Missions R1: Joewell vs Keidecifer (Voting)

sirfizzwhizz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 1

#1  Edited By sirfizzwhizz

Team Red

@joewell

• Low Street: Bluenote Stinger
  • Mid Street: Freed Justine
  • High Street: Ikaruga

Team Blue

@keidecifer:

• Low - Noba (Bleach)
  • Mid - Scar (composite)
  • High - Mayuri (Bleach)

Da Rules

Clicky

Mission

Booty Call

No Caption Provided

Pull up, grab a drink, and fetch Jabba his call girl. Problem is she is on call already..... yeah.

No Caption Provided

This is Jewel, a hot piece of slug a** in known space. Jabba likey. Likey a lot. You make Jabba happy now maggot! Go to Jewel, the yellow target, and tell her to follow you, and she will obey whoever is giving her orders at the. she is a good girl. But alas things are not that simple. She is working already, and her employer gave her "bodyguards".

No Caption Provided

Mandalorians to be precise. All the green targets are them. They are equip with you see above, and all are hard vets. So they may very well attack you to keep away from jewel. Jewel also has a nasty anti teleport shield around her. So cannot easy grab her. Nothing is ever easy is it?

Joewell911

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

Yay! I'll probably have my post up tomorrow night.

KeiDecifer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Same here... maybe tomorrow...probably hahaha

Joewell911

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4  Edited By Joewell911

@keidecifer: Lets get this show on the road!

Bluenote Stinger-The Gravity Wizard:

An info link to the wiki will be in all the names, if you're interested
An info link to the wiki will be in all the names, if you're interested

Bluenote Stinger is a dark mage from the Grimoire Heart guild. His specialty is gravity magic and he is a powerful user of this. Let's see how well he use this-

• 1: Temporarily sinks a huge flying ship
  • 2-3: Creates a miniature canyon while sinking his opponents into the ground
  • 4: Shoots back Natsu with a gravity pulse
  • 5: Does an AoE gravity push
  • 6-7: Lifts and crushes someone with gravity
  • 8-9: Slams person into the ground before they can even cast a spell

Yeah, he's pretty powerful. He'll play a huge roll in my plan, which we'll get to later.

Freed Justine-The Rune Wizard:

No Caption Provided

Freed is another wizard that uses Dark Ecriture magic, which allows him to write runes on himself, the area, and his opponents that have a wide range of effects.

Loading Video...

In the video above Freed fights ( and get's his @ss kicked by ) Mirajane Strauss, who is an immensely powerful mage. And while he loses, he still shows some impressive stuff.

• 0:00-1:00: He shows several glyphs of his including pain, fear, and death.
  • Rest of fight: Combats Mira, showing off his Darkness form, which allows him super-everything, flight, and a couple darkness based attack.

Ikaruga-The Sword Magic Wizard:

No Caption Provided

Ikaruga was one of those one time villains that was in like, one episode. She has little showings ( Like all my team really ) but the ones she has are darn good.

Loading Video...

Things to be noted ( In order )

• She cuts cards thrown at her down the middle near instantly
  • Servers someone's nerves without cutting their clothes or skin
  • Her sword can bypass dimensional barriers
  • Shatters a bunch of magical armor instantly
  • Shoots fire out of her sword
  • Destroys a bridge accidentally with her sword
  • All while on 1 foot tall high heels
  • Gets defeated by super plot armor of bossness

And keep in mind the girl she is fighting the whole time is a causal bullet timer. Like, good enough to play pool with the bullets fired at her. But she stills gets blitzed by Ikaruga ( until the plot armor )

Two Weeks Training/Corporation:

My team is comprised of evil mages ( Except Freed, who turns good later ) who are all from the same anime. They would have no problem working together. The two weeks would be spent doing the basic stuff. Chit-chatting, workin' out, ya know.

Gameplan:

My favorite part! My plan is simple really.

1. Bluenote walks up, blast down the wall with a gravity push, killing that Mandarin
  2. Bluenote does his AoE gravity spell, sinking the entire building except for a direct path to Jewel. This should kill or disable your team and the rest of the Mandarin dudes.
  3. Freed throws up his Darkness thing while this is happening, just in case.
  4. Ikaruga and Freed run over and pick up Jewel, then get her to come back.
  5. Profit!

Why You ( Probably ) Can't Win:

1. Your team is all held down by gravity, stopping the weaker ones from even moving and possibly even killing them.
  2. They're also crushed by the rubble of the building.
  3. Ranged attacks will only fall short.
  4. Even if they can get up, they'd be far too slow to get to my team in time, and they could easily be killed by Ikaruga or Freed while they're under the effects of gravity.
  5. This is all happening in like, a minute or less.

And thats about it. I know nothing on your guys other than Scar, just an fyi.

Your turn!

KeiDecifer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@joewell: I can't post right now because we're out of town for 1 more day. But dont worry once when I got home, making post is my priority hehe~!

Joewell911

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

KeiDecifer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By KeiDecifer

@joewell: sorry for keeping you waiting

Noba

No Caption Provided

For more info click here

Noba is one of the Modified Soul made by Kisuke Urahara.

Skills and Abilities

Skilled Tactician: Despite being unusually shy, he is somewhat analytical and adept at strategic combat. When fighting the Bount Sawatari with Rangiku, the two formulated a plan of diversion that worked temporarily against their opponent.

Advanced Reishi Sensors: Like Kurōdo and Ririn, Kisuke Urahara created Noba with the ability to detect and locate Reishi from great distance of various types, including the unique nature the Bounts or their dolls generate.

Teleportation: Noba has the power to teleport himself and others to any location. He can also use his spiritual sense to teleport to the location of those with spiritual powers

Wormholes: He can create wormholes to redirect ranged attacks, both physical and energy based, back at the enemy. He does this by utilizing the shield on his back as a focus. Also, he is able to "erase" other objects by sending them to another dimension.

Noba's Dimension: Noba has a dimensional space he can move freely through and control. Noba can trap his opponents within the dimensional space, once trapped he can fully manipulating whatever objects within that space (as seen in this battle with Sawatari & Baura).

Enhanced Durability: As a Mod Soul in a Gigai, Noba cannot die, regardless of what happens to his body, as long as his Gikon is not damaged. Noba is durable enough to survive separate assaults from Hollows, Shinigami, Bounts, and Arrancar.

Scar

No Caption Provided

Well as you mention earlier you've already know this guy, so making things short "One Touch - Insta Kill"

Mayuri Kurotsuchi

No Caption Provided

For more info click here

Mayuri Kurotsuchi is the captain of the 12th Division in the Gotei 13 and 2nd president of the Shinigami Research Institute.

Skills And Abilities

There is so many things to mention about Mayuri, but i give you some of those (the most important).

Invented Drugs make enemies time perception slower (like 1 sec to 1000 years)

Armies zombies under his control

Drug that bestows upon its user a Past Forecasting/Predicting Power (Its effect causes the user to enter a time loop in their mind during a battle; whenever they kill Mayuri, they are sent back to a certain point in time and forced to battle him again, so the only way to exit the loop is to not kill Mayuri. However, because this drug affects the hippocampus section of the brain, which governs short-term memory, going back more than ten times will cause the user to experience complete bodily paralysis for thirty seconds due to the part of their brain that controls their sense of balance temporarily shutting down.)

Drug can regrow limbs upon injection, and looks like some sort of green chemical. He used it to regenerate his arm when he fired it off as a grappling hook.

Zanpakutou

"Ashisogi Jizō"

Shikai - The weapon works like the venom of a spider bite; when an opponent is stabbed by Ashisogi Jizō, it severs the brain signals controlling the neural impulses for movement in the limbs of the victim, regardless of where they were struck. But, unlike regular paralysis, the pain receptors and nerve endings are unaffected by the weapon, so the victim can still feel pain, even in a paralyzed limb. Healing the stab wound does not immediately remove the inflicted paralysis.

Bankai - Konjiki Ashisogi Jizō "The baby's head on the guard opens its mouth as it produces a giant creature with the body of a caterpillar in a red cape, with a grotesque golden baby's head and arms, and a silver halo hovering around its head. Near the back of the halo are 4 bells, 2 on each side."

Bankai Special Abilities

The creature breathes a poisonous derivative of Mayuri's blood, which is lethal to anyone who breathes it, aside from Mayuri and Nemu. The poison spreads through a very wide area, and it is almost impossible to avoid. Konjiki Ashisogi Jizō's poison is very potent, as Szayelaporro's body started to break down immediately after it was introduced.

• Retractable Blades: Konjiki Ashisogi Jizō can produce numerous blades which extend from its chest, allowing it to run through and skewer opponents. This, when used simultaneously with its poison, makes Konjiki Ashisogi Jizō particularly lethal to anyone that cannot keep a safe distance, which is in turn difficult due to its immense size. In addition to creating blades, it can also apparently devour an opponent after it charges into them, killing them.
  • Self-Destruct Protocol: Mayuri has also physically modified Konjiki Ashisogi Jizō itself so it will self-destruct and return to its sealed state if it attacks him.

Two Weeks of training

To Ensure Mayuri has enough of his invention, Open "Garganta"(Dimensional Rift)to and from Hueco Mundo and "Senkaimon" to and from Soul Society.

Combos and Synergies using "Noba's Wormhole" and "Teleportation" on defense and offense.

Gameplan:

Killing your team is my priority, with those OP limited durability anyone on your team can killled by Hadō #33. Sōkatsui, Tele them in front of Scar or Mayuri or BFR by Noba's Dimension. Even their out of range, using Noba's Soul Reading we can locate them as soon as possible.

The Mandalorians, with my team can do it easily.

I rest my case!! Tee~ Hee~ Hee~

Joewell911

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@keidecifer: Mkay.

Killing your team is my priority, with those OP limited durability anyone on your team can killled by Hadō #33. Sōkatsui, Tele them in front of Scar or Mayuri or BFR by Noba's Dimension. Even their out of range, using Noba's Soul Reading we can locate them as soon as possible.

What's that Hado thing? I don't think you mentioned it in your post...

You can't BFR due to the rules and you can't teleport them and because as soon as you teleport you'll be shot into the ground by Bluenote's gravity. You won't be able to get in the building without getting affected by the increased gravity, so your plan kinda falls apart.

How do you plan on getting past the gravity? Or getting close to Jewel without being sliced apart by Ikaruga and blown apart by Freed? Teleportation won't help, seeing that the gravity will affect everything that is in the area of the building, so there's no way you can escape and attack at the same time.

Even if you do somehow manage to grab my team, you're getting killed the second you touch them. If you get Ikaruga, then you're guy is getting chop in a thousand pieces ( Unless you show me that they're faster than a chick who can blitz bullet timers and can block her sword that can cut through magical armor ). If you try to take Freed, they're gonna have the death spell written across they're chest. And if you teleport Bluenote, you'll be shot a mile away with a gravity pulse.

Avatar image for deactivated-5b2e798651249
deactivated-5b2e798651249

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

Dadgum. This is gonna be a match.

KeiDecifer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@keidecifer: Mkay.

What's that Hado thing? I don't think you mentioned it in your post...

Kidō (Demon/Spirit Way; Viz "Soul Reaper's powers"/"Spells"; sometimes translated as "Demon Arts") is a form of Shinigami combat based on advanced spells. These spells are produced with strong Reiryoku and fall into two categories: Hadō for direct attacks, and Bakudō for battle support.(click here for more info)

Loading Video...

Hado# 33 Sokatsui is one of most common Kido in bleach. Even Rukia (Lieutenant LvL) can use it without incantation and According to Shunsui Kyōraku, Mayuri is one of the most proficient Kidō users in Soul Society. So Spamming "Sokatsui" is not a problem to Mayuri.

Now, the question is...... how to make it hit? The answer is this...

Loading Video...

@1:37 and 1:46 and as i mention earlier about "Noba's Wormhole" - "He can create wormholes to redirect ranged attacks, both physical and energy based".Blitz kill your team using "wormhole" redirecting "Sokatsui" , any ranged attack(probably another "Hado") or this......

Loading Video...

Redirecting Bankai Ashisogi Jizu's Poisonous Gas to your team.

Now your Only Chance is to kill my team before we execute those, am I right?

But I've already knew it. and the only way to do that is to counter this....

1. Teleporting my entire team to safe place with Noba

2. Close Senkaimon and Garganta where we can start with before the fight

Loading Video...

3. Going Invisible with Nisehada (False Skin) @1:55

your turn ~ tee~hee~hee~

Joewell911

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@keidecifer: Whoops, you forgot to tag me.

You haven't once presented a counter for Bluenote's gravity yet, and that counters pretty much all of your attacks. The Sokatsui thing would just be repulsed.

You can shoot it through the wormhole, but it would only fall to the ground the second it goes through it. There's also a chance Ikaruga could slice the wormhole in half, considering that she has sliced through spatial divides before.

The gas would do the same as the Sokatsui, fall to the ground without hurting my team.

Now your Only Chance is to kill my team before we execute those, am I right?

Nope. None of those attacks would be able to touch my team because of the increased gravity field around everything in the area. We don't need to kill you, because the mission here is to capture Jewel, which my Wizards can do without problem.

And that's really all I have to say. To my knowledge nothing you have can even get to my dudes due to the gravity field Bluenote is creating. The gas and Sokatsui would both be suppressed and the wormholes would be cut in two by Ikaruga, not like they could do anything anyways. Your guys and teleport away or go invisible all they want but it won't help them complete the mission.

Avatar image for ironspiderchan45
Ironspiderchan45

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

SirFizzWhizz is Making all of these person vs person battles nowadays

KeiDecifer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13  Edited By KeiDecifer

@joewell:

@keidecifer: Whoops, you forgot to tag me.

You haven't once presented a counter for Bluenote's gravity yet, and that counters pretty much all of your attacks. The Sokatsui thing would just be repulsed.

Loading Video...
No Caption Provided

1. Based to what I've saw to this, the dust particles, light and air are still freely to move here. There is still plenty of Hados remain based of different types of elements (ex. Light, Lightning, Air, Sound, Time and space etc...)

2. Based of Bluenote's Profile (Fall can affect "Magical Spells"). But Hados are not Magic, it's Reiryoku-base Spell (Reiryoku=Spiritual Power). So you need to prove to me that Bluenote's Gravity spell can use with Spiritual something...

3. I can still Relocate him to "Garganta" or "Senkaimon" to Nullify his Gravity spells.

About Ikaruga

1. Can Relocate to where exactly is Scar's Hand or Mayuri's Paralyzing Zanpakutou. It doesn't matter how fast she was because at the moment she know where she is, shes already stab or destroyed by Scar's Alchemy.

2. Bind her with Bakudō and kill.(ex. Bakudō #9. Geki). Note: Geki is one of the weakest Bakudo so imagine if I use a strong one.

No Caption Provided

"As the practitioner draws the symbols of the spell in the air, his/her entire body permeates a red energy, which engulfs the body of the target, causing complete paralysis."

^_^

Joewell911

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@keidecifer:

1. Based to what I've saw to this, the dust particles, light and air are still freely to move here. There is still plenty of Hados remain based of different types of elements (ex. Light, Lightning, Air, Sound, Time and space etc...)

It's gravity. Every physical thing is effected by it. Light included:

2. Based of Bluenote's Profile (Fall can affect "Magical Spells"). But Hados are not Magic, it's Reiryoku-base Spell (Reiryoku=Spiritual Power). So you need to prove to me that Bluenote's Gravity spell can use with Spiritual something...

Again, it's gravity. It doesn't matter that it's magical, he still controls gravity, which pushes on everything. Unless you show me those Hados are unaffected by gravity, then they'll be moved by it.

3. I can still Relocate him to "Garganta" or "Senkaimon" to Nullify his Gravity spells.

You can't because of the rules. They state no BFR, meaning neither of us can leave the battlefield.

1. Can Relocate to where exactly is Scar's Hand or Mayuri's Paralyzing Zanpakutou. It doesn't matter how fast she was because at the moment she know where she is, shes already stab or destroyed by Scar's Alchemy.

She doesn't need to know where she is in order to unshethe her sword and cut down who ever is in her way. She see's the attack coming towards her, then kills them faster than they can react. She can do that before they can attack her until you show me otherwise.

2. Bind her with Bakudō and kill.(ex. Bakudō #9. Geki). Note: Geki is one of the weakest Bakudo so imagine if I use a strong one.

They don't have time. That took approximately 7 seconds to cast. They'd be long dead by that.

What about Freed? He can still one shot anybody on your team with his "Demise" spell.

And how do you plan on getting any of these attacks off while you're being smushed into the ground? Can these put accurately shot off while they have a ton of rubble falling on their head and they can't even see their opponents?

KeiDecifer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@joewell:

@keidecifer:

It's gravity. Every physical thing is effected by it. Light included:

1. Hados are not Physical, its Spiritual. "You need to prove it is effective at spiritual aspect too before I'll prove that hados can't be effected by gravity"

2. Base to that GIF of yours, it's still didn't prove that it can pull light. If it can, then the things around it will pull at the 1st place.

3. You forgot that wormhole can be place everywhere. So even if "It" can pull hados down, how about place it above.

She doesn't need to know where she is in order to unshethe her sword and cut down who ever is in her way. She see's the attack coming towards her, then kills them faster than they can react. She can do that before they can attack her until you show me otherwise.

1. Prove that she can auto attack the things she didn't see.

2. Prove that she can predict attack she didn't see.

They don't have time. That took approximately 7 seconds to cast. They'd be long dead by that.

That is complete Incantation of the Bakudo#9 Geki, that's why it take 7 sec to perform. But you've already forgot Hados can perform without incantation depends on level of the user. And Mayuri is a Captain lvl Expert Kido user so he can use it with just pointing his finger to anyone.

What about Freed? He can still one shot anybody on your team with his "Demise" spell.

He need to find my team 1st......

Joewell911

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@keidecifer: I'm on mobile, so I can't quote.

Are Hados usually effected by gravity? If so, they'd be effected by Bluenote's spells.

He created a blackhole. That's exactly what it proved.

If you place a wormhole above Bluenote's head, he looks up and sees it and steps away, then repulses it.

Since when could Ikaruga not see attacks? All you said is that she wouldn't know where she is. She gets teleported there, sees an arm about to attack her, and cuts it in half.

She doesn't need to predict attacks. She can see them.

He'd be dead before he can point a figure. Watch the video, she cuts the armor off of bullet timers before they can move.

If your team is attacking him he can use it.

You forgot to counter the fact that they'd be under a bunch of rubble btw. Can they even cast they're things without moving/while being crushed to death?

Joewell911

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

KeiDecifer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@joewell:

Are Hados usually effected by gravity? If so, they'd be effected by Bluenote's spells.

It never been show nor state that hados are can be affected by gravity, and in bleach verse defying gravity is a common thing. Now it's your turn to prove that Bluenote's Gravity can affect Spiritiual things.

Since when could Ikaruga not see attacks? All you said is that she wouldn't know where she is. She gets teleported there, sees an arm about to attack her, and cuts it in half.

She doesn't need to predict attacks. She can see them.

He'd be dead before he can point a figure. Watch the video, she cuts the armor off of bullet timers before they can move.

You leave no choice but to maximized Mayuri capability. Toshiro (the kid with white hair) is one of the fastest captain in gotei 13, but Mayuri can par him (with just additional help). But that is not what I mention about, as you can see Toshiro is already under his control at the 1st place and he didn't even know when did they mayuri used the drug to him. Because it can be airbourne, via physical contact etc.

"Bleach 593 Marching out the zombies"

Joewell911

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@keidecifer:

It never been show nor state that hados are can be affected by gravity, and in bleach verse defying gravity is a common thing. Now it's your turn to prove that Bluenote's Gravity can affect Spiritiual things.

So they've never shown to not be affected by gravity? Then why in the world would they not be affected here? I don't need to show the gravity will affect things that have never been shown to be immune to it.

You leave no choice but to maximized Mayuri capability. Toshiro (the kid with white hair) is one of the fastest captain in gotei 13, but Mayuri can par him (with just additional help). But that is not what I mention about, as you can see Toshiro is already under his control at the 1st place and he didn't even know when did they mayuri used the drug to him. Because it can be airbourne, via physical contact etc.

How do you plan on getting the drug to my team? The entire battlefield is collapsed on top of you and you haven't shown me that they can even attack the Mages past the increased gravity.

Hey, when do you want to open this up? I think I've pretty much stated all I need to. Imma go ahead and do a recap thingy to solidify all my points.

Recap:

• You've yet to show a way past the increased gravity that my team can not counter.
  • Your team's attacks will all be ineffective because of Bluenote.
  • You haven't shown they could even attack while being crushed and having their vision of their opponents blocked.
  • No counter for Freed's death-spell one-shot
  • No counter for gravity crush insta-kill
  • No counter for Ikaruga slicing past any defences you have and killing you before you can react.
  • Wormholes are irrelevant and can't bring anything to the table my team can't handle.
  • You haven't even brought up how you plan on capturing Jewel.

( Sorry if I sound a little aggressive in any of my posts, it's not on purpose.. )

KeiDecifer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#20  Edited By KeiDecifer

@joewell:

@keidecifer:

So they've never shown to not be affected by gravity? Then why in the world would they not be affected here? I don't need to show the gravity will affect things that have never been shown to be immune to it.

Because it never been showed that it can be affected by gravity, so the only way to back up what you've stated is to prove that bluenote's Gravity can affects things never been showed to be affected at all. FYI ... if Hados affects by gravity then why those Giant Bakudou can be still hanged in the air for thousand of years?

How do you plan on getting the drug to my team? The entire battlefield is collapsed on top of you and you haven't shown me that they can even attack the Mages past the increased gravity.

Again you still need to proof Hados can affected by Greavity. Did you say how? it can be airbourne (unless your team didn't breath), Make a Zombies then Sacrifice them to transmute the drug via blood, physical contact, etc.

And whatever you do to the whole battlefield, it has no effect at all if My team are in the other place like Soul Society or Hueco Mundo (don't said it is BFR because it's not. I just make an extension.

So here "My version of recap"

RECAP

• You've yet to show a way past the increased gravity that my team can not counter.
  • Need proof Hados can be affected by gravity
  • Your team's attacks will all be ineffective because of Bluenote.
  • You haven't shown they could even attack while being crushed and having their vision of their opponents blocked.
  • Need to Locates my Team 1st
  • No counter for Freed's death-spell one-shot (if he find my team)
  • No counter for gravity crush insta-kill
  • No counter for Ikaruga slicing past any defences you have and killing you before you can react. (Makes her more vulnerable with Mayuri's Drug attacks, the more she attack the more chances for her to get the drug via blood, air or physical mean..)
  • You haven't even brought up how you plan on capturing Jewel. (The easiest thing for my team, anyone on my team can solo the job)

( Sorry if I sound a little aggressive in any of my posts, it's not on purpose.. )

No, the truth is you are nice and fun to debate with ^_^

Joewell911

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@keidecifer:

Because it never been showed that it can be affected by gravity, so the only way to back up what you've stated is to prove that bluenote's Gravity can affects things never been showed to be affected at all. FYI ... if Hados affects by gravity then why those Giant Bakudou can be still hanged in the air for thousand of years?

That's because being affected by gravity isn't usually stating in things. It's not something that's brought up because it's so obvious that they are. I dunno. Maybe that specific thing is immune to gravity, that doesn't mean all of your attacks would be. Or maybe it is just able to float under normal gravity, like a balloon. That doesn't mean it could under increased gravity.

Again you still need to proof Hados can affected by Greavity. Did you say how? it can be airbourne (unless your team didn't breath), Make a Zombies then Sacrifice them to transmute the drug via blood, physical contact, etc.

And whatever you do to the whole battlefield, it has no effect at all if My team are in the other place like Soul Society or Hueco Mundo (don't said it is BFR because it's not. I just make an extension.

No, you need to prove they can't. It's more logical to think that they would be rather than not. The drug would be pushed to the ground if it was airborne, so it wouldn't be a problem. And you're not getting close enough for contact.

It kinda is BFR... I mean, you're removing yourself from the battlefield, are you not? Not like it matters to me, that only gives my team more time to capture Jewel while your dudes are running away in another universe.

Recap Counter:

• Need proof Hados can be affected by gravity

I shouldn't.. Unless that specific attack has been shown to not be held down by gravity of this caliber, then it'd be affected.

• Need to Locates my Team 1st

No I don't. It's an attack that will affect everything here. You have to be on the battlefield somewhere. But if you're not on the battlefield it just means my team can easier complete the mission.

• No counter for Freed's death-spell one-shot (if he find my team)

It'd only be used if he was attacked, in which case he'd win because of it. Same with the others.

• No counter for Ikaruga slicing past any defences you have and killing you before you can react. (Makes her more vulnerable with Mayuri's Drug attacks, the more she attack the more chances for her to get the drug via blood, air or physical mean..)

Who cares? By that time Mayuri will be dead and Jewel will be captured.

• You haven't even brought up how you plan on capturing Jewel. (The easiest thing for my team, anyone on my team can solo the job)

But they have to get past my team, which they can't.

No, the truth is you are nice and fun to debate with ^_^

Thanks! You too!

So you wanna open this up after one or two more go arounds? It's basically just us debating whether or not Hados will be affected by gravity at this point.

KeiDecifer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@joewell: the only thing were going to debate is if hados can be affected by gravity. So i think we need someone ((or something hehehe)) to scale our point here. Let just have one more round or or closing points then we have the voting on.

Joewell911

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@joewell: the only thing were going to debate is if hados can be affected by gravity. So i think we need someone ((or something hehehe)) to scale our point here. Let just have one more round or or closing points then we have the voting on.

That's cool with me.

KeiDecifer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@joewell: So who goes 1st? For the final Round? ^_^

Joewell911

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

KeiDecifer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@joewell: sorry for keeping you waiting..

As you can see this fight is about if my attacks can be affect by gravity. First in my previous post you can see what is bluenote's gravity look like. You will see that those dust particles are still freely move and they can still breath, means grsvity magic

Joewell911

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@sirfizzwhizz: @keidecifer:

Bluenote's gravity is just like normal gravity. It affects everything. Dust has been affected by his attacks before ( See my 4th scan ) and I'm pretty sure the author just didn't think that deep into it. But you can see air being pull in in the blackhole gif.

Well I'm ready for voting to be opened. Would you do the honors, SirFizzWhizz?

sirfizzwhizz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Jacthripper

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@sirfizzwhizz:

@joewell: gets my vote. He had a very well fleshed out plan, as well as good counters to KD's team.

sirfizzwhizz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@sirfizzwhizz:

@joewell: gets my vote. He had a very well fleshed out plan, as well as good counters to KD's team.

That was quick you must been following this match lol.

Jacthripper

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@sirfizwhizz: I was actually just trailing the forum and click licked here because it was voting.

sirfizzwhizz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@keidecifer: @joewell: Voting time, call for votes. Votes last for the week. 7 days. If no one gets a single vote, or a tie in votes, then I flip a coin, unless you wish to drop now let me know.

DragonEnton

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

KeiDecifer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

THumb thump thump...... defeat again lol .......... but I still waiting cuz the voting is not over yet. ^_^