• Pre-52 Slade
  • No TP

R2:

• Same as above
  • N52 Slade
  • TP on
  • 10 feet apart, Visible
  • Generic Park/Normal Population

If its a mismatch for Mr. X, Deathstroke gets Black Panther on his team and Mr.X's TP is turned on.

reaverlation

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

From what I learned:

X

X wrecks

dimitridkatsis

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I don't know... Mister X has lost to changing styles.

jashro44

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I'd give it to Slade. The way his mind works I am not to sure if mister X's abilities will really work and Slade does have greater gear.

Round 2 I could see Mister X winning as long as his swords don't break.

cdiddyman911

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

Giving it to Slade, Iron Fist beat up X in a panel

dondave

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Slade

RenaissanceMan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Deathstroke stomp

god_spawn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 43

User Lists: 10

#9  Edited By god_spawn  Moderator

Slade, both encounters.

jashro44

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10  Edited By jashro44

@cdiddyman911 said:

Iron fist used drunken fist in the middle of the fight. Mister X was relying on the use of his move reading and all of a sudden he couldn't read him because of drunken fist.

Its like if you were in the middle of a fight and someone threw a flash bang down and you were blind. It makes sense Danny would hit him in this context.

reaverlation

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Sheesh guess I was wrong. Serves me right :/

jashro44

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Slade, both encounters.

Not sure about round 2. Deathstorke hasn't really fought any skilled fighters that I can remember in the new 52 and it has been shown a skilled fighter can bypass his Nth metal armour. Mister X is also faster than he is.

Wolverine008

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

#13  Edited By Wolverine008

Round 1: Slade.

Round 2: Mister X.

Avatar image for beaconofstrength
BeaconofStrength

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14  Edited By BeaconofStrength

Mister X.

RisingBean

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Slade for both.

jashro44

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Slade for both.

Why does he win round 2?

RisingBean

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@jashro44: I think it comes down to equipment to balance out the lack of feats for N52.

jashro44

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@risingbean: Maybe. But it has been shown that a skilled fighter can get around the armour.

RenaissanceMan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I forgot to add Slade wins in both.

god_spawn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#20  Edited By god_spawn  Moderator

@jashro44: I agree with you on those points, and I agree it's more debatable. But Slade isn't so bad with his weaponry that he's not going to be completely inept against him. He's still strong and more durable than X, and I know he has his healing abilities but doesn't like to use them IIRC as it could send him into a rage or something if used too muc, correct? Still, he could take some more punishment than X, and with a bigger variety in equipment, I see him connecting with something and that will do some major damage.

jashro44

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@jashro44: I agree with you on those points, and I agree it's more debatable. But Slade isn't so bad with his weaponry that he's not going to be completely inept against him. He's still strong and more durable than X, and I know he has his healing abilities but doesn't like to use them IIRC as it could send him into a rage or something if used too muc, correct? Still, he could take some more punishment than X, and with a bigger variety in equipment, I see him connecting with something and that will do some major damage.

I don't think its been confirmed if Slade goes feral in the new 52. He did pre 52.

Wolverine008

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#22  Edited By Wolverine008

@jashro44 said:

@god_spawn said:

I don't think its been confirmed if Slade goes feral in the new 52. He did pre 52.

Go feral?

FukYouRenchamp

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@jashro44 said:

@god_spawn said:

Go feral?

When Slade took to much damage and had to heal, he went animalistic

Wolverine008

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@wolverine08 said:

@jashro44 said:

@god_spawn said:

Go feral?

When Slade took to much damage and had to heal, he went animalistic

He ain't got nothing on Wolverine's berserker rages though!

jashro44

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@jashro44 said:

@god_spawn said:

Go feral?

Feral may have been the wrong word. He sometimes went into rages pre 52 though.

Wolverine008

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@jashro44: Do have scans? This is the first time I am hearing of this admittedly.

god_spawn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#27 god_spawn  Moderator

@jashro44: Meh, I couldn't remember if he did or not. Still, I do think the rest of my points stand.

RisingBean

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@jashro44 said:

@risingbean: Maybe. But it has been shown that a skilled fighter can get around the armour.

True but Slade isn't a one trick pony. It's not like he isn't still beasty, he just isn't as beasty as he was prior to the reboot. I won't say he sweeps but I'd bet on him for a majority. He slips up and the armor saves him. X slips up and gets dismembered.

Wolverine008

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#29  Edited By Wolverine008

@risingbean said:

@jashro44 said:

True but Slade isn't a one trick pony. It's not like he isn't still beasty, he just isn't as beasty as he was prior to the reboot. I won't say he sweeps but I'd bet on him for a majority. He slips up and the armor saves him. X slips up and gets dismembered.

I don't think X is going to slip up though. The low level telepathy has let him stay a couple of steaps in front of people with far better skill and speed feats than New 52 Slade like Wolverine. Personally, I feel Mister X has the capacity to evade Deathstroke for a decent amount of time while simultaneously wearing him down via his swords.

Avatar image for beaconofstrength
BeaconofStrength

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#30  Edited By BeaconofStrength

@wolverine08 said:

@risingbean said:

@jashro44 said:

I don't think X is going to slip up though. The low level telepathy has let him stay a couple of steaps in front of people with far better skill and speed feats than New 52 Slade like Wolverine. Personally, I feel has the capacity to evade Deathstroke for a decent amount of time while simultaneously wearing him down via his swords.

He definitely does, he's literally embarrassed Taskmaster beyond belief. And Taskmaster was armed, Mister X was not.

god_spawn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#31  Edited By god_spawn  Moderator

@jashro44: Do have scans? This is the first time I am hearing of this admittedly.

Slade be wantin that Wolverine swag.

No Caption Provided
Wolverine008

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@god_spawn: Wolverine weeps in shame at this poor berserker imitation.

RenaissanceMan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@risingbean said:

@jashro44 said:

I don't think X is going to slip up though. The low level telepathy has let him stay a couple of steaps in front of people with far better skill and speed feats than New 52 Slade like Wolverine. Personally, I feel Mister X has the capacity to evade Deathstroke for a decent amount of time while simultaneously wearing him down via his swords.

You couldn't be more wrong.

Wolverine008

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

GraniteSoldier

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 42

#35  Edited By GraniteSoldier

@jashro44 said:

@cdiddyman911 said:

Iron fist used drunken fist in the middle of the fight. Mister X was relying on the use of his move reading and all of a sudden he couldn't read him because of drunken fist.

Its like if you were in the middle of a fight and someone threw a flash bang down and you were blind. It makes sense Danny would hit him in this context.

Ha, love the comparison.

Anyway, I'm inclined to say Slade both rounds.

patrat18

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 4

Slade guts him.

jashro44

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I'll see if i can dig up some scans later but remind me.

@wolverine08 said:

@risingbean said:

@jashro44 said:

You couldn't be more wrong.

You may want to expand on this a little more....

@jashro44 said:

I don't know....Mister X is pretty arrogant but he's also really skilled. He's beaten wolverine, beaten taskmaster, etc. Slade hasn't really faced anyone as skilled as either wolverine or taskmaster. Likewise Mister X is faster. The armour can be bypassed by people with skill. After Mister X loses one of his swords he will probably use more precise strikes. I agree Slade is beastly but I am not sure if its enough to beat Mister X.

RenaissanceMan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#38  Edited By RenaissanceMan

Slade hacks the wings off Air Force planes. I think he can handle Mister X.

No Caption Provided
jashro44

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Wolverine stabs hulk. That didn't help against Mister X.

Avatar image for deactivated-5e8a1f5fafc4e
deactivated-5e8a1f5fafc4e

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Black Panther put Silver Surfer in a headlock. I think he can handle Mister X.

dimitridkatsis

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

RenaissanceMan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@renaissanceman that feat has nothing to do with fighting.

That cut takes precision, power, and skill. Imagine what happens to X when Slade applies that cut. X is Wolverines Kryptonite, that's Wolverine's problem. He's had some poor showings against other people.

reaverlation

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@jashro44 said:

Batman stalemated Karate Kid.He manhandles X

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I guess Ninjak is around Batman level then since he did this to a plane leg:

No Caption Provided

RenaissanceMan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

that's a plane leg, not a wing

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

said:

@i_like_swords said:

Batman stalemated Karate Kid.He manhandles X

Deathstroke beat the breaks off Batman. GG.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

that's a plane leg, not a wing

Yeah I know. But what I'm saying is, if Deathstroke can cut a plane wing and thus can beat Mister X, then if we scale it down, Ninjak should be Batman level cause he cut a plane leg. Like I broke a seatbelt once so I should probably be Robin level or something.

Esquire

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

But X doesn't have his telepathy here...

:/

RenaissanceMan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I was just showing a small example of Slades power and skill, nothing more.