Missions R1: Merulezall vs 8bitgangsta (Voting)

• 46 results
sirfizzwhizz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 1

#1  Edited By sirfizzwhizz

Team Red

@8bitgangsta:

• Street: Bastila Shan
  • Mid Street: Quinlon Vos
  • High Street: Cade Skywalker

Team Blue

@merulezall

• Cad Bane: Star Wars
  • Commander Shepard: All Biotics and custom weapons to my fitting
  • Miss Martian: Young Justice and Smallville versions

Da Rules

Clicky

Mission

Hunt and Destroy

No Caption Provided

Ever heard of Thunder Dome? Same concept. Two squads go in, and one comes out. What else I need to say?

No Caption Provided

MErulezall

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

#2  Edited By MErulezall

Sweet, i will have my opener up soon!

8bitGangsta

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3  Edited By 8bitGangsta

@merulezall: Well here is my opener.

Bastila Shan

No Caption Provided

A master Jedi of the Old Republic era, she showed insane skill with the force ability Battle Meditation. She also showed great use of force attacks, and lightsaber combat for the above average Jedi. she fought with Revan on many planets, and fought Revan himself many times.

Quinlon Vos

No Caption Provided

Quinlon Vos is a unique Jedi Knight of the Clone Wars. He was boderline Dark Side along with Light Side. Crossing the edge every now and then. He has shown great Force ability, and many Force abilities. He is a very talented Jedi of the time, and most well known for his Post Cognition abilities, as well being a undercover Jedi operative.

No Caption Provided

Dont **** with Cade Skywalker. He is the grandson of Luke Skywalker, and a total pirate attitude bad***. He dabbles gladly in light and dark side powers, whatever to get the Job done. He also has a very un Jedi outlook on things.

Biggest possible arguments for your team.

• Telepathy from Miss Martian. Not going to happen. All my team have Force feats in telepathy, and resistance to it. Cade being shown immune to very powerful mental attacks. so thats not a major factor.
  • Cade Bane fights Jedi. Ye he does, and has mix results. He gave Quinlon Vos a hard time already, as well Obi Wan. Yet Ahsoka Tano manages to out preform him. Go figure. Hoenstly not a problem when Vos and Cade will use the force more so than any other Jedi.
  • Sheperd, he will be difficult, bit nothing my team cannot overpower.

Battle plan for my team.

My team are all Jedi, and will work pretty well together. Cade and Quin could be the best of Bros if they exist at the same time. My team will use Force Leaps and Burst speeds to close the distance. Parrying any possible attack via precog and deflection with Lightsabers. Once in close combat, its over.

No Caption Provided

MErulezall

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4  Edited By MErulezall

@8bitgangsta: Excellent opener! However let me provide the real men and woman in this challenge, you know the ones that will out do yours!

Cad Bane

A Famous Bounty hunter during the Clone Wars and Rise of the Empire eras. When the CIS needed a capable bounty hunter to get their missions done Cad had stepped up. After the Clone Wars was over Cad Bane began doing work for the Galactic Empire as well furthering his own experience in the next era. Furthermore, this duel wielding pistol shooting bounty hunter has went on countless missions for his employers and is no fool when it comes to fighting Jedi. He is famous for the missions he undertakes and completes, genius level tactical mind that most famous bounty hunters, and he is also known for handling jedi fairly well. He carries tons of gear as I said to help aid his outcomes in a more positive manner. Unlike the greedy thugs found in TCW where they are almost all useless or at least in that show. Cad will be working with his fellow teammates will stick around to aid him in a fight rather than wimp out. On top of having such an amazing outfit full of useful gear, Cad Bane carries two pistols that have great range, fire rate, and unique scopes, and of course are quite accurate like any other main weapon in the hands of a deadly bounty hunters, so he is a force to be reckoned with even with just those standard weapons not to mention his lovely gear. However, when gear fails he also does have distance counter measures should any unnecessary CQC should begin, as he carries two rocket shoes to speed him away all while blazing away his weapons at his foes.

Commander Shepard: Adept Class

ME3 Blood Dragon Armor

Commander Shepard, what not to say about him? The guy has overachieved boss status by, completed the N7 special forces program, first human to become a Spectre an elite task force that is well known in the galaxy, has fought countless battles against extremely tough foes, knows how to operate on a tactical and strategic level. Yeah Commander Shepard is the very meaning of being a BAMF. He does good with teams, has even lead teams, and has been able to work quite well with others even when problems arise he helps cool it down. In addition to being so epic anyone on your team will struggle with my Adept Commander Shepard for reasons soon to come as this debate begins to get moving. Furthermore Shepard with being extremely useful in this fight will be able to handle the situation with his amazing armor set, which I've rightfully decked him out in the lovely Blood Dragon to fit his role this can be seen up above, plenty of biotics, and amazing weapons to prevent the jedi scum from blocking it fire and killing his team.

Miss Martian I will be using both the Smallville and Young justice versions but mostly YJ to kind of keep it simple.

Miss Martian was a student and a super hero for the Justice league. Her and other super heroes were brought to the cave where her and her friends/allies began training extremely hard and well to work as a team. This could be said to the ones she is with now, both are alien accepting and most likely no tension will arise cause of it just like in Young justice. In addition She is an alien race from Mars and has been known to use a series of powers that make her an excellent teammate. Upon arriving on her, she always had a problem fitting in with others due to them mostly being human. Nonetheless she overcame this and became a real force to be reckoned with in her respective universe. Her abilities and hand to hand combat she has been taught will cause serious problems which are the very reasons she will defeat the jedi along with her pals.

The Game plan realize this is before I counter yours

1. Miss Martian will use her mind to talk to the others and have them all linked together to where thought can be used almost instantly giving us a great advantage over your Jedi.
  2. With communications up she can scout invisibly to see where they are at. Unlike your team whom not only don't know who they are fighting, nor know her powers she will be able to at least use a TP attack without them even knowing what is going on. You see unlike your jedi Miss Martian fights against Telepathic like people just fine and has even won against expert Telepathy like people. She can also allow both Shepard and Cad information about your team's whereabouts before the jedi even have a chance to strike allowing Cad to set up a few traps at the very least while Shepard prepares himself to support Cad.
  3. Thirdly, I expect you like most star wars people to use a blitz, well this wont work especially if shepard is an adept. This means he uses the biotic barrier to shield himself, and once your jedi go in at least even one of them they break it while Shepard takes no damage and when this is broken he is stunned and this the killing can begin even with so much of an omni blade piercing him. Take note omni tool that he wears can be used for several other things that can be very helpful as well. Nevertheless any of the jedi get stunned who choose this and this is an aoe effect as well.
  4. Regardless if its all or even one, the shield will regenerate again and become useful once more. On top of that this gives both his teammates valuable time to not only engage them, but to also allow them to begin doing work against their foes to which the Jedi have no clue what is about to happen.
  5. My team has all the correct mindsets that they will work together in training and completing the victory that lays waste before them.

Countering your reasons.

Telepathy from Miss Martian. Not going to happen. All my team have Force feats in telepathy, and resistance to it. Cade being shown immune to very powerful mental attacks. so thats not a major factor.

You assume Miss Martian's telepathy attacks are the same as that of the jedi's one is using a hand to create inceases choices or information given to those who are weak minded in the favor of the person. The other is literally engaging in a mind battle that is testing to see who wins personally in a conflict. I will not claim they are completely different beyond believe, just that they are two different things just like how Miss Martian's lifting with her mind powers differs than a jedi who uses the force to lift an object instead. With that said all she has to do is keep one busy, and since they wont see it coming they wont even expect it.

Cade Bane fights Jedi. Ye he does, and has mix results. He gave Quinlon Vos a hard time already, as well Obi Wan. Yet Ahsoka Tano manages to out preform him. Go figure. Hoenstly not a problem when Vos and Cade will use the force more so than any other Jedi.

If I also remember right he did best Ahsoka as well, so this argument could be already flatten right there, however he is not knew to jedi and with someone as powerful as both Miss Martian and Commander Shepard, he wont necessary need to be saved either. On top of that he already knows how one jedi fights, and will be able to apply his experience from other jedi to this battle that is about to begin.

Sheperd, he will be difficult, bit nothing my team cannot overpower.

Yep, He is that good, his abilities and weapons which i will bring up in our next counter will make short work of any of the jedi that will decide to face him in combat. On top of that his teammates will be walking over their corpses when this fight is over and my team is victorious.

My team are all Jedi, and will work pretty well together. Cade and Quin could be the best of Bros if they exist at the same time. My team will use Force Leaps and Burst speeds to close the distance. Parrying any possible attack via precog and deflection with Lightsabers. Once in close combat, its over.

Once in close combat, the fun begins. Two of your teammates will be dead before this begins for the very reasons up top, and with that said they will end him or her by ganging up and finishing the kill. As I had said before and expected this, burst all you want, for Cad expects it, they can't see Miss martian who can move between the ground and such, and Shepard's aoe stun shield burst that takes all the damage will release causing what they all like the most to be their ultimate downfall. If you find ways to counter this very simple tactic I will begin with more of Miss Martian's powers, along with Cad's and Shepards variety.

Outcome

Dead jedi.

Your turn.

MErulezall

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@sirfizzwhizz: I have a few questions to ask as well, the two weeks of training that you give, do they have any idea who they are facing or no? Also what's our starting distance?

Baztet

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

MErulezall

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@baztet: Oh I will! If he was expecting a cake walk he is facing the wrong person!

Baztet

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Represent man!

sirfizzwhizz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@merulezall: The training is only for the battlefield and mission objectives, and not who they are facing. The staring distance is shown on the map. Blue Star would be you.

8bitGangsta

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10  Edited By 8bitGangsta

@merulezall: I tried to tell ya not to go the TP rout. Oh well.

You assume Miss Martian's telepathy attacks are the same as that of the jedi's one is using a hand to create inceases choices or information given to those who are weak minded in the favor of the person. The other is literally engaging in a mind battle that is testing to see who wins personally in a conflict. I will not claim they are completely different beyond believe, just that they are two different things just like how Miss Martian's lifting with her mind powers differs than a jedi who uses the force to lift an object instead. With that said all she has to do is keep one busy, and since they wont see it coming they wont even expect it.

This has several flaws.

The Force and Psy abilities are not that different if we are in a neutral universe. TP of Miss Martian is no diffferent than that of TP of Jedi. Weak minded beings exist in both Universes. The reason Jedi are unaffected is becuase they have legit Telepathy Powers.

No Caption Provided

Every Jedi has basic Teleopathy. Straight up Telepthy.

No Caption Provided

More Advanace Jedi can use the Mind Trick, or Dominate Mind. Cade Skywalker is such a Jedi.

Here Cade resists the Telepathy of Murr, a powerful forceghost of a powerful Sith Lord. this guy mind screws the powerful Jedi Shado, Imperial Knights, and the rest of the non TO defense crew, but to Cade he was a annoying itch. Even when Muur tried to possess Cade, Cade laughed him off.

Cade again is mentally assaulted by one of the top 5 Sith of his era, Sith Lord Maladi. He not only takes the mental rape, but forces it back on her worse, and then rips entire chunks of her memory from her mind casually.

No Caption Provided

Again Cade brushes off the mental attacks of Darth Krayt, a guy who broadcast himself on a Galaxy level to all Sith.

Im not seeing Miss Martian TP Cade at all. Nor Vos for that matter. While vos has no real offensive TP, he use his own TP like ability is to insane effect.

No Caption Provided

Able to cloud the mind of a powerful Jedi Knight call Khruuk. He waltes right past him, invisible to his senses thanks to his use of Force concealment. Even though Jedi can sense intentions and beings all around them.

No Caption Provided

Does it again to a bunch of mercenaries. However in this scan he applies it to a group of people than just himself.

Bunch of scans of mind raping beings with the Mind Trick.

Thats not all Vos has in Psy ability.

No Caption Provided

He also has Post cognition, able to touch anything alive or dead, and see its history.

Examples of it. While this has no battle purpose, its a showing of the level of Psy Ability he has.

Bastila also is a powerful Psychic by Psy standards. She has some of the most powerful Battle Meditation in any Star Wars era.

No Caption Provided

This is the Psy Ability to reach out with ones mind across a large battlefield, mentally bolstering your allies, and mentally weakening the resolve of thousands of enemies.

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

More than Miss Martian ever has accomplish with telepathy. Takes her a mere moment of concentration, and my team is fighting better, and your team is feeling unsure of themselves. She is fully able to see the whole battlefield through this as well.

Now lets look at Miss Martian. Is she really as powerful as any of the above? No. Her Telepathy Range is a mere few miles in the Young Justice Show, and she only Mind Rape people with no Psy abilities. She always had trouble fighting Simon. Simon by feats has no range ability with Psy Powers, and again only easily mind rapes people with no Mental abilities. Why is Miss Martian Mind Raping my team at all? You cant try to argue this weak argument of "Miss Martian Mind Rapes." Nice try though.

If I also remember right he did best Ahsoka as well, so this argument could be already flatten right there, however he is not knew to jedi and with someone as powerful as both Miss Martian and Commander Shepard, he wont necessary need to be saved either. On top of that he already knows how one jedi fights, and will be able to apply his experience from other jedi to this battle that is about to begin.

Beating Ahsoka is not that impressive when she was stopping the attack to boast like she did alot in her rookie years.

Loading Video...

First Minuet. It was that easy.

Bane has no answer to the force attacks either that will be used on him unlike Ahsoka or Kenobi in the Clone Wars show.

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

He gets rag dolled here, seriously. The weakest link.

No Caption Provided

Gooddbye Cad. Thats a KO.

Yep, He is that good, his abilities and weapons which i will bring up in our next counter will make short work of any of the jedi that will decide to face him in combat. On top of that his teammates will be walking over their corpses when this fight is over and my team is victorious.

Bring them up. Cad is a non factor, and its up to Sheperd and Miss Martian to carry the team. Not looking good.

Once in close combat, the fun begins. Two of your teammates will be dead before this begins for the very reasons up top, and with that said they will end him or her by ganging up and finishing the kill. As I had said before and expected this, burst all you want, for Cad expects it, they can't see Miss martian who can move between the ground and such, and Shepard's aoe stun shield burst that takes all the damage will release causing what they all like the most to be their ultimate downfall. If you find ways to counter this very simple tactic I will begin with more of Miss Martian's powers, along with Cad's and Shepards variety.

You say we cannot see Miss Martian? Ha.

Force Sense.

No Caption Provided

How does this apply to the battle? easy, Invisible characters are not a problem when you can sense their movements, or mental intentions.

Some Multple examples of it for Vos alone. able to detect the living things around him in a whole jungle! Sense the emotions of those around them. Your invisibility is not flawless excuse of a win by any means. This is not including precognition all Jedi have.

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

All Jedi have this ability, and allows them to react or defend from attacks before they happen. Perfect way to counter Invisible Attacks anyway.

Things your team has also failed to counter.

How about that speed blitz?

No Caption Provided

My team all have Burst Speed. bastila gains it in the game, Vos shown it, and Cade has it as he can fight and out move multiple Sith in a battle.

Examples of Vos and Tholme moving faster than human reaction. Vos dancing between blaster fire. Vos and Anya dancing between hundreds of arrows from booby traps. Vos running at blur speeds.

My entire team will be on yours quick, and attacking at speeds your team will not be able to deal with really.

MErulezall

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@sirfizzwhizz: No like actual starting distance, 100ft, 1000ft, 10000000ft, etc. Once I know this i can begin the counter against his team properly. I don't want to guess the distance I want to know the distance.

sirfizzwhizz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@merulezall: well in my professional opinion and eyeballing the map, little over a 100 feet.

MErulezall

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13  Edited By MErulezall

Countering all your dis beliefs

This has several flaws.

The Force and Psy abilities are not that different if we are in a neutral universe. TP of Miss Martian is no diffferent than that of TP of Jedi. Weak minded beings exist in both Universes. The reason Jedi are unaffected is becuase they have legit Telepathy Powers.

Actually, this is a flaw within itself. Miss Martian fought Telepathy people who are great at what they do, she had completely destroyed someone's mind in the show to where it completely shattered them and everything. Jedi don't use it like this and rarely have they even done such a thing. Also trying to scary me into not doing this? Ill pass, Miss Martian protects them from such mind attacks, while jedi are not known to do this in character you can bet she is. That was your mistake, it's all in character and guess what? You're losing it.

Now that this is over, let's begin the actual counter for your TP,

Every Jedi has basic Teleopathy. Straight up Telepthy.

Problem, they usually rely on com links. Now I see you at least got two masters here, I won't claim they can't do some mind tricks that would be unfair. Their just not in Miss Martian's league who is above MMH in Telepathy in at least Young Justice who as i said uses her mind powers to actually hold a whole communication conversation with utter ease and it's standard for them to do so. On top of that as I've said before I never claimed jedi didn't have mind powers, what i said was they weren't expecting it, and so far guess what? They wont. You're own source says this, they are not mind readers at the start and usually have to see someone to do any mind reading that's assuming they can even do it in the first place. We went over this Cad Bane and Miss Martian are TP immune, Shepard is also protected by Miss Martian and it is not any of your jedi's first move to do this in a fight while mine is. Examples are down below.

More Advanace Jedi can use the Mind Trick, or Dominate Mind. Cade Skywalker is such a Jedi.

In the end, more complex minds are able to stop this or simply be immune. While Miss Martian's attacks are only stopped if they are not organic

Here Cade resists the Telepathy of Murr, a powerful forceghost of a powerful Sith Lord. this guy mind screws the powerful Jedi Shado, Imperial Knights, and the rest of the non TO defense crew, but to Cade he was a annoying itch. Even when Muur tried to possess Cade, Cade laughed him off.

How is he powerful, he is just a sith lord and during his eras he was alive he wasn't the only one alive as well which gives me serious doubts he was special at all.

Cade again is mentally assaulted by the top 5 Sith of his era, Sith Lord Maladi. He not only takes the mental rape, but forces it back on her worse, and then rips entire chunks of her memory from her mind casually.

Top 5 sith of her time, who said this proof of this? Even still wont matter as she will lose to other sith of their era. Anyway he didn't "casually" do anything did you see how long he had to focus on her and then try to over power her and in doing so did it. Also we have no idea how we could scale her as well. It's a good point, but regardless why you think it'd be Cade or Vos who will be dealing with the mind attacks? Why not Bastila in fact there hasn't been a single shred of proof to show whom she has faced, nor how powerful they are. Just so you don't get this confused I'm not doubting the ability she can provide I'm doubting the effect and the use of it shown or displayed. Furthermore I've seen some of the mind tricks you've shown as an example never saw them displayed and nor how powerful. In addition I said they will not expect it all, reasoning is they don't know who they are facing while technically my team does once she spots them and of course once cad does as well. Miss Martian is not only able to sense them at a greater distance than the jedi can, but literally use communication constantly to inform her team of their positioning without even so much as letting out a sound, she can move through walls, the ground and so on and basically circle them and await for your team to split and you know who is usually the one to split like Vos. Who we all know is a loner kind of person at heart. Even if they don't they still don't see her, they may sense her, but will not know until where she is at until it is too late. Anyway some evidence for Miss Martian,

Senses Simon even after only 1 encounter. Also realize people know he has a track record of losing to her.

Loading Video...

Able to peer back a person's past within seconds. Oh of course while destroying them.

Loading Video...

Can easily sense another person even when they hide behind a mask and so on.

Loading Video...

On top of this the most famous thing she has which is the team human mind link.

Loading Video...

More than Miss Martian ever has accomplish with telepathy. Takes her a mere moment of concentration, and my team is fighting better, and your team is feeling unsure of themselves. She is fully able to see the whole battlefield through this as well.

Actually Miss Martian can see everything, while you wont be able to see her. Cad already took on 3 jedi with mind trick your team wont literally waste their time and effort into doing so. As shown down below,

Loading Video...

This also required the jedi to not be in a fighting situation nor in a place of danger/unknown area. Also I love how you tried to switch it up on me claiming my Telepathy is not different, and yet here you are trying to say that she will have to stand there to do it, considering she can do it on the move. Also this is where they split and this is where it's different while again mine is a literally battlefield of the mind, yours is just trying to change up the situation with in her mind. After all Jedi are not known for going straight mind rape especially one of yours. However, this will not be the only struggle you will face.

Now lets look at Miss Martian. Is she really as powerful as any of the above? No. Her Telepathy Range is a mere few miles in the Young Justice Show, and she only Mind Rape people with no Psy abilities. She always had trouble fighting Simon. Simon by feats has no range ability with Psy Powers, and again only easily mind rapes people with no Mental abilities. Why is Miss Martian Mind Raping my team at all? You cant try to argue this weak argument of "Miss Martian Mind Rapes." Nice try though.

Because her's has shown more than yours, where she breaks people, you speak that she owns weaklings while your offensive mind tricks worked on weak minded as well. While Robots are immune to her telepathy no one is. She doesn't struggle with Simon only during the first encounter and after he as i said had a track record already established losing to Miss Martian, and he isn't featless as he literally wiped everyone's mind from 6 months ago. Something, that your jedi may do or may not do regardless the chances are slim that they would do so. Next time might want to read the argument fully, for I said

With that said all she has to do is keep one busy, and since they wont see it coming they wont even expect it.

Also we'd have to assume Vos is even able to fight with mind attacks because we all know he struggles with his inner demons as shown down below.

This can only improve my situation, and worsen yours. Nevertheless I didn't even say she would mind rape them as well,I said keep them busy. I'm really loving when you attempt to make assumptions that are flat out incorrect. Regardless I still got the smallville series to go off of which is both a comic series and the show series. Either way ill await for your argument afterward to bring those up and other sources if the case needs it or if you think you still can cover your whole team with at this point.

Beating Ahsoka is not that impressive when she was stopping the attack to boast like she did alot in her rookie years.

My point was you tried to say she was at his level when he has bested her, and he has bested Vos who wasn't in his rookie years either.

Bane has no answer to the force attacks either that will be used on him unlike Ahsoka or Kenobi in the Clone Wars show.

He gets rag dolled here, seriously. The weakest link. Gooddbye Cad. Thats a KO.

Going to lump this all up. Starting with the poor argument of cad being attacked by force attacks, since you know vos didn't seem to do much on him either which kind of makes him moot. Next part is a great showing man too bad she was by herself in that showing. Also it's nice when you have allies also who stand around and do nothing.

bring them up. Cad is a non factor, and its up to Sheperd and Miss Martian to carry the team. Not looking good.

He's about as much as of non factor as Vos or Bastila. Vos for sure cause you know the guy had trouble fighting when He and Hentz gets slapped by some melee, and by a non force user assassin.

Vos fights anzati

and that jedi sense really paid off when he was ambushed just like all other jedi during order 66. Not saying it's a hard thing to see, but it just proves that they don't always got the best sense when danger is about to come their way.

Republic 82 16

To least to say I can also show plenty of fights where Vos isn't rag dolling anyone, nor Bastila.

Even more Bastila still has hardly proven to use rag doll feats either, as she has only done that to a simple guard where Miss Martian and Shepard base this all on. Don't worry as I said your people aren't the brightest of the bunch.

First words from that source proves my point.

heightened sight, hearing, and olfactory senses.

She doesn't make a sound, you can't see her and I said they would be able to sense her just not know where she would be at. You could argue that they could see through barriers and such, but this doesn't mean they can't be killed, fooled, or even tricked into putting themselves in sticky situations like Vos has been in. These situations will happen once more which is my point. If I have to keep pointing out flaws like this from your argument this is going to be nothing but a repeating record machine as I'll have to keep re-providing the same points over again until you grasp the problem at hand.

Some Multple examples of it for Vos alone. able to detect the living things around him in a whole jungle! Sense the emotions of those around them. Your invisibility is not flawless excuse of a win by any means. This is not including precognition all Jedi have.

He can detect them, I'd like to know when I said they couldn't detect my invisible woman? My point is she can sense them as well, and can attack any time pre-cog included or not they will still be busy with two other teammates that they will obviously go for. They are use to sith who may ambush for sure, but in the end this doesn't always mean they know where they are at. I mean heck the most powerful sith lord was hiding under you jedi's noses who were more powerful than the jedi you have here today.

All Jedi have this ability, and allows them to react or defend from attacks before they happen. Perfect way to counter Invisible Attacks anyway.

Did you even read what your own source said, it provided great evidence for myself. As in this requires meditation which is something the jedi can not do, they can also again receive it at unexpected moments, but if this is anywhere as good as you claimed it is, then problems like being killed by battle droids, clones, assassins, etc. wouldn't happen. In fact jedi would all but be unbeatable and we know that's not true we've seen jedi die even from the simplest of threats. I will not claim your three jedi would die to a bunch of battle droids as that would be rather an insult to them, just that it doesn't work 100% of the time. As I said one has fought jedi, one has fought just as impressive threats, and another deals with deadly aliens species as well.

How about that speed blitz?

My team all have Burst Speed. bastila gains it in the game, Vos shown it, and Cade has it as he can fight and out move multiple Sith in a battle.

Examples of Vos and Tholme moving faster than human reaction. Vos dancing between blaster fire. Vos and Anya dancing between hundreds of arrows from booby traps. Vos running at blur speeds.

My entire team will be on yours quick, and attacking at speeds your team will not be able to deal with really.

One shows she has gained it, but almost never uses it so that make it moot. Vos has showed it and so has Cade, yet I have countered this as I've said before. They expect Shepard to be standing over there and to not be able to react fast enough. They count on this, Shepard though uses a again Biotic barrier to be on him, and when they attack no matter what they use for melee the jedi are going to break his shield cause themselves to be stunned. This again provides Cad the time to shoot them, Miss martian to once again begin the mind battle, and as Shepard sees that it is broken be able to counter with his amazing weapons and biotics. You've missed the point, because I've countered this already in my points up above.

My Turn

This will be short, because I don't want the folks here to have to read walls of texts, so here it goes, but lets not forget i have both Young Justice Comics and Smallville comics and the show as well.

As I said Miss Martian not only has TP but TK as well, and unlike your jedi will use it faster as it her basically secondary weapon.

Lifting cars easily as she tricks deathstroke into believing huntress took her down. This is also applied to when she did this to another foe as well, twister who is also down below

Loading Video...

Can fly, shapeshift and be able to use those spells as well. Like Red Tornado's, displaying this with again quick thinking and being witty. To further this you will see

He...He.....He Now have some fun with Mr Shepard's lovely weapon, say hello to

Reaper Blackstar.

Loading Video...

The M-358 Talon with all upgrades of course, explosive rounds, and includes some melee help for when he slaps one of your jedi they will be really feeling it from one the mods made to the pistol.

ME3 Talon Heavy Pistol

Some Grenades to go with it and ill again bring in more biotics when the time comes.

Cluster Grenades, they do wonders and instantly hunt the target and explode instantly.

http://youtu.be/9RCzSIkIWKA?t=39s Copy this because i almost lost my whole argument here due to it, and it said it couldn't input it in, so i will not try this again and will not deliver any other videos for the time being any other grenades in the actual video, yet i will send the linked times as the debate keeps going.

On top of that we got cad bane's weapons, fighting skills, and movement.

Shocking both jedi with his gear, that will not effect him, but them, also fights Obi won and wins in hand to hand also snatches a saber from him as well.

Can move quick as well not claiming it's better than force speed obviously, but overall jedi don't run in constant force speed all the time.

Loading Video...

Cad draws his famous pistol faster than that Bounty hunter, even though the Bounty hunter drew faster before him.

Loading Video...

Dodges his own bolt that was reflected back at him.

Loading Video...

Disabling anakin, he might of been distracted but your team will be as well.

Loading Video...

Cad has more weapons and gear, and i still got feats for the rest. Either way your team aint walking away in one piece after this fight.

In conclusion, I've countered your argument completely, provided more proof that my team is more than a match, and that we have what it takes to kill your jedi so far. Points made, you have no way around our tech, powers, and gear. Deal with it.

Avatar image for deactivated-5dace575ce059
deactivated-5dace575ce059

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

boschePG

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 12

MErulezall

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@boschepg: Thanks, and will try also @killerwasp I just now noticed that as well. I don't know why it did not tag him, he's been tagged though so there's no excuse now.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

8bitGangsta

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18  Edited By 8bitGangsta

@merulezall: Real quick, posting as many Vids as you are, it will slow people computers down trying to upload this page, and crash. Happen to many debates, so just post links and link the links to be safer.

Countering all your dis beliefs

I looked over your post, alot of twisting of words rather than counters :)

Actually, this is a flaw within itself. Miss Martian fought Telepathy people who are great at what they do, she had completely destroyed someone's mind in the show to where it completely shattered them and everything. Jedi don't use it like this and rarely have they even done such a thing. Also trying to scary me into not doing this? Ill pass, Miss Martian protects them from such mind attacks, while jedi are not known to do this in character you can bet she is. That was your mistake, it's all in character and guess what? You're losing it.

Now that this is over, let's begin the actual counter for your TP,

I never stated my Jedi were mind raping anyone. I stated they are all powerful telepaths in their own right, and resist telepathic assaults from other Jedi for this reason. Especially Cade and Vos.

Problem, they usually rely on com links. Now I see you at least got two masters here, I won't claim they can't do some mind tricks that would be unfair. Their just not in Miss Martian's league who is above MMH in Telepathy in at least Young Justice who as i said uses her mind powers to actually hold a whole communication conversation with utter ease and it's standard for them to do so. On top of that as I've said before I never claimed jedi didn't have mind powers, what i said was they weren't expecting it, and so far guess what? They wont. You're own source says this, they are not mind readers at the start and usually have to see someone to do any mind reading that's assuming they can even do it in the first place. We went over this Cad Bane and Miss Martian are TP immune, Shepard is also protected by Miss Martian and it is not any of your jedi's first move to do this in a fight while mine is. Examples are down below.

Thats a lie.

1. Vos has shown abilities Miss Martian cannot at all with his mind in Post Precognition. He is Legendary for it. He also knows basic Mind Tricks, and shrugged off mental assaults in his line of works as well.
  2. Bastila is the most powerful Jedi in Battle Meditation in Star Wars. Telepathicly strengthing armies on her side, and weakining the resolve of armies against her side. Seeing the battlefield in many miles or across space to guide events. She is mentally weak now?
  3. Cade has resisted every form of Mind Rape thrown his way, and easily Mind Raped the Mind Rapers that attacked him. He is not weak at all by no means.

So I have 3 Jedi who should mentally be just fine against the weak Miss Martian (get to this later), and your saying they will be mond raped?

Also I never said they will mind rape, they have the ability to with Cad and Sheperd thanks to Cade alone, but its not there go to move. So moving on from there.

In the end, more complex minds are able to stop this or simply be immune. While Miss Martian's attacks are only stopped if they are not organic

This is false. Her attacks had hell against a VERY WEAK version of Simon. In the Young Justice show, his Psy feats were laughable.

How is he powerful, he is just a sith lord and during his eras he was alive he wasn't the only one alive as well which gives me serious doubts he was special at all.

I showed his feats, thats all that matters. Trying to say he is a nobody is no way to debate it.

Top 5 sith of her time, who said this proof of this? Even still wont matter as she will lose to other sith of their era. Anyway he didn't "casually" do anything did you see how long he had to focus on her and then try to over power her and in doing so did it. Also we have no idea how we could scale her as well.

She is the Top 5 by her rank. Maladi, Nihl, Talon, Wyrrlock, and then Krayt. And he "casually" blew past the mind rape after a days worth torture by her hands, and "casually" riped entire parts of her memory from her head with no effort.

It's a good point, but regardless why you think it'd be Cade or Vos who will be dealing with the mind attacks? Why not Bastila in fact there hasn't been a single shred of proof to show whom she has faced, nor how powerful they are. Just so you don't get this confused I'm not doubting the ability she can provide I'm doubting the effect and the use of it shown or displayed.

Bastila withstood days worth of mental and physical assaults from Darth Malak and he had hell trying to break her. Her scale of telepathic ability should indicate how well mind raping her would go.

Furthermore I've seen some of the mind tricks you've shown as an example never saw them displayed and nor how powerful. In addition I said they will not expect it all, reasoning is they don't know who they are facing while technically my team does once she spots them and of course once cad does as well.

You do realize as soon the matches start, we are in eye sight of each other? My team will be on top of yours in all 1 second. Thanks to Force Speeds. Its a super small map. Your acting like you have prep or time to figure things out. Ms Martian is not a speedster.

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

My team can blitz room full of people who do not have time to react or run with another human ontop of them as a blur. My team can move alot faster than yours. Even Bastila, the slowest on one there.

Miss Martian is not only able to sense them at a greater distance than the jedi can, but literally use communication constantly to inform her team of their positioning without even so much as letting out a sound, she can move through walls, the ground and so on and basically circle them and await for your team to split and you know who is usually the one to split like Vos. Who we all know is a loner kind of person at heart. Even if they don't they still don't see her, they may sense her, but will not know until where she is at until it is too late. Anyway some evidence for Miss Martian,

Greater Distance... what... the.... uhh.... This Map is less than 1000 feet in any direction. My team has shown sensing abilities across worlds. Uuuugghhh.....

Also Vos is not a loner at heart, he is undercover alot, and even then his Padawan Aalya is always by his Side, or Master Tholme, or Mace Windu, or Devon, or... I can go on forever lol. Loner, like he will not be a team player when that is all he does in the comics :)

They will sense her pretty handily as I shown. They can all sense emotions, and Ms Martian is nothing but empotions, gets her in trouble alot in the show.

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

Senses Simon even after only 1 encounter. Also realize people know he has a track record of losing to her.

So your proof is Simon (the only guy she really mentally fought) who has no real good Psy feats other than needs tp be within 50 feet of his targets, and mind rapes mostly non psychic kids. Yeah, thats not proof over my Jedi's feats of TP abilities.

Able to peer back a person's past within seconds. Oh of course while destroying them.

Vos can peer back peoples past from generations!

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

Heck, he can do this by touching a object, or by touching a live mind without mind raping.

Can easily sense another person even when they hide behind a mask and so on.

Cade can sense life forms on a ship way out in space, as well a Jedi trying to use Force Concealment.

No Caption Provided

On top of this the most famous thing she has which is the team human mind link.

So she is a glorified team mind linker. Cool.

Actually Miss Martian can see everything, while you wont be able to see her. Cad already took on 3 jedi with mind trick your team wont literally waste their time and effort into doing so. As shown down below,

You just showed 3 Jedi nowhere on Cade's level of mental abilities. And again my Jedi are no mind raping, though they can.

This also required the jedi to not be in a fighting situation nor in a place of danger/unknown area. Also I love how you tried to switch it up on me claiming my Telepathy is not different, and yet here you are trying to say that she will have to stand there to do it, considering she can do it on the move. Also this is where they split and this is where it's different while again mine is a literally battlefield of the mind, yours is just trying to change up the situation with in her mind. After all Jedi are not known for going straight mind rape especially one of yours. However, this will not be the only struggle you will face.

I never said they will mind rape, ever. I siad they have the ability to face Miss martian who you are solely, and I mean SOLELY relying on to win :)

I merely pointed out my Jedi are not being hindered or even beaten ever by her Mind abilities.

Because her's has shown more than yours, where she breaks people, you speak that she owns weaklings while your offensive mind tricks worked on weak minded as well.

I just showed my team breaking people, Cade has done this. I showed Cade's mental rape working on the strong minded as well.

While Robots are immune to her telepathy no one is. She doesn't struggle with Simon only during the first encounter and after he as i said had a track record already established losing to Miss Martian, and he isn't featless as he literally wiped everyone's mind from 6 months ago. Something, that your jedi may do or may not do regardless the chances are slim that they would do so. Next time might want to read the argument fully, for I said

With that said all she has to do is keep one busy, and since they wont see it coming they wont even expect it.

Also we'd have to assume Vos is even able to fight with mind attacks because we all know he struggles with his inner demons as shown down below.

This can only improve my situation, and worsen yours. Nevertheless I didn't even say she would mind rape them as well,I said keep them busy. I'm really loving when you attempt to make assumptions that are flat out incorrect. Regardless I still got the smallville series to go off of which is both a comic series and the show series. Either way ill await for your argument afterward to bring those up and other sources if the case needs it or if you think you still can cover your whole team with at this point.

Your not mentally keeping Cade or Vos busy who shrug off mental attacks and mental agony. Bastila would not be affected much given her feats as I stated above.

Also my team does not need to see anything coming, simply because they are Force speed blitzing. You keep forgetting all this.

My point was you tried to say she was at his level when he has bested her, and he has bested Vos who wasn't in his rookie years either.

He did not best her. He was beaten, and then pulled a trick from his hat. Vos, Cade, and Bastila kill their targets. Not try to capture like Ahsoka did lol.

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

Force Lightning, Force Choke for KO, TK throwing one of those trucks at Bane, Cad Bane is a non factor to Cade who will kill him easy. Something Ahsoka, Anakin, and Obi Wan held back on.

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

Even Vos, who knows Bane, can rag doll Bane with his Force Powers, or use Force Lightning if serious.

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

Even Bastila can rag doll Bane, or straight freeze him in Force Stasis.

Going to lump this all up. Starting with the poor argument of cad being attacked by force attacks, since you know vos didn't seem to do much on him either which kind of makes him moot. Next part is a great showing man too bad she was by herself in that showing. Also it's nice when you have allies also who stand around and do nothing.

The only time Bane fought Jedi is when he either has have Prep, or knows them personally. Knows they will not get lethal on him. Well Vos knows Bane, and will not hold back since it worked against him last encounter. Bastila knows him not at all, and Cade is a lethal killer.

Unless you have any real proof why Bane can survive being killed or KO quickly by any of these three, please state so. He is a non factor.

He's about as much as of non factor as Vos or Bastila. Vos for sure cause you know the guy had trouble fighting when He and Hentz gets slapped by some melee, and by a non force user assassin.

Vos in the comics has better feats, and thanks to their first fight, would know better than to hold back. Bastila is a non factor how?

and that jedi sense really paid off when he was ambushed just like all other jedi during order 66. Not saying it's a hard thing to see, but it just proves that they don't always got the best sense when danger is about to come their way.

Agreed, however many Jedi trusted the clones, and as explained in the Clone Wars cartoon, Order 66 place Clones in state like trance, they were not thinking much of anything. nor remember anything after it.

To least to say I can also show plenty of fights where Vos isn't rag dolling anyone, nor Bastila.

Go ahead. Vos rag dolls alot.

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

Also how can you prove Bastila is not ragdolling? Most videos with her is using the Force. Unless your trying to use half butt Game Mechanics of how you play the game.

Even more Bastila still has hardly proven to use rag doll feats either, as she has only done that to a simple guard where Miss Martian and Shepard base this all on. Don't worry as I said your people aren't the brightest of the bunch.

Most canon cutscene of her in battle is abusing the Force. like the feats above.

No Caption Provided

Including here where she force pushes everyone back, with no way to save against the attack, so the cut scene can start.

No Caption Provided

Heck here she uses it to get back at Mission for talking smack.

First words from that source proves my point.

She doesn't make a sound, you can't see her and I said they would be able to sense her just not know where she would be at. You could argue that they could see through barriers and such, but this doesn't mean they can't be killed, fooled, or even tricked into putting themselves in sticky situations like Vos has been in. These situations will happen once more which is my point. If I have to keep pointing out flaws like this from your argument this is going to be nothing but a repeating record machine as I'll have to keep re-providing the same points over again until you grasp the problem at hand.

You say flaws, but ignore the fact how wrong you been at every turn this debate? Also many people hear or sensed Ms Martian Invisible.

He can detect them, I'd like to know when I said they couldn't detect my invisible woman? My point is she can sense them as well, and can attack any time pre-cog included or not they will still be busy with two other teammates that they will obviously go for. They are use to sith who may ambush for sure, but in the end this doesn't always mean they know where they are at. I mean heck the most powerful sith lord was hiding under you jedi's noses who were more powerful than the jedi you have here today.

Sigh, more to correct.

1. They can sense just fine were people are at, I showed this already with Vos sensing any changes to the Environment to locate Clones.
  2. They have precognition, the Spider man like Danger Sense.
  3. They all have enhance hearing, smell, and sight.
  4. Palpatine was the most powerful Sith Lord ever, hiding under the noses of the Jedi with Force Concealment by a being of his level is a bad showing how?

Did you even read what your own source said, it provided great evidence for myself. As in this requires meditation which is something the jedi can not do, they can also again receive it at unexpected moments, but if this is anywhere as good as you claimed it is, then problems like being killed by battle droids, clones, assassins, etc. wouldn't happen. In fact jedi would all but be unbeatable and we know that's not true we've seen jedi die even from the simplest of threats. I will not claim your three jedi would die to a bunch of battle droids as that would be rather an insult to them, just that it doesn't work 100% of the time. As I said one has fought jedi, one has fought just as impressive threats, and another deals with deadly aliens species as well.

Yes, they must actively be using it. In battle they are always activity using it. If you knew anything about Star Wars, then you would know this basic concept.

No Caption Provided

And while Jedi are not unbeatable, they do by hax powers of Precog, speed, and Force TK allow even weak Jedi to decimate even the highest street levelers like Spider Man on battle boards.

In the Clone Wars cartoon you see Obi Wan, Anakin, or even Ahsoka by herself take out small armies.

One shows she has gained it, but almost never uses it so that make it moot. Vos has showed it and so has Cade, yet I have countered this as I've said before. They expect Shepard to be standing over there and to not be able to react fast enough.

You countered nothing. Ms Martian never shown speed to do all the things you said she can do in a second, second and a half at most, it takes my team to get to yours and attack.

They count on this, Shepard though uses a again Biotic barrier to be on him, and when they attack no matter what they use for melee the jedi are going to break his shield cause themselves to be stunned.

Proof the Biotic Barrier works with Light beams of heat? It does not, only Kinetic energy. I played the shiznit out of Mass Effect. Also the stun is only a few feet radius, hardly a game changer, and my team all have insane durability to Force Lightning attacks, why is Shepherd's Biotic Barrier stunning them? Because Game Mechanics say so?

This again provides Cad the time to shoot them, Miss martian to once again begin the mind battle, and as Shepard sees that it is broken be able to counter with his amazing weapons and biotics. You've missed the point, because I've countered this already in my points up above.

This is laughable at best. Your relying on a few foot Barrier burst to stun my entire team? What keeps my team Force dominating them from the get go? Its in character for Bastila game scenes and Cade.

So many examples...... Cade abusing TK. And more of Vos and Bastilla above this as well. Your plan is flawed.

My Turn

This will be short, because I don't want the folks here to have to read walls of texts, so here it goes, but lets not forget i have both Young Justice Comics and Smallville comics and the show as well.

As I said Miss Martian not only has TP but TK as well, and unlike your jedi will use it faster as it her basically secondary weapon.

Proof she is faster? She certainly is not. Gets speed blitz by peak humans in the shows all the time.

Lifting cars easily as she tricks deathstroke into believing huntress took her down. This is also applied to when she did this to another foe as well, twister who is also down below

Cade TK is at the limits. easily hitting 20 tons. Throws around pieces of Star Ship. Vos is at his limits, re arranging earth with his TK.

Can fly, shapeshift and be able to use those spells as well. Like Red Tornado's, displaying this with again quick thinking and being witty. To further this you will see

Spells.... when she became magic?

Still my team has Force Lightning, Shatter Point, Dark Transfer, Healing, Stasis, and more.

He...He.....He Now have some fun with Mr Shepard's lovely weapon, say hello to

Reaper Blackstar.

Ever heard of the rules?

• Energy Attacks limited to Tank Busting, no higher. This includes all forms of Energy, Magic, Psychics, ect attacks.
  • Gear must fit energy attacks, and high street rules at max. Includes shields.

Rule Breaker. So thats out.

The M-358 Talon with all upgrades of course, explosive rounds, and includes some melee help for when he slaps one of your jedi they will be really feeling it from one the mods made to the pistol.

Some Grenades to go with it and ill again bring in more biotics when the time comes.

Cluster Grenades, they do wonders and instantly hunt the target and explode instantly.

http://youtu.be/9RCzSIkIWKA?t=39s Copy this because i almost lost my whole argument here due to it, and it said it couldn't input it in, so i will not try this again and will not deliver any other videos for the time being any other grenades in the actual video, yet i will send the linked times as the debate keeps going.

Cool weapons bro. Guess what though? They are Cade's weapon now.

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

Or maybe Vos wants them.

No Caption Provided

Either way Sheperd gets disarmed.

On top of that we got cad bane's weapons, fighting skills, and movement.

Shocking both jedi with his gear, that will not effect him, but them, also fights Obi won and wins in hand to hand also snatches a saber from him as well.

Can move quick as well not claiming it's better than force speed obviously, but overall jedi don't run in constant force speed all the time.

Cad draws his famous pistol faster than that Bounty hunter, even though the Bounty hunter drew faster before him.

Dodges his own bolt that was reflected back at him.

Disabling anakin, he might of been distracted but your team will be as well.

Cad has more weapons and gear, and i still got feats for the rest. Either way your team aint walking away in one piece after this fight.

I been through this above. Cad is only useful with loads or prep, loads of help (Droids or other Bounty Hunters), and only survive Jedi with morals on killing him.

No Caption Provided

Its that simple to KO Cad Bane.

In conclusion, I've countered your argument completely, provided more proof that my team is more than a match, and that we have what it takes to kill your jedi so far. Points made, you have no way around our tech, powers, and gear. Deal with it.

You tried to counter with false info, out of context statements, and over all lack of proof.

No Caption Provided

MErulezall

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

wait what?.... Are you kidding me? ..... WOW, just wow

@8bitgangsta Sorry I'm almost just about done arguing for now, because this fucking site just deleted my 5 hour response to your argument. If i decide to actually do another one ill do it from two days from now, otherwise idk man that is just some serious bs man, like no words at all dude on how upset i am right now.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@merulezall: Yep it happened to me as well with my CaV, i thought i was the only one, but lucky it happened for my opener. If it was that long and it got deleted I'd quit lol, and another post of mine got deleted as well getting tired of this site's commenting issues.

MErulezall

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@killerwasp: Oh believe me, i wanted to flip my disk over cause i lost so much information digging and such. Oh man was I mad, if it happens again i'll give @8bitgangsta the win, because that seriously was really dumb dude seriously extremely dumb.

Wolfrazer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@merulezall: I know the feels, it happened to me on a 2 hr post after I had gotten back from a long work day. Was PO'd to the max, but I got my post up the next day no probs.

MErulezall

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#29  Edited By MErulezall

@wolfrazer: Yeah, Ill give it another try seems so far this site has been having trouble lately with all this junk man, but ill begin tomorrow.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@merulezall: Yeah, both me and wolf understand your pain lol.

MErulezall

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@8bitgangsta:

Real quick, posting as many Vids as you are, it will slow people computers down trying to upload this page, and crash. Happen to many debates, so just post links and link the links to be safer.

That's why I stopped posting the videos i can already feel the lag from it Lol.

I looked over your post, alot of twisting of words rather than counters :)

You sure so sure? There is no Reality only perceptions. ^-^

I never stated my Jedi were mind raping anyone. I stated they are all powerful telepaths in their own right, and resist telepathic assaults from other Jedi for this reason. Especially Cade and Vos.

Fair enough point

Thats a lie.

1. Vos has shown abilities Miss Martian cannot at all with his mind in Post Precognition. He is Legendary for it. He also knows basic Mind Tricks, and shrugged off mental assaults in his line of works as well.
  2. Bastila is the most powerful Jedi in Battle Meditation in Star Wars. Telepathicly strengthing armies on her side, and weakining the resolve of armies against her side. Seeing the battlefield in many miles or across space to guide events. She is mentally weak now?
  3. Cade has resisted every form of Mind Rape thrown his way, and easily Mind Raped the Mind Rapers that attacked him. He is not weak at all by no means.

Is it, or is the hard truth? Let's find out.

• Miss Martian has also done mind powers like copy people's powers with her mind does that mean she suddenly stomps him? No, it doesn't it means she can try to do her best. You also make it seem as she's going to constantly stand there and tp away and not give a second thought about eh their a little too much for me lets try a different approach instead. On top of this you're once more sneaking in the fact that their tps are the same and continue to do so. I'll state this once more from your own proof. click the green and this will have my counter to also save space for this debate.

Your Jedi mind tricks reply on a combination that would apply to it being used.

Miss Martian's doesn't rely on that it even states.

Telepathy : Telepathy comes naturally to Martians, and she initially struggled with other people's personal boundaries on Earth.She often uses a telepathic link with her teammates, which makes communications easier and untraceable. Megan can also telepathically connect with her Bio-Ship. After a botched telepathic training simulation, J'onn revealed that in terms of raw power, her telepathy is on a level beyond any he has encountered, including himself. Her psychic powers are stronger in her Martian form, because she can fully focus on them.

-Young Justice Wiki

Stated by MMH to be the most powerful in

http://onlyjusticeleague.blogspot.com/2012/11/young-justice-season-1-episode-16.html Skip to 19:50-21:50 Even not doing it on purpose she can cause people to forget. Now I understand once more they don't really have telepathy resistance only aqualad could be said that, but he still got crushed. However, MMH was in there with them and had to do the job to get her to stop or they would all be lost forever. He even admits by a very large margin that she is the strongest there is as well that he has ever countered as well. On top of that unlike your jedi Martians talk like this all the time they barely use words and other such things to communicate, not saying they obviously can't. But naturally they have powerful minds to begin with.

Now as for the smallville version of this as well it is once more similar.

Telepathy is the ability to read someone's mind. Some people also have the ability to send messages to the minds of others.

-Smallville Wiki

Can also feel other martians as well.

Megan feels John

In the end you are trying to compare apples to oranges. If we were to go the same route though that they are so close together that they would cancel each other fair enough, i still have serious doubts with bastila alone, and will keep debating over here with that as well. You've made a good enough case that Vos and Cade would not be necessary hindered enough without more focus or further arguing over.

• You see that right there is a flat lie, please do state where she is at, because she isn't even noted as being in the top 5 alone.
  • Once more I've never said he was getting mind raped I said he will be assaulted by it, and while he's laughing take a bullet to the head.

So I have 3 Jedi who should mentally be just fine against the weak Miss Martian (get to this later), and your saying they will be mond raped?

Also I never said they will mind rape, they have the ability to with Cad and Sheperd thanks to Cade alone, but its not there go to move. So moving on from there.

Wrong, you said they would become mind raped, I claimed this

You assume Miss Martian's telepathy attacks are the same as that of the jedi's one is using a hand to create inceases choices or information given to those who are weak minded in the favor of the person. The other is literally engaging in a mind battle that is testing to see who wins personally in a conflict. I will not claim they are completely different beyond believe, just that they are two different things just like how Miss Martian's lifting with her mind powers differs than a jedi who uses the force to lift an object instead. With that said all she has to do is keep one busy, and since they wont see it coming they wont even expect it

You done making claims and misunderstanding my sentence or should I just keep repeating myself? I wont get bored, but I'm sure the voters will.

This is false. Her attacks had hell against a VERY WEAK version of Simon. In the Young Justice show, his Psy feats were laughable.

Funny, I wouldn't call her being able to stop time completely weak, nor the smallville version where she did this.

^ thats right foresight into a situation. Also Psimon could repair minds even caused by MM it'd take him time, but he can do it none the less.

I showed his feats, thats all that matters. Trying to say he is a nobody is no way to debate it.

Twisting words is now way to argue a point. You make claims that Psimon is a no body, yet try and pull this off, all I'm asking is proof that he is THAT powerful.

She is the Top 5 by her rank. Maladi, Nihl, Talon, Wyrrlock, and then Krayt. And he "casually" blew past the mind rape after a days worth torture by her hands, and "casually" riped entire parts of her memory from her head with no effort.

Once more your words don't always come out as proof they need to be backed. However, lets say she's top 5 in her era, so what? There were more powerful sith out there and Talon is seriously weak compared to other jedi and sith, that's not necessary impressive.

Bastila withstood days worth of mental and physical assaults from Darth Malak and he had hell trying to break her. Her scale of telepathic ability should indicate how well mind raping her would go.

Hell? wrong this is literally a flat out lie, he didnt try to break her he was trying to make her his apprentice, and this proves that she can resist decent amount of featless lightning pain. Also I didnt seem like days on end because he also had more pressing matters like taking over the galaxy. Proof of this

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kwbzyiUCb3U Your proof he even says so you hear his laughs and talks? He isnt even trying.

Furthermore I once more didn't claim she'd be mind pwned i said she'd be mind assaulted to which MM could win due to the fact as I've pointed up top there is a difference between them, even more she will be using it as a main weapon so to speak against force users that don't know who they are facing.

You do realize as soon the matches start, we are in eye sight of each other? My team will be on top of yours in all 1 second. Thanks to Force Speeds. Its a super small map. Your acting like you have prep or time to figure things out. Ms Martian is not a speedster.

Actually MM is, however speed is not a problem here because reaction speed is, and in one second? Ill take that in a heart beat, considering thats only 68 mph something both shepard and MM could most likely handle along with Cad Bane. Now there is also objects in the way so, they could sense them all they want and once they engage in eye site be hindered by the aoe stuns awaiting for them. Also she is somewhat of a speedster reaching Mach 10 in smallville. Feats that could show she does move at great speeds are down below.

1384014291016JK-00012

Nice try though on that rush.

My team can blitz room full of people who do not have time to react or run with another human ontop of them as a blur. My team can move alot faster than yours. Even Bastila, the slowest on one there.

Great point, Miss martian still moves just as fact, on top of that create walls to protect either her or her friends. As proven down below,

Look superboy blitzs at like 10 ft away and this is what happens

http://www.veoh.com/watch/v20851326dNaPTCqb?h1=Young+Justice+Episode+9+-+Bereft+Part+1%2F2 At 55 in dodges his attack and then dodges again,

http://www.veoh.com/watch/v20851326dNaPTCqb?h1=Young+Justice+Episode+9+-+Bereft+Part+1%2F2 At 58 seconds in Creates a forcefield to withstand his punches which can hurt quite a bit, and do more than any of your jedi can do.

http://www.watchcartoononline.com/young-justice-season-2-episode-16-complications Also blocked instantly throw stuff directed at someone else

and stopped those to which vos more than once has been tagged by similar stuff.

Also as I've said shepard has the biotics to not only put them in stasis like so,

but can also do a counter speed blitz that stuns them and offsets them

OR as I've said simply let his biotic shield take over, now I've read your response already latter down and im going to include it into this point, that this is what the biotic barrier does when it breaks. You know this thing down below.

Reinforce armor with this biotic field. Detonate the field to lift and dangle nearby targets. Reduce all forms of damage taken. Slows power use by 60%.

-Mass Effect Wiki

Moving on.

Greater Distance... what... the.... uhh.... This Map is less than 1000 feet in any direction. My team has shown sensing abilities across worlds. Uuuugghhh.....

Also Vos is not a loner at heart, he is undercover alot, and even then his Padawan Aalya is always by his Side, or Master Tholme, or Mace Windu, or Devon, or... I can go on forever lol. Loner, like he will not be a team player when that is all he does in the comics :)

They will sense her pretty handily as I shown. They can all sense emotions, and Ms Martian is nothing but empotions, gets her in trouble alot in the show.

No the map is smaller, and that is my fault as well. Also once more jedi sight is a key factor you even said it yourself, when they spot they blitz they wont see her, they can only feel her and she can below the ground on the other side of the wall, etc. The many point is covered though due to the fact that I was stating her speed and such would pay off, but non the less its a smaller map than I had thought so I apologize for that.

So your proof is Simon (the only guy she really mentally fought) who has no real good Psy feats other than needs tp be within 50 feet of his targets, and mind rapes mostly non psychic kids. Yeah, thats not proof over my Jedi's feats of TP abilities.

Well Psimon has displayed more power than your jedi's foes, so i wouldnt call him a bad psy, on top of that once more MMH admitted no one is close to hear in TP range, she has also done several things that can put her as a threat level and she's fought MMH as well, so not necessary featless and as I've mentioned up top before what he could do.

Vos can peer back peoples past from generations!

Heck, he can do this by touching a object, or by touching a live mind without mind raping.

Once more he doesn't touch in combat, nor does he have the time to peer back that far. My point was she could do it while in combat and has shown it and displayed it.

So she is a glorified team mind linker. Cool.

No, its a famous thing of communicating you know thought, while your jedi use words giving away a position mine don't even have to speak and be heard to do so when it comes to traps and other such things. Also I know you might take laying traps as a prep kind of thing, I'm not saying they are prepped I'm saying they can, bait, lure, plan tactics, extra before going into the fight. On top of MM prolly finding them instantly as well and sending mind imagines and basically video to the team so they know who they are facing. Cad bane can provide at least some background info on them overall and could give them information specifically on vos. Now, you say why does this all matter, what is so important with these problems, how is your team still getting prepped like it's already got this in the bag. All points is little things that I've been arguing over are what increases my team's chances of winning, little things that can infect a larger outcome while two of your jedi engage in saber combat over the possibility of the force, even from your own words.

In the end my counter is all about countering your speed, so later down when you include points like so that I'm about to list

He did not best her. He was beaten, and then pulled a trick from his hat. Vos, Cade, and Bastila kill their targets. Not try to capture like Ahsoka did lol.

Force Lightning, Force Choke for KO, TK throwing one of those trucks at Bane, Cad Bane is a non factor to Cade who will kill him easy. Something Ahsoka, Anakin, and Obi Wan held back on.

Even Vos, who knows Bane, can rag doll Bane with his Force Powers, or use Force Lightning if serious.

Even Bastila can rag doll Bane, or

this makes all your force claims moot and some of them against the rules.

straight freeze him in Force Stasis.

As I've said Shepard can do the same thing, also MM can get rid of that joke of a force spell like so

JK-00012

The only time Bane fought Jedi is when he either has have Prep, or knows them personally. Knows they will not get lethal on him. Well Vos knows Bane, and will not hold back since it worked against him last encounter. Bastila knows him not at all, and Cade is a lethal killer.

Bane has been ambushed before by jedi, and either way he wont be ambushed now, He doesn't know he will be fighting jedi yet, but the chances when MM sends him an imagine or allows him to briefly give visual overview to him he will know soon enough and could explain as well. On top of that he is once more going to be constantly moving and I doubt they'd think of him as a very high end threat and the same could be said for Shepard.

Unless you have any real proof why Bane can survive being killed or KO quickly by any of these three, please state so. He is a non factor.

Bastila isn't doing any fast K.Os she lacks feats as it is, so thats obviously a silly point to make, and as I've said before Here he is fighting providing he wont be K.O'd easily...

http://youtu.be/SoSayqv1TVI?t=23s Tags Vos with that, Oh which brings me to Vos being hit by cut as well.

http://youtu.be/SoSayqv1TVI?t=40s Uses the Environment to take out jedi as well.

http://youtu.be/SoSayqv1TVI?t=1m Handling a fall and landing at least a good drop down like a boss.

http://youtu.be/SoSayqv1TVI?t=1m19s takes a kick from obi wan as well.

http://youtu.be/SoSayqv1TVI?t=1m42s Takes a massive punch and falls all while still being able to fight.

all done without prep, and he's still got two allies that honestly on top, so sorry no 1 ko from him all while your people take punches as well.

Vos in the comics has better feats, and thanks to their first fight, would know better than to hold back. Bastila is a non factor how?

Maybe against him, but not against the other two whom he doesn't know. Once more bastila has hardly any speed feats, actual combat feats, and lacks force powers. She is also the weakest of the three even you admit when it comes to TP and possibly TK as well.

Agreed, however many Jedi trusted the clones, and as explained in the Clone Wars cartoon, Order 66 place Clones in state like trance, they were not thinking much of anything. nor remember anything after it.

You are correct, but lets face the fact that Vos never liked them nor really trusted them, so we couldn't necessary say he was totally fooled in this problem. If he indeed could touch any one of them and even peer into the future with the "spidey" sense he would of possibly seen that coming. This all boils down to its not 100% reliable, that's my whole point.

Go ahead. Vos rag dolls alot.

Also how can you prove Bastila is not ragdolling? Most videos with her is using the Force. Unless your trying to use half butt Game Mechanics of how you play the game.

We both know Vos prefers saber

and as for your Bastila yeah I can,

Doesn't use it in every situation, and once more I bring up,

Yeah, she prolly isn't going straight for that. On top of that most of the time for both they had to use it for an important part of a mission, and normally dont even necessary apply it all the time.

You say flaws, but ignore the fact how wrong you been at every turn this debate? Also many people hear or sensed Ms Martian Invisible.

Nope no flaws so far, and that is the biggest lie so far. No one hears her thats why she sneaks past guards like down below and makes it in right? Only person who sensed her was Psimon period.

http://www.veoh.com/watch/v20851340GQ79Sh4s At 3:33 guards didnt hear her as she went by them.

http://www.veoh.com/watch/v20851340GQ79Sh4s At 3:44 went by them once more no one heard it.

http://www.veoh.com/watch/v20851340GQ79Sh4s At 3:48 can hit and move people invisible this only furthers her value as she can attack in it even though your foresight might show it will show nothing but them getting hit.

There's more if you'd like as well.

Sigh, more to correct.

1. They can sense just fine were people are at, I showed this already with Vos sensing any changes to the Environment to locate Clones.
  2. They have precognition, the Spider man like Danger Sense.
  3. They all have enhance hearing, smell, and sight.
  4. Palpatine was the most powerful Sith Lord ever, hiding under the noses of the Jedi with Force Concealment by a being of his level is a bad showing how?

No, not more to correct more that you don't get.

• He sensed them, not exactly where they are at, even if he did where is a scan where he can not only catch someone who could move just as fast as him, but be able to chase them while invis and handling other attacks like TP and TK, on top of that these TKs withstanding superboy's punches and other things like this jet.

• Once more not 100% reliable, on top of that can't fight what you can't see when you are getting slapped.
  • Hearing and sight mean nothing for she doesn't make a sound and smell I'd assume that'd be fine.
  • I never said it was a bad showing, however he wasn't as powerful as he was during the other eras that jedi have seen him before. That's my reason.

Yes, they must actively be using it. In battle they are always activity using it. If you knew anything about Star Wars, then you would know this basic concept.

And while Jedi are not unbeatable, they do by hax powers of Precog, speed, and Force TK allow even weak Jedi to decimate even the highest street levelers like Spider Man on battle boards.

In the Clone Wars cartoon you see Obi Wan, Anakin, or even Ahsoka by herself take out small armies.

Correct, but not against people like my team which bring in stuff they've never seen before nor necessary fought before besides Cad. Mine won't necessary know either, but their have knowledge due to cad being able to let them know what they can do, and the gear they bring and powers can even out the scales mine are simply too versatile for you to handle. Also armies of droids, after all even dooku was captured by pirates Lol.

Proof the Biotic Barrier works with Light beams of heat? It does not, only Kinetic energy. I played the shiznit out of Mass Effect. Also the stun is only a few feet radius, hardly a game changer, and my team all have insane durability to Force Lightning attacks, why is Shepherd's Biotic Barrier stunning them? Because Game Mechanics say so?

First of all Light sabers are actually a plasma based weapon formed and given shaped by force containment field. This un turn allows them to use the light saber effectively against targets.

Lightsabers negwt

Now the saber can be even stopped by certain metals and can be resisted by certain armors as well. Examples down below,

Metals and energy fields

Cortosisduel

Shields

Their are also others like mandalorian iron sword and other various things. Sorry due to that your saber is Kinetic.

This is laughable at best. Your relying on a few foot Barrier burst to stun my entire team? What keeps my team Force dominating them from the get go? Its in character for Bastila game scenes and Cade.

Actually its at a minimium of 3 meters, so much for few feet huh? Also when people usually strike with a light saber they hit at least a foot or two in with their saber especially when they rush like so.

and guess what, thats the lowest :) Highest goes to 5.4 meters. Yeah, your getting stunned or CCed either way your still dead. Still laughing now?

Ever heard of the rules?

• Energy Attacks limited to Tank Busting, no higher. This includes all forms of Energy, Magic, Psychics, ect attacks.
  • Gear must fit energy attacks, and high street rules at max. Includes shields.

Rule Breaker. So thats out.

You are seriously comparing my gun to breaking the rules when yours literally one cut a tank as well? Mhh interesting none the less deal with this.

http://youtu.be/xyqdVcN_hiM?t=9s Black hole gun it is if you even want to trade that, in the mean time switch your blades out if your that concerned about it.

Cool weapons bro. Guess what though? They are Cade's weapon now.

Or maybe Vos wants them.

Either way Sheperd gets disarmed.

Before or after they rush in and get killed? Either way once isn't happening and considering they decide to waste their time doing that stasis field waits for them on top of Cads other gear, and Shepards barriers and pistol with explosive allow as they sit there being useless as ever and keeps them in a never sending black hole.

You tried to counter with false info, out of context statements, and over all lack of proof.

All in all, I've countered with facts while you ignore information presented by your own sources. Nothing was out of context, only that you lack decided to cut things out just as much if not more anyway to try and further your own point with false pretenses and contradicting evidence and plans. In addition yourteam has once more provided they have no way of countering my weapons, gear, powers, stats, and overall team work. Your people are known as lone wolves sometimes well at least two of them and although they dont care for working in a team, they do do things their way instead of a team way.

My points still stand

1. Rush stopped
  2. MM can assault any mind regardless due to the fact she can still try and use her other powers to prevent the other team from doing any other unnecessary things.
  3. Cad bane can give brief info on what overall jedi can do from his experience.
  4. Shepard provides excellent tech and counters to the force.
  5. Any time wasted trying to come up with a plan, my team acquire more knowledge and plan better, splitting up gives my team a more of a edge, and your team enjoys close combat or at least two of yours does so none the less your game plan is always the same which is to rush in and attack, otherwise than that you get owned at range and any time wasted on trying to come up with a plan is given to my as well.

By the way your team is Tenzin mine, well we're the ones wrecking him. You will put up a quick and good fight but fall short no matter which way you take. :)

Loading Video...

8bitGangsta

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#32  Edited By 8bitGangsta

@merulezall:

Miss Martian debacle.

Miss Martian has also done mind powers like copy people's powers with her mind does that mean she suddenly stomps him? No, it doesn't it means she can try to do her best. You also make it seem as she's going to constantly stand there and tp away and not give a second thought about eh their a little too much for me lets try a different approach instead. On top of this you're once more sneaking in the fact that their tps are the same and continue to do so. I'll state this once more from your own proof. click the green and this will have my counter to also save space for this debate.

In the end this will be for Voters to decide, at least you concede she is not mind wiping anyone for a win. Cause she really is not.

Funny, I wouldn't call her being able to stop time completely weak, nor the smallville version where she did this.

^ thats right foresight into a situation. Also Psimon could repair minds even caused by MM it'd take him time, but he can do it none the less.

None of that is powerful. Time Manipulation is not allowed, so that does not matter. Simon repairing minds is not impressive when TV show versions of MM are weak in Psy anyway. Emma frost can detect people across the planet and mind wipe those with documented mental resistance. What has Simon or MM done in the TV show? Nothing really.

Twisting words is now way to argue a point. You make claims that Psimon is a no body, yet try and pull this off, all I'm asking is proof that he is THAT powerful.

Once more your words don't always come out as proof they need to be backed. However, lets say she's top 5 in her era, so what? There were more powerful sith out there and Talon is seriously weak compared to other jedi and sith, that's not necessary impressive.

Proof of what? You want me to post 20 pages of proof? F***king sigh, thats pathetic but if Voters wish to see it.

No Caption Provided

Krayt sends out a mental note of him being alive through out the entire Dark Force, reaching all Sith across the Galaxy at once.

Easily shrugs off the illusions of the Darth Nihilus, Darth Bane, and Sith Lord Andeddu Holocrons.

Shrugs off Darth Wyyrlock's own powerful Force Illusions.

No Caption Provided

Force illusions into Cade's head that stuns Cade for a moment only, and Cade was fine.

Darth Krayt is more powerful TP than Miss Martian ever is. Maladi was ranked the 5th in Krayts Sith Order, she was his master spy as well. She was in power over the rest. Thats how she is top 5. I already showed Jedi Morne combine with Sith Ghost Muur. Yet Cade laughs this guy off, even after Murr mind raped Shado, and two imperial knights, all with mental Defenses.

Cade laughed him off Twice. As I showed above.

Vos and Bastila have shown powerful TP abilities, thus I see no reason to repost the proof I posted above for it to suggest they should avoid being mind rape. They are powerful Telepaths who are immune to other Jedi Mind Tricks.

Hell? wrong this is literally a flat out lie, he didnt try to break her he was trying to make her his apprentice, and this proves that she can resist decent amount of featless lightning pain. Also I didnt seem like days on end because he also had more pressing matters like taking over the galaxy. Proof of this

Proof of what? Do I need proof I took a s**t last night? Wheres your proof MM will affect Beings with Mental Resistance at all easy? Her only feats against other TPs was Simon, and he was weak.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kwbzyiUCb3U Your proof he even says so you hear his laughs and talks? He isnt even trying.

Furthermore I once more didn't claim she'd be mind pwned i said she'd be mind assaulted to which MM could win due to the fact as I've pointed up top there is a difference between them, even more she will be using it as a main weapon so to speak against force users that don't know who they are facing.

Who cares if they do not know who they are facing? They have Precognition and Force sense as i showed above. You think a Mind Rape is something new to Jedi who face Illusionist and Force Users powerful in telepathy all the time? Its not man.

Im done, this is the sad part, I proven you wrong already, and we are just going around on this. So far YOUR WHOLE STRATEGY is base on mind raping by Ms Martian. I proved it fails, and now your desperately trying to defend why she should matter. I am done with it. Voters have the evidence, and they can decide.

The Speed Gap

Great point, Miss martian still moves just as fact, on top of that create walls to protect either her or her friends. As proven down below,

Look superboy blitzs at like 10 ft away and this is what happens

http://www.veoh.com/watch/v20851326dNaPTCqb?h1=Young+Justice+Episode+9+-+Bereft+Part+1%2F2 At 55 in dodges his attack and then dodges again,

http://www.veoh.com/watch/v20851326dNaPTCqb?h1=Young+Justice+Episode+9+-+Bereft+Part+1%2F2 At 58 seconds in Creates a forcefield to withstand his punches which can hurt quite a bit, and do more than any of your jedi can do.

http://www.watchcartoononline.com/young-justice-season-2-episode-16-complications Also blocked instantly throw stuff directed at someone else

and stopped those to which vos more than once has been tagged by similar stuff.

Thats cute, a weak Super Boy who cannot even move as a blur when amped is proof she will react to Vos or Cade who move faster than humans can see? The point is they will be on your team as soon the match starts.

Also as I've said shepard has the biotics to not only put them in stasis like so,

Stasis is cute, however Stasis only works on one character at a time, and anyone in stasis cannot be harm as per first game rules. Stasis in the third game is even less effective.

No Caption Provided

Also Bastila has Stasis as well. Hers is better as people in her stais take damage, and she can Stasis up to five people at a time. Booyah.

but can also do a counter speed blitz that stuns them and offsets them

OR as I've said simply let his biotic shield take over, now I've read your response already latter down and im going to include it into this point, that this is what the biotic barrier does when it breaks. You know this thing down below.

Sheperd is no issue here. He has a shield burst, with VERY SHORT range. Like 3-5 feet around. Not that useful. You may stun one guy at best, but Im not concern as two of my character can kill Sheperd before he moves to kill my guy.

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

They are super fact, and at the speed limits of there categories. Mach 2 for Vos and Mach 2+ for Cade. Even Bastila is faster than peak human perception. So someone gets stun, the team can cover for them.

All my team are Jedi and will cover each other like they do for teammates in the show and comics. Once your shield is down, I can see Force abuse easy, with TK I showed above.

Heck my team can break your shields at a range with TK alone if they went that rout, or thrown Lightsabers.

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

They can throw Lightsabers as opening moves, or tons of debries like Cade does.

Cade and Vos can open attacks with Blasters they carry.

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

The point is the shields is a weak argument when they can be busted at range in different ways by my team anyway. Your banking alot on the Shields carrying the team like Miss Martian.

No the map is smaller, and that is my fault as well. Also once more jedi sight is a key factor you even said it yourself, when they spot they blitz they wont see her, they can only feel her and she can below the ground on the other side of the wall, etc. The many point is covered though due to the fact that I was stating her speed and such would pay off, but non the less its a smaller map than I had thought so I apologize for that.

She is not starting the match invisible, they will see her as soon the match starts. Since they think and sense faster, they will know she is there before she does anything.

Well Psimon has displayed more power than your jedi's foes, so i wouldnt call him a bad psy, on top of that once more MMH admitted no one is close to hear in TP range, she has also done several things that can put her as a threat level and she's fought MMH as well, so not necessary featless and as I've mentioned up top before what he could do.

What has he done with Psy thats impressive, beside mind wiping people with no Mental Defense or people easily messed with mentally? He has no range to his powers, and once he fought another weak telepath, he lost.

No, its a famous thing of communicating you know thought, while your jedi use words giving away a position mine don't even have to speak and be heard to do so when it comes to traps and other such things. Also I know you might take laying traps as a prep kind of thing, I'm not saying they are prepped I'm saying they can, bait, lure, plan tactics, extra before going into the fight. On top of MM prolly finding them instantly as well and sending mind imagines and basically video to the team so they know who they are facing. Cad bane can provide at least some background info on them overall and could give them information specifically on vos. Now, you say why does this all matter, what is so important with these problems, how is your team still getting prepped like it's already got this in the bag. All points is little things that I've been arguing over are what increases my team's chances of winning, little things that can infect a larger outcome while two of your jedi engage in saber combat over the possibility of the force, even from your own words.

What position am I giving away? They are attacking, and have more chemistry from their Jedi training than your team does anyway.

All this requires time. you have about oh, 1.5 seconds before my team is on top of yours. MM NEVER shown that mental speed. Your team is just to slow, peak human in speeds. I have above Peak Human (Bastila), another just pushing Super Sonic (Vos), and another above Super Sonic (Cade). Your team is blitzed. End of story.

this makes all your force claims moot and some of them against the rules.

How are they against the rules? Ragdolling, KOing, and maiming with the Force is allowed. Using hurled objects with TK to kill is not against the rules either. At all. Force Lightning is all game.

Your just upset cause your team is outclass.

As I've said Shepard can do the same thing, also MM can get rid of that joke of a force spell like so

Force Spell, I still seen nothing to show she has Magic now.

Bane has been ambushed before by jedi, and either way he wont be ambushed now, He doesn't know he will be fighting jedi yet, but the chances when MM sends him an imagine or allows him to briefly give visual overview to him he will know soon enough and could explain as well. On top of that he is once more going to be constantly moving and I doubt they'd think of him as a very high end threat and the same could be said for Shepard.

Your team will have mine ontop of yours before they can clearly plan or think anything.

Bastila isn't doing any fast K.Os she lacks feats as it is, so thats obviously a silly point to make, and as I've said before Here he is fighting providing he wont be K.O'd easily...

Except I showed her ability to rag doll people with the force, put them in stasis, and use her Lightsaber throw to cut him in half. But we can ignore all the feats i posted above of her use of the Force. Its easier that way.

Maybe against him, but not against the other two whom he doesn't know. Once more bastila has hardly any speed feats, actual combat feats, and lacks force powers. She is also the weakest of the three even you admit when it comes to TP and possibly TK as well.

Bastila and Cade dont care, they kill people more so than Clone Wars era Jedi, heck Cade will kill Cad off the bat, he has no morals.

You are correct, but lets face the fact that Vos never liked them nor really trusted them, so we couldn't necessary say he was totally fooled in this problem. If he indeed could touch any one of them and even peer into the future with the "spidey" sense he would of possibly seen that coming. This all boils down to its not 100% reliable, that's my whole point.

Spider Man been tag by ambushes, and tag by people before too, do we ignore the effectiveness of the Spider Sense? Why ignore the Precog then? He did not expect a fight, or attack, and was not even drawing on the force at the time. So it does not matter.

We both know Vos prefers saber

and as for your Bastila yeah I can,

Doesn't use it in every situation, and once more I bring up,

You have yet to disprove Bastila will not use the force. I showed most of her clips with fighting, and not fighting, and she abuses the force in those few cut scenes she has. I also showed Vos using the force as a opener. Sop your points are invalid.

I know you have a bunch of other stuff I debunked already.

Here are the facts still.

• Your whole plan relies on Ms Martian doing a thousand things (setting up communications, transferring other peoples thoughts, turning invisible, drawing on memories, sensing my team, reading my team thoughts, and trying to mind rape) and yet my team needs 1.5 seconds to close the distance and attack with overwhelming fire power.
  • Cad Bane is useless, he is out class in ability and speed. Period.
  • Sheperd so far is relying on his shields, and my team is fully able to break them from range in several ways before stabbing him. If one is nailed by the burst, the others can and will cover by killing Sheperd since they are so much faster. able to perceive the world in split seconds.
  • Vos and Cade as I shown can disarm Sheperd and Bane with TK alone, I showed this above posts. They are weaponless.
  • Ms Martian is matched by either Vos or Cade, and her fighting skill is laughable, as is her peak human speeds. She tries to fight, she gets killed by the Precog/Hyper Aware Jedi.
  • My team has 3 people capable of powerful TK. You have....1.

Im ready for votes, your making huge long posts of what we argued already because you have no other options. I pulled from my butt more options in a fight every post to deal with your team. your team is clearly limited, and mine has so many options to win. Your team cannot deal with the speed advantage or skill advantage of mine either. My team is like a well oiled machine, all train in the same arts and temples, while yours is a mishmash of personalities and backgrounds.

No Caption Provided

8bitGangsta

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

MErulezall

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@8bitgangsta:

Loading Video...

Miss Martian debacle.

In the end this will be for Voters to decide, at least you concede she is not mind wiping anyone for a win. Cause she really is not.

Dude, from the very start I never once said she would mind rape. I said she would mind assault them that's it. I claimed that Bastila didn't have what it took to withstand that powerful of telepathy in which you didn't really provide evidence that she could either. I said that she could cause problems for Vos and Cade and that is where I could consider myself in the wrong. It really shouldn't of taken you this long to figure that out, nor you shouldn't be upset when i mentioned it. This was a point you suggest not doing while I wanted to because it was a point to make.

None of that is powerful.

More powerful than you think.

Time Manipulation is not allowed, so that does not matter.

No, my point was she was more powerful than you had previously stated, I'm demonstrating that she had more power that she could of used and last I checked Jedi couldn't do that.

Simon repairing minds is not impressive when TV show versions of MM are weak in Psy anyway.

^ supports my point I've been making so far.

Emma frost can detect people across the planet and mind wipe those with documented mental resistance. What has Simon or MM done in the TV show? Nothing really.

^

Proof of what? You want me to post 20 pages of proof? F***king sigh, thats pathetic but if Voters wish to see it.

No, because not everyone here is aware of how powerful Star wars Jedi or Sith can be, and to make a claim like that being in the top "5" in a certain era has no barring of how powerful she really was. Seriously that's exactly like me saying Professor X was one of the top 10 TP's of the x men age and having it represent all of marvel. That would literally make no sense at all I don't see why you are so anger about it at all.

Darth Krayt is more powerful TP than Miss Martian ever is. Maladi was ranked the 5th in Krayts Sith Order, she was his master spy as well. She was in power over the rest. Thats how she is top 5. I already showed Jedi Morne combine with Sith Ghost Muur. Yet Cade laughs this guy off, even after Murr mind raped Shado, and two imperial knights, all with mental Defenses.

Once more I never claimed she would mind attack Cade. You made that assumption and then tried to play it for everyone that might be voting. We all know Cade is a well rounded jedi when it comes to the force and Saber. My point was the other two to which you showed some impressive feats weren't 100% going to walk it off as I've pointed this out many times.

Vos and Bastila have shown powerful TP abilities, thus I see no reason to repost the proof I posted above for it to suggest they should avoid being mind rape. They are powerful Telepaths who are immune to other Jedi Mind Tricks.

This is wrong, you showed some feats for Vos sure I can accept that, but Bastila's not even close dude not even close. Fighting minds on a battlefield that had no counter to TP great job *slow clap* That is basically the same thing you are trying to pull off on my people. Anyway point is after all this mind talk i broke down your TP and how it works, this is different than mine and I've proven so when I've quoted it.

Proof of what? Do I need proof I took a s**t last night? Wheres your proof MM will affect Beings with Mental Resistance at all easy? Her only feats against other TPs was Simon, and he was weak.

Sigh, let me point this out to you once more,

Psimon lost to MM even though he could wipe minds in a snap of a finger without even seeing them. Also the beetles in Young justice are also Tp resistant as well so they aren't necessary weak either. Furthermore TP is also something Bastila lacks period, something vos could do, and Cade well laughed it off. Proof is down below.

Once more Psimon doing work on them

http://onlyjusticeleague.blogspot.com/2012/11/young-justice-season-1-episode-9-bereft.html At 14:51 Psimon can hear her thoughts even without seeing her or he even admits catching her. He also hacked everyone elses mind several miles away. He's not that bad of a TP person better than most moot jedi. She also defeated him and then more after. MMH once more admitted that she is above him more powerful than hes ever encountered, and he almost got lost in her subconscious, so theres that as well.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MGWhne--DOk all of it, hint he can sense her and she can sense him. He uses his point to launch a TP attack as well something different than your jedi.

Miss Martian also mind owns MMH even while being mind controlled,

http://youtu.be/4QRxR0cQq1g?t=37s

Miss Martian can feel another martian basically half way across the United States and this is right literally when MMH got his powers back.

She was in Colorado and MMH was in Gotham City.

Anyway you keep dodging the point our very own telepathys are different a base, I've brought this up I don't know how many times and seeing how this is my last response I dont think I necessary have to keep bringing it up either.

On top of this I've listed she can use her mind to lift certain objects, and you claim your jedi can dodge these super easy, even her TK super easy when in fact she can do it just as quick as they could, and she could nail them with almost putting some effort in like the few examples down below.

Using TK easily to once more block Super boy's hits

Using two planes that are going super fast to smash into each other with ease.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yeDdaBUOyeA At 0:45

http://youtu.be/ftIOZ4OX2zw?t=24s Once more almost hits Huntress without even trying, your jedi can be hit too as well and we've proven they can be punched and kicked just like anyone else so without

On top this, lifting teammates to help get themselves set up as well while using the structure to their advantage, and this can give Bane also an edge as well.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yeDdaBUOyeA 1:05

She also bears heat vision as well, so this also will do loads as damage as well, shown down below when fighting MMH

screenshot 1

So there's necessary no excuse as to what my team can't do. As I've argued more than enough for Miss Martian and you keep basing your only responses towards her Young justice series and even then only the show itself.

Who cares if they do not know who they are facing? They have Precognition and Force sense as i showed above. You think a Mind Rape is something new to Jedi who face Illusionist and Force Users powerful in telepathy all the time? Its not man.

Who cares, basic information does wonders to say the least. On top of that I've stated Pre cog and Force sense arent enough to win, you seriously need stop assuming such dumb things and move on. I've proved that your pre cog isn't 100% all the time or jedi would be unbeatable. I've also shown they've struggled with non force users and here you are once more providing literally strawman and no limit's logic within your argument.

Im done, this is the sad part, I proven you wrong already, and we are just going around on this. So far YOUR WHOLE STRATEGY is base on mind raping by Ms Martian. I proved it fails, and now your desperately trying to defend why she should matter. I am done with it. Voters have the evidence, and they can decide.

Battle plan for my team.

Sad part is you believe you have, but you haven't you literally stated this was your strategy, on top of that I've brought up different performances that she can do, against your pre cog and your strategy that is rather limited. You choose to ignore these because thats literally all you base it on, on top of saying their gonna straight up force run when I've proven that's a flaw within itself. They 90% of the time apply it to situations when they feel they are out numbered or out skilled by far. Say what you want about voters but this is the argument now, and so far you have yet to provide any proof after arguing for this for so long provide any proof of it being used in encounters like this, and them going straight for a target they have no clue about. Which again provides and supports my statement that they will not rush and even if they did they'd eat Shepards stuns for breakfast and just end the match faster than they even realized what had happened. Period. My strategy was way more efficient because it was based on characters who know team work, have the weapons to put your team down, and the skills to do so. Their not idiots as I've stated and not your simple thugs I've brought this up a ton of times and here you are saying I'm desperate over providing a matter that actually does matter you just choose to brush it off when knowing one of your jedi is weak.

Thats cute, a weak Super Boy who cannot even move as a blur when amped is proof she will react to Vos or Cade who move faster than humans can see?

Too bad he was ripping tanks off and was doing it all night as well constantly on the run, guess what? He still hits harder than your jedi and if you had any common sense you'd realize the smallville version moved even faster than your jedi.

The point is they will be on your team as soon the match starts.

No, once more you state false claims but nothing new, and seeing how you low ball my team constantly I'll just move on.

Stasis is cute, however Stasis only works on one character at a time, and anyone in stasis cannot be harm as per first game rules. Stasis in the third game is even less effective.

Don't matter Stasis is stasis, It's kind of funny how you forgot Cad bane knocking people out with his gadgets, and how Miss Martian could one shot any of your team, yet moving on.

Also Bastila has Stasis as well. Hers is better as people in her stais take damage, and she can Stasis up to five people at a time. Booyah.

Nice, too bad damage doesn't necessary matter in this case as we don't have HP bars, so it could only be guessed as to how much damage it does and from what I've played it does very little in fact less than Shepards most lightest biotics.

Sheperd is no issue here. He has a shield burst, with VERY SHORT range. Like 3-5 feet around. Not that useful. You may stun one guy at best, but Im not concern as two of my character can kill Sheperd before he moves to kill my guy.

The point is the shields is a weak argument when they can be busted at range in different ways by my team anyway. Your banking alot on the Shields carrying the team like Miss Martian.

Do you ignore proof given to you? I just stated the actual range of it which is WAY more than that, its largest burst is 5.3 meters dude, so all that lovely proof is now ended. Also your banking on speed blitz out of character attacks, and the force should we keep dragging on each other? I've yet to really bring the lowballs you are throwing bro.

She is not starting the match invisible, they will see her as soon the match starts. Since they think and sense faster, they will know she is there before she does anything.

What has he done with Psy thats impressive, beside mind wiping people with no Mental Defense or people easily messed with mentally? He has no range to his powers, and once he fought another weak telepath, he lost.

Actually she starts all fights invisible, sorry to disappoint unlike your one hit wonders with the "speed blitz" and the instant knowing everything kind of argument.

What position am I giving away? They are attacking, and have more chemistry from their Jedi training than your team does anyway.

All this requires time. you have about oh, 1.5 seconds before my team is on top of yours. MM NEVER shown that mental speed. Your team is just to slow, peak human in speeds. I have above Peak Human (Bastila), another just pushing Super Sonic (Vos), and another above Super Sonic (Cade). Your team is blitzed. End of story.

Once more two of my people are above that speed, sorry your jedi can't even match her in speed, on top of that TK defense, she also as I've pointed out again and again can match your people in speed even Cad bane did and so did many others, but keep on trying to justify that your team is going to blitz and win, when I've pointed this out so many times that it goes against them.

How are they against the rules? Ragdolling, KOing, and maiming with the Force is allowed. Using hurled objects with TK to kill is not against the rules either. At all. Force Lightning is all game.

Your just upset cause your team is outclass.

What? this was referring to your post when you brought up problems within my team, i pointed out similar things and that no one on your team goes for the TK K.O. On top of that how they suppose to TK when their all dead in the first place from trying to blitz my team? Great try, and excellent attempt in trying to change things up, however a battle plan is a battle plan your team doesn't go "Mhh lets TK this whole time for no reason at all even though all of our styles are based on close quarters fighting and showing off." Seriously dude no words on how you try and play this off, and the fact you think I'm upset over this just makes it an invalid point. On top of tht you literally just ignore all the feats I do provide and just move on simply to not address them unless you literally think you got the upper hand. In addition I don't care if my team loses, but I wont sit here and admit defeat when we have options your whole point is to counter my options that I've already stated, you have yet the speed to match my MM, the knowledge to know what Shepard has on him and having Cade bane end them with a blast to the head after their stunned and put in stasis or even better yet dead from my Shepards Reaper Blackstar. To which these are all valid points that could give my team the win.

Force Spell, I still seen nothing to show she has Magic now.

Force is now Magic?

Your team will have mine ontop of yours before they can clearly plan or think anything.

Except I showed her ability to rag doll people with the force, put them in stasis, and use her Lightsaber throw to cut him in half. But we can ignore all the feats i posted above of her use of the Force. Its easier that way.

Except you really showed her doing it to a single guard or an important character, shame that she will be eating that reaper blackstar, suffering from the lack of TP resistance and getting assaulted by MM or heck even blitzed invisible like, on top of chasing bane once more. All these have yet to be debunked you just simply try to brush them off.

Spider Man been tag by ambushes, and tag by people before too, do we ignore the effectiveness of the Spider Sense? Why ignore the Precog then? He did not expect a fight, or attack, and was not even drawing on the force at the time. So it does not matter.

No we don't ignore it, we assume that he can be tagged and it can cost him the fight. Im most spider man fights whats the number one thing? Strength and reflexes something half your team lacks because they don't always use the force to increase their punches and lets face it even if they did MM still throws harder and oh has 6 arms that can bust robots for days.

You have yet to disprove Bastila will not use the force. I showed most of her clips with fighting, and not fighting, and she abuses the force in those few cut scenes she has. I also showed Vos using the force as a opener. Sop your points are invalid.

I know you have a bunch of other stuff I debunked already.

You showed two parts, and I've shown them to here let me show them once more

Fighting revan In combat without force. Interesting don't you think?

Loading Video...

Bastila In combat

Uses more saber combat over the force to fight Malak.

There debunked once more you lie again.

I've also shown Vos fighting without using the force as an opener as well, should we ignore those? From your point of view I think so, on top of this once more you say your team wants to engage hand to hand, but you play this force card for no other reason than you know you'd be defeated very hard if you rushed in.

Here are the facts still.

• Your whole plan relies on Ms Martian doing a thousand things (setting up communications, transferring other peoples thoughts, turning invisible, drawing on memories, sensing my team, reading my team thoughts, and trying to mind rape) and yet my team needs 1.5 seconds to close the distance and attack with overwhelming fire power.
  • Cad Bane is useless, he is out class in ability and speed. Period.
  • Sheperd so far is relying on his shields, and my team is fully able to break them from range in several ways before stabbing him. If one is nailed by the burst, the others can and will cover by killing Sheperd since they are so much faster. able to perceive the world in split seconds.
  • Vos and Cade as I shown can disarm Sheperd and Bane with TK alone, I showed this above posts. They are weaponless.
  • Ms Martian is matched by either Vos or Cade, and her fighting skill is laughable, as is her peak human speeds. She tries to fight, she gets killed by the Precog/Hyper Aware Jedi.
  • My team has 3 people capable of powerful TK. You have....1.

The Truth and not your own words

1. This is false, my whole plan is to use MM to take out one of your targets while literally having Shepard tank on the bull rush with his biotic barrier to which I've proven would break. You completely ignored this and went on saying Ms Martian was the key when and kept arguing over her rather than the other points I've made with both Shepard and Cad Bane both of which I've shown can handle your two lesser jedi.
  2. Nope he's about as useless as Bastila, fact.
  3. So what if he relies on them they literally go off he sees them hanging/stunned there for a good few seconds and them blows them away. He also can put one in Stasis at will and leave the others for my team will keeping them CCed. You just can't handle that Shepard is actually more valuable than you think.
  4. Doesn't matter, both have gear stuck to them and they only disarmed hand held weapons, so fact is they have only applied it once, and you are here trying to say they will blitz my team. Why would they all the sudden apply this all at once? Fact, your answer is false to which they will either rush forward or use the force. However, your battle plan was to use CC to which all three of your characters don't mind doing and two LOVE IT.
  5. Fact, Ms Martian can attack invisible rendering their "precog" useless as they don't know once more who they fight or who they face. I've also shown she can pin them down with TK to which noneof your jedi have showed defense against it or that you have displayed once more ignoring facts presented to you.
  6. Already covered why that doesn't matter. Good try though.

Concluding

Once more, my team will form up a mind link, and communicate and work from there. Cad Bane will take the high ground most likely and provide covering fire and spotting any enemy targets that MM could miss. He can also provide information on at least one jedi and their over all common abilities. This will allow MM to make a better judgement on the battle field to which she will either take on a heavy opponent or a light one. Regardless she has TK ready to slam them down to which she has shown on multiple occasions.However, in case she for some reason couldn't quite make it to the fight fast enough she can still be of use when their all stunned by Shepards Biotic Barrier that will break due to the fact your jedi see an easy prey. On top of that, you have dodged the lovely thing that your team in fact doesn't work as a team they are lone wolves, so they could possibly be picked off while I do have technically one lone wolf, cad bane, he will surely stick with his friends as he has done multiple times. Your jedi have friendships sure but they do split quite a bit it does come natural to some jedi and certain ones like Cade and Vos. On top of that whether Shepard is attacked by 1, 2 or 3 he can quickly CC with his shields launch different biotics at the enemy and put an end to them once and for all. All this have been proven over and over again even when I quoted exactly the radius of this you simply ignored it to which It's fair to say in this representation your jedi will do the same and be defeated. All in all my team loses maybe a member, yet should win in a quick, but brutal fight. I'd give my team 5.6-6/10 win on this fight.

Alright Ill tag some people for votes feel free to tag some more The CaV is over.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@merulezall@8bitgangsta

Alright well I've been following this closely, and this has been a decent match a little disappointed overall, but still nevertheless it was an interesting one. Points I do need to make though because I feel they should be made,

MErulezall you had a good overall argument, but that's about it when it came to specifics you somewhat lacked especially on the star wars side, you confused the force a couple times as simple tools or gear when they are technically a magical type of power. On top of that you also confused travel speed as reaction speed, just because she travel's fast doesn't mean she can react fast. Also, there are some cases to note that she could of you just needed to show this more. Furthermore, I recommend learning more about the jedi as they use a combo of force and saber combat, you can even see these while they duel, and I aint talking about like throwing a force throw or something like actually striking and casting a force ability basically almost right after making it a deadly combo. You also did seem to focus on one subject overall, and although you tried to expand and were somwhat successful didnt seen you followed through with every point made. However, you did good for your first CaV, better than most to a certain extent your mission could be believable at least imo, and could happen, however like i said I've lost faith in certain areas of the argument that might of won you a lot more respect from people along with me. You also demonstrated some good overall knowledge on underrated characters which is always nice to see. Anyway overall decent argument stuck to a plan rather than simply saying they will over come that over do this and so on.

8bit, you had some problems as well, take not these aren't the end of the world and honestly I took interest in this CaV to see what you could do especially with jedi cause I was even cared to face you with my team. Anyway time to break down some flaws imo as well so don't feel bad if i point them out and if you disagree then well you disagree no shame in that and i aint the best CaV out there. However, you did ignore certain facts that he did provide, and even though he said he'd rely on this that reliance comes from it being his main focus point. It's kind of like arguing how effective is a light saber over and over again. It's boring but if you can back it up which he did to a certain extent its solid no matter what. What really disappoints me though is the same with him, you picked one or two areas to honestly argue over and instead of moving on to Oh idk PERSONALITIES you chose to play his game and debate over literally the same sh*t over again instead of focusing on. On top of this you wanted him to back down but honestly in a CaV it's not about knowing who would win its about debating who could win. This is also honestly why I dislike tournaments because its sets up some people for failure while others fly by it with ease. Furthermore You quickly jumped on board the We close in and beat you senseless without any thought argument and that is okay in all expect against his team. Who do rely on defense honestly besides MM scouting. Also you seemed to compare TP together, and granted you have all right to do so however it's like comparing Covenant plasma to warhammer plasma, their both plasma, just they have different effects, outcomes, and properties. Additionally and the last thing that i wanted to pick out was the use of speed blitz, normally imo at least in character jedi don't tend to sense and then go

Not saying they can't, just that it doesn't always start off right off the bat all the dang time.

Nevertheless you did show valid points as to why they do so, which brings me to my positive points with you. You showed some excellent feats, facts, and well overall proof. That gives me the overview of how your team can and could win the vast majority. I enjoyed reading your counters and some of the good points you made. On top of that you did display knowledge overall on all the jedi which is honestly great to have and i look foward to more of your CaVs please do tag me if you want and if ofc you aren't mad at my response. XD

Well MErulezAll gets my vote, but dont let the flame start on me I felt he did take the time to point out some specifics and noticed some of the points that were literally being beat to death and tried to argue over other certain parts. However, seeing as he/she needs to work on CaV I'd give him/her my vote for actually providing a reasonable case as to why his/her team would win a slight majority with some "wombo combo's". Anyway this argument though didn't necessary impress me as well as it could of imo and honestly no one should really feel proud that either won cause it was like watching to kids argue over how they could beat the other. One arguing by saying he's got a two hit k o combo and the other arguing how he could win in melee, or decides should try range instead, but at the last minute switches to melee and so the fight begins. Anyway good CaV in all but some work could be made.

Baztet

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

It's finally over, I feel Killerwasp is right for the vast majority and honestly I agree with him I had such high hopes for a good CaV! It is somewhat shameful to a certain extent from both sides. Anyway vote goes towards MErulezall.

Aressword

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Well, I'd give my vote to 8bit good job bro excellent arguing, valid points, right on the spot. I wouldn't let the first couple get to you as they aren't bias just imo overlooked some of your more valid points, so job well done 8bit.

8bitGangsta

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#42  Edited By 8bitGangsta
WollfMyth209

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

My vote goes to @8bitgangsta, but good debate the both of you. Just one thing 8bit, Cade is Ben Skywalker's grandson, not Luke's. He's Luke's great grandson, or great great grandson. But he's part of the Skywalker family line in any case so not sure if it matters all that much.

Aressword

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

boschePG

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 12

@8bitgangsta: @merulezall: @sirfizzwhizz:

to be honest, I think merulezall won.

8bit had the whole Jedi thing going and I believed his team better cuz they are all from the same universe, but Miss Martian has force like qualities too with her TK/TP and so merulezall had a good plan.

To be honest, if merulezall used Shepard better then he would have easily won instead of just barely.Shepard's biotics are basically force-like qualities too. his singularities. you have a whole lot of stuff you could have done more with in Shepard. Sirrfizzwhiz is good with Shepard, though I doubt you will find his previous stuff with him due to certain reasons

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@boschepg: SAme here and my thoughts exactly he could of done better with shepard, but he didnt. His plan though was still good enough to make me believe he won. Excellent points Bosche.

HigorM

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

#47 HigorM  Moderator

@8bitgangsta: Oh Lord, the only character I know from those teams is Miss Martian, still not much, I feel bad :(

MErulezall

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@aressword: @wollfmyth209: Thanks for voting guys.

@higorm: You don't have to know the characters well, it's about who provided a reasonable win and countered their moves.

@baztet: @boschepg: @killerwasp: Sorry I didn't focus on Shepard or Cad bane so much, I wanted to, but I was usually tired/drained from debating over Miss Martian, although I did my best to debate the other biotics but you were right Bos i should of debated more on his as well. However, the Biotics I used I felt were more than enough to put my team at the win, which is what I wanted in the first place. Thanks for the votes! I hope to keep going on in this tourny to provide more evidence for my team winning.

@8bitgangsta How many do you want to vote to show who wins? 5, 10, more?

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@merulezall: It's fine and all, just remember what I said and you should do better in the tourny.

MErulezall

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@killerwasp: Alright thanks man will take in mind of that.