Avatar image for superboy_prime_10000
Superboy-Prime 10000

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 1

races

A race from the Milky Way Galaxy to Andromeda.A path is made for the Flash to run and he has a froce field shielding him from the rigor of space.

King_Saturn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

#2  Edited By King_Saturn

I think Majestic would win the race. Majestic is suppose to be equal to Silver Age Superman in terms of Physical Attributes. SA Superman could travel several hundred times faster than light speed. I dont know if Wally can travel as fast as Majestic on those terms.

Ball Buster

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3  Edited By Ball Buster

I like wally west for win but I dont know allot about MM.

Avatar image for superboy_prime_10000
Superboy-Prime 10000

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

King Saturn says:

"I think Majestic would win the race. Majestic is suppose to be equal to Silver Age Superman in terms of Physical Attributes. SA Superman could travel several hundred times faster than light speed. I dont know if Wally can travel as fast as Majestic on those terms. "

But can't Mr.Majestic just alter reality and make Flash go slower?I thought it was you who said that Mr.Majestic could alter reality in the "SA Superman and Kal-Kent vs Mr.Majestic" thread.

Hadrelius

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By Hadrelius

Superboy-Prime 10000 says:

"King Saturn says:
"I think Majestic would win the race. Majestic is suppose to be equal to Silver Age Superman in terms of Physical Attributes. SA Superman could travel several hundred times faster than light speed. I dont know if Wally can travel as fast as Majestic on those terms. "
But can't Mr.Majestic just alter reality and make Flash go slower?I thought it was you who said that Mr.Majestic could alter reality in the "SA Superman and Kal-Kent vs Mr.Majestic" thread."

No he can't. But he was over-taking the Flash in Dream War.

Dflash29

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By Dflash29

Wally west has a chance to win this

oh and did you know in a comic book once, showed flash being able to run in space. cool right^^