to a similar size. TAO will then talk to the GL and the GL will come willingly with my team.
  • Mission success!
  • My plan is not one of great fines or elegance it is simply brutal and efficient. A simple get it done and get it done fast approach using any means necessary.

Your move...

Counter Summary

1. As I mentioned above teleporting nukes into my teams brain clearly breaks the rules (no teleporation hax)
  2. You have no teleporation at all until you prove Metron can get to his mother boxes
  3. You seem to be forgetting your team is in character, not bloodlusted or morales off, and your team does not have perfect teamwork... or even good teamwork until you prove otherwise

Strategy

• My team is bloodlusted
  • Has full knowledge of everyone (including the Green Lantern and various NPC Enemies)
  • Has perfect teamwork
  • 2.5 hrs of prep

The first thing One Punch Man will do, knowing who is on your team, is wreck the battle field forcing you to adapt

No Caption Provided

No Caption Provided

No Caption Provided

No Caption Provided

Once your team is falling in rubble (without the assistance of boomtubes from the mother box I might add)

My team will will then find the Green Lantern after he has been incapacitated as Sinbad freezes the entire arena of falling rubble and everyone in it except, of course, the rest of my team (he can control who gets frozen and who does not)

No Caption Provided

No Caption Provided

No Caption Provided

No Caption Provided

This attack will quickly deal with any wandering enemies (like Vamps) my team will then grab Green Lantern and, if any of your members resist the freezing attack, processed to kill the members of your team that are still up.

Recap

1. Arena destruction and freezing
  2. blah blah something exciting happens
  3. Profit

After Flash clears up a few points it will be your move

Monarch_Chronicle

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Monarch_Chronicle

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@flash1812: Forget that ruling makes no sense to me,

I chose to forfeit rather than wade thru what is or isn't legal and Talk in circles about the rules instead of debating the actual characters

Flash1812

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Monarch_Chronicle

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@flash1812: How? telefraging is teleporting anything into anything else, if he says he is going to teleport a bomb into my head that is telefraging

Flash1812

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#23  Edited By Flash1812
Monarch_Chronicle

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@darkseid1006: @flash1812 : But this is the 3rd time we have had to say something isn't allowed ( matrons chair, firo, telefraging) I honestly don't need to play debater and rule enforcer in my own match. No offense Darkseid but I really would rather forfeit

Flash1812

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@monarch_chronicle: Well He didt know whats gud and whats not so I think u should gie him a chance

Monarch_Chronicle

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@flash1812: its not about chances, he is allowed to not do something correctly, i just am not sure I am up for debating about rules atm.

@darkseid1006 what say you? do want to continue? argue the ruling? redo u previous post? start fresh?

Monarch_Chronicle

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@monarch_chronicle said:

@flash1812: How telefraging is teleporting anything into anything else, if he says he is going to teleport a bomb into my head that is telefraging

• Tele-Frag: Teleporting something into someone, or someone into something, killing them instantly.

1) Your not understanding this rule, it doesn't mean into as in inside it means into as in into them thus displacing them and instantly killing.

That is what Tele-frag stands for teleportation fragmentation.

2) However if you don't want me to use this because it is allegedly tele-frag then i assume if i were to travel FTL speeds and blitz dump the nukes inside you that would be perfectly fine because that is literally what i am doing except all i have done is changed the means of travel.

3) Also Monarch if you want i will restart from the very beginning but i just want to be fully clear on the rules beforehand

1) The strict definition of tele-frag is to "teleport something into a space occupied by something else."

I dont understand how you are arguing this. If you want to teleport a bomb (an object) inside the head of my characters, by definition, you are teleporting something into a space that is being occupied by something else (my characters)

2) Not necessarily. It would not be telefragging but I would have issue for other reasons

3) I dont want to restart (tho it is an option). I want to forfeit and not quip about rules that you seem to be trying your damnedest to get around

Monarch_Chronicle

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@darkseid1006 said:

@monarch_chronicle: 1) Actually i would be teleporting it into the unoccupied space between their atoms as thats the level that Atom's ability extends to so no it is not teleporting into a place that is occupied.

2) Also internal attacks shouldn't have any problems. In fact neither should teleportation hax. When i entered this tounrey there were no rules placed on tele-frag even. The rules for a 10 point character states most hax allowed and teleportation hax is one of the most basic and common of all of them but yet when i try to employ what you say is Tele-frag it is instantly ruled out?

3) I'll debate without a single internal or teleportation attack if that's what you like but that is completely ridiculous as i used 5 points and 10 points for Gil and Atom just to get around this hax debate and yet still i am being told that even the very basic forms of hax are off the table? This is not most hax allowed, this is preventing internal attacks and teleportation attacks.

I apologise if i have come off in a bad way but i really do want to have a civilised debate and as such this is my final post about rules and i will be willing to go along with whatever rules @flash1812 will lay out from now onwards with no further qualms as i think this still has the potential to be a good debate.

However once the rules have been clearly layed out i request that all posts regarding the matter are deleted as it will clog up the thread and will certainly put off potential voters (+ it looks disorganised)

1) to me that is semantics, as you will be teleporting something inside me with the intention of an attack, internal attacks are fine but the fact that you are using teleporation is what would make it telefrag. But hey maybe its a loophole

2) Ah I see, to you these rules are out of nowhere. I pm'ed Flash before the tournament and before my team was made (with the purpose of creating a competitive team), to clarify what Teleporation hax was, he said no telefrag or telekill. That is what I based my team around. I understand you may think it is unfair that I am calling no telefrag out of no where (from you point of view) but see it from my point of view:

• I went out of my way to clarify the rules (and not presume what I thought they meant)
  • I made my team with rules in mind and now have to face someone who is not playing by the same restrictions I made my team with

3) Ridiculous? Personally I think it is ridiculous that I have to face a team that is playing with a different rule book from my own.

you made your argument against the ruling (internal vs telefrag), so once @flash18 gets back to us about his decision being changed or not being changed we will decided what to do

Monarch_Chronicle

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@darkseid1006: @flash1812: Alright then when you (darkseid) get on you can decide how you would like to proceed. (if it is alright with flash I will even be fine if you want a temp team change)

darkseid1006

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#34  Edited By darkseid1006

@monarch_chronicle: @flash1812:i am going to delete my counter (+ all other posts regarding ruels and stuff to clean this thread up and make it more appealing) and edit my strategy

darkseid1006

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@monarch_chronicle@flash1812- Okay so here is my new strategy. It no longer contains internal teleportation or tele-frag.

Prep Time- 5 Hours

To begin Atom is going to pick up a few of his Atom Belt's from his workshop- It should be noted the rules allow any of my teams resources to be teleported in during prep time provided they are not OP and stay within the limitations of the tourney.

Metron will also get a few Mother Boxes from his workshop or the 4th world. One for each of my team.

From here my team will shrink down to microscopic level and Atom will alter the time frame on their belts to allow them to perceive time at the same level that microscopic organisms do...

No Caption Provided

So my team are now living at the same scale of microbes living entire "generations in a few minutes" and making an "Eyeblink" seem like days or weeks. Essentially providing my team with as much preparation time as they could ever wish for.

Now from here Atom, Lex and Metron will work on adapting the belts to increase perception even further and of course removing the explosion limitation. This can be accomplished fairly easily through the use of their intellect and mainly Metron's Mother Box. The MB provides powerful molecular reconstruction and matter + energy manipulation capabilities so that's already half the battle won when it comes down to stabilising molecules to prevent explosion however if that's not enough the Mother Box has the ability to instantly upgrade and enhance technology...

1) Mother Box is able to hold Orion's atoms together even when he was in the presence of an energy capable of tearing him apart (bear in mind Orion has durability on par with Superman) and still had the power to manipulate that energy even though Mother Box is always weaker when being used by Orion. 2) Metron can instantly use MB to grant the JLA teleporters the ability to time travel.

So there we go my team have all suited up with Shrink belts that increase their perception to the point that they can live entire generations in minutes and can make seconds feel like days or weeks.

In this time Ray will also show all my team exactly how to work the Shrink Belts.

From here my team will get to work on building multiple drones that can teleport and monitor the battlefield outfitted with powerful scanning technology to accurately pinpoint the location of everyone on the battlefield and then relay that information to my team providing them with a map of the entire battlefield that will allow them to navigate in the real world even when in the Sub-quantum verse. These drones will also be using my teams cloaking technology and will be able to project holograms/illusions that look vaguely realistic.

To conclude my preparation Atom and my team will shrink down into the Sub-quantum verse meaning that they are completely beyond the reach of your team...

Strategy

Once the battle begins TAO will be teleported to the location of the Green Lantern while the rest of my team will be teleported to the location of your team.

Thanks to the enhanced perceptions that my team possess it will be very easy to get the first hit in on your team as they really don't have the speed to do anything when my team can perceive seconds as days or weeks and minutes as entire generations/lifetimes.

My Team vs Your Team

Here is were all my team par TAO who has gone to deal with the Green Lantern will attack your team.

As stated before my team will get the jump on yours as they have far superior perceptions of time.

So my team is going to attack you at FTL speeds using the gear that is provided to us via the Gate of Babylon, Gilgamesh's noble phantasm.

Kiara Sessyoin: That's...! Even though you were flung to the edge of the galaxy......! Even if this is a conceptual space, you shouldn't have been able to cross that distance in an instant! How were you able to fly faster than light?

Gilgamesh: You idiot, did you think I wouldn't have a ship of light among my treasures? Just because I like the classics doesn't mean I don't keep up with recent developments. If there is a technique that sends somebody to the edges of space, then there will be a Noble Phantasm corresponding to it.

And using this FTL speeds and heightened perception my team are going to blitz nuclear warheads inside your team via using their shrink ability to travel the sub-quantum verse and therefore enter your teams bodies. They will also increase the nukes to cellular size upon dumping them using Ray's upgraded technology. This is of course using Gilgamesh's GoB to access and utilise all the nuclear weapons created including ancient nuclear warheads that exceed the power of modern nukes...

Gilgamesh is a collector of treasure. "I collected all the treasures of the earth," is Gilgamesh's favorite phrase, but that is not a metaphor. He collected and stored away a sample of all the technology that was developed during his age and sealed them.

That which Gilgamesh stored, rather than being treasure, is "the origin of the intelligence of mankind" itself. If it does not exist in Gilgamesh's treasury, then it is "something produced by a new breed of humanity, according a completely new concept," "something made from the technology of the culture born from the intelligent life from another heavenly body," one of the two.

For that reason, of course he has airplanes and submarines. The desires of the people from before Christ are not different, and it would not do for the crafts of ancient times when magic was in good health to be inferior to the crafts of the modern age. People generally realize the "tools of hope" that they dream of, and each time that occurs, it ended with them being confiscated by the king's hand.

and an explicit mention of nuclear warheads...

It uses solar energy, produced from a solar crystal that burns mercury as fuel, to move – a high-tech Indian Noble Phantasm that would make even Area 51 pale-faced. Even though in ancient Indian mythology, it also had weapons ranging from ancient machine guns to ancient nuclear warheads, these surely have already been gathered in the treasury of the King of Heroes.

So thee we go... Gilgamesh and Co. will blitz at FTL speeds and dump tons of nuclear warheads inside your team so unless you can prove that they will be unaffected by this then that rules them out and puts them down for the count.

TAO vs Green Lantern

Upon being teleported to the Green Lantern and occurring at the same time as my teams assault on your team TAO will shrink the Green Lantern down into the sub-quantum verse and then once he speaks to the GL it's all over and Green Lantern is going to be coming willingly along with my team.

TAO's power is literally his intelligence and that grants him the ability to perfectly manipulate his opponents through use of words. As soon as he speaks this GL is going to be completely in the palm of his hand.

Once this happens the game is all but over for you as your objective is completely out of reach and as such you are hopeless to act.

Summary

• You simply can't counter Gilgamesh's powerful ability and the versatility that it provides with FTL speed and plethora of nuclear warheads (and that's just scratching at the surface of what Gil has at his disposal).
  • No matter what attack you make my team are still in the sub-quantum verse and therefore are completely out of your reach.
  • The second the Green Lantern is shrunk down to TAO's size you cannot win.

Your move...