• Street: Batman Beyond
  • Mid Street: Psylocke
  • High Street: Mantis

Da Rules

Clicky

Mission

Booty Call

No Caption Provided

Pull up, grab a drink, and fetch Jabba his call girl. Problem is she is on call already..... yeah.

No Caption Provided

This is Jewel, a hot piece of slug a** in known space. Jabba likey. Likey a lot. You make Jabba happy now maggot! Go to Jewel, the yellow target, and tell her to follow you, and she will obey whoever is giving her orders at the. she is a good girl. But alas things are not that simple. She is working already, and her employer gave her "bodyguards".

No Caption Provided

Mandalorians to be precise. All the green targets are them. They are equip with you see above, and all are hard vets. So they may very well attack you to keep away from jewel. Jewel also has a nasty anti teleport shield around her. So cannot easy grab her. Nothing is ever easy is it?

serrure

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 14

User Lists: 17

#2  Edited By serrure

My Team

Batman Beyond, Mantis, Psylocke
Batman Beyond, Mantis, Psylocke

so heres how this is gonna go, I could do a big Intro and all that but that takes a while. and i dont want to yet.

No Caption Provided

Strategy

No Caption Provided

Psylocke is gonna put a hole through the wall? given the amount of Telekinetic energy that is being discharged to level this building i imagine her putting a whole through the wall is not gonna be a problem

now the Mandos are probably not gonna like this so we're gonna assume they are firing now.

Mantis is gonna TP the Mandos to help protect us... now shes limited to Classic Marvel Girl but thats more than enough

shes limited but she has gone toe to toe with Thanos

so 5 mandos on my team now also

Psylockes gonna put up a Shield and we're gonna walk our happy selves out hole we made.

this literally should take 1-2 minutes upon execution and i havent even brought up Terry yet

should we run into your team Psylocke would plant illusions in your team to make them attack each other

failing that she simply has the Mandos attack your team

RolandAlderas

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 44

@serrure: @sirfizzwhizz: Nice I'll have something up here soon.

Should I assume every green star is 3 Mandalorions or just one? So 15 or 5 total?

serrure

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By serrure
sirfizzwhizz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

RolandAlderas

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@sirfizzwhizz: Thank you sir. I'll have something up soon. Likely tomorrow night

serrure

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

RolandAlderas

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@serrure: Ok. Let me know when you're finished so I can respond.

serrure

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

serrure

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11  Edited By serrure

@sirfizzwhizz: @rolandalderas: i really would hate to win my first match coming back from my Hiatus on a technicality. come on bro hit me

No Caption Provided

RolandAlderas

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12  Edited By RolandAlderas

@serrure: Alright. I'll keep it simple and follow suit. If you need any clarification just let me know and I will elaborate more on what I am doing here.

So....you've established a pretty quick strategy that won't take much time to enact, but no faster than what I have in mind.

Firstly, Kakashi is going to do this:

No Caption Provided

This is called Shadow Clone jutsu. It creates an exact copy of the user and Kakashi is able to make plenty of these. Right now, he is just going to make 2 shadow clones. Quickly after that, Kakashi is going to use this:

Loading Video...

Now Kakashi will be using this to flood the entire battlefield with a thick mist to obscure everyone's vision. All of this will take him literally 2 seconds as shinobi have been shown to use jutsu extremely fast.

Moving on, I will have Kidomaru act at the same time Kakashi does. He will be doing something very similar to Kakashi by summoning this:

No Caption Provided

Now this giant spider won't be doing too much at this time in my strategy other than amassing a large amount of webs that they will attach to Kakashi and his clones. These webs are very durable, unable to be cut by steel kunai, as well as being very strong, being able to hold up to 3 elephants in the web at one time.

To follow suit with your strategy I will have Red X simply give one of the Kakashi clones a flash bang and do nothing else at this point. (I wanna wait to see how you use Terry =P) Not saying he won't do anything....but I'll go into what he will be doing later.

Now....Kakashi and his clones are going to move underground.

WAIT UNDERGROUND!? Yes Serrure. Underground.

No Caption Provided

They will move in a pattern that creates a tunnel under the building, moving towards their main objective Jewel. Serrure strategy seems pretty quick, but mine is just as fast and effective. I picture just as my team takes place under Jewel, his team will be moving in having already busted the wall down and dealing with the Mando's at this point. I'm not sure how effective his TP on them is going to be, but I don't really need to hit on it.

Using this little scuffle that is going on above, Kakashi, with the help of his clones if need be, is going to surround Jewel with these walls to obscure my opponents vision even more. Here's a good idea of what the walls are:

No Caption Provided

At that same point, the 2 Kakashi clones are going to come up from the ground and begin causing even more chaos on the battlefield. Remember that Flash bang that Red X kindly handed me? I am going to have his clones use this at this time to blind your team, along with some typical smoke grenades for some added ambiance. So we have:

• Walls
  • Mist
  • Smoke
  • Flashbang

All of these are going to be disorienting your team and throwing them off their game. Now....here's where it gets complicated.

One of the Kakashi clones is going to charge your team to provide my team with even more ways to distract your team. This clone will burst into this if it is struck:

No Caption Provided

What will the other clone be doing? This of course:

Loading Video...

The other Kakashi clone will be transforming himself into Jewel, under the cover of many distractions. Once that clone does this and the other clone has served its purpose, Kakashi is going to be using this justu:

No Caption Provided

The bigger bull dog in the back will be the only one that he is summoning here. Each of these dogs has the same ability as Kakashi, the ability to move underground at rapid speeds. The bigger dog will be instructed to widen the tunnel, which shouldn't be too much of a problem considering his size, while Kakashi will take the real Jewel underground and attach the webs to her via Kidomaru's summon.

With the fake Jewel above, the real Jewel below with Kakashi and his dog tunneling the way, and Kidomaru pulling with his giant spider, they should easily be able to extract Jewel without your team even noticing she is gone.

Summary

1. Kakashi makes clones and travels underground, obscuring your teams vision with mist, walls, smoke bombs, and flash bangs,
  2. Kakashi's clone will transform into Jewel while the real Jewel is moved underground
  3. The enemy team, thinking they have defeated the enemy, will take the clone Jewel and go back to Jabba, who is going to be very displeased with them.
RolandAlderas

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@serrure said:

@sirfizzwhizz: @rolandalderas: i really would hate to win my first match coming back from my Hiatus on a technicality. come on bro hit me

No Caption Provided

Lol sorry.

Comicvine deleted my post twice V_V

serrure

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14  Edited By serrure

@rolandalderas: several things i want to point out before I counter

1. I have two planetary level telepaths on my team, smoke does absolutely nothing,
  2. The 5 Mandos are on my team
  3. the Shadow clones get telekinetically crushed because i have 2 telepaths that will know they arent real
  4. you still have no counter to my illusion planting, your team wont even see us. we arent there. let me give you an example
  5. your team does not have telepathic communication. how is your team gonna work this plan perfectly without even talking about it, thats beyond me.
  6. all this cloning takes time, wasted time especially since they can be telekinetically crushed, and with illusions the real guys are useless.
telepathic illusion
telepathic illusion

think she can only do it to one guy?

she does it with several

no without ado ill counter your summary because i think you missed most of my plan

1. Kakashi makes clones and travels underground, obscuring your teams vision with mist, walls, smoke bombs, and flash bangs,

accomplishes nothing Nightvision plus telepathic/telekinetic skills negate this 100%

1. Kakashi's clone will transform into Jewel while the real Jewel is moved underground

and you somehow break the illusion how? and the clones are immune to telekinetic crushing your team is attacking illusions or trying to figure out where we are

1. The enemy team, thinking they have defeated the enemy, will take the clone Jewel and go back to Jabba, who is going to be very displeased with them.

no see thats my strategy you completely disregarded the Mandos, TP, Telekinesis, and Illusions. not to mention there is no way your plan goes down perfectly since you havent explained how your team will know what to do?

my team will know rather quickly and, in your teams mind, we will never be there. you'll see an illusion of Jewl or nothing at all while we are escaping.

my team is faster, better prepared and has counters to everything, not that we need to as obscuring vision will do nothing. with Telekinesis its gone in a second. and we are gone just as fast.

The Rules

im not breaking any.

Telepathy- a basic telepath could accomplish anything i have speculated

Telekinesis- im only crushing the clones so im safe.

No Caption Provided

RolandAlderas

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@serrure: I'll get something to you Thursday.

This is gonna be fun =)

Avatar image for ironspiderchan45
Ironspiderchan45

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

This looks pretty good

sirfizzwhizz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

@serrure: @rolandalderas: As per rules.

Voting

• Week and a half for every round.
  • Anyone who does not post within 4 days is auto eliminated. I have no problem to eliminate entire teams of people for not participating to speed things along.

So last person who should have made a response was Roland. Been 9 days. Serrur wins by default.

RolandAlderas

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@serrure: My bad man. Totally forgot about this with my work schedule. Good luck to you!