Blue: @merulezall

• Cad Bane: Star Wars
  • Commander Shepard: All Biotics and custom weapons to my fitting
  • Miss Martian: Young Justice and Smallville versions

Da Rules

Clicky

Mission

No Caption Provided

Each Yellow Mark is a large 3 foot Canister that weighs 200 pounds. Very Toxic, but Unbreakable. Your team must steal 2 out of three and return to your start point.

sirfizzwhizz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 1

#2  Edited By sirfizzwhizz

@joewell@dragonenton: @merulezall Here is how it works, Red Team post first, Blue Team second, Green Team third, then repeat. Everyone gets 1 opener and 3 posts so its not too cluttered. Thos who fail to reply in 3 days time are dropped. Keep it moving, and check on this every so often. Save the Web address if ya must :) If your going to drop, your team auto dies on the field, and the other teams can debate directly.

Joewell911

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

@sirfizzwhizz: Could you tag my opponents? Can't tag people on mobile.

Now, for my opener, I'm simply gonna recycle what I had for the last debate for the information part of it. Here's the link: http://www.comicvine.com/forums/battles-7/missions-r1-joewell-vs-keidecifer-voting-1638244/

Now, for my strategy, well it's pretty much the same too! First, Bluenote will increase the gravity in a massive field around the closest two canisters and my recon point. Next, Freed and Ikaruga will go collect them and bring them back. Easy-peesy. Neither of your teams should be able to effectively stop me because of the increased gravity. Even if they do somehow make it to one of my people, they'll probably get killed. Everyone on my team has some kind of one-shot move, for Bluenote it's gravity crush, for Ikaruga its slicing you in a thousand pieces, and for Freed it's his death glyph. So you know, good luck dealing with that.

sirfizzwhizz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@joewell said:

@sirfizzwhizz: Could you tag my opponents? Can't tag people on mobile.

Now, for my opener, I'm simply gonna recycle what I had for the last debate for the information part of it. Here's the link: http://www.comicvine.com/forums/battles-7/missions-r1-joewell-vs-keidecifer-voting-1638244/

Now, for my strategy, well it's pretty much the same too! First, Bluenote will increase the gravity in a massive field around the closest two canisters and my recon point. Next, Freed and Ikaruga will go collect them and bring them back. Easy-peesy. Neither of your teams should be able to effectively stop me because of the increased gravity. Even if they do somehow make it to one of my people, they'll probably get killed. Everyone on my team has some kind of one-shot move, for Bluenote it's gravity crush, for Ikaruga its slicing you in a thousand pieces, and for Freed it's his death glyph. So you know, good luck dealing with that.

@dragonenton: @merulezall

MErulezall

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@sirfizzwhizz: Thanks for the tag, i got one question. Does my team know what it's doing, and does it know where the canisters are at??

sirfizzwhizz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Avatar image for firestormfate1919
FirestormFate1919

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

DragonEnton

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9  Edited By DragonEnton

@joewell@merulezall@sirfizzwhizz

Composite King Bradley 'Wrath/Pride'

King Bradley is one of the primary antagonists in the Fullmetal Alchemist series, being that he is one of the seven Homunculi. Bradley was also the original Führer of Amestris. In the manga series and the 2009 anime reboot, he was known as Wrath, the final homunculus created by Father, but was changed in the 2003 anime to Pride.

Speed

Ultimate Eye

The ultimate eye grants him tremendously accurate vision and the ability to read and predict practically any move his opponent could make as well as the minute details and movements of his general surroundings. It essentially gives him battle - precognition and the ability to predict his opponents next move. Note that he is not using his ultimate eye in any of the speed feats.

Strength/Endurance

• Overpowered Greed (who is a casual building buster, with durability that exceeds building levels).
  • Created a huge trench in a reinforced concrete wall with his sword.
  • Holds of one mid-street level character and a low-street high character with little difficulty. Also fought Scar who could do subatomic damage.
  • He is capable of regenerating at superhuman levels, as he restored his skin, bones, tissues and so on after being scorched by Mustang (FMA 2003) in a second or so. Skip to 3:09 - 3:30. If we were to powerscale from the original Fullmetal Alchemist anime (2003) he'd easily restore limbs, heal from decapitation and complete annihilation.

Noelle Meinhardt "Echidna"

Echidna absorbs organic matter she touches and adds it to her own body, making herself bigger and more durable (she would start out at the size of a very small building here). She also has regeneration powerful enough to bring her back from being cut in half. When she comes into contact with a living creature, she absorbs it and can spit out clones of it with variations of its power if it has one. These clones are twisted to be evil and completely loyal to her. They'll usually have twisted variations of the original and are generally stronger and faster than the original. Just a single touch from her will have you absorbed into her, however gentle it might be. Physical powerhouses and any touch based attack will be rendered null and void.

Speed

• Instantly accelerates from a standstill to 250 miles per hour and scales an entire building, while traveling hundreds of meters in seconds.

Queen 18.7:

She wasn’t in Leviathan’s speed class, but she was moving at the sort of speed I might expect from a high-class Mover Parahuman. Maybe the comparison wasn’t so apt, because she was a living force of nature. Like a predator, she shifted from a standstill to 250 miles an hour in a heartbeat. She was more like a rhino than a jungle cat, though, and she was ungainly. My bugs could track the vibrations of her footfalls better than they could trace her outline, and I could sense how her movements weren’t synchronized. There was no pattern to how her legs moved; rather, it was as if each leg had a mind of its own.

Still, the sheer power of her movement carried her forward, while having six or more legs meant she always had several feet on the ground for balance.

She reached the base of the tallest skyscraper in the area and scaled it just as fast as she’d moved over ground, moving hundreds of meters in seconds. Chunks of concrete were pulled and clawed away as each of her feet found or made footholds. The debris fell in her wake, but her movement was steady and unfaltering.

• Instantly travels about three-hundred meters in an instant, despite her size.

Scourge, 19.05:

This wasn’t a drop, but it was a tough cord around his neck, and the creature on the other end weighed no less than twenty tons, maybe more. She'd accelerated from zero to three-hundred meters per second in an instant, and he went limp almost immediately, dead or completely disabled in a heartbeat. My bugs cut the cord and held it ready.

Regeneration/Durability

• Doesn't pay any mind to multiple assault rifle magazines tearing into her skin along with a salvo of RPG blasts. She also heals all the damage done to her by these attacks.

Scourge, 19.01:

Miss Militia didn’t even stand before opening fire. Twin assault rifles tore into the flesh of Echidna, as she emptied both clips, reforged the guns into twin RPGs with her power, and then unloaded a salvo of explosives. The flesh was mending together, already healing the mortal wounds on her person. Shit, Miss Militia’s power wouldn’t work on her.

Echidna reared back, apparently gearing up to vomit, and Miss Militia fired a rocket launcher straight into the monster’s open mouth. It barely seemed to slow Echidna down. Vomit spilled around her, crawling with vermin and bugs.

• Tanks dozens, possibly hundreds of Legend's lasers, all comparable to a tank-shell. Also, regenerates all the damage done to her person quickly.

Scourge, 19.05:

Legend took the opportunity to emit twenty individual laser beams. They each flowed out as a steady, unfaltering stream, and turned in mid-air to punch into Echidna. Each was meticulously placed to drive through the center of her body and avoid the places where her victims were being absorbed, or even cut her victims free.

Echidna tried to move to one side, but Legend’s beams followed unerringly, swelling in size and number. Thirty, forty, fifty, sixty, seventy, eighty… each cutting their way through her. Smoke or steam billowed around her as her flesh charred and boiled. However, she was already healing all the damage dealt to her.

• Survives a direct gravity slam from Eidolon. Taylor related Eidolon's gravity manipulation as "dropping a house-sized anvil around the area". Echidna survives it and continues to regenerate it instantaneous speeds.

Queen, 18.08:

Eidolon hit her with a gravity slam. More flesh came free. I saw a change, with that, but the edges of the silhouette filled in.

“She isn’t dying?” I asked, my voice a murmur.

“She’s regenerating,” Grue said.

Queen, Echidna's Interlude:

Eidolon reached out with one hand, and she instinctively rushed out of the way.

The gravity effect hit her, and she could feel her flesh tearing, feel the extremities ripping: her ears, nose, lips and all the little pieces of her monstrous lower half. At her shoulders, the top of her head, the flesh above her spine on her lower half, the flesh was pulled down and away until it started to rip.

Her flesh was already knitting back together, everything shuffling into their proper places or shifting around to fill in gaps. The fluid that welled from a bottomless source in her monstrous lower half bubbled up and coursed through her veins to supply the needed materials.

• Survives a direct shot from Ballistic through the chest and head. Ballistic's power allows him to send anything flying faster than a bullet just by touching them. His regular equipment consists of steel ball-bearings. We can infer that she was able to endure a ball-bearing that was shot through her heart and brain at bullet-like speeds.

Queen, 18.08:

There was a sound like a firecracker taking flight, and Noelle lurched. Even with my bug’s less than stellar sight, I could see the aftermath. A hundred slightly different angles. Noelle’s true body, the human half perched on top of the monster, arched her back, her chest out, head turning toward the sky. A spray of blood and gore marked a small explosion ripping out the front of her chest.

And another, a shot from behind, tearing through her cranium.

Noelle’s growl was accented by a noise from one of the larger canine mouths. “Traitors.”

She’s alive. Shot through the heart and brain, and she’s talking.

• Survives this.

Queen, Echidna's Interlude:

She crashed into the first of the lightning orbs. She felt the current surge inside her, settle in her bones, latent.

A heartbeat later, every single orb that Eidolon had cast out flashed with visible arcs of electricity, striking her. The energy ripped through her, stripping flesh from around the bone of her arm, her ribs, her spine, and the larger bones of her lower body. The electricity surged to the ground and out the top of her head, stabbing toward the sky in a visible lightning strike.

Noelle staggered, touched one hand to her face, where her flesh had been distorted by the strike, separated from bone so it hung down, large patches of hair at the crown of her head burned away. The ends of her fingers where she’d touched the orb were blasted away, revealing bone.

She could feel it growing back, flesh knitting together.

Even this wasn’t enough to kill her.

She touched another, and it was worse, drawing on the residual energy from the first contact.

The third was worse still.

She’d complained of the sheer heat of this body before, but this… it was heat and pain on an inhuman level. Transcendant. Were she regular Noelle, Noelle without the powers, without the monstrous lower half and warped brain, even a tenth of this would knock her out, stop her heart from the sheer intensity of it.

On contact with the fourth orb, her frontmost legs collapsed under her, with everything within a half-foot of the major bones being rendered to little more than ash. There was nothing to connect flesh to bone, and she toppled.

She roared, and for perhaps the second time in the past hour, both she and her monstrous half were in agreement. With her other legs, she pushed herself forward, and extended one of her long tongues for the orb closest to Trickster. To Krouse. She screamed in pain and fury as it ripped through her, and another bolt stabbed toward the sky, tearing buildings and anything alike down on it's upwards spiral.

• She also regenerated after she was completely bisected.

Strength

• Noelle tears down two 15 tonne steel doors with brute force

Monarch, 16.13

We stopped when we reached Tattletale. She stood facing the vault door. The one that was used to seal Noelle within.

There were two vault doors, one set behind the other, and both were ruined, the one closest to us nearly folded in half, hanging by one hinge. That should have been impossible as each door was reinforced steel and 15 tonnes each. It didn't matter. They were completely and utterly eviscerated.

“A final act of spite,” Tattletale said. She looked at the phone in her hand. “He made sure she heard our conversation.”

Powers and Abilities

• Echidna, unless you’re immune to infection and disease, can inflict life-threatening infections onto your teammates with a single touch. Even if you’re able to forcefully enter her body, destroy the cores that hold your teammates, and get out of her body, they’ll be incapacitated or dead. She is also immune to toxins, diseases, and anything of such nature.

Scourge, 19.01:

With that thought, it dawned on me. Noelle absorbed living things, and that apparently extended to bacteria. Where others had bacteria in their digestive systems to help them digest food, Noelle, Echidna, had no need for such. When she absorbed the ambient bacteria and molds from her surroundings, she was storing them, weaponizing them like she did with rats and insects. They were used to debilitate her victims, render them unable to fight back while her clones got the upper hand.

• She can spew an intense, strong, and rangeful adhesive that'll make any low-mid street imobile, effectively incapacitated. This is also how she excretes the clones.

Queen, 18.07:

When Noelle vomited, the slurry came out as one stream, a geyser that extended six or seven hundred meters. Rachel steered Bentley out of the way before it hit, and the others danced off to either side to avoid getting splashed. Grace got clipped, and went sprawling, almost glued to the ground under the weight of the fluid, the cape in her arms falling. She wasn’t the only one, dozens of capes were now helplessly attempting to claw their ways out of the natural adhesive.

A dozen bodies began climbing free of the vomit. Thirty or so clones had been deposited on the street, along with a real Leet in civilian clothes. One of the clones was a Circus, folding herself into her pocket dimension.

• She isn't limited to cloning people. She can clone anything as long as it's remotely organic.

Queen, 18.07:

I’d been flying bugs over surfaces at a height sufficient to catch humans. It was a waste of energy and bugs to fly them over the ground level, when I generally knew that a road was flat, and any obstacle that was shorter than one or two feet wasn’t worth dwelling on.

Moving my bugs closer to the ground, I found more. Rats, wet with the fluids of Noelle’s vomit.

She’d absorbed rats? She wasn’t limited to cloning people.

• She has an enhanced olfactory (she can smell better than a dog, her sight and hearing are at superhuman levels, and all of her others senses are extremely enhanced).
  • She is capable of subterranean travel.

Taylor Hebert 'Khepri'

Khepri is a neural hijacker capable of taking over the nervous systems of beings within her sixteen-foot range, controlling both their actions and their powers. She also gets knowledge of the powers of any being under her control. Her ability passes unhindered through walls, force-fields, invisibility, intangibility and even wormholes. This isn't telepathy either, it's neural hijacking. Also, the only way to counter this ability is to have moderate level of resistance to mind-control.

Speck, 30.01:

I was touching the wall of bone, and Canary was fifteen or so feet away, on the other side.

Now that I was taking the time to look, to sense, I was aware of Canary’s body in the same way I’d been aware of Lung’s. As Panacea’s, to a lesser degree. Her steady, measured breathing, the complete lack of movement.

Just like Lung and Panacea had been frozen.

Taylor's secondary power is enhanced precognitive abilities and unlimited multitasking. Taylor's multitasking is one of her most overlooked abilities. A normal persons brain might be able to command groups of bugs but Skitter is able to individually control every bug in her swarm. She can track individual bugs through her swarm and can fight several different opponents at once since she doesn't need to split her concentration. Skitter was able to control over 100,000,000,000,000 bugs at one time with no apparent problems and insinuated that she could control over 1000 times that if she had the time to gather them. (Complete control of bus were her former power, she only gained her neural shenanigans during a failed lobotomization).

Speck, 30.03:

I’d heard once there were ten quintillion bugs in my world. Eighteen zeroes. I couldn’t control that many. Or, to be precise, I couldn’t afford the time to collect that many.

Fourteen zeroes? If I had a dozen worlds, each with really good swamps and rainforests to tap into, my relay bugs to help extend my pitiful, three-hundred foot range? Individually control them all separately in the heat of battle? Regulating all of their motions and such? That was doable.

Her Equipment:

• Her battle-suit that is made from silk from the darwin's bark spider which is nearly 10 times as strong as kevlar, is bullet-proof, knife-proof, fire retardant, and heavily insulated. Her suit also uses armor panels protecting vital areas made from chitin from bug exoskeletons layered with even more silk that are able to block a direct blast from multiple hand-grenades.
  • She has a regular, sturdy knife and a knife made out of nanotechnology to cut at the subatomic level. It also dematerializes the user and allows them to instantly teleport 20 meters, possibly more.

The knife finished forming the gray blur around it.

He didn’t look worried. So I reached out and dragged the blur against the wall, gouging out a groove a few meters deep. Smoke expanded from the area of impact.

He froze, his eyes flicking down, as if he could see past his cheekbones, face and chin to the knife I had against his throat.

A blade that utilizes instantaneous teleportation that dematerializes atoms and relocates them at the needed point.

18 meters. He never saw it coming. Good.

Venom: 29.5

• A collapsible baton.
  • A hand-gun.
  • She has a jetpack that allows her to float and flit around a battlefield, staying out of her opponents range while using her own. It is protected EMP attacks. Acceleration is given as 0 to 45 mph in 3.5 seconds. It also comes with mechanical arms, with each one being able to lift about a ton or so. The attached arms can also be used to fight with.

Her Summons!

• Her first summon is The Clairvoyant: a parahuman that bestows limited, local omniscience by touch.

Speck, 30.03

My awareness started to unfold. A slow, steady, gradual process. I was aware of vast tracts of land. I could see the damage done to Earth Bet. It disoriented me, to see how we were in Washington, not New York. Teacher had returned home. Why had I thought we were in New York?

If I’d been distant from myself before, the enhanced vision made it that much worse.

I could remember how I’d once been comforted by the fact that my power put the world in perspective, showing me just how small I was in the grand scheme of things.

This wasn’t comforting at all. Not this. Not at this brutal scale. I could sense the entirety of the world, from atmosphere to ocean floor. I could, if I wanted to listen for it, hear the wind, the patter of rain, see the shimmers of heat on one side of the planet and the frost forming in caves on the other side of the planet, day and night at the same time. It didn't stop there. I could see realities, dimensions beyond my comprehension. It seemed all so surreal to me.

• Her second summon is The Doormaker: a parahuman that can create wormholes/portals. However, he'll be controlled by Taylor so she'll be the one making the portals. Her range, which is 16 feet, can be circumvented through via the Doormaker's portals. Her range of influence is transported through the portals. If I make a portal right beside you, she has you now.

Now for the clin- the clincher. The ultimate strategy.

We ran.

My number one priority was to keep moving, keep active. Things were easier so long as I was moving towards a goal.

I had to get myself sorted. Wrap my head around the tools at my disposal. For that, I needed time. I needed to put distance between us and Scion.

Stepping up the tempo, have to distract Scion.

I reached out to Ash Beast, a living force of nature. It had originally triggered in Matruh, Egypt, and had been roaming since, making its way across Africa. All of the destructive power of any class S threat, tempered by the fact that it usually traveled on foot, and people could see it coming from miles away. When it reached a settlement, that settlement was usually evacuated.

An unending explosion, a rolling mass of fire and smoke with a person at the center. Here and there, it took physical form. Whether it was the fire or a massive leonine claw that tore into the ground, it produced the debris, dust and ash that was its namesake, driven along the ground by the perpetual storm of fire.

Creating a portal to give me access to it was troublesome. Others had tried to control it before, to steer it in the general direction of their enemies. Warlords, villains, masterminds. It rarely worked for long. When working with power on this scale, chaos had a way of trumping order. Too much energy disrupted the portals.

I moved a forcefield cape to the Ash Beast’s location, and then created a bubble, putting it in range of the being. I made a portal within the bubble. More forcefields encased the bubble on my side for safety’s sake. My power operated through the forcefield, and the connection formed.

I identified a young man, at the center of it all, and I could now think of the Ash Beast as a ‘he’ instead of an ‘it’. He was surprisingly healthy, but he had a power that kept him in good physical condition, a natural breaker-class adaptation that came with his power. Energy to matter and matter to energy.

I’d use him first. If he died, the world wasn’t worse off for it. If he lived, well, I could discard him, leaving him in a foreign earth.

Bringing him through a doorway was hard. He generated so much heat, and while his shape and form were malleable, they weren’t wholly under his control.

In the end, I made a portal, and I used Trickster to bring the Ash Beast through, replacing a chunk of ruined earth.

Shaping the fire, driving it out to the sides.

Shaping the flesh. From energy to physical form. Wings. Catlike legs to spring into the air.

The Ash Beast lunged into the air, above the water, and he streaked towards Scion like a comet. The forcefield cape followed, to maintain the connection.

I moved Alexandria, Legend, Moord Nag and the others on the frontline through doorways as the Ash Beast struck the golden man. Golden light tore into flesh that had been forged of fire, and more flesh was created to replace it. The Ash Beast tore into Scion, and the flesh was replaced just as quickly.

I created more doorways, moving people out of Gimel in an orderly fashion. Here and there, I changed the portals around, dictating different exit points to break up groups.

Ranged attackers in one group. Brutes broken up into several sub-groups. Thinkers, tinkers, defensive capes… there were a lot to sort, a great many who had powers that needed a half-second to a few seconds to figure out, in terms of classification and application. With scores of these capes, it added up.

Every cape had a place to be. There were capes who needed something to harvest, who needed materials, and I gave them access to their materials. There were capes who needed others nearby, and capes who were better if set apart.

I assigned precogs, thinkers and danger senses to the various groups.

I released hundreds, no, thousands of portals around the alternate realities. Thousands of portals opened in Earth Gimel, Bet, and so on in an instant.

Hundreds of capes, weapons, and asset were under my thumb now.

-Speck, 30.05

• Her third summon is Ash-Beast. He was explained in the previous scan.

PLAN

• 1) Taylor and the rest of team will now where all the canisters and the enemy are located at due to Clairvoyants omniscience.
  • 2) Taylor will instantly open up dozens of portals around all three canisters (w/Doormaker's power), which will teleport them right into my team's area.
  • 2.5) Taylor will open up hundreds of portals around both of your teams, effectively rendering them controlled. They're my minions now. Both of your team's won't expect something like that happening so it's completely plausible. It'll take Taylor less than a second to create a couple dozen portals around your teammates. She (as stated in the scan) opened up thousands of portals in less than second instantly across the entire multiverse so making a few on an incredibly small map won't be a problem.
  • 3) I'll drop Ash-Beast in the middle of your guys' teams, which will kill them. Jeo's team can't hurt or kill Ash-Beast whatsoever. Ikagura could try to cut him into millions of pieces but he'll just convert himself in to energy and regenerate, gravity won't be effective due to the fact that he is constantly reshaping himself and you won't have time to effect the gravity in the area. ME's team won't be able to do anything to him either.

In less than a fraction of a second the entire map will be filled with portals, all your teammates will be rendered controlled, and the canisters are in my possession without my team even moving an inch. Jeo's gravity around the canisters won't do anything because the portals will instantly drop of the the packages in my area.

I'll win this thing in less than a second. GG.

MErulezall

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

MErulezall

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@joewell: @dragonenton: Opener I used last time, different plan though.

Cad Bane

A Famous Bounty hunter during the Clone Wars and Rise of the Empire eras. When the CIS needed a capable bounty hunter to get their missions done Cad had stepped up. After the Clone Wars was over Cad Bane began doing work for the Galactic Empire as well furthering his own experience in the next era. Furthermore, this duel wielding pistol shooting bounty hunter has went on countless missions for his employers and is no fool when it comes to fighting Jedi. He is famous for the missions he undertakes and completes, genius level tactical mind that most famous bounty hunters, and he is also known for handling jedi fairly well. He carries tons of gear as I said to help aid his outcomes in a more positive manner. Unlike the greedy thugs found in TCW where they are almost all useless or at least in that show. Cad will be working with his fellow teammates will stick around to aid him in a fight rather than wimp out. On top of having such an amazing outfit full of useful gear, Cad Bane carries two pistols that have great range, fire rate, and unique scopes, and of course are quite accurate like any other main weapon in the hands of a deadly bounty hunters, so he is a force to be reckoned with even with just those standard weapons not to mention his lovely gear. However, when gear fails he also does have distance counter measures should any unnecessary CQC should begin, as he carries two rocket shoes to speed him away all while blazing away his weapons at his foes.

Commander Shepard: Adept Class

ME3 Blood Dragon Armor

Commander Shepard, what not to say about him? The guy has overachieved boss status by, completed the N7 special forces program, first human to become a Spectre an elite task force that is well known in the galaxy, has fought countless battles against extremely tough foes, knows how to operate on a tactical and strategic level. Yeah Commander Shepard is the very meaning of being a BAMF. He does good with teams, has even lead teams, and has been able to work quite well with others even when problems arise he helps cool it down. In addition to being so epic anyone on your team will struggle with my Adept Commander Shepard for reasons soon to come as this debate begins to get moving. Furthermore Shepard with being extremely useful in this fight will be able to handle the situation with his amazing armor set, which I've rightfully decked him out in the lovely Blood Dragon to fit his role this can be seen up above, plenty of biotics, and amazing weapons to prevent the jedi scum from blocking it fire and killing his team.

Miss Martian I will be using both the Smallville and Young justice versions but mostly YJ to kind of keep it simple.

Miss Martian was a student and a super hero for the Justice league. Her and other super heroes were brought to the cave where her and her friends/allies began training extremely hard and well to work as a team. This could be said to the ones she is with now, both are alien accepting and most likely no tension will arise cause of it just like in Young justice. In addition She is an alien race from Mars and has been known to use a series of powers that make her an excellent teammate. Upon arriving on her, she always had a problem fitting in with others due to them mostly being human. Nonetheless she overcame this and became a real force to be reckoned with in her respective universe. Her abilities and hand to hand combat she has been taught will cause serious problems which are the very reasons she will defeat the jedi along with her pals.

The Game plan realize this is before I counter yours

1. MM will use her mind abilities to sense the other team, as she senses where they at she can help guide her allies to counter their positions and possibly retrieve the tanks at the same time.
  2. When close quarters breaks out once more Bane and Shepard will at least go for one as MM quickly goes through the walls to retrieve the other faster than anyone could get the containers, thus at least giving my side two containers instead of one, and bringing my team a win.
  3. As Shepard and bane fight the other people off if they are in the way, they can use their various skills and powers to put a quick end to anyone in the way, all while retrieving important canister either could prolly carry just fine and move at a decent speed.
  4. Once MM takes the first one and puts it in my starting area, she will send a mind note to both of my people, and precede to aid them where it is needed with her various powers to get the second one to my team's place. This could be done by a series of different abilities such as again turning invisible, TP, Tk, etc.
  5. On top of this, most if not all my team is also very defensive, so rather than staying around causing trouble they will try to defend the last canister while both of you are fighting over the last one.
  6. In the end, my team has the skills, backgrounds, and abilities to win this in a quick victory.
Joewell911

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@merulezall: @dragonenton: And I thought my team had hax... I think I'll have to resign. I honestly don't believe my team could even win this. You're quite the evil genius Dragon. XD

PS. I'm not giving up because I think your choices are unfair or anything, just because my team isn't equipped to handle yours. I'd rather stop now than make myself look silly by ignoring all of your facts. Good luck to both of you!

MErulezall

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@joewell: Alright, whelp we all got choices, if you want to concede feel free.

Joewell911

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@merulezall: I really hate to do it, but it'd be really hard for me to do this when I don't even believe my team could win, ya know?

Avatar image for deactivated-5dace575ce059
deactivated-5dace575ce059

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@joewell: That's not the point of the CaV, and your lucky as well you dont have to beat any team in getting the canisters, you just need to get them quickly. I mean yes there are times when u are out classed, but i feel u got a fighting chance man. I mean the point of the CaV is to prove or provide a argument/reasonable debate to a person. Yes we can get outplayed, but eh its still fun to argue lol. I dont think ME saw himself winning against his last person, and honestly it could of gone either way, but he made enough valid points to where he is able to convince people his team would win more than they would lose.

DragonEnton

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@joewell: It's not about convincing us that you win, it's convincing the voters.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Joewell911

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@dragonenton: @killerwasp: But I don't believe my team could do that. They have no way of resisting the whole portal mind control thing, and Dragon's plan is pretty full proof with the whole instantly teleporting the canisters to their spawn point. It's probably beatable by some teams, just not by mine.

How am I suppose to convince voters if I don't even believe my team could win?

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@joewell: find a way, although that teleportation though LOL. Kinda op XD.

MErulezall

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@joewell: As I said, believe if you don't thats fine, just it's always bound to happen in some tournament.

DragonEnton

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

MM will use her mind abilities to sense the other team, as she senses where they at she can help guide her allies to counter their positions and possibly retrieve the tanks at the same time.

Now, that's nice and all but it doesn't matter in this altercation. My teams got a similar ability thanks to The Clairvoyant. I'll know where your team are proportionate to mine. However, I've got you beat with The Doormaker. My team doesn't even need to retrieve any of the canisters, we'll just materialize a portal beneath all three of them. The Doormaker can conjure portals faster than anybody on your team can move. We'll have all three canisters within our possession.

When close quarters breaks out once more Bane and Shepard will at least go for one as MM quickly goes through the walls to retrieve the other faster than anyone could get the containers, thus at least giving my side two containers instead of one, and bringing my team a win.

While I'm completely aware your team is incredibly powerful at close quarters, that's not something that is going to happen. If Taylor could open up hundreds of portals in an instant she could keep on teleporting you to the outskirts of the map. She could, as I've stated before, open up a portal beneath each canister. My teams got you beat on speed.

As Shepard and bane fight the other people off if they are in the way, they can use their various skills and powers to put a quick end to anyone in the way, all while retrieving important canister either could prolly carry just fine and move at a decent speed.

There won't be any fighting. My team can just get all the canisters in the second the match starts (literally) with the Doormaker+Clairvoyant combo. That's faster than any of your team can travel. HOWEVER, in the hypothetical situation a fight does break out (it won't, it's impossibly) my teams got you beat. Echidna has the brute speed, strength, and regeneration to kill Bane and Shepard. I'm aware they're incredibly powerful but they can't do enough damage to her. You've seen my scans of her durability and regeneration. She's a durability and regen monster. Also, all she needs is to get close to your teammates to finish her off. She can absorb them into her (and then she'll start cloning them for my team). If I want to I could have Taylor drop Ash-Beast drop in the middle of your team, killing them. They don't have the durability or hax (except MM, damn Martian) to survive Ash-Beast.

Once MM takes the first one and puts it in my starting area, she will send a mind note to both of my people, and precede to aid them where it is needed with her various powers to get the second one to my team's place. This could be done by a series of different abilities such as again turning invisible, TP, Tk, etc.

None of them will even be able to get close to the canisters. How will they be able to get to the tanks when I'll drop Ash-Beast, Echidna, and Bradley in the midst of your team? That's a last resort, for now I'll just open up portals beneath the canisters (and your teammates to troll them. I'll keep on sending them to the edge of the map).

Overall my teams got your's beat.

• You can't stop my portals.
  • My teams got you beat in terms of pure speed and maneuverability with the portals.
  • My team has more raw firepower with Echidna and Ash-Beast. Echidna also just needs to touch your teammates to finish them off.
  • My team's got the hax, speed, power, and everything else to win this match the second it begins.

I win.

@merulezall

MErulezall

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@dragonenton: Teleportation is literally the only reason why u win, ill give you this victory and it annoys me that transportation are allowed, but you win i guess sigh.